Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552776 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
beckplanet:

I guess na hindsight them get..... grin they see things more clearly long after they've taken a decision already. Anyways I still manage a couple of acceptance there at the moment, but it's sometimes fluctuative and their ideology of what a brandable name is unstable and irrational...
They tend to work with end user thirst than real market logic which in most cases works for them. Imagine submitting say techy dot com in contest only for an end user (contest holder) to prefer teqky dot com ahead of the more obvious choice, and squadhelp as i marketplace then kind of goes with that flow. That's how i see the system operating. Accepting mediocre names to satisfy end-user thirst over more reasonable names. smiley

Nonotheless the expert Reviewers are another case on top of the matter sha smiley

It is business bro. Enduser pays for them to be in business. Let's appreciate them. At least they are still the best in that area of accepting unregistered domain with quick review. It can only get better. Let the hustle continue.

Pay day is near..!!!

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
beckplanet:
SquadHelp rejection ratio this days have been legendary smiley if not suicidal sad i don't know if it's just me. Plus spending alotta coins on top, weekly.

Who else is following Keith deBoers (My boss cool ) recent podcasts on dngeek... It's been really informative and new dimensionally revealing...

i had two acceptances yesterday. The two were submitted same yesterday whereas the ones I submitted 2 weeks ago are still pending review.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
meetme01:

It is business bro. Enduser pays for them to be in business. Let's appreciate them. At least they are still the best in that area of accepting unregistered domain with quick review. It can only get better. Let the hustle continue.

Pay day is near..!!!

Lol, bro if you understand business and branding you'll know that their business model is not great on long term businesses.

The most important reason why brand markets exist is to help businesses build a stronger brand name and establish the brand to become household names for a very long time.
And SH is not exactly helping them achieve that purpose, the reason why start up's go to big brand marketplaces like Brandbucket, Squadhelp etc is to guide them make a better decision for their brand names which should be quality and tick in all boxes (Brandablity, memorability, catchy and passing the radio test) but i can assure you that there are alot of crappy names at Squadhelp at the moment that are not very ideal for startup establishments.
Imagine a company goes an acquires CanaMed dot com (of course i guess was sold there sometime ago) which is a typical squadhelp kind of name and neglecting to go for the real keyword CannaMed dot com because they saw CanaMed dot com in a reputable brand market like Squadhelp and felt since squadhelp recommended its good for their business, then on a long term a competitor company emerge with the real keyword CannaMed dot com, you'll understand that the company will lose real traffic, customers and search engine strength to CannaMed because every time they recommend CanaMed to their intending customers, more often than not what the customers hear is CannaMed instead. Which is bad decision for long term business models.

Well talking about unregistered names, i don't submit that very often as I'm not a fan of squadhelp owning my name ideas and 75% commission.
Again end users pay them to help them make better decisions for their businesses not otherwise.

Peace cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
finally finished reading the whole thread, it wasnt easy but it was worth it

18 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
finally finished reading the whole thread, it wasnt easy but it was worth it
success is ur name

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
codemaniacs:

Did you fill the W-8BEN form before you received payments from SH?
Yeah sure

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
codemaniacs:

did you fill it then download it and submit it to SH?
did you fill the "claim of tax treaty benefits" section and the certification section?

or did you print it then fill it then scan and submit to SH?

I am confused..
Yeah just feel the informations you have and leave the rest, i don't think they bother much about that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
beckplanet:

I guess na hindsight them get..... grin they see things more clearly long after they've taken a decision already. Anyways I still manage a couple of acceptance there at the moment, but it's sometimes fluctuative and their ideology of what a brandable name is unstable and irrational...
They tend to work with end user thirst than real market logic which in most cases works for them. Imagine submitting say techy dot com in contest only for an end user (contest holder) to prefer teqky dot com ahead of the more obvious choice, and squadhelp as i marketplace then kind of goes with that flow. That's how i see the system operating. Accepting mediocre names to satisfy end-user thirst over more reasonable names. smiley

Nonotheless the expert Reviewers are another case on top of the matter sha smiley

i totally lost interest when i submitted a names to them 3 weeks ago when we were dragging why they sent me, confirmation letter that my name has been preapproved and that i should accept the price given on the platform. I got there didnt see any name, here and there arguments , only to conclude that as it has been pre-approved, doesnt mean it has been approved, Up until now, i dont know what they mean. You are the one that sent me congratulatory messages and told me to change dns, and agree with the price suggested,you are still saying not approved. if it is suggested name, i guess they would have approved it.
Eventually said it was an error. Now the name is in brandbucket with fast approval, and 3k suggestion, i was surprised. The name is zu//ryx.com currently listed for 3k there and still in afternic network pointing to brandbucket. Every year i no sell am, i will increase it by 1k for the next 10 years. Na so the game go be.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
codemaniacs:

I don't have a Tax ID number.
Leave it blank, can't remember filling that either. Just feel every information you have neatly and submit. If they request for more they'll let you know. But i doubt they'll.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Why these endusers speaking to me in a language I don't understand?

What did this one mean please?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
codemaniacs:

Did you print it out and sign it?

I have seen a youtube video on it, but the youtuber is using Canada as his country...
Lol bro smiley yeah i did.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Prinss:

So, I;

Pix 1 and 2. I create a new spreadsheet by first clicking on the link as shown below.
pix 3. Update recipients column with email addresses as well as the first name column.
pix 4 and 5. I created a draft message in Gmail using the {{}} for the respective column.
pix 6. on the copied spreadsheet I click Mail merge> Send mails and got the Auth response.
pix 7. Google warning 'Unverified script'
pix 8. Finished granting access and Auth verified. returned back to the original page.
pix 9. Tried clicking Mail merge> send mails and got the same auth window response. Which will only take me through same process again

4. In the copied spreadsheet, click on custom menu item Mail Merge > Send Emails.

5. A dialog box will appear and tell you that the script requires authorization. Read the authorization notice and continue.

6. When prompted enter or copy/paste the subject line used in your draft Gmail message and click OK

7. The Email Sent column will update with the message status
This is from the google website. Did you do step 6? I had a similar issue so I had to first save the complete message with subject line as draft then pasted the subject line in the authorization prompt in Excel. Hope this helps. If it still doesn't work, then it's to use the 50 free messages on Streak and Gmass.

Edit: just seeing all the pictures, I'll pick ''Go to Gmail/Sheets mail merge (unsafe)'' and continue. Should work.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
crudedude:

This is from the google website. Did you do step 6? I had a similar issue so I had to first save the complete message with subject line as draft then pasted the subject line in the authorization prompt in Excel. Hope this helps. If it still doesn't work, then it's to use the 50 free messages on Streak and Gmass.

Edit: just seeing all the pictures, I'll pick ''Go to Gmail/Sheets mail merge (unsafe)'' and continue. Should work.

I understand you and the instruction perfectly. I even watched the demo video on the ggle page. But my main problem is I NEVER GET THAT PROMPT TO INCLUDE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE. It just keeps taking me through the auth process over and over again any time I click mail merge > sent mails.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AirFireEarthH20: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
My ogas in the house, please anyone using dingtone here? I bought a number on dingtone, I want to make use of the number to call and text a real number, how do i go about it. I was thinking the number will show up as one of the options if I want to make calls or texts outside dingtone but isn't
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Prinss:

I understand you and the instruction perfectly. I even watched the demo video on the ggle page. But my main problem is I NEVER GET THAT PROMPT TO INCLUDE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE. It just keeps taking me through the auth process over and over again any time I click mail merge > sent mails.

Google how to use unverified apps in google drive or something like that. May not be able to assist you remotely at this point

Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bisshop123(f): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
A friend introduced me to this website were you are paid 10cents for waching ads well i told him
Wen he cashed out he should inform me well he did yesterday and i think it will be good for you to start with its absolutly free

If interested click the link below to register absolutly free
https://enumoney.xyz/135979737620801/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
It is well.

Geo-domains don dey cast aswear if e never cast.. Wetin dey happenate like this... cry cry

Who sabi better cheap dropcatching service?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
micynute94:
It is well.

Geo-domains don dey cast aswear if e never cast.. Wetin dey happenate like this... cry cry

Who sabi better cheap dropcatching service?

No cheap ones that can beat them(Snapnames/Dropcatch/namejet) for now.

You may try Dynadot for $24 but it'll still be behind those 3.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
beckplanet:
SquadHelp rejection ratio this days have been legendary smiley if not suicidal sad i don't know if it's just me. Plus spending alotta coins on top, weekly.

Who else is following Keith deBoers (My boss cool ) recent podcasts on dngeek... It's been really informative and new dimensionally revealing...

Can I get a link to this podcast?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Josmila:
Decided to check the invoice that DAN sends to end users for payment on imported leads, it contains one's full naija address. Could this have impacted on sales that ended up not happening after reaching agreements with end users?
They don't send your details BEFORE payment unless buyer specifically request for it.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
silverrock:

Can I get a link to this podcast?
dngeek.com/author/keithdeboer/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ayobamms:

No cheap ones that can beat them(Snapnames/Dropcatch/namejet) for now.

You may try Dynadot for $24 but it'll still be behind those 3.
Dynadot fail to catch my own today
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
tranxo:

Hmm mm....without even knowing the name/niche? I hail oo.

Why do you think I keep calling out some caliber of persons. men that can appraise names, fix prices without knowing the domain name, category or niche

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
therealMcCain:

Why do you think I keep calling out someone caliber of persons. men that can appraise names, fix prices without knowing the domain name, category or niche

grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Guys, I am back from the ban. I was banned by spambot for dropping the lecture. I even used wify's account and got banned immediately too, I was just discouraged nevertheless, I am here with Goodnews yet no Bible.

Before I begin, make I send shoutout to my brandable gurus.. Man head full, so I can't begin to mention names, make una pardon me. Using una keywords I backordered one name with dynadot and it got caught, immediately I submitted to Squad help, it was accepted.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
FESTAC101:

i had two acceptances yesterday. The two were submitted same yesterday whereas the ones I submitted 2 weeks ago are still pending review.

Premium or Basic?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: vizboy(m), chrisdking1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.