Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555023 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
ttbaba:
hello domainer please I need urgent answer I summit my domine to SH after the approval they were asking me to point the domain to Squadhelp Name Servers at all times....did I need to do that, if yes what about if I still want to list the domain in another website...

If you list your Registered Domain at Squadhelp, you have to point the nameserver to them.. You're not allowed to list elsewhere but Squadhelp has affiliates partners with Afternic, Sedo or Flippa. You can activate listing from Squadhelp to those partners.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Good day everyone
Please I need someone to get buyer for the domains below. I will offer him or her 15% of the money received.

Newyorkbabyshop.com

Newyorkartclub.com

Reach me on
tomco5472@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
CornOak:

FX boss! cheesy Congratulations and more sales to us all.

Wait o, where's Cdor77, etin06, Treasure28, and others? shocked cheesy
Thanks man for checking on me, am doing good just a little busy with some stuffs recently
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
ALL Available

FresnoOverheadDoor.com
ZaragozaTravel.com
PaleoPetFoods.com
WeedControllers.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
etin06:

Thanks man for checking on me, am doing good just a little busy with some stuffs recently

Glad to hear from you. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
justmykel:

The highlighted comment funny me sha grin
Buy the domain from him na... cheesy

On a serious note, we must know that "not all the domain names in our portfolio will sell(in the 1st year especially)
One might not get a buyer at that period of holding, he now drops it, another domainer picks it up, and it gets sold!

All in all, it boils down to what domain you're holding and for how long you're willing to wait till it's buyer comes.

Yeah? But do you realise that is the most populous city in New Jersey?

As I wrote, I don't know how much he's pricing it for. But it's a name I'm confident should sell even if it means selling for $100, except there are no lawn care businesses in the city.

True that not all domains would sell in the first year. I believe people should be ready to hold on at least for two years to a name they feel good about, backed by good evidence.

Someone here reported selling a domain I let drop around January, even for a higher price. Such is life.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
U1:

Yeah? But do you realise that is the most populous city in New Jersey?

As I wrote, I don't know how much he's pricing it for. But it's a name I'm confident should sell even if it means selling for $100, except there are no lawn care businesses in the city.

True that not all domains would sell in the first year. I believe people should be ready to hold on at least for two years to a name they feel good about, backed by good evidence.

Someone here reported selling a domain I let drop around January, even for a higher price. Such is life.
Do u realize Sacramento is capital of one of the biggest states in America? I hold Sacramento+ a service that is available in every place in America. Can't sell even@ 100$

Don't discourage others and make them think they are doing everything entirely wrong. Not selling even the best geo u own is not a crime, it's part of the business!

Regards

18 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Do u realize Sacramento is capital of one of the biggest states in America? I hold Sacramento+ a service that is available in every place in America. Can't sell even@ 100$

Don't discourage others and make them think they are doing everything entirely wrong. Not selling even the best geo u own is not a crime, it's part of the business!

Regards

O deep. Words on marble. But it could be frustrating tho.

God bless our hustle.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Promxy94:
Sales report for a friend, i helped seal a deal.

Dallas texas// codos for sale in king

Price is $499

Holdtime is less than a week.

I searched for the domain for him from expired domains, told him price to fix on it, and he outbounded for it.

A buyer request for a call to seal the deal, and he sent me a screenshot of the mail. I called the buyer and he bought it while we were talking on phone.

#MYGODLIVES...

Every individual that strives for the success of his brothers and sisters will never know lack. You will never lack bro. Amen

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Regards

Very Apt. I hold Austin + a hot service two-word domain, but the best offer I have gotten so far was $50 with the man saying he was being generous with the offer.

Imagine that. grin

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Regards

Whoa, whoa...where did you get the impression of the bold portion? undecided Yeah, I agree that some better GEOs might not sell easily - in fact, that's something I know very well from personal experience.

It's my experience with lawn care names that informed what I wrote. I have owned only two over the years and sold both for low amounts.

The first (huntsvillelawncare) sold for about $100 back when I used to price domain in that range out of the door. The second (bostonmalawncare) was bought and sold this year for $125 - I reported why I agreed to that price here. Those sales didn't involve too much back-and-forth.

City+lawncare names don't stay long on ED based on my observation. People even register them for smaller cities that I usually won't.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Regards

What's your take on domain ending with Lawyers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
The Duck has been Broken.

Finally! I can smile.

After two years of domaining. I have finally been able to hit my first sale. My story would interest you please read on.

I started in 2018, bought two names (kansasroofingcontractors) and (New Orleanstrucking) and started doing outbounds. I felt that they were good names so would sell on time. Alas, nothing of that sort was to happen.

Money has been the main issue for me I couldn't even participate that much in buying .coms during the netsol $1 promo. I bought a few names though but they all expired on me.

2019 saw me venture a bit into the brandable space of domaining. I had about three premiums on SH but they too like other of my names expired without an offer talk less of a sale.

You can now imagine how frustrated and disappointed I was at myself for not being able to get it right. Seeing people come to report sales after being just 1 month into the game was motivating and at the same time saddening to me.

But I thank God.

Well, frustration continued... I needed money, I needed money, I needed money. "Wetin man go do nau"? I thought. I then said to myself if I can't sell my own names, let me do outbound for others and see if I can get it right. And that's how I started doing percentage jobs. The sales I made from them weren't mine so I still didn't feel excited about them. I needed my own sales, so I started investing.

Little by little. Continued my outbound, no replies, went back to my drawing board, created new emails changed my sales letter, experimenting... then i saw improvements in responses, mind you I wasn't getting "yes" but at least I was getting responses albeit negative ones. In domaining that counts for something.

So brethren, I kept on praying and working. Just working because I knew that if I gave up my 2 years of trying would have been a waste.

On Fri 28th Aug, I did a fresh outbound for this particular name that sold. Did extensive search and got new end users I had somehow left out before. He replied with his offer and told me that we would have a deal if I accept it. It wasn't a bad offer so I did accept.

This deal took almost one week to finalize and at some point I felt I had lost it even as I had involved Rob of Epik (that man na yeye person btw).

Fri 3rd Sept. buyer paid and he received his domain, Hallelujah!

Domain Name: Mesa///Landscapers///com
SV: Epik
SP: $300 Negotiated from $499 (there was a time I listed it $150 but them nor buy, lol)
Hold Time: 2-3months
ED picked.

Special thanks to Iykepromotions for the thread, he continues to bless lots of lives daily. That in itself is greatness.

My warm appreciation to Promxy94 !! I love you man no doubt... this guy nearly closed a deal for me in 2018 when I just started but somehow it didn't work out. This guy motivate me nor be small

Warm appreciations to Channel5 this guy motivated me steadily,his kind words saw me through the ordeal.

thanks to Mazizitonene, ikhalyfah, AAA593.

Note To Newbies and Old Guys (O.G) alike

1. Always endeavor to be kind and encourage those who haven't made a breakthrough.
2. Don't ever give up!
3. In outbounding keep your mails as short as possible, the moment your mails are perceived as sale letters and are lengthy they get tossed in the trash.
4.Have Faith.

I'm only just getting started y'all!

Thanks for reading this boring piece and God bless you! More Sales!!!
congratulations boss I tap into this blessing soon I will share my testimony by God grace

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
midehill:

And you used wire transfer to naira account
Yes, I just receive #52k for $205 sale in afternic while I receive 62k for a $150 sale with Dan using btc. This wire transfer from afternic sucks money.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Comparing bank rates, check; https://www.ngnrates.com/bank-rates

Though I don't know how accurate these rates are, I believe it will help. Some banks are really overcharging.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ambitiouschap17: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
iykepromotions:
Comparing bank rates, check; https://www.ngnrates.com/bank-rates

Though I don't know how accurate these rates are, I believe it will help. Some banks are really overcharging.

If only they received at this rate too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
AroFx:

What's your take on domain ending with Lawyers
I've never purchased the plural. From observation even them don't use it much.
Lawyers/attorneys is much used as directory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
U1:

Whoa, whoa...where did you get the impression of the bold portion? undecided Yeah, I agree that some better GEOs might not sell easily - in fact, that's something I know very well from personal experience.

It's my experience with lawn care names that informed what I wrote. I have owned only two over the years and sold both for low amounts.

The first (huntsvillelawncare) sold for about $100 back when I used to price domain in that range out of the door. The second (bostonmalawncare) was bought and sold this year for $125 - I reported why I agreed to that price here. Those sales didn't involve too much back-and-forth.

City+lawncare names don't stay long on ED based on my observation. People even register them for smaller cities that I usually won't.
We were all once newbies (and still are), the way u will perceive the comment isn't the way a new folk will. Especially if he has not made any sale despite all efforts.

I have sold 23 law related names, and trust me, I've never felt/said for once that those that Didn't sell are not getting it. I just look at it as that is where God has placed my food. Also, i only tell them to keep following up, one day one day, if ur money is with a US lawyer, he will release it to u.

I sell doesn't mean someone must, even@ $5

Regards

16 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
johnoj24:

Yes, I just receive #52k for $205 sale in afternic while I receive 62k for a $150 sale with Dan using btc. This wire transfer from afternic sucks money.
Afternic are not nice with their commission at all.
After 20% comm, another $20 for wire charge.
That would have been around 74k at Dan.

I wish they start paying out in atleast "payoneer"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
It's all about libra domains on expireddomain today smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
jamih:
It's all about libra domains on expireddomain today smiley

o kpo, o kpo! grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shidof(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Please,I just verified my email address,I dunno that step to take next please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I've never purchased the plural. From observation even them don't use it much.
Lawyers/attorneys is much used as directory

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Promxy94:

Forget the rush just take your time.

I advice take your time and read up this thread even if it's from page 1000

Boss i tried to send a dm but yiu didnt reply.
Please sir i want you to help me contact an interested client who asked for a phone call.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
whitewalker673:

Boss i tried to send a dm but yiu didnt reply.
Please sir i want you to help me contact an interested client who asked for a phone call.

Replied...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
ewizard1:

o kpo, o kpo! grin
grin ;
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
johnoj24:

Exactly bro, how much dollar did afternic charge u for 205 dollars
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

We were all once newbies (and still are), the way u will perceive the comment isn't the way a new folk will. Especially if he has not made any sale despite all efforts.

I have sold 23 law related names, and trust me, I've never felt/said for once that those that Didn't sell are not getting it. I just look at it as that is where God has placed my food. Also, i only tell them to keep following up, one day one day, if ur money is with a US lawyer, he will release it to u.

I sell doesn't mean someone must, even@ $5

Regards

Well, let me just sign off on this. I wasn't in any way trying to castigate or criticise him. I don't think anyone here could say I have ever done that to them.

How many names have I sold for me to start looking down on anyone? Even if I managed to sell many, I know better than to think others aren't good enough. I have seen things in this life to know better.

Sorry to everyone that might have got the wrong impression from my message(s). I was actually trying to encourage him that the name was valuable but guess it came out wrong.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
johnoj24:

...like blood. grin

I sold a name via Afternic for $169 some months ago and was left with $135 after fee deduction. Na so fear catch me to use wire transfer as the platform don comot PayPal option for my account o.

I have been waiting since then to see if I fit get another sale to add and withdraw together.

Imagine after all the deductions only to be paid in Nigeria at a ridiculous exchange rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Not much was shared. I'll keep following it thou.

I'm not really sure, but arguably, this thread is the best place you can get Geo domaining info intact on the internet.
[s]Anybody knows anywhere better can kindly share![/s]

Oga Iykepromotions, thank you once again!

I talk am. Lol
No other place like home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
IDEALCASH:
NOTICE
Let me buy your Netsol domain for you
Service charge is #250 per domain
$4.95(#410/$)
N.B: I don't buy between 7.00pm and 8.00pm
Limited slots available.

Guy I will need your service very soon once them Don verify the payment and I Don cash out... Thank u

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
You sef collect your own ₦100 Awoof Moni, After you don collect that ₦100, you go get ₦30k to share give us too.. Oya, click this link: https://palmpay1.page/43ZA

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: erjo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.