Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539898 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 11:25am On May 30, 2020
ClixMaster:
Some Nigerians are just greedy bast*RDS. I have been following this thread right from the day it was created and so many people willingly shared many promo codes, including the networksolutions promo link we used for up to a year for free.
Non charged penny, and here you are looking for who to give u #500. Hunger will kee u.

No one should answer or do anything for this guy free of charge. I am pretty sure you got the code for free.

nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Please who knows what's going on with Namecheap and Epik? I have not been able to pay witj my credit cards since yesterday.
Even PayPal is not going through

I bought a domain with my card on namecheap this morning. I don't think anything is wrong
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:28am On May 30, 2020
grandstar:

You can select category in Afternic.
Never knew. I just list and leave.
I don't use them as my lander

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:29am On May 30, 2020
silverrock:

This is what I am referring to.
I have not used this before.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2020
Experts in the house please give me a honest review of this domain.

Globalventilators //king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 11:33am On May 30, 2020
kurt09:
Not true. Read previous pages most especially during netsol $1 promo. Some guys were charging $2 per domain. 500h is not much. Paid 1k for emails for a geo domain last week, sold the domain for #100k plus. This is business section. If you're unable to use netsol. Contact him now grin
I bought more than 30 domain from a guy during that time here. The reason am still here today was because of that opportunity. It's not by Force to patronize any service but a choice. Beside the promo code is available https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?siteid=8&channelid=P70C100S512N0B9A1D0E0000V100&siteid=8&promo=NCDISC0004#

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:36am On May 30, 2020
No tweak bro. Its all about name recognition and I will say am not a master at it.
Read more about brandables on Namepros, TLDinvestors, DNJournal and so on.
Beckplanet, Haykay2005 and other gurus have also covered alot on brandables here.
Infact, I go back to read what they have written most times to refresh my memory.
Also follow some brandable guys like Keith on Namepros.
Depressed101:
ok pls what is your ed tweak for getting brandables

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:37am On May 30, 2020
Brymo4all:

I bought a domain with my card on namecheap this morning. I don't think anything is wrong
Really? All my cards were rejected and I still bought from them day before yesterday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 11:38am On May 30, 2020
City + Service domain is in use effectively with over 500k population. Top Niche

Now

The plural is available at ED, should I pick it and pitch to them or to others ? is a wise move ?

Advise pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2020
eaddyboy:
City + Service domain is in use effectively with over 500k population. Top Niche
Now
The plural is available at ED, should I pick it and pitch to them or to others ? is a wise move ?
Advise pls
It depends on what the said service is.
But, services is usually preferable.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Really? All my cards were rejected and I still bought from them day before yesterday

I used first Bank
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:44am On May 30, 2020
Brymo4all:

Okay. Thanks.
Namecheap even gave me a warning that they will block my account if they rejected my payment once more.
I will chat them up

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 11:53am On May 30, 2020
Playz:

It depends on what the said service is.
But, services is usually preferable.
Let's say for example City+Taxi+Service is taken

Then City+Taxi+Services is Available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 11:55am On May 30, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
I bought more than 30 domain from a guy during that time here. The reason am still here today was because of that opportunity. It's not by Force to patronize any service but a choice. Beside the promo code is available https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?siteid=8&channelid=P70C100S512N0B9A1D0E0000V100&siteid=8&promo=NCDISC0004#
You're right. I helped someone here. He gave me his user name and password. I bought two names that day. Though free of charge wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 12:01pm On May 30, 2020
kurt09:
You're right. I helped someone here. He gave me his user name and password. I bought two names that day. Though free of charge wink
nice of you.depends on the manner of approach!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2020
eaddyboy:

Now

Advise pls
If u Willing to risk the $8.00 then u good to go.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2020
eaddyboy:
Let's say for example City+Taxi+Service is taken
Then City+Taxi+Services is Available
If you're buying just because of the company that uses the singular, then you're limiting yourself to one end user.
If they're other businesses doing same business in the area then you can give it a shot.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Please who knows what's going on with Namecheap and Epik? I have not been able to pay witj my credit cards since yesterday.
Even PayPal is not going through
I just use my GTB card to purchase domain from namecheap now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2020
ClixMaster:
Some Nigerians are just greedy bast*RDS. I have been following this thread right from the day it was created and so many people willingly shared many promo codes, including the networksolutions promo link we used for up to a year for free.
Non charged penny, and here you are looking for who to give u #500. Hunger will kee u.

No one should answer or do anything for this guy free of charge. I am pretty sure you got the code for free.

Walahi this one harsh o. Guy he said if you re unable to use it, that is if the code is not working on your ends.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 12:11pm On May 30, 2020
Playz:
If you're buying just because of the company that uses the singular, then you're limiting yourself to one end user.
If they're other businesses doing same business in the area then you can give it a shot.
Ok bro! Thank you for your input.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 12:26pm On May 30, 2020
johnoj24:

Walahi this one harsh o. Guy he said if you re unable to use it, that is if the code is not working on your ends.
if he got such reply as a result of outbound this thread will be loaded with complain, that's mentality for you!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dalass(f): 12:30pm On May 30, 2020
Sambaby7640:
are you the owner of the site or what?

Got the link from NL here and I've sampled hundreds of sites.. This is amazing. Go there.. No money to pay and their FAQ should take care of your questions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Never knew. I just list and leave.
I don't use them as my lander

I only discovered yesterday. I don't know whether it's best.

I just wish fast transfer was immune to this 60 day lock on dotcoms.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2020
expertix:

If all those you are having in mind are taken already; that meant you are getting it aright, just keep it up and modify a bit and you will soon get the better ones available.

You know there are many types of domain types and so you should try and stick to a few particular types. For examples: brandable, keywords, generic keywords, generic one words - dictionary words, exact match, geo and etc

Good day sir, trust you are good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sambaby7640: 12:56pm On May 30, 2020
dalass:

Got the link from NL here and I've sampled hundreds of sites.. This is amazing. Go there.. No money to pay and their FAQ should take care of your questions
Okay... thanks smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 30, 2020
My domain is over 60 days nw...
But Afternic is yet to activate my fast transfer even when I have delisted and relist the domain...
grandstar:

I only discovered yesterday. I don't know whether it's best.

I just wish fast transfer was immune to this 60 day lock on dotcoms.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2020
eaddyboy:

Now

Advise pls
What is the 'service'? That way, we'll be able to give better advice.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KINGHAFI(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2020
Brymo4all:

How much did they charge you, and which bank?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2020
KINGHAFI:

How much did they charge you, and which bank?

First Bank.
It's my first time buying from them so they charged me $6.40
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2020
Please how reliable is this nameworth appraisal? I just coined a brandable name I am willing to submit to SH, and this is the worth.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fuwaski(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2020
buzritchy:

ProtonVPN works well on both PC and smartphones.
Bro, proton vpn refused to install in my pc. It kept saying that it can't install in x86 amd other windows like that. Is there any other one u can recommend for me to use that is free too

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.