Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3580533 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bbee(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2020
We write High Quality Unique Content 100% Plagiarism Free passed copyscape, and Hemingway.
*SEO Friendly
*EBook
*Assignments
"Blog Content
*Article Writing
*Copyediting
*Copywriting
*Fast Checking
*Proofreading
*Article Rewriting

WhatsApp 0.8.0.2.9.4.0.2.6.9.2 for rates.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2020
tranxo:

Hmm mm....without even knowing the name/niche? I hail oo.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
aojully:
Hello bros, Pls what is ED?
eja dindin

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Crazeworld:
Same thing happened to me last year and they refused to restore the account back to me. I abandoned it and tried it again in March this year. I'm using the account now.
Just get another account and try to restore this one again in like 4 months time.

How did you deal with this, bro? Did you send a fresh outbound with a new email address?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abdulasod:

How did you deal with this, bro? Did you send a fresh outbound with a new email address?
Yes. Unless you want to stay out of business, you've got no other choice.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
nkeona:
grin cheesy grin

they will use yur $70 to chop bbq tongue

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
tranxo:

One thing I can see is your sincere zeal to learn.

I advise you to learn the right way. You got Parking right but skewed up the rest.

I know you jumped in here on top of juicy sales reports. Most of them did not happen overnight, and entailed some hard learning.

Start from Page 1, with a jotter and pen. Forget the sales report for now.

You can also contact the founder of this thread (iykepromotions) for tutorial. But before you do that, I suggest you read at least the first 500 pages. This will make the tutorial easier for you, else, you will just be asking a lot of basic questions that will slow down the tutorial and make it uninteresting.

Good luck.

Thanks for the encouragement bro, I'll keep learning and improving myself......

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sleevia:
nobody here sold it. it will even be hard to find such domain for hand reg, which majority on here indulge in.

There are many cities still available for hand reg. It's just that their population rank is in the 200s and below. Eg. Spokane/valley/rentals/king is still free.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Depressed101:
Who once sold Austin rentals //king for $250 here
It just flipped for $3k
say God.....and i have Austin Event Rentals wey i been list 120, just negodu, make i put am 5h sharp, meanwhile, lost out on one sharp one word domain pendage in king, where i dey momo dey hope say e go wait for me, after 3 days person pick am slam am $30k ontop.....this life sef, no just balance

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SIMON09: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Invest your time today and change your tommorow with kicks token get 50000 coins worth 40000 naira which is not withdrawable until august 29th,no money needed trading of this currency begins august 29th 2020 it's not a scam because your not loosing any money you can also register family and friends under you to build your network and earn more coins good luck wink
https://ref.kickex.com/9ba7f72ddc40e77af931718d9e50a4e0
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
micynute94:
So I decided to outbound via WhatsApp a name to those Dubai ppl..

I swear.. Na disaster.

embarassed

Abeg, who sabi how to outbound to a dubai company. angry

Them no dey even reply to emails.

It's like it's harder to get access to a decision maker compared to when outbounding to U.S companies.
use your usual email style, u may get lucky. and also list on Afternic

dubai wey i bn sell em no reply am, em just go buy am direct from afternic

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by passiveincome1: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
slimjosh43:

Do you know fibre// is owned by a 9ja tech startup bought for 16k in 2016
You should read the comment I responded to grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by passiveincome1: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dan Stats cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
passiveincome1:
Dan Stats cool
abeg make una tell dem say American customers dey complain about their payment system abi gateway, they should look into it nau

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Opistorincos:
Airtel airtime promo!!!

#850 for 1k airtime
#1700 for 2k airtime

https:///2348167084120

Done business with him before.

Legit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kimipa: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Please is domainrightnow//king a good place to purchase a domain from as they have a promo for 4.99 am asking because of people's experience with netsol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
nkeona:
grin cheesy grin

The man self dey laugh you
grin grin cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wow, in just 65days back you achieved this, big congrats. Local man cannot can�

grandstar:
My first 2 domains have just been accepted into the Afternic Fast Transfer network. I'm barely 65 days back into domaining, I'm very happy.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Votumejero:
Wow, in just 65days back you achieved this, big congrats. Local man cannot can�

Dry joke... Not funny sad

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
SquadHelp rejection ratio this days have been legendary smiley if not suicidal sad i don't know if it's just me. Plus spending alotta coins on top, weekly.

Who else is following Keith deBoers (My boss cool ) recent podcasts on dngeek... It's been really informative and new dimensionally revealing...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kimipa: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Any info please

kimipa:
Please is domainrightnow//king a good place to purchase a domain from as they have a promo for 4.99 am asking because of people's experience with netsol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kimipa: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
You are right about that,

I have 2 names rejected on SH, 1 on BrandBucket and 1 on BrandPA

beckplanet:
SquadHelp rejection ratio this days have been legendary smiley if not suicidal sad i don't know if it's just me. Plus spending alotta coins on top, weekly.

Who else is following Keith deBoers (My boss cool ) recent podcasts on dngeek... It's been really informative and new dimensionally revealing...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
beckplanet:

Those guys are something else. Their analytical minds are truly legendary with foresight. They have gone far ahead of us but we'll catch up soon. No retreat, no surrender!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
IdeasPro:

Those guys are something else. Their analytical minds are truly legendary with foresight. They have gone far ahead of us but we'll catch up soon. No retreat, no surrender!
There's nothing in their analytical minds. They are simply thrash.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
beckplanet:

Following him back to back cool.

SH is on fa.ke dr.ugs lately. Aside from their rejection, review time is now on a long things.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
beckplanet:

Am already getting tired of them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ayobamms:

Following him back to back cool.

SH is on fa.ke dr.ugs lately. Aside from their rejection, review time is now on a long things.

16 days now and waiting..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
SquadHelp has changed strategy, You should too. There could be slight change in the business model, it is to find out the new code and unlock it to one's full potential.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
IdeasPro:

I guess na hindsight them get..... grin they see things more clearly long after they've taken a decision already. Anyways I still manage a couple of acceptance there at the moment, but it's sometimes fluctuative and their ideology of what a brandable name is unstable and irrational...
They tend to work with end user thirst than real market logic which in most cases works for them. Imagine submitting say techy dot com in contest only for an end user (contest holder) to prefer teqky dot com ahead of the more obvious choice, and squadhelp as i marketplace then kind of goes with that flow. That's how i see the system operating. Accepting mediocre names to satisfy end-user thirst over more reasonable names. smiley

Nonotheless the expert Reviewers are another case on top of the matter sha smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sleevia: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
beckplanet:

what is the easiest means to contact you bro? does PM work?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sleevia:
what is the easiest means to contact you bro? does PM work?
Yeah sometimes cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MrNovo, Shiro78(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.