Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550546 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Brymo4all:
Smiley
I don't understand this grin
Emoji domain,
smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Men dey vex ooo shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Chukael:

cheesy
Stop jor. Not yet!
When everywhere is heated, people tend to say what have being on their mind for long grin

How I wish we can see those behind the likes grin

What me I know is that everybody na boss for him own lane.

Like on NP smiley

grin grin grin grin this guy you no too well sha grin grin

men dey vex for here sha....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zexzy(f): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
What do you do when an end-user is insisting on a call to discuss a domain name he has already said he will buy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Go ahead
zexzy:
What do you do when an end-user is insisting on a call to discuss a domain name he has already said he will buy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
bologzy:

Please does dynadot accept paypal?
They must! PayPal is even preferred by most American companies.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
codemaniacs:

don't list it yet, wait for payment issues to pass. you might be able to use transferwise.

Payoneer has frozen all accounts, I tried withdrawing earlier and it showed invalid card.

thestreetman, U1, beckplanet, grandstar how do you guys withdraw to bank accounts. my bank account is approved but USD option is not showing..

Sorry, I don't withdraw to bank from Payoneer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 12:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Please guys any promo code available?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 12:45am On Jun 28, 2020
bologzy:
Some promo sites are saying Godaddy is doing promo with the code goflin77($5.17), but I can’t find where to even input the code on GD’s website.

Don’t know if it’s from my phone or something.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:55am On Jun 28, 2020
silverrock:
One good way to get a feeler for a brandable name is trying to submit it on BrandPa
Their Brand Bot evaluation tool is not perfect, but it can be a guide
Please if you have that eBook you compile send it to ojtechnet@gmail.com I can't download it from the link you gave. Thanks in advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 1:00am On Jun 28, 2020
bologzy:
dynadot promo .com 4.99 code FLASHRR

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2020
ElonMosque:

Like on NP smiley

grin grin grin grin[b] this guy you no too well sha[/b] grin grin

men dey vex for here sha....
tranxo:

Lol.

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 1:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Femcesc07:
dynadot promo .com 4.99 code FLASHRR
I thought it was just for re-registration. Can it be used for new regs?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 1:54am On Jun 28, 2020
frank417:

You can try using it and see, I've not try it though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 3:26am On Jun 28, 2020
frank417:

No, just reregs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2020
With this new stimulus package, expect the Naira to hit 500 at the black market soon it may touch 530-550 if care isn't taken within the next 6 months.

Let's watch in 3D
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Yo!!!
That stimulus package is blood money aswear!
grandstar:
With this new stimulus package, expect the Naira to hit 500 at the black market soon it may touch 530-550 if care isn't taken within the next 6 months.

Let's watch in 3D
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by punter9(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Please l need help.

I want to buy a domain but l discovered when l use a tool to check if the domain name is Google AdSense ban and it was positive!

Details of domain:
DA - 5
PA - 17
CF - 10
BL - 67
Referring Domains - 20

Can such a domain be sold?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Liftkid:
As paternity and DNAs dey icausetrouble for families, dey make husbands kpai wives and chop wetin go kill them, I say make I add paternity. io to my portfolio.

Squadhelp has accepted it.

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2020
Chukael:

cheesy
Stop jor. Not yet!
When everywhere is heated, people tend to say what have being on their mind for long grin

How I wish we can see those behind the likes grin

What me I know is that everybody na boss for him own lane.

[img]https:///media/5-21-2020/zRypLi.gif[/img]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Liftkid:

Ride on, sir. Did u get it at normal reg fee or it was listed as premium b4 u registered?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Liftkid:

Boss congrats. I think this is the domain Egunsola helped you to register? If so, that mean you will get it for reg fee. My question is, is it possible to get one word dictionary domain again? I mean for .io extension.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2020
thorrvik55:

Ride on, sir. Did u get it at normal reg fee or it was listed as premium b4 u registered?

Normal registration fee bro. It was my wife who discovered the name and asked me to register it on her behalf. grin

Her own nah to the find medical related terms as medical laboratory student wey she be na.

She also found Caesarean. io available but me no too like am.

Incase anyone finds that good enough, Register at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Boss congrats. I think this is the domain Egunsola helped you to register? If so, that mean you will get it for reg fee. My question is, is it possible to get one word dictionary domain again? I mean for .io extension.

Not that. The one he registered on my behalf is with squad help too. I contacted him to help with the registration of this very one for a token as usual but dude thinks he can snub me on WhatsApp .

I took the bull by the horn and had it registered.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Yeah very possible to still get single dictionary word. There is even one I really liked at namepros and its currently in cheap auction.

Forging. io I will bid till 25$

But when searching, avoid plurals. Focus on single words.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Dem dey... Plenty sef... cultist/io buttcheek/io grin grin those are some examples

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Liftkid:

Not that. The one he registered on my behalf is with squad help too. I contacted him to help with the registration of this very one for a token as usual but dude thinks he can snub me on WhatsApp .

I took the bull by the horn and had it registered.
when did you contact me concerning this pls, our last conversation was last week Sunday when you asked for a change of ns.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2020
ElonMosque:

Dem dey... Plenty sef... cultist/io buttcheek/io grin grin those are some examples
chaiiiii.
if money dey, make I buy am and slap GoDaddy Five years fee and forget am there grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Liftkid:

Yeah very possible to still get single dictionary word. There is even one I really liked at namepros and its currently in cheap auction.

Forging. io I will bid till 25$

But when searching, avoid plurals. Focus on single words.
*Secret!!! Thanks Boss

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

chaiiiii.
if money dey, make I buy am and slap GoDaddy Five years fee and forget am there grin grin

lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
when did you contact me concerning this pls, our last conversation was last week Sunday when you asked for a change of ns.

Maybe it was Egun I contacted and not you Michael. I hate been taken for granted nigga.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Liftkid:

Maybe it was Egun I contacted and not you Michael. I hate been taken for granted nigga.
must you always be rude! You say something that is not true, I called your attention to it, yet you're saying you hated been taken for granted. Pls learn to relate with people in an appropriate manner!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jimneighbour and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.