Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531809 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Farouksenior:

Mr sadiq

I dey mood to talk today,
Maybe i will just run my mouth.. grin sorry hands till m tired

Let me start by saying :

With regards to brandables,

1. You Must have small cash somwhere abi na channel way u go tk survive dey push small small ..y?

Y is because unlike everyother niche in the domaining space abi na world, na BUYER the come to you. Sometimes you may even see a new flourishing business, they obviously making use of your name in maybe .co or .io, but they are sturborn.. just be patient.

Let me quickly point somtin to u..

What does Sproly mean?
Who would use this name?
Put yourself in a ceo's position, would you buy Sproly for $2995?

You see apart from having small survival cash channel, while waiting on mega pay day, you should not reg anyhow names cos you may wait till infinity ...#sorry u need to drop the name.

Brandables is the hardest niche because the rules keep changing, you need to be on namepros, get close buddies from all over the world you share ideas with, you need to follow how startups name diaselfs...

Let me point an instance.. early last year towards (though trend has reduced) brands liked "ly" like vapely, mintly, stackly, .. i.e one word with ly was a banger.. it has reduced. Even doubling one word(s) and not changing the way it sounded or looking ugly... Smiile,etc...that has reduced considerably too.

Ok
Crypto niche is hot...
You regged

Crypto /dug
Dug is undesirable

Man brandables got so many rules that sometimes u even need to clarify some from fellow brandable domainers to be sure

When you string two words together, it must not just make sense, but must be in vogue... or you run the risk of holding such names for donkey of years.

Sadiq.. mk i go drink kunu. Lata will tok insha allah

Awufawoo .. i think we need to talk abt fiverr wink

I still dey learn,the try reach haykay level. so mk una no send questions.
I hear. I warned you to stop dodging your pple grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
otoboson:

This is most likely due to your sim service provider, try with a Glo number.

Sadly, I'm not with my Glo SIM presently.

awoofawoo:

Just borrow from someone closed to you....wife, brother, girlfriend, sister in fact anyone you fit borrow from to receive the code...

Good idea. But who knows I might need to use same number later when the owner may not be accessible. Rather inconvenient.

I may have to settle for a Hunter rival eventually.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 1:27am On Aug 09, 2018
haykay2005:

I hear. I warned you to stop dodging your pple grin

Liv dt ting.. i don bow out

Plz tk d floor.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2018
U1:

Sadly, I'm not with my Glo SIM presently.

Good idea. But who knows I might need to use same number later when the owner may not be accessible. Rather inconvenient.

I may have to settle for a Hunter rival eventually.

I opened my hunter.io acct easily even with gmail, but I used vpn to change my location to Japan or so and I received the code on my mtn instantly. I think they're just frustrating Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2018
hourl:

I opened my hunter.io acct easily even with gmail, but I used vpn to change my location to Japan or so and I received the code on my mtn instantly. I think they're just frustrating Nigerians.

bro did you open it just of recent? if I use a vpn I should be able to open the account with gmail? thanks..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2018
Sadiq3051:

bro did you open it just of recent? if I use a vpn I should be able to open the account with gmail? thanks..
like 3months ago
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sammig1(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2018
Weekend greetings to you
Bring all your PayPal and payoneer and upwork and fiverr and freelancer and any other work from home funds to me.

I'll open the storehouse of naira and rain you alerts.

Send me a Whatsapp msg by clicking this link.
If it's not this no, don't transact.
I don't have any no and check that truly its Sammig1 buying from you.
Thanks
https:///send?phone=2348037495005 for transactions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2018
hourl:

I thought the same as well, bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Abeg help me appraise this names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Please help me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Slonge2:
Cryptonames

Cryptorear.com
Cryptolaid.com
Cryptopent.com

Abeg help me appraise this names
Bros, you can't get a good name in crypto niche to handreg. It's already late, so don't bother
As in crypto+kw or kw+crypto
You could be lucky to get something decent in "chain, Block or token"

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Slonge2:
Please help me appraise the following,

Buyblunt.com
Easterngeneral.com
Creditsurety.com
Furnd.com

That furnd sounds nice....
But funny enuf domaining is more than that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
hello house, anybody with experience with sedo and flippa,I mean in selling domains faster. Any input will be appreciated.Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Slonge2:
Please help me appraise the following,

Buyblunt.com
Easterngeneral.com
Creditsurety.com
Furnd.com
Furnd could work. It's fair. Also creditsurety

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
iykepromotions:
well Network solutions still bill $1 for a .com, (Less than N400) Got about 5 during the weekend. Just turn off the auto renewal after registration
Please, how did you create your account before registration or did you register your domains as a guest?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 10, 2018
haykay2005:

Bros, you can't get a good name in crypto niche to handreg. It's already late, so don't bother
As in crypto+kw or kw+crypto
You could be lucky to get something decent in "chain, Block or token"

hey, please what do you think about tokenlean, tokenrose? i'd appreciate your input

thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U4ure: 3:43am On Aug 10, 2018
Please how do I relist my domain name for sale in namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bailout(f): 4:42am On Aug 10, 2018
jamih:

Don't worry, you will receive response soon, domain is all about patience, keep trying.

This is what I use for my subject: domain.com is for sale
Look at this instance:

Recently, i sent 30 emails for a .co domain
8 open
2 not interested

Don't forget to follow up with your leads 2,3 or 7 days after the first emails.

Note: send emails to a targeted individual, those that will surely benefit from owning the name.
Hope it helps.

What does an example of a follow up email look like
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Bailout:

Abeg who fit help me with a professional email that I can use for hunter, I got a domain name I can use... please o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2018
Bailout:

Hi name,
Just wondering if you received my previous email concerning the domain name xxxxjjj.com. if you would be interested in the domain name, please let me know.

Your name
Email

I am emailing because I think you would be interested, if you are not and wish to receive no further communication, please let me know.

Kind regards,

You can reconstruct it to your taste.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2018
Blakface:

hey, please what do you think about tokenlean, tokenrose? i'd appreciate your input

thank you.

Go to namebio.com
Go to search,
Input the keyword "lean" in the search box
Filter your search down to "at the end or suffix"
Then click on search.
You will see if there is any reported sale of domaina that has your keyword(lean) in the end.
The more the sales, the better.

Do the same for the term "rose" and weigh the chance of selling the name.

Hope it helps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2018
Please what you all think about the n
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Truth4eva:

Please, how did you create your account before registration or did you register your domains as a guest?
both works. Here's the direct link for the promo; https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?siteid=8&channelid=P99C8S570N0B9A1D38E0000V148&promo=NEWACQ99&msclkid=aad1a1d3f32f1c2806b0fb2c6ca51fcf&gclid=CKD5rYHwkNsCFW2oZQodyIEPEg&gclsrc=ds

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
For those of you without money to buy domain but still want to earn money online you can still
Earn 20k-50k monthly but doing some simple task online, this is not a ponzi scheme or a scam, you earn according to how much work u do, contact me for details you can access my whatsapp number by copying this link or whatsapp msg 08134525705

bit. ly /2LTzCJ8
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Truth4eva:

Earn 20k-50k monthly but doing some simple task online, this is not a ponzi scheme or a scam, you earn according to how much work u do, contact me for details you can access my whatsapp number by copying this link or whatsapp msg 08134525705

https://bit. ly/ 2LTzCJ8
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
jamih:

Go to namebio.com
Go to search,
Input the keyword "lean" in the search box
Filter your search down to "at the end or suffix"
Then click on search.
You will see if there is any reported sale of domaina that has your keyword(lean) in the end.
The more the sales, the better.

Do the same for the term "rose" and weigh the chance of selling the name.

Hope it helps

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bailout(f): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
jamih:

Hi name,
Just wondering if you received my previous email concerning the domain name xxxxjjj.com. if you would be interested in the domain name, please let me know.

Your name
Email

I am emailing because I think you would be interested, if you are not and wish to receive no further communication, please let me know.

Kind regards,

You can reconstruct it to your taste.
thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please I have a question?
Have anybody been able to make an outbound sale,using regular email apps, like gmail,yahoomail or even Microsoft outlook mail account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Promxy94:
Please I have a question?
Have anybody been able to make an outbound sale,using regular email apps, like gmail,yahoomail or even Microsoft outlook mail account.
Yes.
What matters most is the quality of your domain.
You don't need a professional email to pitch Crypto.com
In fact, they will even be chasing you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Treasure28:

Yes.
What matters most is the quality of your domain.
You don't need a professional email to pitch Crypto.com
In fact, they will even be chasing you.
Tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.