Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549494 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mistercharles: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
xammax:

I read from page 1 of this thread. I wasn't spoon feed ( you'll learn that way faster), although you can decide to enroll for the class of iykepromotions ( the creator of the thread). Visit julanky dot com, even at that I will still advice you read from page 1 as their some valuable info on the thread.

You don't have to read all the thread to know what domaining is about.
it's the class I'm talking about... I've been reading through the thread anyway

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mistercharles: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
thorrvik55:

Lol grin cheesy

grin grin
E shock you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hello everyone!
What do I suppose to use to receive Bitcoin into my Quadix account?

I want to receive Bitcoin from Dan...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
codemaniacs:

Nigerians are not too aggressive. when someone is been condescending towards you, your natural instinct is to defend yourself ( its human nature ). most Nigerians will react in the same tone to the person been condescending because they haven't learnt and trained themselves how to react in another manner..

you expect Nigerians to start wailing and allow themselves to be victimized.. If you allow someone to victimized you once, that person will do it repeatedly.
ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
mistercharles:
it's the class I'm talking about... I've been reading through the thread anyway

Oh ok. By God grace you'll share a sale report too.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omoawoke: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. Bro, I wanted to say this earlier during my last banter. But I guess it's never too late.

Ladies and gentlemen, therealmccain is another assh*le to watch out for on this thread too.

I have been watching him for some time.

Notice the way he replies, like he is jealous or frustrated or something. He replies like a lion in a jungle, yet in reality, he's a dog in this city.

You won't give valuable contributions yet you won't hesitate to backlash those who try to help out with the little they know. Idi.ots in human clothing.

So guys, exclusively on our list of Idi.ots here:

1. Tranxo
2. Therealmccain

We are happily adding more, thank you very much.

Nigeria will grow someday, but definitely not with people like these.

And oh, I'm fully ready for dirty banter. I'm all up for it. Until you start having sense, I won't stop at all!

Not nice at all, u need to calm down before u become more toxic than the people u accuse. Don't get yourself dirtier than the people u blame.
Let's respect one another, I wish u more success

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
xammax:
First Sale Report (Technically second sale)

Austinbuildingcontractors/king
Sold: $250
Purchased: $6.06
Hold: 4 weeks
Venue: Dan
Method: Outbound

Labelled it first sale as I have received money for it ( N100,000) cause I made my first geodomain sale through afternic 3 weeks ago, still on transfer lockdown.

Thanks to silverrock for the email list ( you guys should patronise him, he's affordable) and Awesomeduru for assisting me in withdrawal(thanks man).

And please let's learn to tolerate ourselves, apologies to all that are offended.

God bless iykepromotions and all domainers here. More sale to us
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gbate1: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Are you down to making some passive money online daily? The site am about sharing won't really make u rich but if getting paid $3-5 daily for taking short surveys online isn't a problem ,you can follow this link

bit. ly/37xZHES (close space to access)

No investments required(other than your passion to make $$), only a PayPal account, coinbase wallet, or amazon is required for u to receive ur earnings.

PM or Check my signature for more info.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Crazeworld:
How do we benefit as domainers?
buy bitcoin when you receive fund, sell to exchangers instead of using direct to bank.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

@ the embolded.

Now isn't a bad time but considering the fact that next week (or later this week ) , the US will be plus one, I suggest we pause a bit and outbound towards that period (4th July) and give a discount in respect of the birthday/anniversary..
I think it's better

My 2cent.
Great thought about 4th of July. But some people have already started the Independence discount since last week and will continue a week or two after the day.

Believe you me, the closer the date, the more promo emails from several companies will flood people's inboxes and yours may be lost in that sea if you wait till the last minute.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
gbate1:
Are you down to making some passive money online daily? The site am about sharing won't really make u rich but if getting paid $3-5 daily for taking short surveys online isn't a problem ,you can follow this link

bit. ly/37xZHES (close space to access)

No investments required(other than your passion to make $$), only a PayPal account, coinbase wallet, or amazon is required for u to receive ur earnings.

PM or Check my signature for more info.

I tire for una matter seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Crazeworld:
Those responding to that poll are not wise in my opinion.
You sold a domain with a 500% ROI within your first 20 days and you're asking if you are doing it right...

This can only mean three things;
1. Dude is lying.
2. He is a simpleton.
3. He is both if them.

I'll go with #1
leave that guy. I've known that domain hunter of a guy since February this year, i think i even subscribed to his domain blog

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
frank417:

Lol keep acting like you do not know what kendzyma is talking about.

And is it not the OP’s duty to ask Kendzyma to clarify whatever he does not understand?

Kendzyma gave him the correct answer, but your aproko couldn’t just help it.

I am 1000000% sure you understand what Kendzyma is trying to say. It is knowledge that have been shared countlessly on this thread. There is no one that have read through thread that will claim he/she doesn’t know what DAN is.

Try to lay back on this “quick to call and bash” attitude sir.

OP that he replied has not even ask him questions but you have put chair on top the matter.
una too like noise... Simple things that require understanding and seeing views from different directions, una go spark for no reason cheesy shour. The guy made a valid point cos me i am sure dan.com will still ask for account creation to buy a domain on their site...

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
frank417:

Lol keep acting like you do not know what kendzyma is talking about.

And is it not the OP’s duty to ask Kendzyma to clarify whatever he does not understand?

Kendzyma gave him the correct answer, but your aproko couldn’t just help it.

I am 1000000% sure you understand what Kendzyma is trying to say. It is knowledge that have been shared countlessly on this thread. There is no one that have read through thread that will claim he/she doesn’t know what DAN is.

Try to lay back on this “quick to call and bash” attitude sir.

OP that he replied has not even ask him questions but you have put chair on top the matter.
una too like noise... Simple things that require understanding and seeing views from different directions, una go spark for no reason cheesy shour. The guy made a valid point me i dont know if dan asks for account creation

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
[s]Lol. Bro, I wanted to say this earlier during my last banter. But I guess it's never too late.

Ladies and gentlemen, therealmccain is another assh*le to watch out for on this thread too.

I have been watching him for some time.

Notice the way he replies, like he is jealous or frustrated or something. He replies like a lion in a jungle, yet in reality, he's a dog in this city.

You won't give valuable contributions yet you won't hesitate to backlash those who try to help out with the little they know. Idi.ots in human clothing.

So guys, exclusively on our list of Idi.ots here:

1. Tranxo
2. Therealmccain

We are happily adding more, thank you very much.

Nigeria will grow someday, but definitely not with people like these.

And oh, I'm fully ready for dirty banter. I'm all up for it. Until you start having sense, I won't stop at al[/s]l!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please who else is having issues buying domains. All my cards are been declined even thru PayPal:

Zenith MasterCard
Diamond visa card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
The Boss has spoken. I listen to only you o because I have full respects and gratitude to you for bringing us in the know with this thread.

I will try and pedal down small.

Your boy is still loyal to your effortless service here.

Regards
taah if this boss was all in dishing ideas until, i bet you must have insulted him...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Depressed101:
una too like noise... Simple things that require understanding and seeing views from different directions, una go spark for no reason cheesy shour. The guy made a valid point me i dont know if dan asks for account creation
Lol ok depressed smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Anyone know epik lander nameserver?

Modified: seen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2020

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations to all recent sellers and I pray those of us yet to make a sale will post our reports soon..

Today makes it approx a year I started this domain business and it's been a wonderful experience so far. It's indeed a marathon and not a race. Here's some of the first set of names I registered and couldn't resist the urge to laugh at myself (the rest are just too embarrassing, lol)

With the names I have now and experience so far, I believe my testimony is just this close. Don't get discouraged if you haven't made a sale, it'll come soon and I hope we all laugh last. Appreciation to all who has contributed positively to this thread..

Peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by smartr: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ramon92:
Congratulations to all recent sellers and I pray those of us yet to make a sale will post our reports soon..

Today makes it approx a year I started this domain business and it's been a wonderful experience so far. It's indeed a marathon and not a race. Here's some of the first set of names I registered and couldn't resist the urge to laugh at myself (the rest are just too embarrassing, lol)

With the names I have now and experience so far, I believe my testimony is just this close. Don't get discouraged if you haven't made a sale, it'll come soon and I hope we all laugh last. Appreciation to all who has contributed positively to this thread..

Peace

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ramon92:
Here's some of the first set of names I registered and couldn't resist the urge to laugh at myself (the rest are just too embarrassing, lol)

Peace

Lol. Same way i just laugh at myself if I look at the first names i registered.

If i have to advise any newbie today, i will say study on the sidelines for the first one or two months before you start buying names.

Somehow, to start domaining with little or no cash in your hands is a blessing, because you can't afford to go on a buying spree like most beginners do.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2020
Ramon92:

Peace
BMO group looks good

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:31am On Jun 30, 2020
slimjosh43:
Please who else is having issues buying domains. All my cards are been declined even thru PayPal:

Zenith MasterCard
Diamond visa card
same here, zenith master thru paypal not going............na just bar wey i leave for my masterbucks i use buy today
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:46am On Jun 30, 2020
hello fam am new in the domain reselling business though have been able to sell a couple in the last few months still looking for a hit though, sold nadelunch//com for $50 bought for $9 currently listed bzhl//net. Please guys which registrar do you register your domains with and which sites do you list them on. Thanks in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2020
Softmojo:

Lol. Same way i just laugh at myself if I look at the first names i registered.

If i have to advise any newbie today, i will say study on the sidelines for the first one or two months before you start buying names.

Somehow, to start domaining with little or no cash in your hands is a blessing, because you can't afford to go on a buying spree like most beginners do.

Lol grin bro. Not only you. I jump immediately on registration spree with the small cash i used enter this thread not until the money finish my eye open. Squadhelp didn't do justice to the matter because they're stoning my unregistered names back to me like i stole Grant wife. The 1k free Point went down to 300.

I started studying massively for over 2 months before i realized the reasons why they tell us to read.

Reading and understanding will easily let you know a good brandable domain when you spot one and also how keywords are placed to make a good brandables.

Till today, I'm still reading like i don't know anything and truely, i don't know anything till and i know something. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
hello fam am new in the domain reselling business though have been able to sell a couple in the last few months still looking for a hit though, sold nadelunch//com for $50 bought for $9 currently listed bzhl//net. Please guys which registrar do you register your domains with and which sites do you list them on. Thanks in advance

Which Registrar did you register your NadeLunch that got sold and which Marketplace did you sell it?

Nevertheless ;

We've the following Registrar
Epik
Godaddy
Namesilo
Namebright
Namecheap
Dynadot
Etc

Marketplace ;

Dan
Epik Marketplace
Afternic
Squadhelp (Brandables)
Brandbucket (Brandables)
Sedo
Etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 1:18am On Jun 30, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Which Registrar did you register your NadeLunch that got sold and which Marketplace did you sell it?

Nevertheless ;

Epik
Godaddy
Namesilo
Namebright
Namecheap
Dynadot
Etc

Marketplace ;

Dan
Epik Marketplace
Afternic
Squadhelp (Brandables)
Brandbucket (Brandables)
Sedo
Etc
thanks for the swift response, i registered nadelunch on cheapdomain and sold it in dropcatch auction
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Nevertheless ;

Epik
Godaddy
Namesilo
Namebright
Namecheap
Dynadot
Etc

Marketplace ;

Dan
Epik Marketplace
Afternic
Squadhelp (Brandables)
Brandbucket (Brandables)
Sedo
Etc
do you list it at thesame price in this places?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 1:29am On Jun 30, 2020
What would be the best response to this question?

The name is an EMD

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Anthino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.