Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555362 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
logik29:

I tried to download the guy's book but couldn't do so... could you please send the book to my email (domaintech9@gmail.com) or please explain how you downloaded it.
Thanks.
This the link

bit(.)ly / IsidaulDomain

Remove the bracket and the space before and after /

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
May be insightful

1. % of coined names and ED names sold?
Coined sold is 83% ED sold is 17%

2. I don't actually look directly into someone's sells report to coin a name, for instance if i see AshevilleLimousine sold, i don't go and start looking for all available cities, all i learn from the report is that "populous city sell, and 2 keywords sell, and limousine is a good service". Unless if i see a similar name with other city on ED, but I don't use this method to coin ( i hope it's clear).

ED is very important, although i coin most of my names but i have to admit i have more confidence in names i pick from ED than d ones i coin.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
virtuedagirl:

This the link

bit(.)ly / IsidaulDomain

Remove the bracket and the space before and after /
Thanks.Done.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
silverrock:
For all the new guys in the house, as well as veterans.
This is my small contribution to this wonderful community.
Its a work in progress so not extensive.

The link is to my collection of keynotes in pdf on this thread. No edits, purely the same way the owners mentioned it. All credits to them.

bit(.)ly / IsidaulDomain

Remove the bracket and space

Thanks I just downloaded it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

we need your ebook too o
By God's grace,I will get to that level.

Am currently thinking of compiling my knowledge and experience into an ebook and post it on this thread for interested folks to download.

That's will be done when have gotten experience and at least master this beautiful business.

Happy Sunday and have a wonderful week.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Does this looks brandable enough?

Hempfitt/king

FITT stands for frequency, intensity, time, and type of exercise. These are the four elements you need to think about to create workouts that fit your goals and fitness level
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
mobiss:

Hempfitt/king

FITT stands for frequency, intensity, time, and type of exercise. These are the four elements you need to think about to create workouts that fit your goals and fitness level

Based on these element, wetin HEMP con dey find there?

By the way the FITT will be seen as a mispelling and not an acronym

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
mobiss:

Hempfitt/king

doubt o. cannafitt, herbfitt, cannabisfitt, weedfitt are still available for reg. maybe little to no synergy between the 2 keywords is the reason.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
mobiss:

Hempfitt/king

Some brandable folks on NP used to say, If you have to explain a name for people to see what it's value is, then it's valueless. They may not be entirely right, but to some extent i agree with them.
A single glance at HempFITT, one would think, okay it's HemptFit with an extra T, which if that was it, then that T has spoilt Everything. How many people know wat FITT stands for?

Ra//reGl//are, Nu//t//ra//vy, Ho//m//ev//y
Looking at this names above u can easily classify their category and find a suitable business purpose for them, but FITT? I doubt.
Names like Hemp//Ville, Hem//p//si, He//mp//Gr//ove are good examples of Hemp brandables, because the second keyword or the modification suits the word hemp and do not need much or any explanation to point out the value of the domain

Sorry for the long right up, i wanted to back up my rejection for the domain HempFITT with some explanation of what I've read, and how i look at brandables.

Regards

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Geofavor:
Please, has anyone tried calling afternic here? When's the best time to call? Been listening to music for over 30 mins now...

Your post is 6:18am

Afternic is in Massachusetts, we are 5hours ahead of them

Meaning it will be 1:18am there.

Try working hours for faster response, From 2pm Nigerian Time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Some brandable folks on NP used to say, If you have to explain a name for people to see what it's value is, then it's valueless. They may not be entirely right, but to some extent i agree with them.
A single glance at HempFITT, one would think, okay it's HemptFit with an extra T, which if that was it, then that T has spoilt Everything. How many people know wat FITT stands for?

Ra//reGl//are, Nu//t//ra//vy, Ho//m//ev//y
Looking at this names above u can easily classify their category and find a suitable business purpose for them, but FITT? I doubt.
Names like Hemp//Ville, Hem//p//si, He//mp//Gr//ove are good examples of Hemp brandables, because the second keyword or the modification suits the word hemp and do not need much or any explanation to point out the value of the domain

Sorry for the long right up, i wanted to back up my rejection for the domain HempFITT with some explanation of what I've read, and how i look at brandables.

Regards

100% correct except we're talking of invented brandables which "hempfitt" clearly isn't.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

100% correct except we're talking of invented brandables which "hempfitt" clearly isn't.
Sure.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

doubt o. cannafitt, herbfitt, cannabisfitt, weedfitt are still available for reg. maybe little to no synergy between the 2 keywords is the reason.

Wow! Thanks for this heads up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=ikhalyfah post=90403998]

I like this!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
lol one of my very few brandables was submitted in a contest. God abeg ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
sammchuck1:
lol one of my very few brandables was submitted in a contest. God abeg ooo grin grin
Have this particular one submitted about 5times.
No emotions attached thou grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
I was listening to Keith Podcast yesterday and he was listing some Cannabis Godaddy closed out sales. And I penned down some of the names that sold.

They are:

CannaFactory
CannaVida
CannaGold
CannaBoys
CannaFortune
CannaCoutoure
Cannacures
CannaTree

So, this spurred me into registering HempFitt. Lol.

We learn every day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Have this particular one submitted about 5times.
No emotions attached thou grin

abi o.. I changed one setting like that and the alert came up. hmm..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
mobiss:
I was listening to Keith Podcast yesterday and he was listing some Cannabis Godaddy closed out sales. And I penned down some of the names that sold.

They are:

CannaFactory
CannaVida
CannaGold
CannaBoys
CannaFortune
CannaCoutoure
Cannacures
CannaTree

We learn every day.

Canna/Tree na die...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

Canna/Tree na die...

Quoting Keith

CannaFactory- Sold for $2550 ( He said think about Beer factory and Cannabis is not produced in Factory. He was surprised with that $2550.

Cannavida- Sold at $1976, resell landing page for $15000

CannaGold- Sold at $1955 (Same owner with CannaVida)

CannaCoutoure- Sold at $1976 ( Not brandable and it's too lengthy and not strong brand able keywords in his opinion.) He said there is no value in this name for the next 2-4yrs, but he could be wrong.

Cannacures- Sold at $592 problematic cos cure is plural and cure liability problem. Is not a name he will buy.

CannaTree- $587 He likes this. Listed for $10k on Dan

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
mobiss:

Quoting Keith

CannaFactory- Sold for $2550 ( He said think about Beer factory and Cannabis is not produced in Factory. He was surprised with that $2550.

Cannavida- Sold at $1976, resell landing page for $15000

CannaGold- Sold at $1955 (Same owner with CannaVida)

CannaCoutoure- Sold at $1976 ( Not brandable and it's too lengthy and not strong brand able keywords in his opinion.) He said there is no value in this name for the next 2-4yrs, but he could be wrong.

Cannacures- Sold at $592 problematic cos cure is plural and cure liability problem. Is not a name he will buy.

CannaTree- $587 He likes this. Listed for $10k on Dan

Could sell for that sha smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

I have one that has been submitted like four times. Nothing has happened yet despite being submitted by another creative yesterday. grin

Well, we can only hope...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
mobiss:

Quoting Keith

Factory: device which produces or manufactures something.

Looking at this definition, u could look at it as a place where Cannabis is being processed into a lot of things. Oil, Edibles, etc

Good brandable in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
CornOak:

I have one that has been submitted like four times. Nothing has happened yet despite being submitted by another creative yesterday. grin

grin grin its just encouragement that one's names have value jare.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by robotix: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
CornOak:

people submit names you own?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Looking at this definition, u could look at it as a place where Cannabis is being processed into a lot of things. Oil, Edibles, etc

Keith could be wrong sometimes undecided undecided Just like saying CBD/Factory doesnt have value..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

Keith could be wrong sometimes undecided undecided
Every Human is wrong sometimes smiley

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
ikhalyfah:

He disliked the idea behind the synergy. But you know in the domain business, It's not a good name until an end-user sees value in it.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
robotix:
people submit names you own?

Yes, in contests. cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
mobiss:

They are:

CannaFactory
CannaVida
CannaGold
CannaBoys
CannaFortune
CannaCoutoure
Cannacures
CannaTree

We learn every day.

If you have been following his guides very well, you ought to have seen where he stated that you shouldn't merge hybrid and two keywords together as you have it here to form brandable domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
mobiss:

He disliked the idea behind the synergy. But you know in the domain business, It's not a good name until an end-user sees value in it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pascalbenz: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
0ubenji:
A furniture business based in Kansas, USA listed my domain as their website on their Facebook page.

They actually own the .Net extension of the same name, I planned approaching them with the .com extension only for me to find out they are using my property unlawfully.

I'm thinking of approaching them with an offer telling them to take it down if they are not buying, but first I'll up the price to make the drama interesting. cool
good day sir were you able to sell dis to them want to knw cavse there is dis Dname i want to buy .com and the firm av already listed it on there fb page

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Telegram234(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.