Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557586 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2020
ikhalyfah:

REMOVE IT FROM SH, CHANGE YOUR NAMESERVER TO DAN, EPIK OR ATTERI. OUTBOUND AND SELL. GOODLUCK

Thanks Boss.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 7:40pm On May 18, 2020
sammchuck1:

undecided bitcoinfocus never sell o.

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2020
Can we chat on whatsapp
sammchuck1:

carry go.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2020
therealMcCain:

I am confused, what is the relationship between not revealing names and being insulted for not making sales?

So please how did I bring it upon myself?

"You said I should focus on selling than acceptance"

Please educate me, what more can I do?

Outbound for SH?

Have you seen seen anyone outbounding for a name listed on SH,BB or BP?

It is list and wait

You can't talk about quality because you haven't seen my portfolio besides there are 3 & 4 letter words on those marketplace gathering dust!!

You also do not know my sell rate on Afternic Dan or BB

With all sincerity and for others to learn, how do we optimize sales on SH and other brandable marketplaces? I am sure lots of folks are on this table to learn
At the bolded, the relationship is that you said if you Haven't made a sale, then you don't know what you're doing. You said this Because someone implied that, I think. My point is that they probably say that because they haven't really seen a sale from you. If you had shown off some of your bb sales WELL, for example, it wouldn't have been so. So, we're still saying the same thing. I was just adding that you should not complain.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2020
ikhalyfah:

@geof.avor
Please we need to learn.
I'm waiting for answers too. Please tag our bosses. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 7:48pm On May 18, 2020
DAN.com is really messing up tonight. Landing page is not loading.....anyone experiencing this as well?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2020
Geofavor:

If you focus more on selling, your accepted names should have a higher chance of selling. That's my point.
If you're looking at at the type of names they been accepting lately, AkA new arrivals, for instance, you're focusing more on acceptance IMO (It's not intentional. It's a trap that I feel some of us mindlessly fall into, especially when they start accepting our names.)
I think a better thing to do will be to tailor the kind of names submitted to suit their recent sales history.

The challenge is that, when you do this, it becomes difficult to find names that will stay available pending the time SH reviews the name. So, you won't be able to submit a lot of names everyday and have , for example, up to 8 names accepted in few days.

It's one thing to have your names accepted, and it's another thing for a sale to come in.

Just my line of thought.
So EVERY name you listed on SH is a golden egg that YOU ARE SURE MUST sell abi?

On a brandable marketplace where you virtually have no input on how or when the name sells, other than play the waiting game?

I am learning new things everyday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2020
tranxo:

So EVERY name you listed on SH is a golden egg that YOU ARE SURE MUST sell abi?

On a brandable marketplace where you virtually have no input on how or when the name sells, other than play the waiting game?

I am learning new things everyday.
That wasn't in my post. My first sentence went thus:
If you focus more on selling, your accepted names should have a higher chance of selling.

Shalom.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:02pm On May 18, 2020
Brymo4all:
Can we chat on whatsapp

PM me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:03pm On May 18, 2020
golamike:
DAN.com is really messing up tonight. Landing page is not loading.....anyone experiencing this as well?

na only you tongue delete your cache.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 8:03pm On May 18, 2020
therealMcCain:

I am confused, what is the relationship between not revealing names and being insulted for not making sales?

So please how did I bring it upon myself?

"You said I should focus on selling than acceptance"

Please educate me, what more can I do?

Outbound for SH?

Have you seen seen anyone outbounding for a name listed on SH,BB or BP?

It is list and wait

You can't talk about quality because you haven't seen my portfolio besides there are 3 & 4 letter words on those marketplace gathering dust!!

You also do not know my sell rate on Afternic Dan or BB

With all sincerity and for others to learn, how do we optimize sales on SH and other brandable marketplaces? I am sure lots of folks are on this table to learn
at the bolded. Yes I do outbound for my brandables
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:05pm On May 18, 2020
Depressed101:

Teach us please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
Geofavor:

At the bolded, the relationship is that you said if you Haven't made a sale, then you don't know what you're doing. You said this Because someone implied that, I think. My point is that they probably say that because they haven't really seen a sale from you. If you had shown off some of your bb sales WELL, for example, it wouldn't have been so. So, we're still saying the same thing. I was just adding that you should not complain.

From the above, you aren't informed then.

I was being sacarstic with that statement & at same time revealing the mindset of some folks here.

In February, I reported a sale on BB, I also stated it that it was an SH reject. My objective was to let people know that SH reject does not mean the name is bad or not sell.

I have also reported some of my sales on other marketplaces on my Squadhelp thread.

I have never stated that I haven't made sales in domaining.

Mark my words, Alot of folks here will burn out in this business if they continue on their trajectory of feeling they know all just because of few sales they have made, they have left principles of domaining and are building on sand.

What do you think will happen when the dry phase comes?

I have said it before I will go on hibernation & continue to learn what I can learn from here. Maybe it's time to stick to it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foreigners: 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
therealMcCain:

Looking for keywords on SH marketplace for new arrivals is for beginners. There is more to it.

I will not speak more on this.

It appears folks are confusing Geodomain sales pattern with Brandables sales pattern.

Since there's more to it and you're hiding, how many you don sell ?

[img]https://media./media/oYxNkISitSQo/giphy.gif[/img]

Allow us to enjoy this thread in peace nah. Anytime you enter this thread na Argument, Fight and quarrel.

[img]https:///oV5B.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 8:09pm On May 18, 2020
sammchuck1:

Teach us please.
what should teach a guru like you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:10pm On May 18, 2020
Depressed101:

Your answer is ambiguous?

Do you outbound for your names listed on BB,SH & BP

If you do, I will love to know why?

If you do, why ignore DAN, Epik with 10% commission Afternic 20% commission

Then outbound for the bolded with 30% commission

For learning purposes please, I will love to know

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:11pm On May 18, 2020
therealMcCain:

The info is not complete.

What you put up there is normal way of listing domain on sedo. after adding names, you have to select the names & choose on Domain auctions.

You will then add your reserve price, domain language....

CC
Tranxo
That's why I ended it with ellipsis (....) believing that people would know that it doesn't stop there.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:13pm On May 18, 2020
Foreigners:

Since there's more to it and you're hiding, how many you don sell ?

[img]https://media./media/oYxNkISitSQo/giphy.gif[/img]

Allow us to enjoy this thread in peace nah. Anytime you enter this thread na Argument, Fight and quarrel.

[img]https:///oV5B.gif[/img]

See another one, continue to wait for my sales report

You go grow bear bear

If not for that guy that challenged me on my thread, you won't see a single screenshot from me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:13pm On May 18, 2020
Depressed101:
what should teach a guru like you

Pls don't whine me this evening. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 18, 2020
Brymo4all:
Abi i should register Ethereumfocus.com
Are you a comedian ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 8:18pm On May 18, 2020
sammchuck1:

Pls don't whine me this evening. Thanks.
grin abeg we wey nor dey report sales no know nada. Nor whine me too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:21pm On May 18, 2020
Depressed101:

grin abeg we wey nor dey report sales no know nada. Nor whine me too

you dey hide am na grin oya teach your boy...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 18, 2020
therealMcCain:
For the benefit of new timers.

You have to find out what works for you. Copying is allowed but you must forge your path and style else you burn out

I started with geodomain, didn't work out for me cos I didn't like the time spent outbounding.

I settled for brandble. list and wait.

In settling for brandable, I made another decision, spend less on renewal so I focused on SH names (this means less profit but no money spent on renewal)

I have lost loads of names in this process because when SH rejects it, I let it go, on few occasions I submit to BB.

I recently released over 800names that SH rejected on my Squadhelp thread, more than 70% of those names have been registered. Some of these names I would registered and listed on Dan & Afternic. I didn't because it doesn't meet my style and objective

over 800 names ?? Wow, can you drop the link to your squad help thread ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 8:28pm On May 18, 2020
therealMcCain:

My answer is straight as the text itself
Yes
I need Quicker Sales,allowing the marketplaces to do all the work leaves your progress at their pace. I know startups are frequently looking for good business names, so why not find them and outbound to them.

I don't ignore those marketplaces, in fact I have all my names listed on each one of them including my brandables, except Sedo, where I have just a handful listed because of their stressful process of authentication.

Outbounding for the bolded though at higher commissions, it still guarantees that I make more net profit.

For learning purposes please, I will love to know
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2020
therealMcCain:

From the above, you aren't informed then.

I was being sacarstic with that statement & at same time revealing the mindset of some folks here.
I know. Look at what I said.
you said if you Haven't made a sale, then you don't know what you're doing. You said this Because someone implied that, I think
I knew you were being sacarstic. I just didn't spell it out.
That's why I said stop crying foul. I felt you were playing the victim, because that's what your initial sarcasm coupled with your subsequent reply to expertiix implied.

In February, I reported a sale on BB, I also stated it that it was an SH reject. My objective was to let people know that SH reject does not mean the name is bad or not sell.

I have also reported some of my sales on other marketplaces on my Squadhelp thread.

I have never stated that I haven't made sales in domaining.

Mark my words, Alot of folks here will burn out in this business if they continue on their trajectory of feeling they know all just because of few sales they have made, they have left principles of domaining and are building on sand.

What do you think will happen when the dry phase comes?

I have said it before I will go on hibernation & continue to learn what I can learn from here. Maybe it's time to stick to it.
I am not disputing anything you wrote here. I agree.

Shalom.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:38pm On May 18, 2020
Depressed101:

My answer is straight as the text itself

Yes

I need Quicker Sales,allowing the marketplaces to do all the work leaves your progress at their pace. I know startups are frequently looking for good business names, so why not find them and outbound to them.

I don't ignore those marketplaces, in fact I have all my names listed on each one of them including my brandables, except Sedo, where I have just a handful listed because of their stressful process of authentication.

Outbounding for the bolded though at higher commissions, it still guarantees that I make more net profit.

Let me get something straight. The names you listed on BB,SH,BP, did you also list them on other marketplace?

If your answer is YES, I reserve my comment and can understand why you outbound.

Industry standard practice is to list brandables on exclusive marketplace & let them do their thing

List the others they didn't accept(or those you don't want to lock down) in non exclusive market place, then outbound to those one

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:39pm On May 18, 2020
Geofavor:

I know. Look at what I said.
I knew you were being sacarstic. I just didn't spell it out.
That's why I said stop crying foul. I felt you were playing the victim, because that's what your initial sarcasm coupled with your subsequent reply to expertiix implied.

I am not disputing anything you wrote here. I agree.

Shalom.

Respect and one love
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2020
Finally. I wan sleep abeg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:41pm On May 18, 2020
Electricboy:
over 800 names ?? Wow, can you drop the link to your squad help thread ?

www.nairaland.com/5822942/earning-dollars-squadhelp-guide-newbies
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:42pm On May 18, 2020
tranxo:
Finally. I wan sleep abeg

grin grin this man....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2020
ikhalyfah:

@Depressed101
You ignored that question. smiley
Abeg share oo, make e no be like say we love to argue more than to discuss valuable stuffs cry

Hmm Una no go allow us to sleep? The wait for the lecture fit make Una depressed oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Brandconsultany, Keyz1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.