Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549491 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 2:59am On Jun 12, 2020
Who once sold Austin rentals //king for $250 here
It just flipped for $3k

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:14am On Jun 12, 2020
Depressed101:
It just flipped for $3k
Where
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 3:23am On Jun 12, 2020
No wahala. Nigeria own na premium service.
N100 per email grin

erjo:

Oga come scrape for me na.....I need emails for Nigeria realestate agents

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 4:00am On Jun 12, 2020
silverrock:
No wahala. Nigeria own na premium service.
N100 per email grin

Na suppose cheap pass...u nor need stress to get ur details.... grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:58am On Jun 12, 2020
grandstar:
My first 2 domains have just been accepted into the Afternic Fast Transfer network. I'm barely 65 days back into domaining, I'm very happy.

Daddy daddy

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:14am On Jun 12, 2020
grandstar:
Guys, I just paid for a domain from Godaddy Closeout.

The domain nane however is not reflecting in my godaddy account and my money has been deducted. Called godaddy support and they advised I contact my bank.

They can see the domain but its as though it didn't go through. 10k was deducted from my account. My Jesus is lord.
Domain bought from Closeout doesn't appear immediately in your account. Some might even take up to ten days. If you have your order number which was sent to you by GoDaddy, there's no need to worry.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:36am On Jun 12, 2020
mobiss:
Na wa ooo... Is this how Gmail do? So, my account don go be that despite having some leads in that mail box.

Has anyone experienced this before? How did you go about it? Got this after requesting for account unlock.
Same thing happened to me last year and they refused to restore the account back to me. I abandoned it and tried it again in March this year. I'm using the account now.
Just get another account and try to restore this one again in like 4 months time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2020
expertix:
Why not use GTbank Naira MasterCard instead or you have a reason for using foreign card?

Gtbank Naira Debit Mastercard not working on Godaddy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2020
tranxo:

Where
sedo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2020
oprah007:

I used a virtual dollar card I bought from Barter. You can open an account with them. Buy a virtual dollar card for 2$ and fund it through your naira account. You will be given a US identification details which you can used to make payment on Godaddy and other international platforms.

is it barter dot flttrwv dot com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2020
grandstar:

The domain nane however is not reflecting in my godaddy account and my money has been deducted. Called godaddy support and they advised I contact my bank.

They can see the domain but its as though it didn't go through. 10k was deducted from my account. My Jesus is lord.

This man eeeh. grin cheesy. The funniest part is that, you're the most attacked member recently in this thread but you never relent. You're still posting the type of comments that warrant more attack cheesy. A simple look on the description of the domain you bought via closeout will show the likely day it will reflect in your account.

Hope you won't celebrate your closeout domain when it lands in your account the way you're celebrating Afternic Fast Premium. grin

23 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2020
TheSTreetman:

This man eeeh. grin cheesy. The funniest part is that, you're the most attacked member recently in this thread but you never relent. You're still posting the type of comments that warrant more attack cheesy. A simple look on the description of the domain you bought via closeout will show the likely day it will reflect in your account.

Hope you won't celebrate your closeout domain when it lands in your account the way you're celebrating Afternic Fast Premium. grin
cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2020
TheSTreetman:

grin gringrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2020
My ogas Una good morning o!
How can I possibly reply this end user ? ?
please, I need an assistant here frm all my oga at the top in the houx

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2020
erjo:

Oga come scrape for me na.....I need emails for Nigeria realestate agents

shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Eldeedon:

Reply with $100 bottom dollar price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2020
So I decided to outbound via WhatsApp a name to those Dubai ppl..

I swear.. Na disaster.

embarassed

Abeg, who sabi how to outbound to a dubai company. angry

Them no dey even reply to emails.

It's like it's harder to get access to a decision maker compared to when outbounding to U.S companies.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2020
Airtel airtime promo!!!

#850 for 1k airtime
#1700 for 2k airtime

https:///2348167084120
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sleevia: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Depressed101:
It just flipped for $3k
nobody here sold it. it will even be hard to find such domain for hand reg, which majority on here indulge in.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sleevia: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2020
grandstar:

He who does not know, and does not know that he does not know...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by navigante: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2020
Morning Peeps

Please who knows if theres a version of this yellow page on iphone as the one i have displays only phone numbers and websites of endusers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Reply with $100 bottom dollar price.
Hmm mm....without even knowing the name/niche? I hail oo.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Opistorincos:
Airtel airtime promo!!!

#850 for 1k airtime
#1700 for 2k airtime

https:///2348167084120

I recommend this guy. He's legit!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2020
tranxo:

Hmm mm....without even knowing the name/niche? I hail oo.

grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aojully: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Josmila:

Before you responded on how long you've held the domain, next time just do a search on ED, you might be lucky it's got some age on it, I mean registered before, which is what that end user was looking out for.
#mytake
Hello bros, Pls what is ED?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2020
aojully:

Hello bros, Pls what is ED?

shocked

You might have to do a little reading.....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2020
codemaniacs:

is it barter dot flttrwv dot com?

Yes

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tshege(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2020
Morning Beautiful People!!!

Now available to buy all your PayPal funds at market rate.

$800 PayPal funds needed today

I buy in both bits and large quantities

Buying as low as $100 at a time...

Bring any amount to our WhatsApp and we will buy

Instant Payment at all times.

Escrow is allowed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2020
Eldeedon:

One even offer me $10 last time. Counter him with your preferred amount, if it is geo just counter with $200 or $150

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: buzritchy, yemight2776(m), Anthino and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.