Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,817 members, 7,824,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3568872 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
This HugeDomains guys wicked. Wetin dem go do with Geo cry

And Dropcatch too played me. okay o

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Of course the Singular beats Plural.. Most of the reported sales in this thread are filled with Singular domains. Unless some exceptions but majority is Singular.

Alright, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Those guys have held 7 out of every 10 deleted Domains on ED.

Very wicked guys lol

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Is listing your domain at namesilo auction paid or free if you registered with them? I need a reply please. Or are replies now meant for selected monickers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
James39:
Boss's in the house, how is this name? Please your thoughts

Coined from the word payoneer

It should be double p and not one p
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
SEYIKP:

No, singular is the best when "service" comes as prefix. But "services" is best as suffice.
Same as "Systems" is best as suffice.

I'm a newbie though and i can't argue what may have sold to many people.

According to ikhalyfah

Geo Domains: The Ranking

In this article, i will be ranking geos based on what i (ikhalyfah) perceive is the best and more valuable to the least valuable.

1. The best Geo is the one that has more end-users i.e potential buyers (more on that later). E.g a geo domain with 40 potential buyers is better than one with 5 potential buyers

2. It should be short, combination of popular city and demanding services (an article will drop on list of good services products) e.g Miami/Florist.com is better than Puunene/BestHotelist.com

3. It should be 2 words, although 3 words are okay due to scarcity and high demand of 2 word geo domains. 4 words and above is not advisable. Eg Denver/Dentist.com is better than Denver/Dental/Service.com Avoid long names like Denver/Best/Dental/Service.com or even Dever/Colorado/Best/Dental/Services.com

4. Like we said before, only .COM will be considered

5. Use City rather than state, eg Chicago is a city in the state of Illinois, hence Chicago/Massage.com is better than Illinois/Massage.com

6. Use Singular word rather than Plural. Eg Detroit/Attorney.com is better than Detroit/AttorneyS.com (they may be exceptions)

7. The shorter the better! Eg if Northern/Virginia/Moving/Company.com and Waco/Moving/Company.com are both available, I’ll purchase the later

8. Finally, go for this combination in order of reference;

*City + Service/Product
*Service/Product + city
*State + service/product
*Service/product + State
*City + Service/Product (in plural)
*Service/Product (in plural) + city
*State + service/product (in plural)
*service/product(in plural) + State

I think you're definitely right.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
ewizard1:
Bosses in the house. Hows "uzerr.com" as a brandable?

I personally don't like it though it is a 5 letter word
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
beckplanet:

VOTE NOW....!!!!!

iykepromotion,2sexycom, haykay2005, farouksenior, Treasure28, branduche, expertis,IdeasPro, therealMcCain,ikhalyfah,Tranxo,ElonMosque,iCauseTrouble,Ayobamms,CornOak,TheSTreetman,Geofavor,AYORICH,simpsonet,QueenRebecca,Depressed,pwetie,priceaction and everyone i may have failed to mention.
Please vote if you are online and have someone in mind..

You simply vote by Quoting this particular post, and attaching the moniker of the newbie you feel deserve the prize the most.

Peace cool
I nominate Glistinin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
ewizard1:
Bosses in the house. Hows "uzerr.com" as a brandable?

It could still sell. List it on afternic.com. I think Afternic sells more brandables than SH. You might be surprised

Also, try listing on a brandable marketplace. There are over 10 of them even though popularity matters as if it is not in a popular one, no one may see it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
please how can i get endusers for this my domain musicengineeringschool//king?expertix,beckplanet and others.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kirchhoff01:

Never seen any of your sales report as long as I've been in this thread.
You're just dishing out theory.

Show us your sales report... Just one OG
Some Gurus don't like posting their Sales Report so Take The Ideas And Leave The Sales Report

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
beckplanet:

Replied, please confirm if you received mail.
Have received sir. thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mrblaze06:
please how can i get endusers for this my domain musicengineeringschool.com?expertix,beckplanet and others.

But you should have checked for endusers before buying nw,

Thats what we were taught na.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mrblaze06:
please how can i get endusers for this my domain musicengineeringschool.com?expertix,beckplanet and others.
Mrblaze06
Do you have buyers for that domain? It is very important you are sure of getting a list of potential buyers. I see no buyers for your domain. Do you know any music engineering school? Even if they exist, they will be very few globally.

Try and get a refund. Where did you register it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Does Afternic fast transfer work with .co? Since it is .co, I assume it does not suffer from the 60-day lock. I think it is only .com that has that problem
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Firefox01:
Is listing your domain at namesilo auction paid or free if you registered with them?
I need a reply please. Or are replies meant for selected monickers now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
IDEALCASH:
I nominate Glistinin
Sorry you came late to the party.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Firefox01:
Is listing your domain at namesilo auction paid or free if you registered with them? I need a reply please. Or are replies now meant for selected monickers?
Do you mean Namesilo marketplace? If the name is registered there, yes you can list it for sale on their marketplace for free.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
priceaction:
Before i get busy this morning, let me chip .....
What if you don't know who bought the domain? If one of leads after outbounding.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Firefox01:

Lol... Oga did you keep anyone here specifically to be answering questions?

Be grateful that some do take out time to attend to questions. Chill, I am sure someone will attend to you! Me I never use namesilo before so I can't help you! And again I be newbie like you grin

One love

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Firefox01:
Free
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shedomains: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
silverrock:

Congrats bro. Can I have a sample of the sales letter you used?
I have a couple of this type of domains I want to pitch to end users
sales letter or contacts
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
I came online this evening and saw about 12 accumulated pages to be read and I was like shocked

Reading on, I found that something interesting went down.

E be like say we're in the era of giveaways

Thanks to be bosses supporting and pushing our ministry.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

And Dropcatch too played me. okay o
Sometimes I wonder if those guys outbound or just wait for inbound sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
AkProsper:

I doubt if them do oo. Na dem u go check wayback see say dem de list geo for 2k, 3yrs straight, na then dem go givop letam drop. U go jejely carry ur tin sell for low xx.x and move on

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
AkProsper:

If I hear say HugeDomains outbound..

Do u know the number of domains they have in their portfolio? Lol... Where dem wan start dey outbound from?

Even their geos self dey list for $xxxx
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I doubt if them do oo. Na dem u go check wayback see say dem de list geo for 2k, 3yrs straight, na then dem go givop letam drop. U go jejely carry ur tin sell for low xx.x and move on

Na dem dey catch our lovely GEOS anyhow. angry grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
#Note to my fellow Newbies
....Am not quoting anyone

Talking about reporting of sales, I still think it's one personal choice to make whether to report sales or not, or which part of the sales to report or not. Its nothing to drag about.

But sincerely speaking, assuming I came across this trend and just be seeing quotes, advices, tips, etc; without the main sales reports, I wouldn't have been motivated to start. Sales reports that we see here have been a major motivation to most of us.

But then, we should be open minded to learn everything/anything that's been posted here, whether advices, tips, or sales reports, because all of them plays a role in the learning/business process. Everything being post here is really Priceless. #IMO

More sales to us....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sales letter

shedomains:

sales letter or contacts

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
thorrvik55:

Do u know the number of domains they have in their portfolio? Lol... Where dem wan start dey outbound from?

And they're holding a name that my client say she for buy if na im I pitch to her. I'll backorder the name, it's expiring soon and I know they won't renew
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

U have been monitored from np now, cheesy
They know your pattern now.... Expect more.. on a serious note, I don't know why the can't buy from ed and waiting for drop? Dem be big firm na.
Naso I saw a name I like on Dan listed 4k sometimes ago. Held since 2018, I want to use it for personal uses. Just few days was going through ed and saw it, I quickly checked, and saw it dropped, then quickly took it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
thorrvik55:

No be lie. Dallastowingcompany.com dropped so I went to check Chicagotowingcompany.com, I just jam hugedomain ( first time of seeing them) and the domain is priced low $xxxx. I was surprised!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Natural2Heal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.