Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539475 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sambaby7640: 9:23am On May 30, 2020
ollybode:
***sales alert***
I tried reported these four days ago but mod slam me a ban
Avcphotostore.com
Sold $550
Negotiated. Sale venue: Dan
Hold:3weeks
Money still in Dan Escrow made this sale early this month but the domain registrar is sav, as we all know that dan is having issues with that registrar. Author code was sent since 3 days ago, Now the buyer refuses to initiate the transfer

Airnowservices.com
Sold $450
BIN. Sale venue: Epik
Hold: 72hours

TotalLogisticsolutions.com
Sold: $275
First got offer of $25 I didn't respond, buyer came to increase the offer to $30 I declined. All these happen between interval of a month.

I was furious with the man's offer so I went to jack up my bin from $350 to $750. This happened in December last year
Fast forward to this month, he came with offer of $125 I counter to $700 but pleaded that he can only afford $275 because of coro which I finally accepted.

All sold through outbound

Thanks to God and everyone on this thread. More sales to us all.
@Ollybode i went through your comments and saw that you've been persistent about getting an online business and I'm glad you've found one that can put food in your table....pls can you show me the way too as I have always want a good online job/business too. Pls tell me more about this website selling stuff
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2020
ElonMosque:

Depends on extension sir. Some extensions drop hourly. .com is 7pm-8:15pm Nigerian time.

Whoever told you 5pm for .com doesn't want you to buy any name

Thanks a lot bro.. Ur answer made things clearer. grin

Na me no convert the time well. cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2020
micynute94:

Thanks a lot bro.. Ur answer made things clearer. grin

Na me no convert the time well. cry

smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by drmayor95(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2020
drmayor95:
Hello house. I have 2 questions.

1.How can I track emails sent through my yahoomail?

2. Can I open a Gmail account specifically for outbounding?

My questions stems from the fact that I only saw email trackers for Gmail on Google.

Thanks

Please I need an answer to this.
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:47am On May 30, 2020
ElonMosque:

How's the experience been so far? As good as that of compounds?
I buy more compounds so the STR is higher than others

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2020
drmayor95:
Please I need an answer to this.
Thank you
I don't know of any mail trackers for Yahoo Mail.
Yes, you can open a Gmail account for outbound.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:48am On May 30, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
If you're interested in networksolution promo and doesn't work for you, reach me for a reasonable deal of #500 service fee for two domains you can order as many as you can. Congratulations to all recent sellers!
500 for 2 names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dalass(f): 9:49am On May 30, 2020
Sambaby7640:
@Ollybode i went through your comments and saw that you've been persistent about getting an online business and I'm glad you've found one that can put food in your table....pls can you show me the way too as I have always want a good online job/business too. Pls tell me more about this website selling stuff

You can try this is you have data. You can make money with your data in this covid era with only an hour or less of your time.. Check my signature below
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2020
silverrock:
Quick question guys. When looking for brandables on ED. Do you apply the other metrics like CPC, RDT etc. Or you just go through the recent dropped names and trust your instinct.

Also for brandable names, how do you decide the category on Afternic to ensure endusers find it? And do you park the domain on Afternic or on other sites like DAN or Epik?

I picked this one up last week on ED
invertias/king

I've listed it on SH but it's yet to be approved.
At the bolded, is there anything like that on Afternic?

cc budosky, icausetrouble
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:52am On May 30, 2020
Crazeworld:
At the bolded, is there anything like that on Afternic?

cc budosky, icausetrouble
Afternic is a general marketplace. No category is selected.
Cc silverrock

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:54am On May 30, 2020
Depressed101:
wow, pls pardon my curiosity. What made you register that name, and how did you come up with the pricing
It caught my attention and I registered it. No special trick or formula.
All my brandables are listed at $XXXX. Depending on the perceived value of the name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:57am On May 30, 2020
Please who knows what's going on with Namecheap and Epik? I have not been able to pay witj my credit cards since yesterday.
Even PayPal is not going through

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Please who knows what's going on with Namecheap and Epik? I have not been able to pay witj my credit cards since yesterday.

there is rumor that banks are putting restrictions on cards due to lack of $ maybe that's the case I'm not sure sha o...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sambaby7640: 10:04am On May 30, 2020
dalass:

You can try this is you have data. You can make money with your data in this covid era with only an hour or less of your time.. Check my signature below
are you the owner of the site or what?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2020
KINGHAFI:

Thanks for the sarcasm though, things like this make me learn better
You need to be careful when picking names bro. Try to find out what works not what you love. And thanks for not taking the sarcasm negatively. Wish you success in this biz.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:06am On May 30, 2020
ElonMosque:

undecided Are you sure? You start a new business, say FB advertising and a car dealer is asking "how much" for your services, will you look for who will tell you how much to charge?? undecided undecided undecided
Lol, most time, in domaining(outbound),.it is not about the price but how you respond.
Little suspicious from an enduser can break a deal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by drmayor95(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2020
Playz:
I don't know of any mail trackers for Yahoo Mail.
Yes, you can open a Gmail account for outbound.

Thanks Chief
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:14am On May 30, 2020
Sadiq3051:

there is rumor that banks are putting restrictions on cards due to lack of $ maybe that's the case I'm not sure sha o...
Thanks.
Someone wrote it here yesterday but thought its for a particular bank.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
bought at Epik yesterday using PayPal...gtb is the bank.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 10:21am On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

All my brandables are listed at $XXXX. Depending on the perceived value of the name
ok pls what is your ed tweak for getting brandables
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omoawoke: 10:25am On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Congratulations on ur sale, pls did u try to outbound on the name or u just left it....
what's your portfolio size?
Thank u
I wish u many more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Cc silverrock

This is what I am referring to.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:36am On May 30, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 30, 2020
Crazeworld:
Buy two domains for 500 Naira or you meant to say the person pays you 500 naira for your help but pays for the domains himself?
Some Nigerians are just greedy bast*RDS. I have been following this thread right from the day it was created and so many people willingly shared many promo codes, including the networksolutions promo link we used for up to a year for free.
Non charged penny, and here you are looking for who to give u #500. Hunger will kee u.

No one should answer or do anything for this guy free of charge. I am pretty sure you got the code for free.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:46am On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

500 for 2 names?
service fee sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2020
ClixMaster:
Some Nigerians are just greedy bast*RDS. I have been following this thread right from the day it was created and so many people willingly shared many promo codes, including the networksolutions promo link we used for up to a year for free.
Non charged penny, and here you are looking for who to give u #500. Hunger will kee u.

No one should answer or do anything for this guy free of charge. I am pretty sure you got the code for free.

Did you realise you could simply have ignored the post, no? undecided

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cheras(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2020
I verify google voice, offerup, letgo, upwork, match and all sites that require non virtual US phone number for verification

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Cc silverrock

You can select category in Afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2020
ClixMaster:

Not true. Read previous pages most especially during netsol $1 promo. Some guys were charging $2 per domain. 500h is not much. Paid 1k for emails for a geo domain last week, sold the domain for #100k plus. This is business section. If you're unable to use netsol. Contact him now grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

I bought a domain name through namecheap yesterday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dalass(f): 11:24am On May 30, 2020
Sambaby7640:
are you the owner of the site or what?

No money is involved. So no scam follow the link, go to the site and check out answers to all questions under FAQ.. Best wishes.

I got the link here on NL from someone. I'm over $100 already

(1) (2) (3) ... (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Martialfc80 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.