Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544077 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
ollybode:
Just stumbled on this thread on namepros by @infosec3, is one of the kings of geo along side with @rohit as namepros is concerned. We can all benefit from his wealth of knowledge:
Here is the link https://www.namepros.com/threads/for-the-next-2-hours-ask-me-anything-related-to-geo-names-sales-and-hand-regs.1206534/
To our success!!!!
Not much was shared. I'll keep following it thou.

I'm not really sure, but arguably, this thread is the best place you can get Geo domaining info intact on the internet.
Anybody knows anywhere better can kindly share!

Oga Iykepromotions, thank you once again!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
josephni12:
Please has anyone encountered this problem?

Epic sent me some btc today to my quidax wallet. It shows in my transaction menu, received btc, but under submitted.
The thing here is that it has not reflected in my main balance and they (quidax) hasn't sent me any mail to show that they have confirmed a received btc as they normally do. Its been 7 hours now.

I checked about this through quidax support and they said it sometimes happens especially if the transfer fee the sender sent is small. That if may take up to a day and or may also not be successful in which I would have to contact the sender. I just want to know if anyone has experienced this.

Don't worry, it'll land.
I also experienced same few days back
Chilax cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omnivalent(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
An end-user replied me with this....

"Would you please send me some info on it"

Guys please, how should I reply?
What should I tell him about the domain?

modified: I couldn't upload a screenshot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
fasa199:
Mehn, this game really deserves patient. Started domaining in January and have sold 2 names

Texascoffeeshops//king——— 100
HoustonHomedesigns//king—— 300

It’s been almost 3 months since my last sales and I have a portfolio of about 40 Geos some of them include

Brentwoodcleaning// king
Louisianaprobateattorney //king
Rockvillelawyer// king
DallasHomedesigns// king
Californiatowservice// king
RealtorsDallas// king
NewarkLawncare // king

Just to mention a few.

I’m not giving up wheather the devil likes it or not, I must continue to push harder and continue to hope for more sales.

Moreover Rome wasn’t built in a day.

KEEP BELIEVING. Aluta Continua!!! Victoria Ascertai!!!

God is indeed wonderful and I return all the praise and honor to him.

This is my little story, I was contacted by someone to do outbound for me and I accepted. He did and got this very name sold.

Thank you very much and more sales to us.

September started on a good not for me

AustinRimShop.com
Sv: Dan
Sp:200

Hold time : about 6 months.

Thanks to jehovah and everyone in this group.

Don’t give up!!!!!! Aluta Continua, Victoria acerta

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Are you selling Bitcoins, PayPal, PayGal, or PayMal? Save yourself the stress of commenting on each thread. Automate it!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6083759/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
This thread on NPs could be useful to newbies like me.

https://www. namepros.com/threads/for-the-next-2-hours-ask-me-anything-related-to-geo-names-sales-and-hand-regs.1206534/

#Closethegap
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
jamih:

Swift code is from your bank e.g Gt bank is GTBINGLA
bank name : e.g GtBank
bank address, e.g Gt bank address is: 365 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State

Tenks bro...God bless
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
johnoj24:

My last sale with afternic before this new one am waiting was swift, not even up to 24hr before I receive my cash.

And you used wire transfer to naira account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
AYORICH:

A question to add, to those who have received directly to bank in naira , which did you use echeck/local bank transfer or wire transfer.
i know I have once used wire transfer for domicilary acct , dn't know of direct in naira?

Use wire transfer...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Omnivalent:
An end-user replied me with this....

"Would you please send me some info on it"

Guys please, how should I reply?
What should I tell him about the domain?

modified: I couldn't upload a screenshot.

Tell him that the domain will be very useful for him and it will help him to improve on his online presence

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by josephni12: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2020
2horsePOWER:

Don't worry, it'll land.
I also experienced same few days back
Chilax cool

Thanks make I wait
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ttbaba(m): 12:30am On Sep 05, 2020
hello domainer please I need urgent answer I summit my domine to SH after the approval they were asking me to point the domain to Squadhelp Name Servers at all times....did I need to do that, if yes what about if I still want to list the domain in another website...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omnivalent(m): 1:43am On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=midehill post=93583263]

Tell him that the domain will be very useful for him and it will help him to improve on his online presence[/quote
thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 1:59am On Sep 05, 2020
I have this name
Bosses for house. Please help me with a killer sales letter. I have done some outbound but no reply yet.

Biko
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:43am On Sep 05, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
You're trying very hard to get my attention, but you won't.

Keep going like this though and you'll surely have it.

Regards

Just seeing this shaa..

Mawobe.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 5:19am On Sep 05, 2020
fasa199:

This is my little story, I was contacted by someone to do outbound for me and I accepted. He did and got this very name sold.

Congrats and I need that outbounder smiley. Plenty domain dey ground. No much time for me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 5:36am On Sep 05, 2020
Carmal90:

Just seeing this shaa..

Mawobe.....

Ó ti wo bẹ already now
Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 5:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Hello all.
Please my epik landing page is always showing connection to this site is not secured.
But when i visit the landing pages in incognito mode it wont show insecure.

Please anyone with a way to go about this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 6:16am On Sep 05, 2020
whitewalker673:
Hello all.
Please my epik landing page is always showing connection to this site is not secured.
But when i visit the landing pages in incognito mode it wont show insecure.

Please anyone with a way to go about this?
Clear your browser cookies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2020
I don't think I really understand all this talk about trademark in domaining completely.

For instance, I have read a particular article on Namepros a few times in the past years that stated the word "realtor" is trademarked. I was confused. Isn't it supposed to be a regular dictionary word like "carpenter" or any other?

I have been avoiding realtor names since I first saw that. Yet, I have seen people selling such names despite the so-called trademark issue.

Also, I read here recently that Bet9ja's domain supposedly dropped and someone caught it. How? Isn't that supposed to be a trademark?

Anyone who knows better about these things should please enlighten me.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2020
fasa199:
Mehn, this game really deserves patient. Started domaining in January and have sold 2 names

Texascoffeeshops//king——— 100
HoustonHomedesigns//king—— 300

It’s been almost 3 months since my last sales and I have a portfolio of about 40 Geos some of them include

Brentwoodcleaning// king
Louisianaprobateattorney //king
Rockvillelawyer// king
DallasHomedesigns// king
Californiatowservice// king
RealtorsDallas// king
NewarkLawncare // king

Just to mention a few.

I’m not giving up wheather the devil likes it or not, I must continue to push harder and continue to hope for more sales.

Moreover Rome wasn’t built in a day.

KEEP BELIEVING. Aluta Continua!!! Victoria Ascertai!!!

I'm surprised you still had the NewarkLawnCare name unsold. I don't think it should have taken long to sell (I don't know how long you have had it), except you price it rather high.

Could you share the contact of the person that helped to outbound the name you later sold?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2020
U1:
I don't think I really understand all this talk about trademark in domaining completely.

For instance, I have read a particular article on Namepros a few times in the past years that stated the word "realtor" is trademarked. I was confused. Isn't it supposed to be a regular dictionary word like "carpenter" or any other?

I have been avoiding realtor names since I first saw that. Yet, I have seen people selling such names despite the so-called trademark issue.

Also, I read here recently that Bet9ja's domain supposedly dropped and someone caught it. How? Isn't that supposed to be a trademark?

Anyone who knows better about these things should please enlighten me.
these is confusing if I may say as well!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Please how long doea it take to get Payoneer Mastercard in Nigeria. Must I use my family house address or I can use my personal (rented) home address?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Iamxbrando(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2020
Do people outbound for brandable names on SquadHelp?

ikhalyfah
Liftkid
AwesomeDuru
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ttbaba(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2020
ttbaba:
hello domainer please I need urgent answer I summit my domine to SH after the approval they were asking me to point the domain to Squadhelp Name Servers at all times....did I need to do that, if yes what about if I still want to list the domain in another website...
please I need answer to this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sulaimon22: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2020
Hello masters in the thread.

I'm a newbie in this business and I ventured into it last week. now have sent messages to some end-users but some of the mail is been rejected through Gmail. is their any trick to send messages to end-users aside the normal Gmail direct message
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2020
sulaimon22:

I'm a newbie in this business and I ventured into it last week. now have sent messages to some end-users but some of the mail is been rejected through Gmail. is their any trick to send messages to end-users aside the normal Gmail direct message

Rejected keh... Leave those rejected
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Iamxbrando:

Do people outbound for brandable names on SquadHelp?

ikhalyfah
Liftkid
AwesomeDuru
I don't

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2020
Appraisal For My Recently Expired Geo Domains: Part 2

https://aisabdomains.com/appraisal-expired-geo-domains-part-2/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2020
U1:

I'm surprised you still had the NewarkLawnCare name unsold. I don't think it should have taken long to sell (I don't know how long you have had it), except you price it rather high.

Could you share the contact of the person that helped to outbound the name you later sold?

The highlighted comment funny me sha grin
Buy the domain from him na... cheesy

On a serious note, we must know that "not all the domain names in our portfolio will sell(in the 1st year especially)
One might not get a buyer at that period of holding, he now drops it, another domainer picks it up, and it gets sold!

All in all, it boils down to what domain you're holding and for how long you're willing to wait till it's buyer comes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
NOTICE
Let me buy your Netsol domain for you
Service charge is #250 per domain
$4.95(#410/$)
N.B: I don't buy between 7.00pm and 8.00pm
Limited slots available.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
sulaimon22:

Please try and read the thread. Don't waste your money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.