Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3561160 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
CornOak:

Na dem dey catch our lovely GEOS anyhow. angry grin
Was targeting 3 SWEET ones, but dem do dia work.
They are the reason i don't buy much, me I'm stubborn, i always insist on names that perfectly suit my criteria, but most of the times the elites de catch am cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:
This HugeDomains guys wicked. Wetin dem go do with Geo cry

And Dropcatch too played me. okay o

which dropcatch you use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
priceaction:

U have been monitored from np now, cheesy
They know your pattern now.... Expect more.. on a serious note, I don't know why the can't buy from ed and waiting for drop? Dem be big firm na.
$59 na chicken Change to them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
grandstar:

I personally don't like it though it is a 5 letter word
What does a name have for you to like it? I mean what are the qualities of a Brandable name you like?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
silverrock:

which dropcatch you use?
I don't understand pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
meetme01:
Anyone using REON to scrape YP and ready to share payment or have a partner. Let's discuss. The $15 is too much for me to afford hence, my request for partnership

Am not close to my PC and I'll like to generate leads. Do you own a laptop? I'll pay for you then you help me scrape for some of my Domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

$59 na chicken Change to them
Oh , didn't know yu mean drop catch, thought normal expired. They are capable na. That's where most of the real deal happen after auctions, so expect them there. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Reality11:

Am not close to my PC and I'll like to generate leads. Do you own a laptop? I'll pay for you then you help me scrape for some of my Domains.

Yes. Presently on it using hunter which is kinda stressful. That's a good deal boss. Let's deal. You will definitely have a good job. Trust me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
priceaction:

Oh , didn't know yu mean drop catch, thought normal expired. They are capable na. That's where most of the real deal happen after auctions, so expect them there. grin
They should have allow the geos for us naa.
Most whites don't Outbound. Reading from their comments some think it's even crazy sending emails to over 100 people over 1domain. Na we get d Energy grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I don't understand pls

I meant what service.

I guess you mean dropcatch/king

How does one list domain for auction there?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Crazeworld:
Do you mean Namesilo marketplace? If the name is registered there, yes you can list it for sale on their marketplace for free.
Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Free
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
meetme01:

Yes. Presently on it using hunter which is kinda stressful. That's a good deal boss. Let's deal. You will definitely have a good job. Trust me.

I mailed you. Reply with your WhatsApp number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
silverrock:

I meant what service.

I guess you mean dropcatch/king

How does one list domain for auction there?
It's not u that will Auction, it's them that Auction catched name if more than one person backordered it.
How to participate/backorder? Simply register and verify ur account with them

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
thorrvik55:

How has the response been like 4 u after the follow up?

Good

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
I want to say a big thanks to beckplanet on the free giveaway.

I want the house to know that I have received the gift from beckplanet.

I initially wanted to do a handreg, but I stumbled on a juicy Geo that dropped today, maybe some of the elders saw it and skipped it.

Pittsburgh/Massage/Therapy

By God's grace sales report will follow.

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
meetme01:

I would like to deal with you for the YP lead... can we discuss it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Reality11:

I mailed you. Reply with your WhatsApp number

Done..!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Firefox01:
It's of no use hoping to be a winner here. Apparently I'm not popular enough here to muster enough support for votes and nominations. However, if after settling the winners, you can squeeze something out for me, I'll really appreciate. Thanks.

I think this is true. I also feel some names mentioned are not newbies. No hate but just my opinion
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
slimjosh43:

I think this is true. I also feel some names mentioned are not newbies. No hate but just my opinion
Lol. No loud am bro. E don pass kiss

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Anyone that needs YP scraping for their domains can also contact me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thanks boss beckplanet, domain received. thanks everyone. More sales

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxTizzle(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

No be lie. Dallastowingcompany.com dropped so I went to check Chicagotowingcompany.com, I just jam hugedomain ( first time of seeing them) and the domain is priced low $xxxx. I was surprised!

Dropped this domain, only one end user agreed to pay but didn't reply my mail again...lol

Are you the new owner I can give you his emal to follow up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
FxTizzle:

Dropped this domain, only one end user agreed to pay but didn't reply my mail again...lol

Are you the new owner I can give you his emal to follow up.
Register weytin??
I no register am since I browse many location + towingcompany and none is developed. I ya kuku leave am

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
silverrock:
Anyone that needs YP scraping for their domains can also contact me.
Please pm me. I need

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
IDEALCASH:
I nominate Glistinin
Though you came late, thank you so much for being this thoughtful.
I am really happy to meet a thoughtful great guy like you �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
[/quote] Congrats to the winners may we witness your gigantic sale report sooner, That kind one wey go move mountains and cause calculator to crash..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nascence:
This picture was posted by Squadhelp on their social media pages few weeks ago.

According to SH, these 5 animal names are the top trending on their platfrom.

1. Fox
2. Lion
3. Raven
4. Bee
5.Eagle

Most of these animals comes in compound form, i.e a word in front or a word behind.

For example FoxSpur.com and BlingFox.com

One of the easiest way to find available names of this type is by leveraging on the already listed names on squadhelp.

Go to the Squadhelp marketplace and search for the animal of choice.

Note, copy or write down all of the other words attached to the animals in compound form, then attach those words to other animals of choice and run a search.

Let's use the above names for practice FoxSpur and BlingFox.

I am going to experiment with the other 4 animal examples given by SH.

SPUR as a suffix/stand alone word.

EagleSpur.com - Registered
RavenSpur.com - Registered
LionSpur.com - Available
BeeSpur.com - Registered

BLING as a prefix/stand alone word.

BlingEagle.com - Available
BlingRaven.com - Available
BlingLion.com - Registered
BlingBee.com - Registered

The above is just one method, it is now left to you to also look for other words, adjectives, nouns, adverbs etc that will go in synergy with these animals, but i can assure you that, by first using this method, you will get more than enough available animal names and it will also give you insight on how it works and new words you can use yourself.

Imagine getting words that can be used with all the animals and getting them accepted too. That's a big deal.

The animals above are not the only animals SH accepts though. There are many others and i will list some below.

Chimp
Owl
Hawk
Tiger
Cobra
Rabbit
Stork
Panther
etc etc

Chimp and Owl seems very popular too and they can be used with the method above.

Another way to use animal names aside compound form is blending them with popular prefixes or suffixes accepted on SH.

For example; suffixes and prefixes like

-vy
-za
-sy
-ive
Tru-
Blu-
Pura-
Cura-
Vera-
Vero-
etc etc

Examples on SH marketplace are

Foxvy.com
Chimpza.com
Owlza.com
Hawkvy.com
Owlvy.com

Try and form more with other animal names too.

Don't forget to follow the formation principles too like synergy, pronunciation, radio test, meaning etc etc.

I hope this will be helpful for my colleagues who are trying to get their names accepted on SH and any other brandable market of choice.

I wish us all success.

Very informative

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
slimjosh43:

Please pm me. I need

My Whatsapp link is in signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by goluwatobi(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hello house,

please I'm new on here, I would really appreciate if anyone can put me through on how to buy and sell domains.

pls I am very ready to learn. pls help house!

I just saw this tread yesterday and it has really been impressive.

Kudos! to everyone in the house!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by robotix: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
therealMcCain:

At the bolded, SH does not constitute my entire Domain portfolio. That I haven't made sales on SH does not mean I am not selling elsewhere. I have explained this several times here. There are people with guest accounts making a killing in domaining but you will never get to see their post, likewise registered members.

Its not everybody that is comfortable revealing how much he/she makes to the whole wide world and you never can tell if there was an NDA.The most important thing in this business is to have patience, keep reading and doing the right thing. It will payoff on the long run.

There some folks making sales now but with weak foundation, they will burn out in the near future while those that took time to build the right foundation will weather the storm.

By the way this came in this morning.

how much is your course?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
ewizard1:

What does a name have for you to like it? I mean what are the qualities of a Brandable name you like?

Check the post just before this that I replied. I replied it for your benefit. It was posted by Nascence

Listen to great advice especially when it is free. No need starting all over again. The advice he gave there is priceless.

you can use some of the advice he gave on prefixes and suffixes to register brandables. You can register Readingowl.com for instance but I'm sure it is taken.

Also, focus on trends. Trends sell. Scams for instance are trending now. Someone here just sold scamdemic.com for about $4,000! He keyed into a trend.

Of course, 5 letter words are booming nowadays, so Uzzer was a nice try but did not rhyme with me. It may hit home with others. Some names which you think won't sell may do great. Also, as 5-word domains get scarcer, value of this may rise. Can you wait 5 or 10 years? grin

Brandables is an in-depth topic. I'll stop here

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: EMREX02 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.