Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544316 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Congratulations to all the recent sellers....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2020
I'm ready to help anyone in scrapping email and outbounding.

Terms and conditions dey ooo Contact via WhatsApp by checking my signature.

Since sale never land, man go do something now

Still taking orders....check my signature

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2020
Please how can I auto register a domain name immediately it drops
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2020
mumin4sure:
I believe u will need a software for that. U can search that out on NP
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2020
terrymason:
Who can scrape 2 names for me...

I scrape names for emails. Contact in signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2020
Chukael:
Congratulations to the recent sellers in the house.

To us that are still in the waiting room, worry not e go come soon. Don't quit yet! To be congratulated, you have to be consistent.

More sales to everyone.
Let me come and be going
You're NOT in the waiting room but in favour room. The favour of God will locate each and everyone of us doing legitimate online businesses.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2020
One good way to get a feeler for a brandable name is trying to submit it on BrandPa
Their Brand Bot evaluation tool is not perfect, but it can be a guide

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Is it wise to list my woodary.com Domain on brandpa? That $8 na big money oo. I'm just starting this business

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Try SH or BB
Rawblings:
Is it wise to list my woodary.com Domain on brandpa? That $8 na big money oo. I'm just starting this business
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2020
What's bb
DeNoble001:
Try SH or BB
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2020
mumin4sure:

Welcome to the world of domain catching....

Two decent options :
DropCatch ($59) - If the domain is fire, prepare to enter auction with other domainers.
Dynadot Backorder ($26) - Could "catch" the domain once it drops, but not as powerful as DropCatch.

Quick Manual Option 1..

Search for the domain on ur favorite registrar and keep refreshing the page until it shows "available".

Quick Manual Option 2..

Wishlist the domain on ED, open new tab, click on deleted .com , and under Set Filter click the checkbox thats says "watchlist only" and set time to "last 12 hours", then keep refreshing..... <- clearly this should be done by 7-8:15pm

19 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2020
codemaniacs:

don't list it yet, wait for payment issues to pass. you might be able to use transferwise.

Payoneer has frozen all accounts, I tried withdrawing earlier and it showed invalid card.

thestreetman, U1, beckplanet, grandstar how do you guys withdraw to bank accounts. my bank account is approved by USD option is not showing..

It is better to avoid panic withdrawal now. I heard somebody tried it yesterday and all the funds in his account wiped off. Many accounts have been hacked trying to withdraw now is just helping the hackers. So it's good to wait till next week. #my2cent

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2020
zz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omnivalent(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2020
slimjosh43:

I think you should check for companies and outbound first, if no luck then send to marketplace

Look for companies with the acronym QXV, as A is very valuable as can mean

Airline, Association, Associate(s), Agency, Attorney(s) etc

We can also view the "VA" as city abbreviation and "QX" sounds like "kicks" you can twist the name anyhow..... Imo
Thank you so much brother. I truly appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2020
U1:

Thanks for the info, bro.

Na so Dynadot made me register more names than I can comfortably outbound o. Now this! The previous offers were not even as tantalising as this one. cheesy

Please does dynadot accept paypal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2020
codemaniacs:

you heard, you didn't see it, so that's hearsay... SH only offers paypal and payoneer as payment options and FCA has frozen all accounts in payoneer, so it is not your panic, let me panic peacefully, it is my own panic... cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Emabinu sir,I was tryy to be a good Samaritan. Go into the world an multiply����������������

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritspeed(f): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
bologzy:

Probably this is what you are looking for:

HOW TO USE FILTER FOR GEO DOMAINS

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1264#88137501

Op: @simpsonrocket
good job.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
codemaniacs:

Payoneer has frozen all accounts, I tried withdrawing earlier and it showed invalid card.

Lets be careful here.

There is card activity & wallet activity. I dont have payoneer card & i have been withdrawing to my dorm account.

I know someone who requested for payment on wednesday to his naira account, the money landed yesterday.

Lets not panic yet, lets see how it unfolds

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
codemaniacs:

did the person withdraw using payoneer?

have you been withdrawing from payoneer to your dorm account or directly from sedo, afternic and not SH, BB, BP ?

i dont understand your question but i have withdrawn from SH & BB to payoneer, then payoneer to my dorm Acc

the person withdrew from his payoneer on wednesday to his naira account. money landed on friday yesterday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
codemaniacs:

this problem started yesterday evening.

there is no card activity at all, people who did not order a card are the ones who might still be able withdraw while people who "ordered a card" have their accounts frozen.

it started yesterday evening. I bought domains thursday evening but it started bringing out error messages from friday evening.

that means you don't have a payoneer card.

I stated it in my earlier post that i dont have payoneer card.

someone also put a screenshot that says FCA has suspended all "card activity"

Thats why i pointed it out that card activity is different from wallet activity.

If walley activity is not affected, then we are safe

we can wihdraw from payoneer to our naira or dorm accounts

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
therealMcCain:

I stated it in my earlier post that i dont have payoneer card.

someone also put a screenshot that says FCA has suspended all "card activity"

Thats why i pointed it out that card activity is different from wallet activity.

If walley activity is not affected, then we are safe

we can wihdraw from payoneer to our naira or dorm accounts

people like me, that already ordered a card means money is sent to the card directly and not the wallet, I have never received money directly into my naira account because the USD widget does not show ( at least for me ) .

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Not picked any yet, though I've seen a couple tempting ones. Just wanted to know before I chook head grin

priceaction:

I can't say too cos I hardly invest in them except promos. And depending on extensions too. I have (floo.tech) and some very few , I even pinch it to flootech.com and some others, I just list them and go. Not yet good reply. Which extension u have?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Guys, if not too late, try to withdraw your funds. Payoneer might be going bankrupt. The screenshot says it all, dont argue

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
BrandBucket
Rawblings:
What's bb
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
haykay2005:
Guys, if not too late, try to withdraw your funds. Payoneer might be going bankrupt. The screenshot says it all, dont argue

God bless you in multiple folds for sharing this info bro. I have some funds with them. I am expecting my new card in the next two weeks. Oh!!! Lord please safe my money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TruthMustBeTold: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
haykay2005:
That's a fake Payoneer account there, bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
zz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: budosky(m), palinco, therealMcCain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.