Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543098 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:52am On May 19, 2020
jerome263:
Pls, guys, it is advisable to use the rent button on one's domain in Dan?
And also. Do you guys advise I set my account to a private seller?

Is there any advantage or disadvantage to this?

No be only rent. You haven't used the instalment option finish it's rent. Private, public, the buyer could care less.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 8:56am On May 19, 2020
sammchuck1:

No be only rent. You haven't used the instalment option finish it's rent. Private, public, the buyer could care less.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 9:28am On May 19, 2020
Kendzyma:

Since he made the offer via my epik landing page, epik sent a mail of his offer and also provided a link to either accept,reject or counter the offer.

OK..thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I just finished reading the complaints on NP, was about to comment here, then i saw this.
Honestly it's off point that expert stuff. I believe the reason they introduced that is to increase quality of domains, but that ain't serving the purpose. People complain it's much of a POLL than REVIEW, like beckplanet mentioned too.
Also, if internal team can review unregistered, (assuming the internal team are not good and approve trash), that will only neutralise Their effort of increasing quality. Not to mention one can now make basic plus listing like premium, thou they claim only 6% of basic plus listing makes the cut into premium search, it's only matter of time b4 the % increase since they are more like doing it for the money, if they want more money, they need to increase%.

I think it's better they gradually stop this expert review ishh..

Cc Beckplanet
Very well said.

Where on namepros do you read them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 9:31am On May 19, 2020
Pls any promo going on now and is the netsol promo still on?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 9:52am On May 19, 2020
sammchuck1:

What about the private seller stuff?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:58am On May 19, 2020
jerome263:

What about the private seller stuff?

forget what i said about rent. try out the installment option first, but the price of ur domain must be 500+. You can use a fake company name, your name or Private Seller. I doubt it affects anything..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 10:08am On May 19, 2020
sammchuck1:

forget what i said about rent. try out the installment option first, but the price of ur domain must be 500+. You can use a fake company name, your name or Private Seller. I doubt it affects anything..

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 10:10am On May 19, 2020
Sir cool I sent you a mail o
sammchuck1:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 10:34am On May 19, 2020
How to extract email addresses from yellowpages with just one click.

I dnt know if you guys already know about it, but there's this amazing pc app called "Reoon yellow pages scrapper,this app scraps through pages of yellow pages to extract emails for you.

To get started, you download the app using the link below..

w w w.Reoon.c o m/download-yellowpages-scraper/
(Remove the spaces in www and com)
Note: the free version only scrap just one page for you but the primium version scraps unlimited pages for just $15/month...

Also make sure you have a vpn installed because the app will need it to access yellowpages since Nigerians arnt allowed to..

After downloading, increase your page limit to any amount you want(given you already upgraded to the premium version).

Lets say you want to search for emails of plumbers in dallas..there are two ways... to do that..

1 Enter yellowpages and search the the service and city and copy the link of the first page then past it in the box to start scapping
(Check first pics below)

2 Or input it manually in the box below to start,
(Check second picture)

When the scraping is completed, "running" will change to "completed"(third pix) once its done and you can then save as csv.. that's all....

The beauty about this app is that it also craws their website to scrap their mails ... it also supports extraction of emails from yelp if you have a .uk.. domain name

So those that dnt have the time to start searching for mails can easily use this app to scrap all the mails for their geo domains and keep in a csv file then use streak to import and outbound easily..

I was able to scrap mails for about 50 of my geo domains within two days and got more than 30,000 emails all stored in a CSV file.

Found this app 5 days ago and outbounded like 5 domains with the mail it generated and two got sold, so the mails it spits out are Truely from yellow pages and end user's website attached to yellowpages......

Enjoy.

66 Likes 35 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 10:40am On May 19, 2020
Kendzyma:

I dnt know if you guys already know about it, but there's this amazing pc app called "Reoon yellow pages scrapper,this app scraps through pages of yellow pages to extract emails for you.

Note: the free version only scrap just one page for you but the primium version scraps unlimited pages for just $15/month...

Also make sure you have a vpn installed because the app will need it to access yellowpages since Nigerians arnt allowed to..

After downloading, increase your page limit to any amount you want(given you already upgraded to the premium version).

Lets say you want to search for emails of plumbers in dallas..there are two ways... to do that..

1 Enter yellowpages and search the the service and city and copy the link of the first page then past it in the box to start scapping
(Check first pics below)

(Check second picture)

When the scraping is completed, "running" will change to "completed"(third pix) once its done and you can then save as csv.. that's all....

The beauty about this app is that it also craws their website to scrap their mails ... it also supports extraction of emails from yelp if you have a .uk.. domain name

So those that dnt have the time to start searching for mails can easily use this app to scrap all the mails for their geo domains and keep in a csv file then use streak to import and outbound easily..

I was able to scrap mails for about 50 of my geo domains within two days and got more than 30,000 emails all stored in a CSV file.

Found this app 5 days ago and outbounded like 5 domains with the mail it generated and two got sold, so the mails it spits out are Truely from yellow pages and end user's website attached to yellowpages......

Enjoy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 10:55am On May 19, 2020
fk001:
why pls?
Because you're not the owner. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 11:01am On May 19, 2020
Kendzyma:

(Check first pics below)

(Check second picture)

Enjoy.
You used free or paid version?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:03am On May 19, 2020
@Kendzyma that stuff looks like FIRE. Will look @ it today.. after outbounding tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2020
Sandycee:
You used free or paid version?
Paid.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2020
sammchuck1:
@Kendzyma that stuff looks like FIRE. Will look @ it today.. after outbounding tongue
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 11:29am On May 19, 2020
Kendzyma:

Paid.
check pm please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2020
expertix:

You mean he has 100 approved names at SH? And no sales?

That is unfortunate. I think someone needs to lift him up

Forgive my ignorance, but please what does SH mean? I have read from the first page, but I know some innovations or new sites may have come in the middle. I have seen the "SH" referred to several times and I'm wondering what it means.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2020
Where do you guys recommend I park a domain I just bought from GoDaddy. Although the website is only worth $70 on domain index, but I got the domain for about $7.5 on GoDaddy. It has relatively good back links and rating on Alexa.

Just want to know where to park it, and where to put it up for sale.

I found the domain through expireddomains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2020
Kendzyma:

(Check first pics below)

(Check second picture)

Enjoy.

Bro. I would like to have a word with you if you don't mind. How do I contact you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:45am On May 19, 2020
silverrock:

Forgive my ignorance, but please what does SH mean? I have read from the first page, but I know some innovations or new sites may have come in the middle. I have seen the "SH" referred to several times and I'm wondering what it means.

grin grin grin grin no be only innovation. guy, carry jotter and read 1-100 for a start. you will know where to park and list for sale too..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2020
sammchuck1:

grin grin grin grin no be only innovation. guy, carry jotter and read 1-100 for a start. you will know where to park and list for sale too..

No mention of SH in the first 100 pages though..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:51am On May 19, 2020
@ Kendyzma big thanks for sharing such valuable info...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:56am On May 19, 2020
thorrvik55:

serious?? grin i doubt o.. regardless one has to learn how to research...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fk001(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Because you're not the owner. grin

What makes you think I am not?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2020
thorrvik55:

Exactly. I have read a couple of pages and I have the general gist. It's the finer details that eludes me. But I am able to do some more research with the informationI already have. I just want to know what SH means. At least it will point me in another direction I can explore.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 11:58am On May 19, 2020
zz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2020
Domain gurus pls is it important to keep whois info private when registering a domain. Hope having your info public doesn't affect the chances of selling the domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2020
But i want to ask, btw yellowpages and Google maps, Which is better in terms of sourcing endusers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2020
codemaniacs:

iykepromotions needs to update the first page to include brandable domains and their websites.

SH means SquadHelp. its a website were Brandable domains are sold.
BB means BrandBucket. " "
BP means BrandPa. " "
BR means BrandRoot. " "

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:02pm On May 19, 2020
Gabson91:
But i want to ask, btw yellowpages and Google maps, Which is better in terms of sourcing endusers?

for me, google maps.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2020
Gabson91:

I don't think it matters, the aim is to find endusers so anywhere you can find them, check there whether yellowpages or googlemap. I'm a beginner though but that's what I think of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ANTAX99 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.