Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3580731 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2020
Lol grin grin grin
I know those ones exist already.
I'm just trying to hand reg. a good domain today and I believe I'll get one cool
SEYIKP:
I'm sure before today's runs out, you will try to register, facebook.com or Yahoo.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2020
sammchuck1:

grin Wickedness in high places
LOL
futurejobs.com was first registered in 1998
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:56am On May 18, 2020
Brymo4all:
Futurejobs.com too has been registered

I'll keep trying.

You're on track. Visit ED, adjust your filters and look for similar names.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:59am On May 18, 2020
SEYIKP:
LOL
futurejobs.com was first registered in 1998

Workathome 1997 grin evil

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 18, 2020
sammchuck1:

er.. Hows that info helpful? I'm curious.

Their whois will tell yu how many times a name has been dropped or registered.
The older the name, the less dropped, the quality it is likely be. Now if you use it with wayback machine and check what has on it before, if it is related to the name, the better it is. If it has been used as spam before, it might not really be nice. Very good tool to use when picking from ED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:05am On May 18, 2020
priceaction:

Their whois will tell yu how many times a name has been dropped or registered.
The older the name, the less dropped, the quality it is likely be. Now if you use it with wayback machine and check what has on it before, if it is related to the name, the better it is. If it has been used as spam before, it might not really be nice. Very good tool to use when picking from ED.

Cool.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2020
Brymo4all:
Futurejobs.com too has been registered

I'll keep trying.

You'll get names like the sort you seek at expireddomains.net

Go through deleted.coms

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:09am On May 18, 2020
Agbaya ni eyin mejeji grin grin grin
tranxo:

Try workathome.com

Be fast oo
SEYIKP:
I'm sure before today's runs out, you will try to register, facebook.com or Yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:22am On May 18, 2020
tranxo:
Good morning

How many can and will wait for 10years.

In this thread, you dont know what you are doing if you have not made sales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:25am On May 18, 2020
tranxo:

Try workathome.com

Be fast oo

due to corona, Workfromhome will be better

Thats what most people are doing now. He will make a killing

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2pep(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2020
Please what does it mean for a submitted name to be Delisted on SH, i've got two unregistered names there with price tag and expected comissions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by worthybet(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2020
Softmojo:
So today i just stumbled on trends.google//com. And i think its more precise than searchvolume//io.
Good day bro, please have you successfully used the GTB virtual naira card to verify your PayPal before?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2020
Please I haven't still gotten answers to my question. Domain gurus what do you guys think of .io domain names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2020
2pep:
Please what does it mean for a submitted name to be Delisted on SH, i've got two unregistered names there with price tag and expected comissions.

Names you submitted as unregistered. If you didn't delist them yourself, SH delists them for you if someone registers the name while it's being reviewed.

Judging from the keywords and placement, someone experienced with SH can already tell if a name would be accepted as premium. If such person tries to submit the name as unregistered and SH says the name has been submitted already, such a person can register and submit the name as a registered name. In such case, your own unregistered submission gets delisted and preference is given to the account that submitted the name as a registered name.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 18, 2020
Brymo4all:
Lol grin grin grin
I know those ones exist already.
I'm just trying to hand reg. a good domain today and I believe I'll get one cool
Dont mind the two ogas trolling you. They are not serious. cheesy

What you are doing happened to everyone of us at intervals. Those names you are thinking are gems and can go for upper $$$$ or $$$$$, thats why they are long reg.
Keep doing what you are doing and use your knowledge to gather trending or main keyword of recent reg names either for SH or go to NP and check the thread "your reg of the day" and notice good keyword that are growing. When you identify such keywords, Then reshuffle or blend them in other of noun+adjective or verb+adverb, adjective+noun notice those that makes sense alot, the shorter the better. use www.keywordin.com and www.namebright.com combo for name generation and bulk searches respectively. With that you can get good names to handreg or you can use the knowledge to filter on ED too.
In all, read and read and read.

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:51am On May 18, 2020
priceaction:

Dont mind the two ogas trolling you. They are not serious. cheesy

What you are doing happened to everyone of us at intervals. Those names you are thinking are gems and can go for upper $$$$ or $$$$$, thats why they are long reg.
Keep doing what you are doing and use your knowledge to gather trending or main keywords of recent reg names either for SH or go to NP and check the thread "your reg of the day" and notice good keyword that are growing. When you identify such keywords, Then reshuffle or blend them in other of noun+adjective or verb+adverb, adjective+noun notice those that makes sense alot, the shorter the better. With that you can get good names to handreg or you can use the knowledge to filter on ED too.

brymo4all avoid that reg of the day thread. its crap you'll see there. you're better off looking at reported sales on NP.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 18, 2020
sammchuck1:

brymo4all avoid that reg of the day thread. its crap you'll see there. you're better off looking at reported sales on NP.
i dont think so, reg of the day still has some good keyword while reported sales are names that have been sold. You think those veterans showing their reg of the day dont know what they are doing? use it and combine namebio and google keyword searches to finalize trending keywords..
I bet you are already late if yu are looking at reported sales because many of the names you see there are not newly reg names, check the wayback and year of birth, you will notice what am saying except for few. You should have said combine them together. By the time you look for what to reg on some reported names, i bet you many of what you will generate or reg will be scrap even in other extensions and may not be sold as fast or may be useless. Look at the guy that reg handdesinfektion.com (hand disinfection in german) in 2019, sold recently, now everyone rushing to register other extension of the sold name, dont you think they came late because disinfection started trending last year? thats my submission though.
By the way , sedo is accepting or doing showcase your work from home domain, which is still trending combo. You may not need to wait until you see reported sales before you take action.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2020
lol.
therealMcCain:

How many can and will wait for 10years.

In this thread, you dont know what you are doing if you have not made sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2020
i no understand yoruba...but i got the gist grin
iCauseTrouble:
Agbaya ni eyin mejeji grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2020
xammax:
Please I haven't still gotten answers to my question. Domain gurus what do you guys think of .io domain names.

SH seems to like them. They are expensive to register and maintain. Over $20 a year.

I can buy almost 4.coms with that at namecheap and.coms are the preferred anyway.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2020
Are you sure/ How many registrars did you try?
Brymo4all:
It's taken
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2020
They stole it from him
SEYIKP:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2020
make we no helep our broda again?
sammchuck1:

Workathome 1997 grin evil
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2pep(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2020
Softmojo:

Names you submitted as unregistered. If you didn't delist them yourself, SH delists them for you if someone registers the name while it's being reviewed.

Judging from the keywords and placement, someone experienced with SH can already tell if a name would be accepted as premium. If such person tries to submit the name as unregistered and SH says the name has been submitted already, such a person can register and submit the name as a registered name. In such case, your own unregistered submission gets delisted and preference is given to the account that submitted the name as a registered name.

Thanks for your prompt response but the names hasn't been registered yet by anyone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2020
Softmojo:

Perfect submission, I can relate. I submitted SwiftLogiQ.com as unregistered, it was still pending review when it got delisted.

I went ahead to check its availability, unfortunately someone else grabbed it. sad I had to lock up and move on.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 18, 2020
CornOak:

Perfect submission, I can relate. I submitted SwiftLogiQ.com as unregistered, it was still pending review when it got delisted.

I went ahead to check its availability, unfortunately someone else grabbed it. sad I had to lock up and move on.
from ED? how can you submit such as unreg? choi..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2020
grandstar:

SH seems to like them. They are expensive to register and maintain. Over $20 a year.

I can buy almost 4.coms with that at namecheap and.coms are the preferred anyway.

Thanks, I just registered on SH yesterday and I want to submit the .io domain names as unregistered but they are not submitting and I read where they said they accept some .io names. Anyway around this, I would really like to submit those names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2020
CornOak:

I submitted this name but it is SH own name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2020
priceaction:

from ED? how can you submit such as unreg? choi..

Nah, not from ED. I brainstormed the name. embarassed

I have something similar if you want. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2020
Avast:

I submitted this name but it is SH own name.

You probably submitted the name aftermath its registration.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2020
CornOak:

Nah, not from ED. I brainstormed the name. embarassed

lol
As you were brainstorming, my own brain self no sleep.
Sorry bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Carmal90(m), isholaidreez(m), nkeona(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.