Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551999 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
codemaniacs:

That's a lot, that means all your domains are also available on sedo.

And afternic too.

How many SH domains have you sold since you started?
Zero

I want to know if there is any benefit to having over 50 names

They give u 50coins free, 5 boost, and 5 logo something something
and if it increases the chances of making a sale.

It doesn't. God's grace deal with that.
But generally speaking, more names means more chances of selling

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Codemanics and we that yet to make sale on SH or anywhere despite our portfolio, ikhalyfah said God's GRACE deal with that. That caps it all.

May be all find God's Grace in this hustle. Amen.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
meetme01:
Codemanics and we that yet to make sale on SH or anywhere despite our portfolio, ikhalyfah said GRACE. That caps it all.

May be all find Grace in this hustle. Amen.
Ameen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Sorry, not domain related,

Please, Has anyone purchased and received product from AliExpress from March2020 to now??
I did, though I ordered items in February. I got them from March ending till May
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
eaddyboy:
I did, though I ordered items in February. I got them from March ending till May
Do u suggest i order now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
codemaniacs:

God does everything. That caps it all grin grin grin grin
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Try to ask 2sexycom I think he will have an idea.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
johnoj24:

Try to ask 2sexycom I think he will have an idea.
Alright, will reach out to him. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

it's 50/50 now, I had fears when I learnt of the pandemic creeping in by February/March after I made the order, thought my orders could hang or stall somewhere in thin air albeit free delivery. You can go ahead if you're paying shipping fees. Ease of lockdown and flights will be of good advantage.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
eaddyboy:
paying shipping fees.
When e fit come free shocked grin grin

Thanks for your input. I'll contact 2sexy for more info, i believe he is into the importation stuff
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

When e fit come free shocked grin grin
smiley

Meanwhile I don't use dingtone or have US number, how can I pull this through What's the way forward, he sent this to me today after I did follow up.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nostradamus1: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Opistorincos:
House, don't forget your boy is still helping to get end users for geo domains. Price is #300 per domain.
I pmed u
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawahm: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
eaddyboy:

smiley

Meanwhile I don't use dingtone or have US number, how can I pull this through What's the way forward, he sent this to me today after I did follow up.

Though i no too sabi oo
But if you listed it on DAN...Go to dan and add new lead. U can ask the other gurus sha

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nostradamus1:
I pmed u

I am really sorry for not replying your message. My phone's screen is currently faulty. Kindly give me a call on 08167084120.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
lawahm:

Though i no too sabi oo
But if you listed it on DAN...Go to dan and add new lead. U can ask the other gurus sha
From the screenshot, I think the buyer wants to talk to him b4 proceeding. Some buyers tend to want to speak with the person they're dealing with over the phone to confirm it's legit b4 proceeding with payment
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawahm: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
thorrvik55:

From the screenshot, I think the buyer wants to talk to him b4 proceeding. Some buyers tend to want to speak with the person they're dealing with over the phone to confirm it's legit b4 proceeding with payment

True Talk bro. Anyhow sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawahm: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bosses
Please from your experience,help appraise this Geo domain
Atlanta//car//rent dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ICUI4CU2: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
eaddyboy:

smiley

Go and get TextNow or Talkatone Account, they have Free US number for calling.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by greatdesire: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Sorry, not domain related,

Please, Has anyone purchased and received product from AliExpress from March2020 to now??

Goods are coming in now no issue bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Behind the Scene:

Outbounding is not easy and can be very tricky. It involves a lot of work, consistency, and patience. Don't get it twisted, for every sales report you see out here, come with rigorous persistence – and maybe – prayers too.

... Take these two sales emails below for instance (pics attached). They have 124 and 110 views respectively, not to mention others with 105, 100, 84, 76, 69 views, e.t.c... shocked

The total mails sent for this domain name have reached up to 170, with just a response that stated "No, thank you. We don't cover this service area."

The views keep growing, hope still flying, and blood keep flowing. No response, no price offer, no questions. Guess what? The domain metrics are impressive with good traffic and all. cool

... And you wonder why they say "Domaining is Unpredictable." cheesy

In fact, I have backordered a few GEOs with insane prospects thinking the sales would come easy, but still warming bench in my portfolio. grin

...So why this narrative? What's the essence? Seems weird right? Yes, it is!

But wait... There's a few lessons to take away – and it's never to give up on your quest to reaching your goal – irrespective of your level – whether a beginner hoping for sales or an expert with a dry spell.

We shall all smile to the bank this week and beyond. Keep the fire burning guys!

... No apologies for the epistle - pun intended. grin grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Alright, will reach out to him. Thanks
I ordered for item in February and got around May.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
id911:

Absolutely. I agree with you 100%. The guy called BeckPlanet is a different breed of personality. So down to earth and always ready to give out his wealth of knowledge and experiences with ease. May God bless him always. IdeasPro too is an ocean of knowledge and there was this 2sexycom guy, I don't know what happened to him.

I've been on Nairaland for over 9 years and this my present moniker is about 6 years. In fact, I checked thru this thread in 2016 when Ik started it, almost every year too since then but I was never interested. I didn't have time too and the little time I'd online would always be in politics section. I know some stupid questions some of those forming boss now used to ask and answers were supplied to them as much as possible and they were encouraged to ask more questions for better understanding. But now most of them are doing the direct opposite. I known their monikers.

It's because of the lockdown that made me to say let me do something about this domain stuff. When one says, "I'm a newbie, I don't understand so so and so" most would look at your moniker, if they don't know you or don't like your moniker, they will either ignore you or become aggressive when answering questions. Over the past 3 months I've decided to do this domain thing, I've ended up deleting over 10 questions I've asked on this thread here when they totally ignored me for several days but surprisingly, one will see 30-40 likes on the next person. Consequently, I stopped asking. Only Ikhalyfah and Liftkid have responded positively.

Let's be clear, no one owns me anything. No one owns the socalled newbies anything either. But I just have to clear my mind. We move. Shalom!

@ the emboldened, You have said it all. I have been here under different monikers and I see how they treat those monikers I used. I just laugh and log off. I am not surprised because over the years, I have seen this happen numerous times. It is HARD to meet Nigerians who are able to compose themselves and be humble after reaching a certain threshold.

Money does not move me and nobody can use it to impress me, even if you are richer than I am. It was why I blocked one of them on all channels when his attitude became unbearable...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
lawahm:
Bosses
Please from your experience,help appraise this Geo domain
Atlanta//car//rent dot com

Don't buy it. It should be rental and not rent.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
CornOak:
[i] Behind the Scene:

Outbounding is not easy and can be very tricky. It involves a lot of work, consistency, and patience. Don't get it twisted, for every sales report you see out here, come with rigorous persistence – and maybe – prayers too.

... Take these two sales emails below for instance (pics attached). They have 124 and 110 views respectively, not to mention others with 105, 100, 84, 76, 69 views, e.t.c... shocked
Gmail blocks my sales letters. This has made outbounding frustrating for me. Please what do you think I'm doing worng?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by owolabi5: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
2sexycom:

@ the emboldened, You have said it all. I have been here under different monikers and I see how they treat those monikers I used. I just laugh and log off. I am not surprised because over the years, I have seen this happen numerous times. It is HARD to meet Nigerians who are able to compose themselves and be humble after reaching a certain threshold.

Money does not move me and nobody can use it to impress me, even if you are richer than I am. It was why I blocked one of them on all channels when his attitude became unbearable...

Boss man I was able to unveil a smoke screen of yours when you were massively attacked with one of your clandestine monikers, and I thought profusely ... if only they knew it was a masked veteran. LOL!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zexzy(f): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
bologzy:

Gmail blocks my sales letters. This has made outbounding frustrating for me. Please what do you think I'm doing worng?
Open another Gmail account.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawshal(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
pls how can get my domain to show the BIN price on visit?

i used ns3.afternic.com & ns4.afternic.com for DNs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
bologzy:

I don't know what exactly might be wrong because I don't know the content of your mails. However, you may need review your subject line. Censored/flagged words like pay, sale, buy, e.t.c might be responsible for your situation.

Similarly, I haven't experienced this issue you are facing, so I can't be so sure. Lastly, try to use a new gmail account, then send the sales letter to your other emails to confirm if the mail lands in your main inbox or the spam box.

The result would show you the next step to take. I hope this helps.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
oprah007:

I don delete am collect refund since afternoon boss mi grin grin

Check out this new one I got

SKILL/STUD//KING

I doubt it will work. Stud is not a common suffix like fox or wolf.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Wokamest, Avast(m), Jimneighbour, dayboh2, chrisdking1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.