Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556074 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Joelaking:

Wow. Sorry to ask. How long did that take? And what results are you getting now in terms of finance.

The page is currently at page 1666.

If you read the entire 1666 in one day, it will take 1day

If you read 833pages in one day, it will take 2days

If you read 10pages in one day, it will take 166days(5-6months)

Hope you get the picture, take a certain number of pages you are comfortable reading in a day or per hour, its a marathon and not sprint.

Read and take notes, not mental notes

If its too cumbersome for you, start from January 1st 2020 post till this current page.

As to profit, it depends on the effort you put in, your knowledge and how you are able to put to practice what you have learnt.

I started in Febuary 2019 and Its been good for me. Sales comes in phases/seasons but when it does, you will be glad.

For some, sales comes in succession while for others it take awhile for it to come in, other are yet to makes sales.

Get in and find out what works for you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asapfeggi: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
SPEND LESS! MAKE MORE SALES!

As a person who just entered into the business world, there are lots of things to be done to make your business stand out online and to promote sales. Most of us end up spending money on the things we can actually do ourselves and end up having no money left to channel into the business. Why spend money on graphic design and video ads? When you can do it YOURSELF! FOR FREE.

Hub E-Services will be organising a FREE WEBINAR on how to create:
1. Graphic design
2. White board Animation
3. 3D/2D Animation
4. Logo Animation
5. Simple Video Ads
In less than 5 minutes

BONUS
� how to create digital product
� How to create an e- catalogue for your business
� how to monetize your WhatsApp

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER NOW��
https:///31l9ltw
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gucciballer:

Na this thing dey make me fear to outbound wella..... Hopefully you retrieve your account soon....
Thanks I hope I'll be able to retrieve it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
please my Gmail account got disabled and it connected to all my domain accounts, who as experienced this before and please what's the way forward about how to retrieve it back...
cc: themccainreal Denoble001 experix tranxo grandstar fectec101 and all the bosses
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Femcesc07:
please my Gmail account got disabled and it connected to all my domain accounts, who as experienced this before and please what's the way forward about how to retrieve it back...
cc: themccainreal Denoble001 experix tranxo grand star and all the bosses

No magic. Just beg them that the acct is important to you and you use it for business . How old is the account?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Joelaking:

Wow. Sorry to ask. How long did that take? And what results are you getting now in terms of finance.
Two weeks bro. Still waiting for my first sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
HolySpiritspeed:
pls expatiate? I'm interested. Where can one see the list of expired domains / buy.
I'm a newbie too.

You need to know how to use the filters when checking for domains to buy. You find the filters just above the list of domain names that just dropped.

Click on the "Show filter" button.

Click "English" under Dictionary Doman Names in the list of languages section so that only English words show up in the results. Or do you prefer Indonesian? grin

Click "only characters". under Domain name settings.

You can use other filters you deem fit.

And after choosing your filters, click the blue "Apply Filter" button just below the filters section and the list of deleted domains. It is found midway.

Once done, this will prevent you from seeing Chinese domains, domains with hyphens such as sell-mydomains.com. Hyphenated domains don't sell well though at times there are 4 figure sales. If you own weight-loss.com for instance, you should be able to sell it for 4 figures.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Youmustbejoking.com.ng grin

Huge domains are unfortunate bastards seh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
I saw it
grandstar:

Laundryservant.com is available.

I'm sure it will make a nice name for a laundromat or drycleaners. Just found it on ED.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
eggchaircanada.com is available.. buy, sell and drop tithe for me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
ElonMosque:

No magic. Just beg them that the acct is important to you and you use it for business . How old is the account?
I open the account late last month

Thanks boss, they've have help me to reopen the account.

please would you advise I use different account?

Modified......
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rawblings:
eggchaircanada.com is available.. buy, sell and drop tithe for me
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

I had similar issues. I managed to get through to them. And I was able to get it using their promo code.. $4.99

I chatted with their customer service representative (a lady), and i must say she was quite chatty, really friendly and cool . I asked her what's up with their system not accepting cards,. She told me their system has been programmed not to allow certain cards because of scammers and other related activities but assured me she's gonna help me out.
She even appraised some of my domain grin grin(and told me they will sell really high if I wait for the right time) and wished me well in my domain flipping/investment career..

Netsol have got an amazing customer service representative..

This is the number. +18553540166.

You can give them a call too

The domain was already in my cart for $4.99 I was surprised when the first guy told me he was seeing $25 over there, I ended the call and called back, another dude picked and said same thing, I hung up and he called me back.

He was like " Is $25 too much for paternity ??" Me was like " is there hidden fees ?"

He repeated the same question " is $25 too much for that "

I knew he was upto something. Dude could be a dominer, I told him to just authorize payment.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Joelaking(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Firefox01:
Two weeks bro. Still waiting for my first sale.

Okay. Wish you all the very best.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Joelaking(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
therealMcCain:

The page is currently at page 1666.

If you read the entire 1666 in one day, it will take 1day

If you read 833pages in one day, it will take 2days

If you read 10pages in one day, it will take 166days(5-6months)

Hope you get the picture, take a certain number of pages you are comfortable reading in a day or per hour, its a marathon and not sprint.

Read and take notes, not mental notes

If its too cumbersome for you, start from January 1st 2020 post till this current page.

As to profit, it depends on the effort you put in, your knowledge and how you are able to put to practice what you have learnt.

I started in Febuary 2019 and Its been good for me. Sales comes in phases/seasons but when it does, you will be glad.

For some, sales comes in succession while for others it take awhile for it to come in, other are yet to makes sales.

Get in and find out what works for you.

Was smiling reading through this.

Nice formatting and writing.

Tschuss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Any promo code
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

2pm Nigeria time

What did you press immediately you started to call to be connected to an agent??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Femcesc07:
Moving forward, I'd suggest you use a different email (an old one preferably) for outbounding, one that's not linked to your registrar accounts and other important sites.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bibiq(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Guys please help I was trying to pay using PayPal, but I kept seeing this. Please what does this mean? Pls help me o

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Playz:
Moving forward, I'd suggest you use a different email (an old one preferably) for outbounding, one that's not linked to your registrar accounts and other important sites.

Thanks bro, it been resolved

please is there any free tools you use in that regards?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Femcesc07:
I open the account late last month

Thanks boss, they've have help me to reopen the account.

please would you advise I use different account?

Modified......

You're lucky they reopened it. Most of the time its old accts(1yr+) that could get 'benefit of the doubt'.

It may be better to use different account(s) other than the one you use to register domains for outbounding. But others may have differing views.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Femcesc07:
Thanks bro, it been resolved
please is there any free tools you use in that regards?
Just good ol' Gmail grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
fasa199:

What did you press immediately you started to call to be connected to an agent??

grin grin # was what I pressed..
I called a couple of times before I managed to pass

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omnivalent(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bosses in the house, please help me to appraise this name.

QXVA.com

I want to list it on squadhelp.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Omnivalent:

QXVA.com

Where do you see it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Omnivalent:

QXVA.com

List...
I have a similar name with them..
My only owned name with squadhelp.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
ElonMosque:

You're lucky they reopened it. Most of the time its old accts(1yr+) that could get 'benefit of the doubt'.

It may be better to use different account(s) other than the one you use to register domains for outbounding. But others may have differing views.
Thanks boss, I'll try to get old account
Playz:
Just good ol' Gmail grin
ElonMosque:
Thanks bro

Thanks boss, I'll try to get old account

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omnivalent(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
Where do you see it?
I bought it from someone in namepros.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Omnivalent:

I bought it from someone in namepros.
I spent a whole day looking for 4 letters word but I couldn't see. Your pocket big ooooooo grin

No vex, you fit tell the price?

Modified: Seen!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omnivalent(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Carmal90:
List... I have a similar name with them.. My only owned name with squadhelp.
Ok bro, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.