Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555831 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2018
awoofawoo:

Still working just did mine this morning with airtel thus......dedicated email setup

I have tried to create the email address at Hunter.io but the following is the result

Almost done!

We just sent you an email. Please check your inbox to validate your account.

But how do I reach the email they have sent to me for validation ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2018
expertix:

I have tried to create the email address at Hunter.io but the following is the result

Almost done!

We just sent you an email. Please check your inbox to validate your account.

But how do I reach the email they have sent to me for validation ?

The email you used to sign up check your inbox, update folder or Spam folder.....you will definitely find message from them in anyone of them. Just click on the link inside that message. After they ask you to verify your number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Sadiq3051:

bro Pls how can I open an account/make use of this hunter? thanks

You can use gmail..... But I used a dedicated email thus
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2018
kolad59:
I sent about 15 mails to end users, but no response yet since july29th. The SUBJECT I used is "Daylightsolarenergy.com is up for SALE".. Could this be the problem?

I already listed the domain on afternic and undeveloped.

Some folks here don send more than 200 outbound email self, and still hitting the send botton ...... Bro this domain biz ko easy rara..... Na only the testimonies from the gurus here keep other going...... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2018
kolad59:
I sent about 15 mails to end users, but no response yet since july29th. The SUBJECT I used is "Daylightsolarenergy.com is up for SALE".. Could this be the problem?

I already listed the domain on afternic and undeveloped.
Don't worry, you will receive response soon, domain is all about patience, keep trying.

This is what I use for my subject: domain.com is for sale
Look at this instance:

Recently, i sent 30 emails for a .co domain
8 open
2 not interested

Don't forget to follow up with your leads 2,3 or 7 days after the first emails.

Note: send emails to a targeted individual, those that will surely benefit from owning the name.
Hope it helps.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2018
jamih:

Don't worry, you will receive response soon, domain is all about patience, keep trying.

Look at this instance:

8 open
2 not interested

Note: send emails to a targeted individual, those that will surely benefit from owning the name.
Hope it helps.

How do you know the status of the email you send? whether it's been read or not.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2018
awoofawoo:

You can use gmail..... But I used a dedicated email thus
thanks, but I was told I can't use gmail to reg on the site, any tips on how to create professional email... ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Sadiq3051:

thanks, but I was told I can't use gmail to reg on the site, any tips on how to create professional email... ?

You need to registered a domain and then set it up through zoho.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
jamih:

Look at this instance:

8 open
2 not interested

Hope it helps.
yeah.. Thanks.. How will I know if my mail is open?

And I don't understand the term "leads"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
kolad59:
yeah.. Thanks.. How will I know if my mail is open?

And I don't understand the term "leads"

Go to streak.com , install the plugin to your Gmail account.

Leads: people you contacted
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
awoofawoo:

Still working just did mine this morning with airtel thus......dedicated email setup

You got the verification SMS?

Of course, I used a personalised email address. The problem came when I tried to unlock the account to use after registering.

Seeing others around here using the service, I don't understand what Giovanni was trying to explain about IP address and domain name anymore.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
U1:

You got the verification SMS?

Of course, I used a personalised email address. The problem came when I tried to unlock the account to use after registering.

Seeing others around here using the service, I don't understand what Giovanni was trying to explain about IP address and domain name anymore.

SMS verification through airtel number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akinz5: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
awoofawoo:

Pls can you help search for end user email for these domain:
Tampagov.net/cable-communication
Tampanetworkcabling.com
Tampanetworkcabling.net
Cablebargains.com

I own this domain: tampacabletv.com
My email: akinzonline@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Treasure28:

Is submission no longer free on BB?
It's asking me to buy credits
?
@jamih
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Treasure28:

?
@jamih
Yeah, I think it has never been free to list on BB, just that as a new user , you will be given 5free credits which you can use to submit your domain , once you exhaust the free 5 credits, for subsequent submission you will be asked to pay $1/ name submission.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
awoofawoo:

SMS verification through airtel number

Registered again with a different browser, personalised email and phone number. Still no show, no SMS. I even deactivated DND to no avail.

I taya!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
jamih:

Yeah, I think it has never been free to list on BB, just that as a new user , you will be given 5free credits which you can use to submit your domain , once you exhaust the free 5 credits, for subsequent submission you will be asked to pay $1/ name submission.
Okay.
Thanks for the prompt response

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
akinz5:

Pls can you help search for end user email for these domain:
Tampagov.net/cable-communication
Tampanetworkcabling.com
Tampanetworkcabling.net
Cablebargains.com

I own this domain: tampacabletv.com
My email: akinzonline@gmail.com

Unfortunate, getting end users is one the challenges I am facing....so we are in sane boat bro!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
U1:

Registered again with a different browser, personalised email and phone number. Still no show, no SMS. I even deactivated DND to no avail.

I taya!

What service did you used to personalized your dedicated email..... Maybe I can help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raymondville(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hello house, I need your help on a domain name(weightloss industry) I wish to register. I searched the name on google without puting dot com and it gave me the first image below while I search with dot come, the result is the second image. Can I reg It pls...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
awoofawoo:

What service did you used to personalized your dedicated email..... Maybe I can help

I don't think that is the issue. The problem is that I am not getting verification SMS.

I used Zoho for the first email address and a hosted domain email address the second time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
U1:

I don't think that is the issue. The problem is that I am not getting verification SMS.

I used Zoho for the first email address and a hosted domain email address the second time.
This is most likely due to your sim service provider, try with a Glo number.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
U1:

Try and find airtel Sim to use...... Can you receive mail through you dedicated email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Shakitibob0:
yeparipa...30 lohun lohun....Baba ,day carry me along na
I'm getting $35+.....how did you get the promo??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hafdol(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Hello everyone am a newbie here and I must say the OP deserves some accolades, have been hearing about this stuff but I never took it serious coz of the way some people explain it at times, I just read few of the first pages and the way the OP explained is so simple and straight forward, it was like I was in the classroom, u'd be an excellent teacher. All I need to do now is do my own research and start business �. once again thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sadiq3051:

make em show Abeg ooo, brandpa rejected my two domains which I submitted
sproly. com
cryptodug. com

Mr sadiq

I dey mood to talk today,
Maybe i will just run my mouth.. grin sorry hands till m tired

Let me start by saying :

With regards to brandables,

1. You Must have small cash somwhere abi na channel way u go tk survive dey push small small ..y?

Y is because unlike everyother niche in the domaining space abi na world, na BUYER the come to you. Sometimes you may even see a new flourishing business, they obviously making use of your name in maybe .co or .io, but they are sturborn.. just be patient.

Let me quickly point somtin to u..

What does Sproly mean?
Who would use this name?
Put yourself in a ceo's position, would you buy Sproly for $2995?

You see apart from having small survival cash channel, while waiting on mega pay day, you should not reg anyhow names cos you may wait till infinity ...#sorry u need to drop the name.

Brandables is the hardest niche because the rules keep changing, you need to be on namepros, get close buddies from all over the world you share ideas with, you need to follow how startups name diaselfs...

Let me point an instance.. early last year towards (though trend has reduced) brands liked "ly" like vapely, mintly, stackly, .. i.e one word with ly was a banger.. it has reduced. Even doubling one word(s) and not changing the way it sounded or looking ugly... Smiile,etc...that has reduced considerably too.

Ok
Crypto niche is hot...
You regged

Crypto /dug
Dug is undesirable

Man brandables got so many rules that sometimes u even need to clarify some from fellow brandable domainers to be sure

When you string two words together, it must not just make sense, but must be in vogue... or you run the risk of holding such names for donkey of years.

Sadiq.. mk i go drink kunu. Lata will tok insha allah

Awufawoo .. i think we need to talk abt fiverr wink

I still dey learn,the try reach haykay level. so mk una no send questions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Farouksenior:

Mr sadiq

Let me start by saying :

1. You Must have small cash somwhere abi na channel way u go tk survive dey push small small ..y?

Y is because unlike everyother niche in the domaining space abi na world, na BUYER the come to you. Sometimes you may even see a new flourishing business, they obviously making use of your name in maybe .co or .io, but they are sturborn.. just be patient.

What does Sproly mean?
Who would use this name?

You see apart from having small survival cash channel, while waiting on mega pay day, you should not reg anyhow names cos you may wait till infinity ...#sorry u need to drop the name.

Brandables is the hardest niche because the rules keep changing, you need to be on namepros, get close buddies from all over the world you share ideas with, you need to follow how startups name diaselfs...

Let me point an instance.. early last year towards (though trend has reduced) brands liked "ly" like vapely, mintly, stackly, .. i.e one word with ly was a banger.. it has reduced. Even doubling one word(s) and not changing the way it sounded or looking ugly... Smiile,etc...that has reduced considerably too.

Ok
Crypto niche is hot...
You regged

Crypto /dug
Dug is undesirable

Man brandables got so many rules that sometimes u even need to clarify some from fellow brandable domainers to be sure

When you string two words together, it must not just make sense, but must be in vogue... or you run the risk of holding such names for donkey of years.

Waoo brother I really appreciate, I v gain a lot from this, hope to learn more! I am on namepros already, will deep in more. lol enjoy your kunu n keep mine too..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Farouksenior:

Mr sadiq

Let me start by saying :

What does Sproly mean?
Who would use this name?

Ok
Crypto niche is hot...
You regged

Crypto /dug
Dug is undesirable

My oga your boi dey here......wetin happened for Fiverr........ Sir?

Don dey track you and one other oga patapata teytey.......na only you remain make zi corner on namepro cheesy

Abeg no do the disappearing magic for my eyes bikonu cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
awoofawoo:

Try and find airtel Sim to use...... Can you receive mail through you dedicated email?

Bro, that network don show me pepper so tey I promise myself never to near it again.

Yes, I do receive emails with both personalised addresses that I used.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
U1:

Bro, that network don show me pepper so tey I promise myself never to near it again.

Yes, I do receive emails with both personalised addresses that I used.

Just borrow from someone closed to you....wife, brother, girlfriend, sister in fact anyone you fit borrow from to receive the code...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.