Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556061 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
SEYIKP:

Chat them up and explain to them, they will credit your porkbun account.
Alright thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
fasa199:

Boss can you buy for me

I had to call them to authorize the payment. They didn't buy it using the promo code. I was debited 25$.

So, if am to buy for you.. I will try checking out with the promo code, if it works good. If it doesn't work.. I cancel transaction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
therealMcCain:

How do i marry both post? Were you gifted the geo domain you want to sell or you got it from auction/backorder?
I recently bought the geo domain but I will like to handreg a brandible domain
Thanks for ur response
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
U1:

Any data to back this up?

Remember that most graduates who have a job don't work in top companies and majority of graduates seem to be unemployed or underemployed. Just saying.
Motivate yourself with those who earn more.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ovokate(f): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
haykay2005:
Congratulations to beckplanet, therealmacain and other recent sellers. Continue to shine guys.

Sold T/a/s/k/s/h/i/f/t in king for $3500 bp make offer. Acquired $1 netsol + one renewal

Sold B/o/l/d/B/u/i/l/d in king for $1000 (LinkedIn outbound) .

Congratulations boss cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Domain squatters,

What do you envisage

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Liftkid:

I had to call them to authorize the payment. They didn't buy it using the promo code. I was debited 25$.

So, if am to buy for you.. I will try checking out with the promo code, if it works good. If it doesn't work.. I cancel transaction.

What number did you call and what time did you place the call??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
ib4real95:
First Sales Alert!

Californiapestsolutions /king
Registered- 16th May 2020
Price listed- $450
Sold- $250
Outbound
Sold on Epik

How do i go abt the transfer process biko?

Congratulations! Where did you register the domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Truth4eva:

Congratulations! Where did you register the domain?
Thanks. Namecheap
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
My portfolio... shop/verse isn't part of it. I registered it to learn funnel creation

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Liftkid:

I had to call them to authorize the payment. They didn't buy it using the promo code
I was debited 25$.

fasa199:

What number did you call and what time did you place the call??

I had similar issues. I managed to get through to them. And I was able to get it using their promo code.. $4.99

I chatted with their customer service representative (a lady), and i must say she was quite chatty, really friendly and cool . I asked her what's up with their system not accepting cards,. She told me their system has been programmed not to allow certain cards because of scammers and other related activities but assured me she's gonna help me out.
She even appraised some of my domain grin grin(and told me they will sell really high if I wait for the right time) and wished me well in my domain flipping/investment career..

Netsol have got an amazing customer service representative..

This is the number. +18553540166.

You can give them a call too

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2020
ib4real95:

Thanks. Namecheap
If you wish to transfer from Namecheap to another registrar like Epik, follow this link for instructions--

https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/258/84/what-should-i-do-to-transfer-a-domain-from-namecheap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Urchmandee(m): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2020
This is quite interesting. You explained it very well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2020
As a newbie I just got ohioveincare//king to begin with . Do you think it's a good name ?

And what should it value ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:15am On Jun 26, 2020
LinkedIn outbound...

Interesting! grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 4:02am On Jun 26, 2020
What do you think of this name chartled com ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 4:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Truth4eva:

If you wish to transfer from Namecheap to another registrar like Epik, follow this link for instructions--

https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/258/84/what-should-i-do-to-transfer-a-domain-from-namecheap
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

I had similar issues. I managed to get through to them. And I was able to get it using their promo code.. $4.99

I chatted with their customer service representative (a lady), and i must say she was quite chatty, really friendly and cool . I asked her what's up with their system not accepting cards,. She told me their system has been programmed not to allow certain cards because of scammers and other related activities but assured me she's gonna help me out.
She even appraised some of my domain grin grin(and told me they will sell really high if I wait for the right time) and wished me well in my domain flipping/investment career..

Netsol have got an amazing customer service representative..

This is the number. +18553540166.

You can give them a call too

What time did you place the call??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Lmao. I tell you bro. My eyes don see for this business. It is well. More sales to us.
Congratulations on your recent sales bro. Please can you be more detailed about methods or tools you use in outbounding your mails
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2020
mumin4sure:
As a newbie I just got ohioveincare//king to begin with . Do you think it's a good name ?

And what should it value ?

The question you have to ask yourself is "who cares for veins? If there is, how do you get buyers for" vein care"?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2020
fasa199:

What time did you place the call??

2pm Nigeria time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2020
Hmm..

I just found out that the plural version of a domain name i own redirects to Bacardi//king.

Maybe its a good idea to try offer them the singular.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Squadhelp finally accept my first .com grin cheesy after submitting more than 60 names in all. It feels great..

I'll be back to report my SH sale soon.. tongue grin

More sale to us cool

18 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2020
Good morning bosses in the house. please my Gmail account was disabled for spamming, what can I do to retrieve it back... your advise is needed please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2020
Depressed101:
Motivate yourself with those who earn more.

Now, this one is better. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Hello everyone, let me quickly share my sales of the last 6 days with you so that fellow newbies like myself will continue to learn.

I have chosen to share these sales because of the story around them.

Best//Houston//Roofers//com
Price: 200
Venue: Dan
Hold time: 2 months or so
Sales type: Outbound

Immediately I got this name, I started outbounding like crazy. And I got a reply that night asking:

"what's your price?"

I quoted $750 (as is my usual practice), and the man asked if I would be the one to connect the name to their website. I told him I'll do that for him if that's what he wants. He said okay and went silent. The next day, I got an email from his web guy (web guys are a pain in every domainer's a**) saying it's $450 they can pay. I said no problem, bring money.

For where? They went silent for days and completely ignored every single one of my follow up letters. I was angry ehn. After all the thousand and one emails we have shared back and forth. Okay o.

I kept outbounding for the name, nothing. I even reduced price to $200. Still nothing.

6 days ago, I decided to outbound on the name again and I got a response from another company asking:

"how will the name be transferred?"

I told them about Dan and how it's a safe process on the whole. I didn't get a response. The following day, I got a congratulatory message from Dan.

That leads me to my second sale 4 days ago..

We//Buy//Houses//New//Orleans//com
Price: $235
Hold time: 3 weeks or so
Type: Inbound (make offer)

This domain thought me valuable life lesson I swear cheesy
Immediately I purchased this name, I did a quick Google search and saw a company using the hyphenated version of the same name. Theirs was We-Buy-Houses-New-Orleans//king

So I was excited! I reached out to the guy. I told him what my name was and how professional it would be to own my own name instead of the one he's currently using.

He responded the next day and begged me to give him the name for $75. I said no way! That he should bring $150. After much back and forth, he pleaded that I gave him the name for $93 as that was all he had. I told him him he can take it for $100. He didn't respond.

The next one week had me sending him countless emails telling him I have now listed it for $93 that he should coman buy. No response. But he was reading the messages. So I left the name at $93 for the next 2 weeks.

Few days ago, precisely the day I got an inbound offer on the name, I was going through my profile and saw the name was still listed for $93. Out of anger, I changed it to $300, saying to myself that when he's ready, he'll come meet me at this price!

Remember that all these while, I haven't even done outbound on the name to the countless other potential end users out there. I was so focused on selling to him alone.

So on the evening of that day that I changed the price from $93 to $300, I got an offer of $135 from a different person. Ahn Ahn. See me o. But this name has been on the market since the last two weeks for the price of $93 cheesy

Okay o. I replied $250. Buyer countered $175 immediately. I declined. He countered $200. I declined. He countered $227, I countered $235. He accepted and paid immediately. Wow! grin

That brings me to my sale of yesterday...

Los//Angeles//Deck//Builders//com
Price: $500
Type: Outbound
Hold time: 3 days

This is one of my less stressful sales yet. So on the night that I sold the last name, I bought this one and started outbounding immediately. I got a reply few minutes later:

"what's your price?"

I responded with $750. No response.

The next day, I followed up saying I'm open to all offers on the name.

So here's what happened next: she cc'd me in an email to her web guy where she was asking him what he thought about the name. The web guy said it was a good name and even went ahead to convince her they would get more business if they built another website with the name. Whether guyman was trying to get paid for building a website, I don't know and honestly it's none of my business grin grin

I kept my cool all the while, just reading their emails back and forth. So after everything, she asked me if I would take $500 for it.

Ah, bring the money ma grin

She paid yesterday. Dan never credit me sha.

Phew!! Sorry for the long report cheesy

For those waiting for sales, never stop outbounding. Sometimes, it's not about buying names all the time. Outbound for the ones you already own, your buyers may be waiting for your email grin

That's all!

Thanks iykepromotions, beckplanet, treasure28, biuti (how's this business doing you?), Expertix, ikhalyfah (where are you my man?), and every other person here who doesn't use sarcasm to claim one boss they are not, especially Tranxo angry grin

Congrats, bro!

I love the stories. They are inspiring. Keep them coming! E be like say I go try this your $750 o. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2020
ollybode:
let us make use of this dynadot promo .com 4.99 promo code: FLASHRR promo end 30th of this month. Thanks
Congratulation to all the recent sellers
@haykay2005 boss I hail ooo, do not dessert your children
@awesomeduru nice sales there.

Thanks for the info, bro.

Na so Dynadot made me register more names than I can comfortably outbound o. Now this! The previous offers were not even as tantalising as this one. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2020
Femcesc07:
Good morning bosses in the house. please my Gmail account was disabled for spamming, what can I do to retrieve it back... your advise is needed please

Any suggestions please...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2020
I'm ready to help anyone in scrapping email and outbounding. Terms and conditions dey ooo Contact via WhatsApp by checking my signature Since sale never land, man go do something now Still taking orders....check my signature

Congratulations to all the recent sellers
More sales to us all

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Just bought woodary.com
It's a great name for wood working companies.. What do you think?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: harrykewell and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.