Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537727 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
I would still appreciate nominations guys. I really need this give away. Please nominate me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
ndeekay:
I nominate logik29. Thanks house.

Thanks boss...Jah bless you with more sales.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
tranxo:

Well, you speak for yourself,
There are others who share the same sentiments here.

and your personal opinion will have absolutely no effect in this public forum.
Firstly, It's an opinion of mine, but it's shared. It's not personal.
Many here and off here have expressed their dislike about such reports. Regardless, it's a public forum here. So, anyone can post however they wish as long as they are not violating the forum's rules.

Secondly, I don't know what made you say "your personal opinion will have no effect on this forum". So, you're now the author and finisher of what happens on seun's forum?
I could care less if my words effect any change. They're opinions, not instructions.
I'm not here to achieve boss status like you, oga tranxo.

If you have been an attentive participant here, you would have seen severally where people have said they draw their motivation, and are able to hang in here, just from know people are still making sales (because sales reports are still being posted - whether you like the format or not).
True. Nonetheless, it doesn't change the fact that it's too much of a tease to report a sale and redact what was sold. But then, It's an opinion not everyone has. And it's a public forum.

Take your frustration elsewhere.
Now, this really pissed me off.
You're the frustrated one here. If you weren't, you wouldn't have posted this nonsense.
You're respected because of your inputs here, but that doesn't give you the right to insult people as you please. Or, maybe you're just plain ignorant and don't read your posts. Continue.
I won't insult you.

Good day.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
beckplanet:

@logik29 nominated by SKhanmi, SEYIKP, nkeona, priceaction and ElonMosque

@logik29 nominated by tranxo

*** @logik29 also received 5 different nominations and both will also count too

Peace cool
Boss sir, please you didn't add tranxo vote.
Tranxo nomination made it six votes.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
I nominate logik29

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
I nominate oyeniyijk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
EphraimBoat:
Good day Guys,

I have 2 seperate issues to bring forward to my elders on this thread.

1. I bought an expired domain from ED and it happened to be for a hospital, I googled for the key words for possible endusers and found that it is a psychiatric hospital. When I tried to look for contacts of the hospital, I kept hitting bricks because all the contact details referred back to the website of the domain I already bought. I can't find any possible way to reach out to this guys. Please my elders, have you encountered this before and how do you suggest I go about this.

A website evaluated the hospital at $2M but I put the domain up for sale at $850. Do you guys think this is fair deal.

The site has a cpc of $0.10

2. I bought a domain on godaddy and another on dynadot in less than 3days, but now, Its like I was drunk when I chose them. I want to know if these two registrars have effective '5days policy' cos I want to see if i can be refunded or choose different names. Has anyone attempted this before?

NB;

I posted the names here for evaluation and criticism but nobody responded.
And I read from the beginning

Thank You

cc my ogas ElonMosque, iykepromotion, ikhalyfah etc

If it is still within 5 days you can get refund from godaddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pls nominate me ooo edakun... Shemmyboy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
frank417:
I nominate oyeniyijk
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
logik29:

Boss sir, please you didn't add tranxo vote.
Tranxo nomination made it six votes.

Thanks.
Noted and added.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ambitiouschap1: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
I nominate oyeniyijk

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Geofavor:

Many here and off here have expressed their dislike about such reports. Regardless, it's a public forum here. So, anyone can post however they wish as long as they are not violating the forum's rules.

Secondly, I don't know what made you say "your personal opinion will have no effect on this forum". So, you're now the author and finisher of what happens on seun's forum?
I could care less if my words effect any change. They're opinions, not instructions.

True. Nonetheless, it doesn't change the fact that it's too much of a tease to report a sale and redact what was sold. But then, It's an opinion not everyone has. And it's a public forum.

You're the frustrated one here. If you weren't, you wouldn't have posted this nonsense.
You're respected because of your inputs here, but that doesn't give you the right to insult people as you please. Or, maybe you're just plain ignorant and don't read your posts. Continue.
I won't insult you.

Good day.
No vex bro but let's always know that they've nothing to gain from us and neither do we pay them anything. If you read the thread from 200 to 400 you will understand. Some of them even say goodbye. This thread is moving fast these days and he is one of the people that is supporting us. Even the teachers that taught us even did some silly mistakes that we can't fight back. So this is a forum doesn't mean we can also attack them back.
A leader is a leader. Anything you don't like about them, you just have to look away. I have asked a question here before, the man has to tell me that my question was in Arabic language and to type it in English, imagine? I humbled myself to type and he answered me to the fullest.
One mistake from them doesn't mean you can thrash them. He is also the same person that has been doing what we like.

Once again sorry, but next time look away.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
I vote for oyeniyijk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
InvestorO:
Pls I registered domains on porkbun and it seems they don't have a marketplace like Dan,afternic and Epik.....can I transfer them to this registrars when it is not 60days yet

You can still list them in these marketplaces. It does not stop you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
ambitiouschap1:
I nominate oyeniyijk
thanks sir I'm loyal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Qulink1:
I vote for oyeniyijk
thanks sir I'm loyal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
I nominate fas199

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Geofavor:

I won't insult you.

Good day.
I'm one of the the silent readers here but I notice you hardly talk as well. But for the few times you do, they're always honest comments. I share your sentiment as well on the redacted screenshot.

That said, It would be hypocritic of us to think we're meant to reason the same way. We see things from different perspective and that's okay. There is nothing wrong in expressing one's opinion as long as you're not bringing others down in doing so. If I say something is wrong based on the way I see it, you have no right to tell me I'm silly for saying so. You just make your point and move on.

This is a faceless forum quite all right, but how you talk to people here shows who you really are on the outside.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
priceaction:
Before i get busy this morning, let me chip in something especially to those who are selling geo domain regularly. There is what is called upsell (oga ideaspro come in here) , you are selling a domain name to someone that will likely host it later, yes many like godaddy, but what of joining hosting company like bluehost and the likes ( am not sure which one pays highest affiliate commissions now). After selling your name to known buyer, just thank him/her for his patronage and tell him that when he is ready to go live he should consider buying from soo sooo because they are one of the best....in industry... bla bla ...bla and cheaper and highly rated....u know na......sales man trick by pinching affiliate link to him.....with that you can get extra $$$ immeadiately and also get into yearly or monthly recurrence commission by telling them to try their monthly package which is small fee, which can buy you new domain easily with paypal.. Happy weekend..

And those hosting companies pay well. Some have minimum commission of $65 per paid referral. It is as high as $125 per referral if you have 20+ referrals a month at most of them. Just flee from Hostgator. They cheat their affiliates well.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Votings Ended....!!!

Final Poll to be released soon and Winners to be announced by 6:30 pm Nigerian time. Thanks for your participation everyone.

Peace cool

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Final poll!!!

@CornOak
@therealMcCain
@TheSTreetman
@SKhanm
@DeNoble001
@Promxy94
@jamih000
@johnoj24
@tranxo
@NkShallom
@Ayobamms
@SEYIKP
@Crazeworld
@StubbornGENIUS
@ikhalyfah
@nkeona
@Craigbrown4076
@slimjosh43
@ElonMosque
@priceaction
@softmojo
@iCauseTrouble
@Simpsonrocket
@lifegal
@IdeasPro
@Gabson91
@ndeekay
@sodiquisty
@erjo
@Qulink1
Have all voted

Nominated candidates so far are ;

@OYENIYIJK nominated by CornOak, TheSTreetman, Qulink1,NkShallom, Ayobamms, ikhalyfah and Craigbrown4076
@Prazo1 nominated by therealMcCain, DeNoble001 and StubbornGENIUS
@logik29 nominated by SKhanmi, SEYIKP, nkeona, erjo,priceaction, Tranxo, ndeekay and ElonMosque
@Thestreetman nominated by Promxy94, Gabson91, IdeasPro and Softmojo
@shemmyboy nominated by jamih and iCauseTrouble
@silverrock nominated by slimjosh43 and lifegal
@FIREFOX01 nominated by johnoj24
@fasa199 nominated by Crazeworld
@halogate nominated by Simpsonrocket
@fas199 nominated by sodiquisty

CornOak:
I vote OYENIYIJK

He has been consistent with his learning and also continues to improve. It would be great to gift him a new domain to kick him off to a wonderful start.

Happy weekend everyone. smiley

therealMcCain:

I nominate Prazo1

TheSTreetman:

I submit

OYENIYIJK for the contents.

DeNoble001:
I nominate Prazo1

SKhanmi:

I nominate logik29

Promxy94:

I nominate Thestreetman for the contest.

johnoj24:

I vote FIREFOX01

jamih:

Vote shemmyboy

tranxo:

I nominate logik29

Reading this thread from page 1 to the end no be moi moi. I think he has put in the work, and deserves to be given a springboard to choose a name and start his journey

NkShallom:

I nominate OYENIYIJK, he has show interest in learning, and have consistent with it. I believe the giveaway would help him to fully start up.

Ayobamms:

I nominate OyeniyiJK. He's really trying his best to catch up.

SEYIKP:

I vote logik29

Crazeworld:
I nominate fasa199

StubbornGENIUS:
I nominate Prazo1

ikhalyfah:

I nominate OYENIYIJK

nkeona:
I nominate logik29

Craigbrown4076:
I be newbie oh of 2 years grin

I nominate OYENIYIJK

slimjosh43:

I vote for silverrocksilverrock for his latest act of kindness. Composing all the questions and answers during his studies and uploading free of charge for his fellow newbies like me to download and read..

Silverrock my choice

ElonMosque:
I vote for Logik29. Tough to choose seriously.

priceaction:
i nominate logic29

Simpsonrocket:
I nominate halogate.

lifegal:
I nominate Silverrock

IdeasPro:

NOW....!!!!! + I nominate @TheSTreetman

Gabson91:
I nominate Thestreetman sha

ndeekay:
I nominate logik29. Thanks house.

sodiquisty:
I nominate fas199

erjo:
I nominate logik29

Qulink1:
I vote for oyeniyijk

***So far OYENIYIJK received 7 different recommendations from different nominators, the 7 votes will count as it shows strong recommendation choice for the candidate.

*** @logik29 also received 8 different nominations and both will also count too

****@Thestreetman also received 4 different nominations and both will also count too.

*** @Prazo1 also received 3 different nominations and both will also count too.

****@Silverrock also received 2 different nominations and both will also count too.

****@shemmyboy also received 2 different nominations and both will also count too.

You can click each of the following quotes above to vote for the candidates by liking the nominated comment.

Results to be announced soon.....!!!!!

Peace cool

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
beckplanet:
Final poll!!!

@CornOak
@therealMcCain
@TheSTreetman
@SKhanm
@DeNoble001
@Promxy94
@jamih000
@johnoj24
@tranxo
@NkShallom
@Ayobamms
@SEYIKP
@Crazeworld
@StubbornGENIUS
@ikhalyfah
@nkeona
@Craigbrown4076
@slimjosh43
@ElonMosque
@priceaction
@softmojo
@iCauseTrouble
@Simpsonrocket
@lifegal
@IdeasPro
@Gabson91
@ndeekay
@sodiquisty
@erjo
@Qulink1
Have all voted

@OYENIYIJK nominated by CornOak, TheSTreetman, Qulink1,NkShallom, Ayobamms, ikhalyfah and Craigbrown4076
@logik29 nominated by SKhanmi, SEYIKP, nkeona, erjo,priceaction, Tranxo, ndeekay and ElonMosque
@shemmyboy nominated by jamih, and iCauseTrouble

***So far OYENIYIJK received 7 different recommendations from different nominators, the 7 votes will count as it shows strong recommendation choice for the candidate.

****@Thestreetman also received 4 different nominations and both will also count too.

****@Silverrock also received 2 different nominations and both will also count too.

You can click each of the following quotes above to vote for the candidates by liking the nominated comment.

Peace cool
It's of no use hoping to be a winner here. Apparently I'm not popular enough here to muster enough support for votes and nominations. However, if after settling the winners, you can squeeze something out for me, I'll really appreciate. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Brandable Bosses please how do you see CurvesFit.com
Please i need your opinion

cc: TheRealmccain Tranxo Budosky IdeasPro BeckPlanet etc

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
beckplanet:
Final poll!!!

@CornOak
@therealMcCain
@TheSTreetman
@SKhanm
@DeNoble001
@Promxy94
@jamih000
@johnoj24
@tranxo
@NkShallom
@Ayobamms
@SEYIKP
@Crazeworld
@StubbornGENIUS
@ikhalyfah
@nkeona
@Craigbrown4076
@slimjosh43
@ElonMosque
@priceaction
@softmojo
@iCauseTrouble
@Simpsonrocket
@lifegal
@IdeasPro
@Gabson91
@ndeekay
@sodiquisty
@erjo
@Qulink1
Have all voted

@shemmyboy nominated by jamih, and iCauseTrouble

Peace cool

Boss Shemmyboy is having 2 votes too voted by jimih and icausetrouble
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
budosky:

Scamdemic.com
$4k

1½ months hold time
Afternic
$3200 net
$3173 received after wire charges.
Fund received.

Goodluck to y'all kiss
Wow you nipped this one in the bud. Power of information! I think i should start paying more attention to trends and global news. Aha.. Congratulations again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
grandstar:

You can still list them in these marketplaces. It does not stop you.

Yeah bút waiting 60days is quite long
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=OYENIYIJK post=90362987]

I vote OYENIYIJK

He seems constantly on the thread and engages a lot. I smell the fire in his blood!.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
zz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
InvestorO:

Yeah bút waiting 60days is quite long

It is the same for all registrars. The only way to make some difference is to register with the most popular registrar. That way, it is more likely you and your prospective buyer use the same registrar. Think GoDaddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Shemmyboy:

Boss Shemmyboy is having 2 votes too voted by jimih and icausetrouble
Thanks
Check again it is there already. @ the bolded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Pk01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.