Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543041 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by healthyguy(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2020
Affiliate marketing is a very easy way to make money online

But you need to learn the tricks and strategies

Here is a free course on the subject

https://www.udemy.com/course/free--course-for-beginners/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tayo85: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
i knew i had seen this name somewhere. Congrats
frank417:
How much do you think TrophyCoffee.com should go for? got accepted on SH and listed for $1699 but I feel I should edit it to a higher price.

Is $1699 good?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Another reason i always add price to my Letter. grin You want to sell something to me and u don't want to tell me price at that point? Na yahoo we de do? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/6138119/dm-price-why-online-vendors

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
nkeona:
Request to see the names who knows he might be holding some very good names which you can buy from him.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Another reason i always add price to my Letter. grin You want to sell something to me and u don't want to tell me price at that point? Na yahoo we de do? undecided

bro, I emailed you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
priceaction:

google am na, but quickly G suite as the name implies- suite or better still , all in one package to manage your business:
G Suite comprises Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, and Currents for communication; Drive for storage; Docs, Sheets, Slides, Keep, Forms, and Sites. so gmail is custom gmail inside g suite.
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Thanks for sharing this, it been while bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
clems88:
Ecommerce store for sale bodycaremartsdotcom
Reach me on my signature
If you like, don't goan list it on domain marketplaces, be looking for who's going to buy it on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
If you like, don't goan list it on domain marketplaces, be looking for who's going to buy it on Nairaland.
pls suggest sites where I can list the domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LordKingsley: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2020
Hello everyone

Is email hosting for a geo domain worth the investment?

I have an old gmail account which I use for all my outbound marketing. The account is stable and I have no problems with it - my emails hardly appear in spam box.

But to appear more professional, I plan to host an email with the domain name. I hope this development will not land my emails in spam box.

Please share your thoughts or experience grin

Happy Sunday and jolly salesful week grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2020
Mehn... gurus in the house... trademark concerns
.please help me check this up... musicalrepairs//com

Domainindex hitting me with 90% trademark.. then proceeded to check Trademark database found musicrepairdepot//king and other music.. repair andstore//king

Musicalrepairs///king

I know that sedo kind of take stuff like this serious with their listing service.. I purposely change to their nameservers.. but ads are popping up, ie it passed their review.

Please advise
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Keith DeBoer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Brandables
Time: Sep 27, 2020 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada) / 4:00pm (Nigeria Time)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78288889651?pwd=cTlqWHhqcndpdDEwNDQwZ1pDQ3JJZz09

Meeting ID: 782 8888 9651
Passcode: f3E8YM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Ridor21:
bro are you in Lagos?you can transfer the dollar to my Gtb bank dorm. And I'll transfer the naira equivalent to u
At what rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Promxy94:

I am fully in support of the Doctrine of
nemo dat quod non habet, but remember he who assert must prove. Therefore if we can have proves that Nigerians are doing that, then we do know how to tackle it.

But we hope those statements are not just defamatory statements and publications on Nigerians.

So Boss help us fight this and ask them for proves to show Nigerians are involved in that.
It's true.

Here's one proof:

UrVillagePpl:
Good morning, let me share an experience that happened to me recently.

I reached out to an end-user about the availability of this doman ''TexasGermanShepherdBreeders.com".
NB: This domain is actually not mine but only available in ED market.

After a couple of days, he replied saying, I should tell him why he needs to buy it. I told him. (In my mind thought I was about clinching my first sale. grin cheesy) at exactly that time the next day got an email from him saying 'am not sure if that Domain is still available'. I quickly checked it on WHOis. low and behold it's been taken. I then told him they domain is no longer available but the singular is. After some time he replied 'okay how much do u intend ditching it out' I told him.
The next day I woke up to a mail from him saying 'thanks for advising. there were both available'.
I checked WHOis it is no longer available..
Now both domains have been redirected to its main site.
I was just smiling grin grin cheesy and felt a little bit heartbroken (thought that was going to be my first sale)
Anyways we just move on, lesson leant

NB: thought of buying it earlier but was having some constraints.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2020
What does it mean? Has anyone used this service from Access Bank before?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2020
donsheva:
Keith DeBoer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Brandables
Time: Sep 27, 2020 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada) / 4:00pm (Nigeria Time)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78288889651?pwd=cTlqWHhqcndpdDEwNDQwZ1pDQ3JJZz09

Meeting ID: 782 8888 9651
Passcode: f3E8YM
This is a brilliant initiative . I’m a huge fan of Keith...also benefited about two brandable domains for free from him some times back.
I’ll definitely make time for this. ��
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Please who has bought and listed a domain on Godaddy recently without Auction or is it only by auction one can be able to list on godsddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2020
division2020:
Please who has bought and listed a domain on Godaddy recently without Auction or is it only by auction one can be able to list on godsddy

List on Afternic = List on Godaddy

Afternic is a subset of Godaddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2020
clems88:
pls suggest sites where I can list the domain
Oh, you don't even know what this thread is all about. Start from page 1, bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
thorrvik55:

List on Afternic = List on Godaddy

Afternic is a subset of Godaddy

But does that mean I cannot list directly on Godaddy without auction or through Afternic?

The one I listed on Afternic is only showing Afternic market place
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
division2020:

But does that mean I cannot list directly on Godaddy without auction or through Afternic?

The one I listed on Afternic is only showing Afternic market place

Maybe itz not up to 60 days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Pls can someone help me out with any Free Google keyword monthly search Volume for domain name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
written007:
Mehn... gurus in the house... trademark concerns
.please help me check this up... musicalrepairs//com
Domainindex hitting me with 90% trademark.. then proceeded to check Trademark database found musicrepairdepot//king and other music.. repair andstore//king
Musicalrepairs///king
I know that sedo kind of take stuff like this serious with their listing service.. I purposely change to their nameservers.. but ads are popping up, ie it passed their review.
Please advise..
I'm not sure you have violated trademark through that domain name. They consist of dictionary words and outright dictionary words cannot be trademarked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Spiritualizt:
Pls can someone help me out with any Free Google keyword monthly search Volume for domain name

searchvolume.io

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
midehill:

Maybe itz not up to 60 days

Oh really but I bought it on Godaddy, so I should wait for 60 days before I list what I bought with them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
division2020:

Oh really but I bought it on Godaddy, so I should wait for 60 days before I list what I bought with them

No ooo u shud be able to do that If bought with them...I will advice you mail them on this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
division2020:

GoDaddy isn't a marketplace, except you want to auction your domain. That is why the have auction market like other registrars.

Afternic is a marketplace for selling and buying of domains, and a subsidiary of GoDaddy. You can list your domains on Afternic and change your name servers to afternic, if that is what you want.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Winnerrrr:

searchvolume.io
yeah thanks I know about searchvolume it doesn't show monthly search I really mean alternative for Google AdWords.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Geofavor:

It's true.

Here's one proof:

Yeah this happened in my early days off domaining when I had little to no funds to get more domain. In my head I was being smart, little did I know I was exhibiting some traits of a fraudster..
I brought it here, and I was criticized/lashed accordingly.
Of course I learnt some lessons.

And guess what, months later I sold a domain to that same person.

So please let's quit this act(that's if we're guilty of it). It isn't making sense

Have a blessed week.. cheers cool

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by maaji: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
[b]Just finished the thread!!!

started from page 1 to page 1946!!!

Took me roughly 2 months

What i did.
1. stoped visiting nairaland home page to stop distraction of any form

2. Deleted all social media app except WhatsApp because i receive importan updates

3. Disabled youtube and UNINSTALLED TIKTOK men that app distracts alot.

4. Refused to visit any sports site. Am a sports lover

5. To cap it all i disabled all app that will distract me..

I would have finished betwwen 2 or 3 weeks but my tight schedule won't allow me.

So you can follow these steps if you want to read the thread but the most important of all is DETERMINATION .

At first i was like when will i finish this thread. But with determination i said i will.

Even if it takes me a year.

Am proud i did walahi.

I don screenshot 6000 times. Yes 6000. I left no stone unturned.

I also paid for training from iyke but no sale. ( story for another day when i make my first sale). Iyke adviced me to read this thread.

After I finished reading this thread i went back and looked at my first 3 domain nes i bought i just laughed.

Rockyautorepair.com

Crossautorepair.com

Terryautomotive.com

Lol.

‐----------------MY NAME IS BIGNASS.------------

Am a certified and well known husler offline.

I decided to take my husling online.

So watchout for me!!!

Pardon my use of english.

[/b]

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
maaji:
[b]Just finished the thread!!!

started from page 1 to page 1946!!!

Took me roughly 2 months

What i did.
1. stoped visiting nairaland home page to stop distraction of any form

2. Deleted all social media app wxcept WhatsApp because i rwcieve importan updates

3. Disabled youtube and UNINSTALLED TIKTOK men that app distracts alot.

4. Refused to visit any sports site. Am a sports lover

5. To cap it all i disabled all app that will distract me..

I would have finished betwwen 2 or 3 weeks but my tight schedule won't allow me.

So you can follow these steps if you want to read the thread but the most important of all is DETERMINATION .

At first i was like when will i finish this thread. But with determination i said i will.

Even if it takes me a year.

Am proud i did walahi.

I don screenshot 6000 times. Yes 6000. I left no stone unturned.

I also paid for training from iyke but no sale. ( story for another day when i make my first sale). Iyke adviced me to read this thread.

After I finished reading this thread i went back and looked at my first 3 domain nes i bought i just laughed.

Rockyautorepair.com

Crossautorepair.com

Terryautomotive.com

Lol.

‐----------------MY NAME IS BIGNASS.------------

Am a certified and well known husler offline.

I decided to take my husling online.

So watchout for me!!!

Pardon my use of english.

[/b]

I love your tenacity and see potential for success in you.

Welcome!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Heryormilekan(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.