Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3559281 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2020
grandstar:

What does it mean?

Daddy daddy, Happy sunday sir

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2020
CornOak:

That's your opinion, I doubt you made any research on those names before concluding. By the way, I forced no one to register those. Lastly, three of those names are registered already.

Good morning.

You're absolutely correct. It is 100% my opinion. Others may feel love these names and could sell for thousands of dollars. To some extent, brandable names are subjective.

Many brandable names rejected by SH and BB have gone on to sell for four figures elsewhere.
Don't take my critic personal. You too provoke. My word isn't final. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2020
U1:

And you are? Wasn't what they did the same thing you probably wanted to do? cheesy

The street cop

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by swizzy2k: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2020
therealMcCain:

Yes I can, do you need the login details of my dnacedemy account & namepros (I upgraded to Gold account:so there is access to the restricted area)?

Note to All Newbie: You MUST be ready to read & Explore, else you wont go far. Someome took the pains to put this thread in a book, I havent seen much folks thanking him.

I am also sure most newbie's havent downloaded the book.

If the person I quoted was not lazy, he would have at least checked my signature(same signature I mentioned in the post)

If he had read & explored, he would have seen my contact details & my thread, He would not have made such request.

LEARN TO READ AND EXPLORE

Thanks in advance for the e_book. Please, give me anything that you think that will help me in this investment /business. The guys book is 892 kb and yes, I have downloaded and read through it. If the namepros will help me,, please give me. Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2020
therealMcCain:

Daddy daddy, Happy sunday sir

I no he father of 7 o!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2020
swizzy2k:

Thanks in advance for the e_book. Please, give me anything that you think that will help me in this investment /business. The guys book is 892 kb and yes, I have downloaded and read through it. If the namepros will help me,, please give me. Thanks in advance.

Namepros is not an Ebook. It's A forum unlike Nairaland, only thing discussed there is Domain.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by swizzy2k: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Namepros is not an Ebook. It's A forum unlike Nairaland, only thing discussed there is Domain.

thank you though he is talking about giving me his logging details at namepros.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2020
swizzy2k:

Bobo, to be very honest with you. I can see sales report is making you anxious. Take a deep breath and calm down, please. Someone has painstakingly copied discussions from this thread into a book. Check few pages back, it's there. Read and read.
Buy those ebooks and study.

You would make sales at your own time. I have approved names on SH and also few in my Epik portfolio. It wasn't in a day. I am yet to make sales but with continuous learning, I can now generate leads and outband. I have seen offers. Just to low for the domain.

Please, don't rush. Don't be anxious. Your time would come if ONLY you follow the rules. I learnt the hardway. The very day I saw this thread, I bought socialworkmagazine/king. It's there looking at me. I was advised to request for refund. I didn't.

In a nutshell, calm down and read

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Congrats to those who won beckplanet names. Remember to send him data subscription fees when you eventually sell the name as brandable o.. tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2020
grandstar:

You're absolutely correct. It is 100% my opinion. Others may feel love these names and could sell for thousands of dollars. To some extent, brandable names are subjective.

Many brandable names rejected by SH and BB have gone on to sell for four figures elsewhere.
Don't take my critic personal. You too provoke. My word isn't final. Cheers.

I took nothing personal and I hold no grudge, sir. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2020
grandstar:

What does it mean?
bro I admire the way you respond and answer questions but to be honest you they do pass yourself most times. This game is deeper than what you already know. Just looking at the name LendLift.com has a synergy to it among other things that makes it brandable. the Monkier that even dropped those names na Big chief and they are lots of them on this Thread. Them no they us all their mouth they talk things. It's left for you to research and decode. LendLift. Com is Gold

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2020
swizzy2k:
thank you though he is talking about giving me his logging details at namepros.

Guy, that was more of a sarcastic offer. If you were expecting that he would give you ebooks for free, you can also expect that he would give you his login details to premium accounts or better still gift you a portion of his domain portfolio just like that.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2020
Dreydoe:
bro I admire the way you respond and answer questions but to be honest you they do pass yourself most times. This game is deeper than what you already know. Just looking at the name LendLift.com has a synergy to it among other things that makes it brandable. the Monkier that even dropped those names na Big chief and they are lots of them on this Thread. Them no they us all their mouth they talk things. It's left for you to research and decode. LendLift. Com is Gold

Gbamsolutely. Its sweet because its an "alliteration"(I learned this word from mccain's book cool )

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2020
meetme01:

Bobo, to be very honest with you. I can see sales report is making you anxious. Take a deep breath and calm down, please. Someone has painstakingly copied discussions from this thread into a book. Check few pages back, it's there. Read and read.
Buy those ebooks and study.

You would make sales at your own time. I have approved names on SH and also few in my Epik portfolio. It wasn't in a day. I am yet to make sales but with continuous learning, I can now generate leads and outband. I have seen offers. Just to low for the domain.

Please, don't rush. Don't be anxious. Your time would come if ONLY you follow the rules. I learnt the hardway. The very day I saw this thread, I bought socialworkmagazine/king. It's there looking at me. I was advised to request for refund. I didn't.

In a nutshell, calm down and read

Gbamtastic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by robotix: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Dreydoe:
I wanted to reply him but deleted my comment after... I switch accounts and visit here as much as I wish.

Good luck to everyone...

@sammchuk1 wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2020
robotix:
I wanted to reply him but deleted my comment after... I switch accounts and visit here as much as I wish.

Good luck to everyone...

@sammchuk1 wink

My G! I see you grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2020
grandstar:

They aren't worth registering

Come guy, who you! angry

I've been trying to stop myself but I can't anymore grin

The way you appraise names dey vex me, anytime I see your posts I'd be like "and this boss have being in the game for long o"

So those names aren't worth registering. It's those your "ese" and "ise" names that are worth it abi?

Them Don tell you to start from page 1 cheesy but you no gree. Continue o

Pls I no like to dey find o but I just couldn't hold it anymore, I fit burst with anger!

Better start from page 1 on time before this thread go reach page 3079

What do I know sef, newbie like me!

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2020
BO//net is available for sale on NP.

If you were to make a bid on the name, how much would that be?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SuleimanKano(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2020
I greet everyone on this thread. Shout out to beckplanet for the giveaway.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2020
The ones wey good ein go talk say ein no good, the ones wey no good, ein go make sense for ein eye undecided
Chukael:

Come guy, who you! angry

The way you appraise names dey vex me, anytime I see your posts I'd be like "and this boss have being in the game for long o"

So those names aren't worth registering. It's those your "ese" and "ise" names that are worth it abi?

Pls I no like to dey find o but I just couldn't hold it anymore, I fit burst with anger!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2020
DeNoble001:
The ones wey good ein go talk say ein no good, the ones wey no good, ein go make sense for ein eye undecided

lol. Number 1 rule of domaining - follow who know road. My guy is getting back into the game after a long hiatus, he's a bit rusty IMHO.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2020
therealMcCain:

Yes I can, do you need the login details of my dnacedemy account & namepros (I upgraded to Gold account:so there is access to the restricted area)?

Note to All Newbie: You MUST be ready to read & Explore, else you wont go far. Someome took the pains to put this thread in a book, I havent seen much folks thanking him.

I am also sure most newbie's havent downloaded the book.

If the person I quoted was not lazy, he would have at least checked my signature(same signature I mentioned in the post)

If he had read & explored, he would have seen my contact details & my thread, He would not have made such request.

LEARN TO READ AND EXPLORE

***Someome took the pains to put this thread in a book, I havent seen much folks thanking him.
Pls which page is this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2020
Chukael:

Come guy, who you! angry

First of all, I never said I am God. My opinion isn't final. Brandables are subjective and not objective.

I never said those my early domain names were the bombs. I was just going back memory lane. If I sold 3 for $197, it speaks a lot. There have been 2 sales of over $5,000 reported here in comparison. This is not to talk of multiple four figure sales. I'm barely back 2 months. The first domain I registered will be 60 days today!

I still have less than 20 domain names in my portfolio. I am into other things online. I might not buy another domain name for another month or so.

I

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

lol. Number 1 rule of domaining - follow who know road. My guy is getting back into the game after a long hiatus, he's a bit rusty IMHO.

Unfortunately he doesn't wanna admit that!
He needs to unlearn, learn and then start earning

Me gan dey dey learn, he should come and join me biko
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2020
grandstar:

First of all, I never said I am God. My opinion isn't final. Brandables are subjective and not objective.

I never said those my early domain names were the bombs. I was just going back memory lane. If I sold 3 for $197, it speaks a lot. There have been 2 sales of over $5,000 reported here in comparison. This is not to talk of multiple four figure sales. I'm barely back 2 months. The first domain I registered will be 60 days today!

I still have less than 20 domain names in my portfolio. I am into other things online. I might not buy another domain name for another month or so.

I
Bro, I know say you be gentle man! That's why I called you out na, I know you'd respond gentlemanley grin

You even better pass me for now because you Don sell before!

Let us keep learning. We'll all survive.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2020
virtuedagirl:

***Someome took the pains to put this thread in a book, I havent seen much folks thanking him.
Pls which page is this.

between page 1568 and 1569

Silverrock is the username
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2020
therealMcCain:

between page 1568 and 1569

Silverrock is the username
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2020
logik29:

I tried to download the guy's book but couldn't do so... could you please send the book to my email (domaintech9@gmail.com) or please explain how you downloaded it.
Thanks.

we need your ebook too o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
silverrock:
For all the new guys in the house, as well as veterans.
This is my small contribution to this wonderful community.
Its a work in progress so not extensive.

The link is to my collection of keynotes in pdf on this thread. No edits, purely the same way the owners mentioned it. All credits to them.

bit(.)ly / IsidaulDomain

Remove the bracket and space

Thanks pal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m), MrEja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.