Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543772 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
gentlewind:

Congrats bro grin!
Can you share with us how to use those mentioned tools to get CEO/owners emails

Ok boss. First, say you want to outbound: austinplumber/king.

Search in the search tab: Austin Plumber

In few seconds you get 100 of emails with corresponding websites and sources it was fetched from.

So now if the email has name@gmail.com I don't need to stress ma self to huzzle the owner..becos I know Gmail is likely 80% would get to owner.

If the Gmail has info@companyname.....badluck..I so much hate this one...I only send email to info@ if only I can't get owners email or co-owner, president etc.

If the results also come with different names like: adam@...., Kevin@...., Sarah@...I try to get the main owner...save other emails to note pad and outbound only to the most relevant person. I don't send multiple emails to different ppl in the same company to avoid spamming. So I try to narrow down to get d most relevant of persons..

On finding owner:

I simply paste this format in Google search and find: Owner/CEO/ companyname/com

Thus if the company web address is: austinplumber dot com

I type in Google: owner austinplumber dot com

Or CEO austinplumber dot com

Google pops up results,mostly the linkden page...thus I go over to the linkden page and use Sql chrome tool to get the email

Sometimes the emails pops up on various web results without using any tool

Sometimes on knowing the name of the owner...I simply use Snov on the main page to get the emails from the options of emails Snov pops up.

Sometimes if the owner doesn't reply or email didn't get delivered. I try using the info@

Chances of making a sale from my perspective depends on if email gets to owner, couple with good price, quality of name, trust(owner perception of your email), trust of landing page, stating clearly how to put the domain to use and most importantly 99% God factor.

35 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Na me dey view my domains for dan myself....E be things..

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Learner47:

In few seconds you get 100 of emails with corresponding websites and sources it was fetched from.

So now if the email has name@gmail.com I don't need to stress ma self to huzzle the owner..becos I know Gmail is likely 80% would get to owner.

If the Gmail has info@companyname.....badluck..I so much hate this one...I only send email to info@ if only I can't get owners email or co-owner, president etc.

If the results also come with different names like: adam@...., Kevin@...., Sarah@...I try to get the main owner...save other emails to note pad and outbound only to the most relevant person. I don't send multiple emails to different ppl in the same company to avoid spamming. So I try to narrow down to get d most relevant of persons..

On finding owner:

I simply paste this format in Google search and find: Owner/CEO/ companyname/com

Google pops up results,mostly the linkden page...thus I go over to the linkden page and use Sql chrome tool to get the email

Sometimes on knowing the name of the owner...I simply use Snov on the main page to get the emails from the options of emails Snov pops up.

Sometimes if the owner doesn't reply or email didn't get delivered. I try using the info@

Chances of making a sale from my perspective depends on if email gets to owner, couple with good price, quality of name, trust(owner perception of your email), trust of landing page, stating clearly how to put the domain to use and most importantly 99% God factor.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nwafresh(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Learner47:

On finding owner:

Bro. The tools you mentioned can one use it on mobile phones?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
nwafresh:

Bro. The tools you mentioned can one use it on mobile phones?

Except Skyemail extractor.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luke4look: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Does it make any sense to Use BBC gmail option. Or does it move the mails to spam

Learner47:

On finding owner:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
mumin4sure:

Your message is blocked not because of VPN ...
I think you're sent more that your daily limit

You are so WRONG
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by skankhunt101: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gucciballer:
Shey person no go start dey use VPN for outbounding like this.....God bless Nigeria,God bless Yahoo boys,God bless "Nigeria prince"

It happened to me also some days back, i did some outbounding for 6 of my Geo names and almost 90% of all the mails i sent bounced back as blocked mails.

I decided to change the email i used in outbounding to a old yahoo account, i tried outbounding with it and almost all the mails delivered, in fact i got 2 replies. One said he isn't interested and the other said his company has closed down.

Maybe you should try use another email and see the outcome

So i don't think it's a Nigerian thing because i don't live in Nigeria yet it happened to me

Hope this helps

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by skankhunt101: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
mumin4sure:

Your message is blocked not because of VPN ...
I think you're sent more that your daily limit

I don't think it's because of daily limit, it happened to me also even without sending up to 50 emails, they all bounced back. He should try another of his emails and see how it goes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gucciballer:
Shey person no go start dey use VPN for outbounding like this....
Some email servers are configured to reject mails containing certain words or characters. Such as $, link, etc.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omnivalent(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Please house... Which one is better??

AutoShop + City
AutoRepairShop + City
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
has anyone had experience or possible sale with Vacation niche or know anyone who has? What do you think about a domain such as GEO+Vacation?

Please share your thought?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
2sexycom:
has anyone had experience or possible sale with Vacation niche or know anyone who has? What do you think about a domain such as GEO+Vacation?

Please share your thought?

Hello Boss

I deal on vacation with homes or rentals and have sold a few and have some in my portfolio.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
@Awesomeduru, abeg help me with solid reply. Thanks in advance boss smiley

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
skankhunt101:

I don't think it's because of daily limit, it happened to me also even without sending up to 50 emails, they all bounced back. He should try another of his emails and see how it goes
You people should save Una self of the stress by using gmass free version for 50 mails per day. If you can manage up to 3 business mails, that is 150 per day. Prior to that, just use same gmass verifier too. Many valid mails won't work because it is configured to send only mail than to receive.
Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Geofavor:

Please, do you mind sharing the name Or just the niche?

Okay.
sorry for the late reply.

Austinplumbingrepairs //king

$750 or there about

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Promxy94:

Hello Boss

I deal on vacation with homes or rentals and have sold a few and have some in my portfolio.
awesome. Thanks for the feed back. Well I picked up just GEO+Vacation, no home or rental in it. So I was wondering whom would be my target. Though 2 companies packed up the home rental varieties in the location but I am having the main keyword "geo+vacation" while the others have "geo+vacation rental(s)" or "geo+vacation home rental(s)"

Do you think I should pitch using GEO Vacation Home rentals as my search keyword?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by skankhunt101: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
priceaction:

You people should save Una self of the stress by using gmass free version for 50 mails per day. If you can manage up to 3 business mails, that is 150 per day. Prior to that, just use same gmass verifier too. Many valid mails won't work because it is configured to send only mail than to receive.
Cheers.

I don't use Gmass, i don't see anywhere in my messages where i mentioned using Gmass. You quoted the wrong person

Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

Okay.

$750 or there about
are you the seller? when was this sold?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Promxy94:

Hello Boss

Do you go for the singular or plural?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JamParkMe: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
tranxo:
The English Professor does not even know the meaning of "scraping emails."

Mtschewww! Una get time to dey reply am sef.

At least the skank guy was bold enough to mention my moniker. Don't be a punk making sarcastic comments from the sideline. If I hire and pay someone to outbound, they will be the ones scrapping and doing all the work, otherwise, what essence is your service?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

Okay.

$750 or there about

It's now listed for $66K on Epik..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
2sexycom:
Good call. I remember doing this for the first domain name that I ever sold.
wink
Anything legit to convince them to buy is allowed!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
2sexycom:
are you the seller? when was this sold?

Yeah. In April

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
meetme01:

It's now listed for $66K on Epik..
shocked shocked
That's a whole lot for a GEO.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Please I need you guys suggestions/advice

I have end users emails ready for about 24 Geo domains names which I planned to outbound before the end of this month, I am also planning to add more names. Now, I have 3 old gmail accounts and 2 old outlook accounts, I am free this month and have enough time to do anything I want to do.

Here is where I need your suggestions/advice; I can pay for streak one month account but I don't know if it's advisable to use streak to enable me send bulk emails or to send one after the other to avoid landing in spam folder.

I'd appreciate if there's a better alternative too...

NB: I know there is no shortcut in this business smiley I just want to learn from the bosses which I believe other members can learn too.

Don't read and pass grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
fasa199:

Bro haba why This question is not too technical. You do not need sweet words to reply this mail nau eh sad .

Tell the client that the domain name is hosted on DAN, EPIK, afternic etc or any other market place you are using.

As for the price, you can name any amount so far it is not less than reg fee and don't go over board either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
malachi2uk:
Please I need you guys suggestions/advice

to avoid landing on spam folder.

I'd appreciate if there's a better alternative too...

Since you are afraid of the @bolded, you can simply opt in for gmass premium which comes with auto follow up feature, its pretty much cheap compare to streak. I hope that helps.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
fasa199:
Simply tell him the registrar and your price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
James39:

To add to this you can change the Facebook (.) Com to LinkedIn (.) Com

Then use gmass to verify your emails before sending.

You send your outbound mails in bulk right?
If yes what mailer or sender do you use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
attorneyspecial//king

My people how una see the name above any chance of it landing higher $$$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
richkal:

Since you are afraid of the @bolded, you can simply opt in for gmass premium which comes with auto follow up feature, its pretty much cheap compare to streak. I hope that helps.

Thanks boss, I have not used it before but will do my research on it. Do have any tutorial link I can read up? Hope I can still remove emails of those that will reply not interested after setting the follow up.

I really appreciate your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.