Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552336 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
TechSkill:
You are falling for their nonsense without verifying. They don't own the domains they have been mentioning as approved. Check

Please how do you verify a domain published at Squadhelp is own by someone you know?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
TheSTreetman:

If i get you right, if you can't find the names on Pending Reviews, check Rejected colum.
it is not in any column
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
SH

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
it is not in any column

It's not possible. If the name is Still Pending Reviews, it must be there.

If rejected, check Rejected column.
If approved, you must receive approval mail and you check Commission approved by seller.

Check well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
SEYIKP:
SH

This one na 100k$ if its Dotcom.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
it is not in any column
This is what I am seeing oo

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mikebio: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
It's still under pending review and the added on is the day i submitted it but one of the domain I submitted is showing January 20 has added date hope all is well ?
codemaniacs:

all my domains under the "Pending Review" section don't have excellent ( completeness) on it..

check the "Added on" column under the "Pending Review" section to know what date the domain was first submitted to SH.

are you sure your domains are still in the "Pending Review" section?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Akjwyzepal:

Click rejected or sold or delisted afterwards, click preview.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mikebio:
It's still under pending review and the added on is the day i submitted but one of the domain I submitted is showing January 20 has added hope all all is well ?

It was once submitted and rejected that day. You might be lucky but it's 90% bound to be rejected
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BigDaddyB: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
yemight2776:
BrandBucket just accepted two of my Domains and was told to register them and accept listing fees. I don't have any names on BrandBucket before, so I don't know how things goes there. Gurus, please any suggestion. Thank you
The instructions are given in the acceptance email. Follow it. It's quite straightforward.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
meetme01:

i can't see preview link
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Akjwyzepal:

I can see 5 names still Pending in your reviews. If it's five name that you submitted, it's still under reviews tab.

Click on Add more names on that Box.

Click on the Pending reviews Column.. Your name will be there.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
meetme01:

i checked through market place listing i waited for few seconds and i found this....

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
i can't see preview link

After clicking on 5

Click thsy box showing preview. It would list delisted, sold, transfer etc. Click any. Click that box again, you click on preview to list the domains

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mikebio: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Thanks now I get
Softmojo:

Excellent (Completeness) doesn't mean it would be approved. If you register a name you submitted as unregistered before its reviewed, the name would be rejected and you would have to resubmit it as a registered name for it to be reviewed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
golamike:

Well... some say "yes", some "no" but I have outbounded and sold names on Friday and Saturday before. The only day I don't outbound is Sunday.
thanks bro...will just do it 2moro since doing it on a sunday is not it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
i checked through market place listing i waited for few seconds and i found this....

Not seen this before. Market place listing ordinary should show your approved domains which are live.

Let the boss attend to this

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
TheSTreetman:

This one na 100k$ if its Dotcom.
correct.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
bzhl.net should have been submitted as premium instead of basic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Soneh(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello bosses, what's your take on geo names having names of cities in the uk. Would it be wise registering the dot coms of such names because i kinda feel the Brits with their pride would prefer the dot co . uk domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
fucc12:
can i dm you
There are some stuffs I’m uncertain about.

You can
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
oprah007:
@Liftkid, please I need your attention. I will like to have a private discourse with you. Thank you

Alright bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
SEYIKP:
bzhl.net should have been submitted as premium instead of basic.
ayemi temi bami. he go better
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Liftkid:

You can

Bro, i NLDMed you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
meetme01:

Not seen this before. Market place listing ordinary should show your approved domains which are live.

Let the boss attend to this
Thank you very much and everybody else that replied to the post. i can now see the completeness level. Gracias
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Liftkid:

You can
Just sent a pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
MY SH COINING METHOD
For 2 keywords compound names

I usually find a time I'm not busy, because my head needs to be fresh grin

I open 3 tabs, one for submitting the names, one for scrolling over new arrivals and one for Searching for keyword popularity in the SH market...

I'll go tru the new arrivals and see the new compound domains, for instance i see Tech/Chimp/com, now my focus will be on chimp (because u hardly see a great tech related domain available).

I'll search the popularity of the keyword "chimp" in the last tab, I'll also observe which keywords are merged with it.

Well, based on say, I've been studying the market place for long, familiar keywords will be running to my head, like Quest, Maven, Lush, Bold, Glamor, Propel, ignite etc etc.

I'll now use those "keywords + chimp" and search for availability until i find one.

All in all, it goes down to how much u are familiar with the keywords in SH.

Another aspect is notice a trend .

Bold+keyword recently ran at SH, in that case, wat i did was run tru new arrivals, I'll get random keywords and combine them with BOLD untill i see available domain. With this, I've got like 10 Bold+keyword domains at SH.

Another trend was the -vy suffix, that too , run tru keywords and combine them with the suffix -vy until u see available name.

Hope this is helpful even in the smallest way.

Regards.

71 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
codemaniacs:

what's your portfolio size on SH?
77 (7mine)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sorry, not domain related,

Please, Has anyone purchased and received product from AliExpress from March2020 to now??

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Let me add this to Boss Ikhalyfah methods of Coining names. If you don't have the strength of Checking for availability either using bulk search or single search..

You can copy your Keywords and make use of Expireddomains Keywords search. You must find good names that drop daily but the downside is that you must be competiting with thousands of Domainers all over the world.

You won't find it competitive if you're loaded visiting ED but beginners like us that are still submitting Unregistered names will find it hard to beat them.

Expireddomains Tutorials

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1313#88543378

Regards.

12 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.