Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544856 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ipsum: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
First Sale Report

Lexington//Recycling//king
Sales venue: Epik
Hold time: 3 months

After procrastinating for a very long time concerning starting this journey, the unbearable growing need for finances made me register my first set of domains this last December. They didn't sell after months, neither did any of my outbound get a single reply to soothe the open wound lol. However, I still continued to register one or two names anytime i had spare cash, because i realised early that one of the beauty of domaining is the glorious mismatch between investment & return.

It has this very low risk factor where one sale can take care of other multiple unsold names. I understood this very early, and always reminded myself of it anytime i saw a name i felt was good but didn't want to register it JUST BECAUSE my other few names haven't sold. I was ready to do my part by registering names i felt were up to acceptable standards, then fold my arms & play the waiting game. If i dont sell this year, I'll sell next year. Or the one after that. I didn't allow myself get emotional about the current lack of sales. I mean, why get emotional? That's how Investments work.

While registering this name in march(xpired domains) i didn't see much end users for it but i felt strongly about the name. Four days later, I lazily outbounded to about 10 end users after procrastinating for days. It was during this period i discovered geo domains is not for me & shifted focus. The mere thought of outbounding alone gives me serious headache.

None of the end users replied as usual. lol . So yesterday i was checking my mail and out of curiosity decided to check the promotions tab and saw it. The name sold 7 hours earlier and i didn't even know. I was pleasantly surprised.

It was listed for $750 on epik(didn't list anywhere else). The buyer who i don't know(since none of my outbound was replied) paid the $750...... I received $682.something after epik commission.

I created a Quidax account. Sent it from my Epik masterbucks to btc wallet, and initiated withdrawal to my bank account. The naira rate was around 446.

Thank you Iykepromotions for your selflessness, and the many others who have been the steam engine of this thread. We are in an age where information is not just power but a god!! As you guys continue to selflessly share, may the right, life-changing information you need in other areas of life be shared with you too, by those who hold them.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
therealMcCain:
Everybody is saying change the price to $200.

The problem here is that the potential buyer does not want to register/create an account with Epik

So can he buy from any of the marketplace without registering? I dont know the answer to this question

CC
Mikebio
schullten
Kendzyma
Softmojo

Are you sure you read what Kendzyma wrote?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ipsum:
First Sale Report

Lexington//Recycling//king
Sales venue: Epik
Hold time: 3 months
Wow, another lesson here.

Congrats man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
frank417:

Are you sure you read what Kendzyma wrote?

There is a $200 sale at stake here.

He said he should list on Dan. I will infer that you dont need an account to buy a name there.

The OP that asked that question needs reassuring guidance not inferrred statements.

I dont have the answer. So anyone that does should quote which of the marketplace you can buy names without registering.

If things go south can you quote where kendzyma told him than the buyer can buy on Dan without registering?

He only said list on Dan. two different things

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
therealMcCain:

There is a $200 sale at stake here.

He said he should list on Dan. I will infer that you dont need an account to buy a name there.

The OP that asked that question needs reassuring guidance not inferrred statements.

I dont have the answer. So anyone that does should quote which of the marketplace you can buy names without registering.

If things go south can you quote where kendzyma told him than the buyer can buy on Dan without registering?

He only said list on Dan. two different things
Lol. Reduce your wavelength small chief.

Meanwhile big congrats to all latest and imminent sellers. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
tranxo:

Lol. Reduce your wavelength small chief.

Meanwhile big congrats to all latest and imminent sellers. Enjoy.

my brother wetin you wan make i talk

If i am the buyer and you tell me you have adjusted the price to 200, i should go ahead and buy on epik, i will be mad at you because you did not address my consign of not creating an account, if you redirect me elsewhere and i meet the same condition, it will be the same reaction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
silverrock:

The link works perfectly. I just tried downloading it and it downloaded.

bit(dot)ly/IsidaulDomain
Am using phone, my laptop is not in order now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
[L

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mikebio: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
The domain have been sold after forwarding the Dan link..Thanks to you all for the advice I appreciate..
@therealMccain
@kendzyma
@softmojo
@shulton

21 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mikebio:
The domain have been sold after forwarding the Dan link..Thanks to you all for the advice I appreciate..
@therealMccain
@kendzyma
@softmojo
@shulton
Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
frank417:

Lol keep acting like you do not know what kendzyma is talking about.

And is it not the OP’s duty to ask Kendzyma to clarify whatever he does not understand?

Kendzyma gave him the correct answer, but your aproko couldn’t just help it.

I am 1000000% sure you understand what Kendzyma is trying to say. It is knowledge that have been shared countlessly on this thread. There is no one that have read through thread that will claim he/she doesn’t know what DAN is.

Try to lay back on this “quick to call and bash” attitude sir.

OP that he replied has not even ask him questions but you have put chair on top the matter.

This is the straw that broke the camels back

At the bolded, I never said nobody knows what DAN is, if I did point it out

The OP reached out to me on whatsapp and asked me, I told him I didnt know, that he should put the question here. I am not all knowing and I cant jeopardize someones sale because i want to claim to know it all.

I also stated it here that I dont know which marketplace allows you to buy without creating an account. is it a crime not to know something?

Ken did not state that you can purchase on Dan without creating an account, he only told him to list and send the link to the buyer the same way another person told the OP to change the price on the same Epik.

I am a process person, I hate assumptions and the end does not justify the means for me. You said you knew 1000000% that i knew what ken was talking about? how do you know? is it a crime not to know something, did i tell you i was the embodiment of knowledge?

When a question is asked and answered here, Its ceases to be the concern of the questioner only because others will learn from it, so if the wrong info is passed, then its the duty of anybody here to provide clarification or rebuttal. why do we keep referring people to page 1? Are they the ones that asked the questions there?

Aproko, quick to call and bash you say abi? This post of mine will be the last one for a very long time. I will observe and learn from the sidelines.

PS
I am aware of the story of the skilled drummer who faked his death, another better drummer came along and the 1st drummer later came out, and he was told to go back to the land of the dead. So this thread will thrive excellently without my participation.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
[

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Congratulations baba. We die here joor! Who 9-6 help cheesy
Hennyola:
Sale Alert!

Texas//Foundry//com
RegFee
Hold Time: 6months
Sold: June 2020
Price: $499
Outbound

Eazy//Logistics//com
RegFee
Hold Time: 5months
Sold: June 2020
Price: $799
Afternic Inbound

Thanks to God, the OP and all other contributors of this awesome thread.

Even if you run a 9-5 job, take this very hustle seriously too

...goes back into hiding grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mi o mo reason to awon eniyan shey like wahala bayii. Eni to ni domain name sha ti taa. ki lo tun faa awuye wuye?? Oro awon ara ibiyi su mi o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Encash(f): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Well is nice to know.

You re welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
richkal:
Mi o mo reason to awon eniyan shey like wahala bayii. Emi to ni domain name sha ti taa. ki lo tun faa awuye wuye?? Oro awon ara ibiyi su mi o
grin > grin angry grinsad grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
richkal:
Mi o mo reason to awon eniyan shey like wahala bayii. Emi to ni domain name sha ti taa. ki lo tun faa awuye wuye?? Oro awon ara ibiyi su mi o
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by josephni12: 12:37am On Jun 29, 2020
someone asked for how to get mails from LinkedIn
copied from the OP.

" Method 1:
1. Go to the about us page, try to read what they wrote there slowly, they sometimes say the founder/owner of the business.
2. If you find the name of the owner or anyone of high position, go on Google and type the "owner's name + the company's name + LinkedIn" ( Eg John Mendes, Jacksonville deck builders LinkedIn).
Click on the result, when the person's LinkedIn profile comes up in search results
When on the person's profile, use a LinkedIn email scraper to find the person's email.
Method 2:
1. If you can't find the owner's email or anyone of authority. Just go to google and type the company's name plus the word LinkedIn(Eg, Jacksonville deck builders linkedin)
2. When on the company's page, scroll down and check their employees. Find people in position of authority that can make decisions, enter their profile and use a LinkedIn email scraper to find their mail.
Method 3:
1. When on the website look for the LinkedIn social media icon( that's if they have social icons on their website) and click it, it will take you to their profile page. Use method 2 to find their email.
LinkedIn email scraper you can use
In order of importance(these are chrome extensions)
6.Signal hire (just 5 free credits, but at least you can find 5 people emails with it for free)
5. Email hunter( someone mentioned it here)
4. Snovio
3. Leadleaper
2. Adept prospector (my second best LinkedIn email scraper)
1. SalesQL(my best so far, if others can't find a profiles email, this one will find it. If it can't find one. Then you'll likely not find it with the other email scrapers I mentioned)
I use all these chrome extension together.
I hope this helps other beginners like me. Abeg I no proofread, so there might be errors."

42 Likes 27 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 12:37am On Jun 29, 2020
therealMcCain:

When a question is asked and answered here, Its ceases to be the concern of the questioner only because others will learn from it, so if the wrong info is passed, then its the duty of anybody here to provide clarification or rebuttal. why do we keep referring people to page 1? Are they the ones that asked the questions there?

WORD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 4:01am On Jun 29, 2020
josephni12:
someone asked for how to get mails from LinkedIn
copied from the OP.

" Method 1:
1. Go to the about us page, try to read what they wrote there slowly, they sometimes say the founder/owner of the business.
2. If you find the name of the owner or anyone of high position, go on Google and type the "owner's name + the company's name + LinkedIn" ( Eg John Mendes, Jacksonville deck builders LinkedIn).
Click on the result, when the person's LinkedIn profile comes up in search results
When on the person's profile, use a LinkedIn email scraper to find the person's email.
Method 2:
1. If you can't find the owner's email or anyone of authority. Just go to google and type the company's name plus the word LinkedIn(Eg, Jacksonville deck builders linkedin)
2. When on the company's page, scroll down and check their employees. Find people in position of authority that can make decisions, enter their profile and use a LinkedIn email scraper to find their mail.
Method 3:
1. When on the website look for the LinkedIn social media icon( that's if they have social icons on their website) and click it, it will take you to their profile page. Use method 2 to find their email.
LinkedIn email scraper you can use
In order of importance(these are chrome extensions)
6.Signal hire (just 5 free credits, but at least you can find 5 people emails with it for free)
5. Email hunter( someone mentioned it here)
4. Snovio
3. Leadleaper
2. Adept prospector (my second best LinkedIn email scraper)
1. SalesQL(my best so far, if others can't find a profiles email, this one will find it. If it can't find one. Then you'll likely not find it with the other email scrapers I mentioned)
I use all these chrome extension together.
I hope this helps other beginners like me. Abeg I no proofread, so there might be errors."

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biggy12: 4:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Are you a student? Do you need additional source of income ?? Do you know you can work from home during a time of Corona like this and make cool cash,Struggle no more...
Organizations are laying off staffs but forever is recruiting.Learn how to make money through digital marketing of forever living product ,all you need to start is your laptop, phone, advertisement money to reach clients which u are not paying to me and your seriousness. Am not collecting any dine from you. Interested persons should Dm me

https:///jzs60e

I cant wait to have you in my team
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2020

16 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2020
therealMcCain:
Everybody is saying change the price to $200.

The problem here is that the potential buyer does not want to register/create an account with Epik

So can he buy from any of the marketplace without registering? I dont know the answer to this question

CC
Mikebio
schullten
Kendzyma
Softmojo

Better run. The buyer is a potential scammer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. Bro, I wanted to say this earlier during my last banter. But I guess it's never too late.

Ladies and gentlemen, therealmccain is another assh*le to watch out for on this thread too.

I have been watching him for some time.

Notice the way he replies, like he is jealous or frustrated or something. He replies like a lion in a jungle, yet in reality, he's a dog in this city.

You won't give valuable contributions yet you won't hesitate to backlash those who try to help out with the little they know. Idi.ots in human clothing.

So guys, exclusively on our list of Idi.ots here:

1. Tranxo
2. Therealmccain

We are happily adding more, thank you very much.

Nigeria will grow someday, but definitely not with people like these.

And oh, I'm fully ready for dirty banter. I'm all up for it. Until you start having sense, I won't stop at all!
Bro please, this path shouldn't be followed...
Please... please

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Hennyola:

In case you're yet to clear this with your bank, this is what I do each time I make a sale via Afternic using Zenith Bank as a case study - My Telex Copy

I mail Zenith Bank general Helpdesk email cc my account officer's email with the following details:

1. First screenshot of the sale notification/transfer notice
2. The Wire transfer payment notification itself
)
3. Maybe a little follow-up with your account officer via text
4. The following snapshots:

Snapshot1 Details: - Write and snap it

Account Name:
Account No:
Amount of funds expected: $Bleep.x
Senders Name: GoDaddy Domain Registrar
Purpose: A sold domain name

Snapshot 2 Details (This one na letter writing ooo grin )

Your Address line1,
Address Line 2,
Your Area,
Lagos.

The Branch Manager,
Zenith Bank PLC
Address of the bank branch I opened with

CONVERSION OF DOLLAR TO NAIRA

I am xxxx by name and I have the sum of $xxxx being sent from GoDaddy domain registrar for a domain I sold via their marketplace.

I humbly request for fund conversion of $xxxx.x to Naira at Nxxx/$, and paid into my Zenith Bank account - Account Name with account no - .

Yours sincerely,
Your Account Name
Signature
Phone Number

Replace where necessary cool and Congratulations in advance.

P.S: Get your bank current rate from their website FX page or via your account officer.

Hopefully this will help someone someday using Zenith Bank.

Ona weldone oooo
Instead of this why not open a dom account and collect your money in raw cash and exchange it by yourself. It will be higher when you exchange it with mallam.
You can open dom account with GTB just open current account and the rest will follow including savings, $, Eur, cable.

Get two referees, ID card (National, driving License, Travelling passport, or voters card), Utility bill - last three month power holding receipt.

The most difficult among the requirements is two referees - which you can get from your church or among friends.

Good luck

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Mikebio:
Hi bosses I need your help to make my first sale..I received an offer of $150 from an End-user through Epic so I countered with $500 3days after no reply from epik so I messaged him directly to know if he still has interest for the domain. Below is his reply........................................

I wanted to make a counter, but Epik wants me to create an account to do so. I would rather not make another account if I don’t have to.

My counter was going to be $200.

Please what do I do next
Tell the interested buyer the importance of account opening at epik - let him know that in order to have safe transacttion and transfer of the name to him via his account is paramount. Or if he is confident in you ask him to send the money via bitcoin and you will transfer the domain to him/her

Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2020
Mikebio:
Hi bosses I need your help to make my first sale..I received an offer of $150 from an End-user through Epic so I countered with $500 3days after no reply from epik so I messaged him directly to know if he still has interest for the domain. Below is his reply........................................

I wanted to make a counter, but Epik wants me to create an account to do so. I would rather not make another account if I don’t have to.

My counter was going to be $200.

Please what do I do next

The potential buyer said he doesn't want to open another account. Is it possible he/she already has a domain account he/she uses. If yes, you can do private transaction. He pays to your account while you transfer to him. If not, accept the $200 offer immediately, then tell him, he will still have to open an account on epik to buy. If he's interested, he should buy it now. I'm sure if it's something he wants, he will buy it. Just calm down and believe. All the best.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. Bro, I wanted to say this earlier during my last banter. But I guess it's never too late.

Ladies and gentlemen, therealmccain is another assh*le to watch out for on this thread too.

I have been watching him for some time.

Notice the way he replies, like he is jealous or frustrated or something. He replies like a lion in a jungle, yet in reality, he's a dog in this city.

You won't give valuable contributions yet you won't hesitate to backlash those who try to help out with the little they know. Idi.ots in human clothing.

So guys, exclusively on our list of Idi.ots here:

1. Tranxo
2. Therealmccain

We are happily adding more, thank you very much.

Nigeria will grow someday, but definitely not with people like these.

And oh, I'm fully ready for dirty banter. I'm all up for it. Until you start having sense, I won't stop at all!

Haaaaaaaaaa shocked

This one is strong o. On a Monday morning? Duru wait fess, those bosses pursue you for dream last night grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Hand-reg Albanytruckrental//king

Your thoughts?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2020
tinnymerit:

Better run. The buyer is a potential scammer.

Na lie... The name don sell already

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Una wan pursue all our bosses for here...

Make una take am easy abeg. sad

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:
Una wan pursue all our bosses for here...

Make una take am easy abeg. sad
You're better off having a newbie attempt your question than having a self-acclaimed boss frustrate your life in this business, trust me.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oluvick247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.