Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3580847 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 2:00pm On May 18, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:

Are you okay

That's what they call SPAMMING. Sending a message to an enduser that has zero need for what you're advertising. Mods will soon ban him.

But bia, this your moniker....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 2:14pm On May 18, 2020
Hello guys. Sedo is organizing Keyword Domain auction and accepting at most two-word .org, .net and .com domains you think can fetch mouthwatering dollars. If you think your domains qualify, login to your Sedo account> My domain> Domain Mgt>...
Entries close by Wednesday.

Selections will be made and if your domain (s) is lucky to be shortlisted, a 4-zero sale might just land for you.

Good luck.

PS: Sedo also organizes monthly Great Domain Auction where some domains sell for as much as $50K and above, if your domain is selected.
If you have an account with them, always check their mails.
Pls don't submit crappy domains grin

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2020
jerome263:
Pls, guys, how do I verify domain ownership with Sedo? registrars are namesilo and Dynadot
When you register your domain, don't change the nameservers yet, list your name(s) on sedo, afternic, Dan and epik. Then after 30-45minutes sedo most have verified your domain ownership. After that you can then change the nameservers to you preferred marketplace. I'll recommend Dan nameservers.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ab2care: 2:34pm On May 18, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Hello guys. Sedo is organizing Keyword Domain auction and accepting at most two-word .org, .net and .com domains you think can fetch mouthwatering dollars. If you think your domains qualify, login to your Sedo account> My domain> Domain Mgt>...

Selections will be made and if your domain (s) is lucky to be shortlisted, a 4-zero sale might just land for you.

Good luck.
I have 2 domain there already but no bid yet.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 2:39pm On May 18, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

Good luck.

So its just to list your domain on sedo and hope they select it? Nothing else to do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dapsdiary(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2020
Real Ways to Make Money From Home in Nigeria

Today there are several reasons why people need real ways to make money from home in Nigeria especially online. Those reasons could be by choice or many times you do not even have a choice.

The noise out there today on quick ways to make money is alarming in Nigeria, every now and then someone is either sending a social media BC or a flier in Lagos, Nigeria – all claiming you can make money quick. But, we know better.

Personally I work most times from my home office – after I quit my job and left the 8-5 world because I diagnosed that wasn’t for me, not even in the craziness in Lagos, Nigeria, where I live. I had no choice than to search for real ways to make money from home in Nigeria, after wasting all my life savings on stupid get rich quick schemes. Now, this is my choice to find real ways to make money from home.

https://dapsdigital.com/real-ways-to-make-money-from-home-in-nigeria/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 3:08pm On May 18, 2020
dapsdiary:

Today there are several reasons why people need real ways to make money from home in Nigeria especially online. Those reasons could be by choice or many times you do not even have a choice.

The noise out there today on quick ways to make money is alarming in Nigeria, every now and then someone is either sending a social media BC or a flier in Lagos, Nigeria – all claiming you can make money quick. But, we know better.

Personally I work most times from my home office – after I quit my job and left the 8-5 world because I diagnosed that wasn’t for me, not even in the craziness in Lagos, Nigeria, where I live. I had no choice than to search for real ways to make money from home in Nigeria, after wasting all my life savings on stupid get rich quick schemes. Now, this is my choice to find real ways to make money from home.

Go and read from page 1 of this thread. Learn now and let go of this link you're sharing. You don pass this level bros

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 3:13pm On May 18, 2020
The answer to what you are searching forbis on this thread only if you can start reading from page 1
dapsdiary:

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2020
tranxo:
Baba, don't worry about it. Na system error. It happens to all of us

Okay, thanks boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 3:31pm On May 18, 2020
Can I still convince this End User

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by streetsmart(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2020
sammchuck1:
Interesting discussion on NP

3+ years in domaining - No four figure sale

https://www.namepros.com/threads/3-yrs-in-domaining-no-4-figures.1190534/
This thread is loaded! Bob dishing out from his wealth of experience as usual.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 4:08pm On May 18, 2020
sammchuck1:

So its just to list your domain on sedo and hope they select it? Nothing else to do?
No. List it the way I explained above.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 4:10pm On May 18, 2020
ab2care:
I have 2 domain there already but no bid yet.
I'm not sure you understand what I outlined. Under Keyword Domain Auction? The auction is starting in 3 days' time and your domain will be included if selected.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2020
jerome263:
Pls, guys, how do I verify domain ownership with Sedo? registrars are namesilo and Dynadot
Sedo have a unique verification which you can use to verify your ownership.

Look on top of your Account at the right corner of your account you will find "Domain Ownership Verification" Click on it and copy your code and go back to your registrar account and look for DNS text and paste it there. Then you are good to go. In the next few days sedo will veryify your domain/s
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

Good luck.

PS: Sedo also organizes monthly Great Domain Auction where some domains sell for as much as $50K and above, if your domain is selected.
If you have an account with them, always check their mails.
Pls don't submit crappy domains grin
So NO RESERVE? Your domain can sell for even $1?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:44pm On May 18, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
I'm not sure you understand what I outlined. Under Keyword Domain Auction? The auction is starting in 3 days' time and your domain will be included if selected.

The info is not complete.

What you put up there is normal way of listing domain on sedo. after adding names, you have to select the names & choose on Domain auctions.

You will then add your reserve price, domain language....

CC
Tranxo

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2020
therealMcCain:

What you put up there is normal way of listing domain on sedo. after adding names, you have to select the names & choose on Domain auctions.

If i have time, will do a screen shot

so reserve is allowed? i asked because of the 3rd clause in the picture

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 4:53pm On May 18, 2020
There's a column for reserve price before final submission when I was trying to submit just now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Ayobamms:
There's a column for reserve price before final submission.
Okay. yes i just saw it now at the submission stage.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
tranxo:

So NO RESERVE? Your domain can sell for even $1?

The reserve price and starting bid is 99 EUR/USD/GBP

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
I'm buying a hand reg domain at Godaddy.
Is it advisable to pay for this

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2020
Is this sedo?
tranxo:

so reserve is allowed? i asked because of the 3rd clause in the picture
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2020
Yea I have already figured it out. Thanks though.
therealMcCain:

CC
Tranxo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2020
Yes
Brymo4all:
Is this sedo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
therealMcCain:

How many can and will wait for 10years.

In this thread, you dont know what you are doing if you have not made sales
And Guy this is a little bit offensive,at least be considerate apart from grace domaining is a game of number,one require continues investment and that lucky first sale to make a smart decision.If its easy for you to invest its not same with everyone.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2020
Brymo4all:
I'm buying a hand reg domain at Godaddy.
Is it advisable to pay for this

Not at all. It is not necessary to pay for privacy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2020
itzzkhaliii:

And Guy this is a little bit offensive,at least be considerate apart from grace domaining is a game of number,one require continues investment and that lucky first sale to make a smart decision.If its easy for you to invest its not same with everyone.
Hello,. I think he wasn't like directly firing at those who didn't make a sale.
He was a victim, Someone once attacked him few weeks ago for not making a sale despite having over 100names at SH, saying he doesn't know what he is doing since he didn't make a sale despite having that portfolio.

So i believe he is just being sarcastic. Not attacking anybody.

Regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2020
ikhalyfah:

He was a victim, Someone once attacked him few weeks ago for not making a sale despite having over 100names at SH, saying he doesn't know what he is doing since he didn't make a sale despite having that portfolio.

Regards

You mean he has 100 approved names at SH? And no sales?

That is unfortunate. I think someone needs to lift him up

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2020
itzzkhaliii:

Lol. You obviously didn't understand him
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Regards
Ohh I am sorry,@Therealmaccain my appologies pls.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2020
expertix:

You mean he has 100 approved names at SH? And no sales?

That is unfortunate. I think someone needs to lift him up
The jungle will ripe. And we shall all be calling him BOSS and following him to PM then!

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Greenbuoy(m), star2008(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.