Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546426 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femjuri: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
viktor88:

You first domain??

Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
femjuri:

Yes

Read more, then you might still need the help of a trusted mentor in this biz to appraise names for you before you buy.

Just a sincere advice.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
LordKingsley:

Na $8.56 I dey see o
$4.15 is for new customers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femjuri: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
lollybizzu:

Read more, then you might still need the help of a trusted mentor in this biz to appraise names for you before you buy.

Just a sincere advice.

You're right. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eromzi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
my people how see this domain name
online//musicproducer// king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
Winnerrrr:

some pages back one guy suggested boomerang app.
I am using boomerang app
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eromzi(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
hello friends, I was to buy a domain name from namesilo for the first time today. I had some Bitcoins and decided to use it. I was told to fund my namesilo account first. cos I can't buy directly with Bitcoins. so I funded to account with $ 20 worth of Bitcoin it's over 2hrs now what reflected is $0.68. is this this an error or I should still wait? anybody with similar experience here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
femjuri:

Yes
Okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
femjuri:

Yes
You still have a lot to learn.

Accident or injury attorney would have been better.

Learn before buying more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femjuri: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
viktor88:

You still have a lot to learn.

Accident or injury attorney would have been better.

Learn before buying more

Ohh... Thanks.
How about PestControlOhio .com
What do you think?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
femjuri:

Ohh... Thanks.
How about PestControlOhio .com
What do you think?
Ohio is a state, cities are better but state still move.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femjuri: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
viktor88:

Ohio is a state, cities are better but state still move.

Oh. Great! Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femjuri: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Another question, does the position (whether start or end) of the city/location in a domain matter?
Like xxxcateringservices and cateringservicesxxx

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DumaEmpire(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
femjuri:
Another question, does the position (whether start or end) of the city/location in a domain matter?
Like xxxcateringservices and cateringservicesxxx
Both moves and get sales but its more advisable to go for City first as it's more appealing to end users

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
After outbound yesterday an end user sent me a virus probably to useless my computer using VBScript. It's useless on mobile phone but not with Pc

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SavageMaster: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Eromzi:
hello friends, I was to buy a domain name from namesilo for the first time today. I had some Bitcoins and decided to use it. I was told to fund my namesilo account first. cos I can't buy directly with Bitcoins. so I funded to account with $ 20 worth of Bitcoin it's over 2hrs now what reflected is $0.68. is this this an error or I should still wait? anybody with similar experience here

Chat up their customer service and complain to them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femjuri: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
DumaEmpire:
Both moves and get sales but its more advisable to go for City first as it's more appealing to end users

Okay. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
nkeona:
After outbound yesterday an end user sent me a virus probably to useless my computer using VBScript. It's useless on mobile phone but not with Pc

Can u send screenshot of the virus he sent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legitboss011(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Good day ya all
Pls am new here
What current online business can I invest in
Pls your reply will be appreciated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Spiritualizt:
My domaining experience is frustrating using Gmail account,after sending mails not up to 90 I always get ban, I lost 2 account recently and I don't have funds for the custom mail acct.
Pls folks can someone help me out on how I can escape and resolve this issue

I will advise you to send not more than 40 mails an hour and a total of not more than 160 mails in a day if you're using a new Gmail account. That way you should be free from Gmail hammer. As the account grows older, you may increase your hourly/daily limit reasonably.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femjuri: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
What's a Backorder? ��

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
It's like one can't revoke an offer you counter on epik?

Has anyone done that before on epik?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please bosses in the house I need advice on pricing this domain. Like estimate.
Hope it would be approved on SH
selltaxi///king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eromzi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
SavageMaster:

Chat up their customer service and complain to them
yes I did. matter resolved tnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2020
ChiefOlabowla:
selltaxi///king

No, it won't

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2020
Spiritualizt:
My domaining experience is frustrating using Gmail account,after sending mails not up to 90 I always get ban, I lost 2 account recently and I don't have funds for the custom mail acct.
Pls folks can someone help me out on how I can escape and resolve this issue

There is what is called warming server in email marketing and if you know how Google works, you will take it very serious.
Let me put it this way, all what we call outbounding is indirectly sending unsolicited mails, (I have seen a crazy end user that told me he will sue me for sending unsolicited emails to him, he is a lawyer though, lol), thats why they are called cold emails and you must be clever to avoid being banned.
Same if you are using bulk mail software to send unsolicited mails.
Anytime you have new Gmail, Google algorithm monitors the type of mails you send. If you start with high volume and awkward headline, they all end in spam box and are red flagged, now to make it worse if your bounce rate is high and you are also reported by your potential customers to Google, your email get blocked, and even later your I.p follow in special cases and you won't able to open new Gmail with same server.
Gmail is not for email marketing, except gmass or gsuite.

In summary, to avoid all these: make sure all your contacts are verified, remove all those emails that bounce and contact only the verified mails. No 2 way to that.
Secondly, use gmass on your Gmail, maximum of 50 mails per day per gmail is the free version, you can do this method for more than 1 Gmail as time goes on to avoid sending limits. (4 Gmail will be 200 mails per day).
Thirdly, After getting your list ready, warm the gmail server, that is, Send few mails less than 10 for a start. Infact like 2 to 5 at intervals per day. Let's say 5 mails first day, second 8, third 15, and so on until you are able to send around 50 per day. That way the algorithm is getting used to your mail, u can start by sending to your own mail and so on.
Lastly have alternative Gmails and switch then at intervals, and don't send all your mails at once. May be few minutes intervals will do.
Google is strict when sending cold emails in recent times. So u have to play it by the rules. Unless you want to pay for their services to send mails. Good luck

. Thank you, don't mention, have a nice day. tongue

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2020
ChiefOlabowla:
selltaxi///king

Try it bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by weseyboy(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2020
How much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria?

By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars, 2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes etc

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos, that will be an average of:

N550k a month for single person

N850k a month for a family of three

N1.3m a month for a family of four

There are 2 ways to afford this.

(1) It is either you have a high income job

(2) Or a high income business

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.

But you can start a high income business

I have an e-book book that reveals 5 little known but high income businesses you can start this year

If you are interested in the free e-book contact me on +2348098144301

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2020
golamike:

I will advise you to send not more than 40 mails an hour and a total of not more than 160 mails in a day if you're using a new Gmail account. That way you should be free from Gmail hammer. As the account grows older, you may increase your hourly/daily limit reasonably.
thanks man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2020
priceaction:

There is what is called warming server in email marketing and if you know how Google works, you will take it very serious.
Let me put it this way, all what we call outbounding is indirectly sending unsolicited mails, (I have seen a crazy end user that told me he will sue me for sending unsolicited emails to him, he is a lawyer though, lol), thats why they are called cold emails and you must be clever to avoid being banned.
Same if you are using bulk mail software to send unsolicited mails.
Anytime you have new Gmail, Google algorithm monitors the type of mails you send. If you start with high volume and awkward headline, they all end in spam box and are red flagged, now to make it worse if your bounce rate is high and you are also reported by your potential customers to Google, your email get blocked, and even later your I.p follow in special cases and you won't able to open new Gmail with same server.
Gmail is not for email marketing, except gmass or gsuite.

In summary, to avoid all these: make sure all your contacts are verified, remove all those emails that bounce and contact only the verified mails. No 2 way to that.
Secondly, use gmass on your Gmail, maximum of 50 mails per day per gmail is the free version, you can do this method for more than 1 Gmail as time goes on to avoid sending limits. (4 Gmail will be 200 mails per day).
Thirdly, After getting your list ready, warm the gmail server, that is, Send few mails less than 10 for a start. Infact like 2 to 5 at intervals per day. Let's say 5 mails first day, second 8, third 15, and so on until you are able to send around 50 per day. That way the algorithm is getting used to your mail, u can start by sending to your own mail and so on.
Lastly have alternative Gmails and switch then at intervals, and don't send all your mails at once. May be few minutes intervals will do.
Google is strict when sending cold emails in recent times. So u have to play it by the rules. Unless you want to pay for their services to send mails. Good luck

. Thank you, don't mention, have a nice day. tongue
thanks man I really appreciate, is that G-suite the same as custom mail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2020
Ecommerce store for sale bodycaremartsdotcom
Reach me on my signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2020
Spiritualizt:
thanks man I really appreciate, is that G-suite the same as custom mail?
google am na, but quickly G suite as the name implies- suite or better still , all in one package to manage your business:
G Suite comprises Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, and Currents for communication; Drive for storage; Docs, Sheets, Slides, Keep, Forms, and Sites. so gmail is custom gmail inside g suite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.