Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543605 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
FortWorthOfficeSupply//king

How una see this name?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thank you so much!
justmykel:

If you're yet to reply the prospect, you could as well try out this template;

Benefit of redirecting the domain name to your main site

1. It Aptly described the service you provide and Would guarantee direct type in traffic.

2 It is a geo targeted domain name and would help you stand out in the Utah areas.

3.It Will help cut down ads spend.

4. It Will help in attracting new clients and be ahead of your competitors in Utah.

5.It Will help improve your online presence

6.Also due to the keyword value it will increase your SERP ranking thereby putting your business on the world map.

This GEO Service Premium Domain means business. Show prospects in Utah areaa that you're the Authority in Web Design.

Do let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks.

Edit where necessary!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thank you!
joinnow:

depending on your domain name
if it has a popular keyword just head to DN and find out a similar domain that was sold. check the sales letter or description and modify it as an advantage this your buyer will get
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Adesarm:

James from DAN replied my message by thanking me for being honest and sincere and we both tried to look for way to send the payment back to them. James later send me a message to keep the second payout as a reward for my honesty.
Indeed it pays to be honest.

BOOM!!!!!

DAN Nigerian Rep Nominee.

Coming soon.

19 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Promxy94:

Namepros

Ok thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Promxy94:

Its good o

I am having same issue now with Epik.

And Rob said i should keep the payment that by next sales we would balance the account.

I really thanked him for the trust.

Note all this happened this morning by 3am.

Ezi afa ka ego.

Good name is better than riches.

Carry go!!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
dazzlingd:

Lol, he's a tough negotiator and already sensed your weakness, u are desperate for a sale and he knows it, using it to his full advantage to squeeze out even 1 more dollar....
If u get mind, tell him in a short sentence that that's the least u can go for and u are planning on shooting up the price soon...
If u no get mind, let him use u as a punching bag and continue agreeing to everything he says which eventually he may not buy

Hmm. Chai! Money matter.

My mind dey whisper to me d one e go choose.

We fire on.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joinnow: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I personally prefer Dan,
Cons are; they do not accept Amex, and folks here sometimes report payment issues.

Epik is okay, same commission with Dan (except for imported lead, but i understand epik have escrow services, I'm not sure of the commission).

Afternic is more reputable with the endusers, hence u gain their trust more.
*Cons are; more than twice the commission Dan and Epik charge, only option for payment is wire transfer (ur bank will chop everything comot).

U should direct buyer to only one marketplace please.
Many thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joinnow: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
thorrvik55:

Endusers prefer Afternic (everybody knows Godaddy), while most domainers prefer Dan/Epik cos of bitcoin payment and low commission
y
ThanksBro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nedlog01(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi, There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. Register today with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken.
It's all free.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cheaper: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
I also received a double payment of $300 for a name I sold on Dan. I contacted simon and I sent it back to him.

As a reward, he promised to only charge 8% on the next 8 sales I made. Though he has forgotten about that but they are really nice guys and this will make them trust Nigerians more. The goal is the long term where Nigerians will be accepted on all platforms.

We have to make them see Nigerians are also honest people.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Cheaper:
I also received a double payment of $300 for a name I sold on Dan. I contacted simon and I sent it back to him.

As a reward, he promised to only charge 8% on the next 8 sales I made. Though he has forgotten about that but they are really nice guys and this will make them trust Nigerians more. The goal is the long term where Nigerians will be accepted on all platforms.

Yes oooo
If only all Nigerian youths will engage in legitimate businesses online, and offline. And stand to protect the green and white flag, removing religion and tribal sentiments aside.

I tell you, Nations shall beg to have us...

21 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Promxy94:

Yes oooo
If only all Nigerian youths will engage in legitimate businesses online, and offline. And stand to protect the green and white flag, removing religion and tribal sentiments aside.

I tell you, Nations shall beg to have us...

We are getting there..
I seek and was offered a loan of $700 by rob, though the amount was not that big, but I was amazed that he can trust me despite knowing I am from Nigeria...
One of the reasons I can't toy with epik.com
Lovely CEO

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Carmal90:

We are getting there..
I seek and was offered a loan of $700 by rob, though the amount was not that big, but I was amazed that he can trust me despite knowing I am from Nigeria...
One of the reasons I can't toy with epik.com
Lovely CEO

Wow that's awesome...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ublight: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
am i late for this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
ublight:
am i late for this?

Better late than never..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Adesarm:
So i thought i should share my experience with DAN. Sold a domain 2wks ago for $270 and my payout option was automatically changed to wire transfer. I reached out to DAN by tagging simon that i didn't request for a wire transfer payout option but rather throughout BTC. 24hrs later they switched back the payout to crypto which was my initial payout option with them and the payment was sent to my luno address. On Thursday night i got a credit alert from my bank for the same payment i already received through my BTC tho it was minimal due to the exchange rate compared to the BTC rate i already received. It was so tempting but i decided to reach out to DAN notifying them that i received a double payment for the domain name.
James from DAN replied my message by thanking me for being honest and sincere and we both tried to look for way to send the payment back to them. James later send me a message to keep the second payout as a reward for my honesty.
Thank you Sir for your honesty and helping out in removing the negativity and bad name attached to Nigerian online users God will continue to bless you.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
ublight:
am i late for this?

If you can read from page 1, you are not late

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
ublight:
am i late for this?

Bro, at first you are highly welcome to the life changing thread on Nl.

It does not matter either you come early or late, when its your time to fly, sky would be your limit.

So many scenarios had happened on this thread in the past.

Though there are some advantages of coming earlier, but we have witnessed situations whereby some newbies are killing the show more than those who are before them.

So my advice for you is that, If you are interested in this biz, before anything, acquired yourself with basic knowledge.

You can do this either by reading the entire thread or enrol for paid training under the tutelage of Iykepromotions, op of this thread.

Once you do that, apply the things you learn, then you are on the right track to hit the ground running.

Remember, in anything you do, God's time is the best.

16 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Adesarm:
So i thought i should share my experience with DAN. Sold a domain 2wks ago for $270 and my payout option was automatically changed to wire transfer. I reached out to DAN by tagging simon that i didn't request for a wire transfer payout option but rather throughout BTC. 24hrs later they switched back the payout to crypto which was my initial payout option with them and the payment was sent to my luno address. On Thursday night i got a credit alert from my bank for the same payment i already received through my BTC tho it was minimal due to the exchange rate compared to the BTC rate i already received. It was so tempting but i decided to reach out to DAN notifying them that i received a double payment for the domain name.
You did well. We all have roles to play in reshaping our damaged identify in the international community.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=Adesarm post=92622801]So i thought i should share my experience with DAN. QSold a domain 2wks ago for $270 and my payout option was automatically changed to wire transfer. I reached out to DAN by tagging simon that i didn't request for a wire transfer payout option but rather throughout BTC.

This is really really good, is good to be honest because it pays. What if you decided to be a smart guy a we Nigerians call it, it would have turn out the other way round.... If we can continue like this, we are going to get our name paint white. Thank you bro, enjoy your money

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ab2care: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Adesarm:
I had almost Similar experience with dan last year, Dan mistakenly sent payment In Pound instead of Dollar.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
richkal:

Bro, at first you are highly welcome to the life changing thread on Nl.

It does not matter either you come early or late, when its your time to fly, sky would be your limit.

So many scenarios had happened on this thread in the past.

Though there are some advantages of coming earlier, but we have witnessed situations whereby some newbies are killing the show more than those are before them.

So my advice for you is that, If you are interested in this biz, before anything, acquired yourself with basic knowledge.

You can do this either by reading the entire thread or enrol for paid training under the tutelage of Iykepromotions, op of this thread.

Once you do that, apply the things you learn, then you are on the right track to hit the ground running.

[b] Remember, in anything you do, Gods time is the best.

Good, you point him to the right direction. If he can follow your advice sincerely, with time he is go going to fly high.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Shey person no go start dey use VPN for outbounding like this.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
joinnow:

Hi Ikhalyfah,

between DAN, EPIK and Afternic
which do you personally think buyer will easily go when directed by seller to go and purchase your listed domain.

Can one direct buyer to visit the 3 marketplaces to get the domain he made an offer.

Stick to Dan because of BIN Landing page but use afternic lander (NS3 NS4) if you're selling a name for more than $1k because of the GoDaddy logo on the lander . End user trust and have heard about GoDaddy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gucciballer:
Shey person no go start dey use VPN for outbounding like this.....God bless Nigeria,God bless Yahoo boys,God bless "Nigeria prince"

Your message is blocked not because of VPN ...
I think you're sent more that your daily limit

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
justmykel:

If you're yet to reply the prospect, you could as well try out this template;

Benefit of redirecting the domain name to your main site

1. It Aptly described the service you provide and Would guarantee direct type in traffic.

2 It is a geo targeted domain name and would help you stand out in the Utah areas.

3.It Will help cut down ads spend.

4. It Will help in attracting new clients and be ahead of your competitors in Utah.

5.It Will help improve your online presence

6.Also due to the keyword value it will increase your SERP ranking thereby putting your business on the world map.

This GEO Service Premium Domain means business. Show prospects in Utah areaa that you're the Authority in Web Design.

Do let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks.

Edit where necessary!
Good call. I remember doing this for the first domain name that I ever sold.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
To Adesarm and every other person who has shown the outside world that NOT ALL NIGERIANS ARE SCAMMERS, I say thank you for your honesty and keep up the good work. Slowly but surely, the negative reviews about us will be a thing of the past and platforms like PayPal et al will allow us full access of their services, it's just a matter of time!

I wish DAN could put these positives out there on their site and social media pages, it would really go a long way in boosting our image

16 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
JamParkMe:

Exactly, I'm too lazy and preoccupied to create emails and send them to numerous end users and then follow up hoping someone will That's the hard work and thats the reason I'm willing to pay someone to do it as well as pay a commission for every sale.
well that's what I am saying, I can help you find these emails. Only I cant outbound for you.

I can get you the emails in csv file, with name tags and company, then you can use a mass Emailer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Cheaper:

I am proud of you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
mumin4sure:

Your message is blocked not because of VPN ...
I think you're sent more that your daily limit
You are wrong, Sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
FreshPresh92:

Congratulations on the sale.

How did you make use of Skyemail extractor? DId you register to get the license cos the trial version doesn't allow me save the mail results.

I dey use d free version. But dt tool is badass..I'll get d paid version..God's grace, na like 20 USD. So on the free version, I outbound manually.

I think it's the best...if not..you are likely to spam becos some of the results aren't in line with the search queries.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.