Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538575 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Josmila:

Sure he meant bcc

I had to Google dix. Learnt something new. Ok @luk4look, I do manually from the emails Skyrocket brings forth. Because some of the email results wouldn't correspond with the domain u r searching. So u always need to verify.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
The time from my end here is 12:43pm

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by todaynewsreview: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please, who can help me outbound for this for % sharing

birminghamweddingplanner / com

Thanks

See my signature for contact.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
fucc12:

You send your outbound mails in bulk right?
If yes what mailer or sender do you use?

No, one after the other
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Channel5:

i checked cheap LLLL.com it says nothing found?

Yeah brother. We haven't added any domain. It was yesterday that we bought the hosting and built it.

We would start updating tomorrow. Slow and steady all categories will have quality and well researched domains.

Meanwhile, you can request for any type of domain and we will source it for you. Though you will have to subscribe for newsletter

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Liftkid:

Yeah brother. We haven't added any domain. It was yesterday that we bought the hosting and built it.

We would start updating tomorrow. Slow and steady all categories will have quality and well researched domains.

Meanwhile, you can request for any type of domain and we will source it for you. Though you will have to subscribe for newsletter

That's a good job on your sleeves. Pls check those articles on your blog/website. Some errors are there. I would have contacted privately, but I don't know how to. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Opinstorincos pls chat me up i need to emails sir...0814..06....2fournine46
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
tinnymerit:

That's a good job on your sleeves. Pls check those articles on your blog/website. Some errors are there. I would have contacted privately, but I don't know how to. Thanks

Thank you bro. would definitely modify them. Nah make e no dey blank that's why I put am quickly. I would be putting well written contents from tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
SH Owned

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please, someone should help me with the moniker that posted a tutorial on how to source for leads on LinkedIn using a mobile phone. Or if you remember the page number where he posted it, lemme know abeg.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Liftkid:
Those 2 names I watchlisted at dynadot auction, I later won them at very cheap rate. 27$ for one and the other 12$ and both have the traffics but haven't converted though.

The cheapest sawasdeecoco. com a popular hotel at Thailand has gotten over 30 vists today and 27 of the visitors are from the state.

Hopefully, it starts converting! It's a day old parked.

Boss, I have a domain listed on Sedo. This domain has alot of views. And for the past months, it has fetch me like $0.3.(with close to 100 views)
I decided to park it on Bodis. so far this month (less than 7days), it has close to 50 views with $0..
I'm thinking of taking it back to Sedo.. what do you think??

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Started outbounding 4 days ago.

Got my first reply grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
allandutch:

Got my first reply grin

You're welcome grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
allandutch:

Got my first reply grin
Lol the hustle no easy grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hi everyone,

Is it only me experiencing problem with streak? I've tried connecting my email with streak for days now and it isn't connecting. Any solution?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
AMZYMAYO:
Hi everyone,

Is it only me experiencing problem with streak? I've tried connecting my email with streak for days now and it isn't connecting. Any solution?

Having the same problem (on Android).

Boomerang too won't connect to my gmail even after installing the required g-suite add-on.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joezyni(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
JamParkMe:

I wouldn't hire a skank anyway. Stop trying to hard so hard to get my attention.

Hello bro, I sent you a pm.. let’s discuss please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Liftkid:

Goto bodis, look for tools and paste the name there.

Thanks for this tool. Just saw a crap domain I bought was fail listed. Whether I go delete am lol

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OLAD28: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Those 2 names I watchlisted at dynadot auction, I later won them at very cheap rate. 27$ for one and the other 12$ and both have the traffics but haven't converted though.

The cheapest sawasdeecoco. com a popular hotel at Thailand has gotten over 30 vists today and 27 of the visitors are from the state.

Bro, please how do you check for the country of visit and CPC also??

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
OLAD28:

Bro, please how do you check for the country of visit and CPC also??

Before or After aquisation ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
crudedude:

Thanks for this tool. Just saw a crap domain I bought was fail listed. Whether I go delete am lol

Chai, I failisted gem can still sell Though, Nairaland for instance..

Always check before buying.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
This one is harsh oo! grin
allandutch:

Got my first reply grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Liftkid:

Thank you bro. would definitely modify them. Nah make e no dey blank that's why I put am quickly. I would be putting well written contents from tomorrow.

Nice work Liftkid, added to my feeds.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
JamParkMe:

I strongly believe in crowd sourcing and utilising the specialties of others to achieve my goals. It may or may not work, but to outright rule it out before trying is accepting failure. It is a risky venture but my own risk is still limited, unsold domains will only cost me the registration fee, and if I get sales, I profit without spending so much time shooting emails to endusers, its a win-win situation. Who knows, divine favor might be on my side.
There is no need to ague here.. Any one who is interested will respond and come for your service. This is a public domain place for anybody to advertize his or her need or expertise.
Good luck you can go ahead and seek further.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Boss, the end user responded with this: "can we set up a meeting to discuss about this? I'm interested in doing it"
How do I respond to this?

Cc: AwesomeDuru
Ikhalyfah
Thorrvik55
Join now
All other bosses in the house, please help!

justmykel:

If you're yet to reply the prospect, you could as well try out this template;

Benefit of redirecting the domain name to your main site

1. It Aptly described the service you provide and Would guarantee direct type in traffic.

2 It is a geo targeted domain name and would help you stand out in the Utah areas.

3.It Will help cut down ads spend.

4. It Will help in attracting new clients and be ahead of your competitors in Utah.

5.It Will help improve your online presence

6.Also due to the keyword value it will increase your SERP ranking thereby putting your business on the world map.

This GEO Service Premium Domain means business. Show prospects in Utah areaa that you're the Authority in Web Design.

Do let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks.

Edit where necessary!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Adesarm:
So i thought i should share my experience with DAN. Sold a domain 2wks ago for $270 and my payout option was automatically changed to wire transfer. I reached out to DAN by tagging simon that i didn't request for a wire transfer payout option but rather throughout BTC. 24hrs later they switched back the payout to crypto which was my initial payout option with them and the payment was sent to my luno address. On Thursday night i got a credit alert from my bank for the same payment i already received through my BTC tho it was minimal due to the exchange rate compared to the BTC rate i already received. It was so tempting but i decided to reach out to DAN notifying them that i received a double payment for the domain name.
James from DAN replied my message by thanking me for being honest and sincere and we both tried to look for way to send the payment back to them. James later send me a message to keep the second payout as a reward for my honesty.
Indeed it pays to be honest.
I hertedly congratulate you for been a good Nigerian and this will lead you to a high place and I am also proud of you.
Who says Nigerian don't have honest person anymore.

Please keep it up! Don't be supprised if you are made representative here in Nigeria.

Cheers.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Carmal90:

We are getting there..
I seek and was offered a loan of $700 by rob, though the amount was not that big, but I was amazed that he can trust me despite knowing I am from Nigeria...
One of the reasons I can't toy with epik.com
Lovely CEO
Did you seek the loan via your domain ?

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

Boss, I have a domain listed on Sedo. This domain has alot of views. And for the past months, it has fetch me like $0.3.(with close to 100 views)
I decided to park it on Bodis. so far this month (less than 7days), it has close to 50 views with $0..
I'm thinking of taking it back to Sedo.. what do you think??
In order to have a better informed analysis/comparison, leave it on bodis for the EXACT length of time it stayed on sedo with a $0.3 revenue. Or maybe till it gets the exact number of views that sedo gave it.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hello everyone, I sent a follow up mail for the enduser to send an offer.Now I have an offer. Have you ever countered an offer after this? what email did you use?

Awesomeduru I see your hands are full. I'll appreciate your input as well for a response copy. Thanks for the follow up copy you dropped the other day. Thats what i used to get this response

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
crudedude:
Hello everyone, I sent a follow up mail for the enduser to send an offer.Now I have an offer. Have you ever countered an offer after this? what email did you use?

Awesomeduru I see your hands are full. I'll appreciate your input as well for a response copy. Thanks for the follow up copy you dropped the other day. Thats what i used to get this response
If the offer was sent through marketplace, you need to counter it from there. If it was sent thru the email you are using for outbound, definitely you reply with same email.

Salud

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
jamih I've sent you a PM, please reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: SmartMen and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.