Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535599 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin grin grin
TechSkill:
@branduche, come and see o.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Move on
Don’t bother
Julius209:
Bosses in the house please help me with a convince reply

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxExpo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
FxExpo:
i will Like To Try This,but should I adjust the price in My dashboard Before Sending the Mail or.........
please And Please boss in The House Should Try And give attention To Newbie question nau
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
FxExpo:
i will Like To Try This,but should I adjust the price in My dashboard Before Sending the Mail or.........
yes, you should.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxExpo(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
TechSkill:
yes, you should.
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Moneydoll: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
450 access bank, but if your buying up to 5 I'll give you some discount.
That is too high. I thought it would be between #390 and #410 per dollar. Anyway, thank you for trying to help out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chaiii.....E go better

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Gucciballer:
Chaiii.....E go better

Some endusers no get joy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bosses in the house, please this is my first time using wire transfer...

What will i put in the column in the image below for Guaranty Trust bank plc...

Quilink
Ikhalyfah
2sexynet
Expertix

And so on...

Thanks as i await ur reply

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Rawblings:
FIRST SALES ALERT

ED: Landscapeinstallation//com

Price: $350

Hold Time: 1 month and 17 days

sales venue: Afternic

Congrats

How long did it take for them to verify the payment... Thanks as i await ur reply

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
midehill:

Quilink
Ikhalyfah
2sexynet
Expertix

And so on...

Swift code is from your bank e.g Gt bank is GTBINGLA
bank name : e.g GtBank
bank address, e.g Gt bank address is: 365 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
I don't even know. I'm new to the game though
midehill:

Congrats

How long did it take for them to verify the payment... Thanks as i await ur reply

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
priceaction:

thats crazy. See your bounce rate and invalid. If you send those mails, google will lock your acount totally. Just delete the invalid leads.

Its not possible that a list of almost 500 extracted mails will be invalid
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
priceaction:
i dnt know how u guys are getting errors from those software. As long you extract INSIDE A FOLDER and you click from inside that folder it should work fine. Thats new extraction i just tested.
Something is obviously wrong somewhere
i followed all the instrustions...and the email validator was very slow...took almost two hrs to validate a csv file of about 500 emails, yours took just less than 3 minutes......
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thank you for this! You just inspired me! Congrats and I'm looking forward to my first sale.
Craigbrown4076:
The Duck has been Broken.

Finally! I can smile.

After two years of domaining. I have finally been able to hit my first sale. My story would interest you please read on.

I started in 2018, bought two names (kansasroofingcontractors) and (New Orleanstrucking) and started doing outbounds. I felt that they were good names so would sell on time. Alas, nothing of that sort was to happen.

Money has been the main issue for me I couldn't even participate that much in buying .coms during the netsol $1 promo. I bought a few names though but they all expired on me.

2019 saw me venture a bit into the brandable space of domaining. I had about three premiums on SH but they too like other of my names expired without an offer talk less of a sale.

You can now imagine how frustrated and disappointed I was at myself for not being able to get it right. Seeing people come to report sales after being just 1 month into the game was motivating and at the same time saddening to me.

But I thank God.

Well, frustration continued... I needed money, I needed money, I needed money. "Wetin man go do nau"? I thought. I then said to myself if I can't sell my own names, let me do outbound for others and see if I can get it right. And that's how I started doing percentage jobs. The sales I made from them weren't mine so I still didn't feel excited about them. I needed my own sales, so I started investing.

Little by little. Continued my outbound, no replies, went back to my drawing board, created new emails changed my sales letter, experimenting... then i saw improvements in responses, mind you I wasn't getting "yes" but at least I was getting responses albeit negative ones. In domaining that counts for something.

So brethren, I kept on praying and working. Just working because I knew that if I gave up my 2 years of trying would have been a waste.

On Fri 28th Aug, I did a fresh outbound for this particular name that sold. Did extensive search and got new end users I had somehow left out before. He replied with his offer and told me that we would have a deal if I accept it. It wasn't a bad offer so I did accept.

This deal took almost one week to finalize and at some point I felt I had lost it even as I had involved Rob of Epik (that man na yeye person btw).

Fri 3rd Sept. buyer paid and he received his domain, Hallelujah!

Domain Name: Mesa///Landscapers///com
SV: Epik
SP: $300 Negotiated from $499 (there was a time I listed it $150 but them nor buy, lol)
Hold Time: 2-3months
ED picked.

Special thanks to Iykepromotions for the thread, he continues to bless lots of lives daily. That in itself is greatness.

My warm appreciation to Promxy94 !! I love you man no doubt... this guy nearly closed a deal for me in 2018 when I just started but somehow it didn't work out. This guy motivate me nor be small

Warm appreciations to Channel5 this guy motivated me steadily,his kind words saw me through the ordeal.

thanks to Mazizitonene, ikhalyfah, AAA593.

Note To Newbies and Old Guys (O.G) alike

1. Always endeavor to be kind and encourage those who haven't made a breakthrough.
2. Don't ever give up!
3. In outbounding keep your mails as short as possible, the moment your mails are perceived as sale letters and are lengthy they get tossed in the trash.
4.Have Faith.

I'm only just getting started y'all!

Thanks for reading this boring piece and God bless you! More Sales!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Moneydoll:

That is too high. I thought it would be between #390 and #410 per dollar. Anyway, thank you for trying to help out.
you're welcome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
midehill:

Congrats

My last sale with afternic before this new one am waiting was swift, not even up to 24hr before I receive my cash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please what is First Bank exchange rate and what is their monthly transaction limit?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
midehill:

Quilink
Ikhalyfah
2sexynet
Expertix

And so on...

A question to add, to those who have received directly to bank in naira , which did you use echeck/local bank transfer or wire transfer.
i know I have once used wire transfer for domicilary acct , dn't know of direct in naira?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Congrats to the sellers.

#MoreSales #BiggerSales to us all.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kimjongJezebel: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
priceaction:
whats wrong with epik now. All my names registered in epik and set name server to dan has been automatically changed to epik lander without my consent. The one i changed back yesterday, when i check now, warning potential visitor of being a scam or phishing site and not safe to visit. This is not fair at all and not good for the business. They have reputations, their beefs should not affect our business with them. Imagine a potential buyer see that, he wont come there again no matter how you try to outbound to them.

Are there lying? Do you know how many potential sales people have lost, esp from American endusers, because of that statement showing Dan to be a scam and phishing site due to their payment processor of which Dan has refused to change? Their payment processor Adyen, is based in The Netherlands, Amsterdam, to be precise and they see it as my 'brother' thing. Until Dan changes Adyen, their site will not be trusted by reasonable individual endusers esp in the US.

Perhaps, their quarrel with Epik should be a good thing for the market and their system.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
sanfranciscoinjurylawattorneys.com available

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
kimjongJezebel:

Are there lying? Do you know how many potential sales people have lost, esp from American endusers, because of that statement showing Dan to be a scam and phishing site due to their payment processor of which Dan has refused to change? Their payment processor Adyen, is based in The Netherlands, Amsterdam, to be precise and they see it as my 'brother' thing. Until Dan changes Adyen, their site will not be trusted by reasonable individual endusers esp in the US.

Perhaps, their quarrel with Epik should be a good thing for the market and their system.
Calm down. That is not a good reason for Epik to make it a focal point of their marketing strategy. Come on, there are better ways to sell your product/services.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Just stumbled on this thread on namepros by @infosec3, is one of the kings of geo along side with @rohit as namepros is concerned. We can all benefit from his wealth of knowledge:
Here is the link https://www.namepros.com/threads/for-the-next-2-hours-ask-me-anything-related-to-geo-names-sales-and-hand-regs.1206534/
To our success!!!!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by josephni12: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please has anyone encountered this problem?

Epic sent me some btc today to my quidax wallet. It shows in my transaction menu, received btc, but under submitted.
The thing here is that it has not reflected in my main balance and they (quidax) hasn't sent me any mail to show that they have confirmed a received btc as they normally do. Its been 7 hours now.

I checked about this through quidax support and they said it sometimes happens especially if the transfer fee the sender sent is small. That if may take up to a day and or may also not be successful in which I would have to contact the sender. I just want to know if anyone has experienced this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
AYORICH:

A question to add, to those who have received directly to bank in naira , which did you use echeck/local bank transfer or wire transfer.
i know I have once used wire transfer for domicilary acct , dn't know of direct in naira?
Wire transfer and they will deduct $20
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
SandiegoClassActionLawyer.com available

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
SanrafaelEmploymentLawyer.com available

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
HoustonGayDivorceLawyer.com available

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luke4look: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
I downloaded again from the site but still same problem.

Biko nu

Yankwuli

Ejoor.

Please

Can you send your own zip file for the two software to me.

priceaction:
i dnt know how u guys are getting errors from those software. As long you extract INSIDE A FOLDER and you click from inside that folder it should work fine. Thats new extraction i just tested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
For those who want to do labor day promo, please mind the spelling. Americans use "labor" not "labour". Using the latter could be a turn off for some end users. Please take note

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.