Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538001 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lloydtruth: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
midehill:

Wooow bro... U r a genius... I Have never think to this extent... I will surely do as you say.

But bro paradventure if he needs my I.T Skills after telling him i am an I.T expert...

Can you recommend any Genuine I.T expert?
Genius ke, me that have not sold a single domain. Anyway the tone of the end-user suggests that he might be interested in anything tech to help his business. Your engagement with him will determine the area and then you can always come here to search for experts, nothing you can't find on here, including how to replace Biden with Buhari within 24 hours.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
midehill:
Hello guys, what other things related to the industry can i pitched to this end user...

See what he said beloW, what should i reply him?
Bro let him know you're a top seo expert and had worked on few website (I will provide you with website) with success rate.

Let him know your team as the best website optimization and security expert who will work on his website to reach more prospects and rank better in search engines.

Tell him, all his products needs a brilliant copy writer and production description, and you've the best for him to engage his audience with top research that will make his product sell faster.

He's actually not interested in your domain, but need technical terms that make sales for him. He believes just buying a domain name will not do it.
tongue

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Can anyone help with setting up dingtone app. Google play store is rejecting my card.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Edisa(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Can some1 still venture into domain business now?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ifeanyicosta(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
dkam:
Sales Alert

Boise//Floors//king

ED: Porkbun
SP: $200
SV: Dan
Hold Time: 9 days

I did an outbound on the name with a price of $375. I followed up asking them to make an offer, buyer replied with an offer of $62.50, I replied I have gotten higher offers on the name, if he is willing to up his offer I might consider.

Buyer offered $125 again. I countered with $200. He accepted and made the purchase.

More sales to us all.
dkam ,I want u to help me know about dis
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ifeanyicosta(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
dkam:
Sales Alert

Boise//Floors//king

ED: Porkbun
SP: $200
SV: Dan
Hold Time: 9 days

I did an outbound on the name with a price of $375. I followed up asking them to make an offer, buyer replied with an offer of $62.50, I replied I have gotten higher offers on the name, if he is willing to up his offer I might consider.

Buyer offered $125 again. I countered with $200. He accepted and made the purchase.

More sales to us all.
dkam ,I want u to help me know about dis domain.I will settle u
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gambit24: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
lollybizzu:

Take time to read...NO, you won't.
Now see what you're registering.
You have decided to learn from your personal experience.
Good luck.

Page 59 with over 2000+ Page see you in 6 months.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
midehill:
Hello guys, what other things related to the industry can i pitched to this end user...

See what he said beloW, what should i reply him?
Bro you should have accept the first offer and move on, from my experience now that seo guy is involve you need to pray about it cos they've ruin many sales in the past. One thing you must have in mind is that, if he is your buyer the sale must surely happen.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
midehill:

Wall repair services, cracks in the floor, wall. Foundation repair services...

I have nothing on mind that is related to the industry... Can u help me out?

The closest I have is condominiumservice.com and customcondominium.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
gambit24:

Page 59 with over 2000+ Page see you in 6 months.
Don't rush it, at the end you are going to reap the fruit of your labor.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hello. Is anyone using Hunter extension on kiwi browser for mobile. Asking to sign up with company mail which I don't have

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OlusegunAJ(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bosses in the house, please how best can I reply this �

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Ifeanyicosta:
dkam ,I want u to help me know about dis domain.I will settle u

Sincerely, everything you need to know about domaining is on this thread. Patiently take your time to go through this thread. You won't regret it.

If you need further help/training, you can contact the op of this thread.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Edisa:
Can some1 still venture into domain business now?
Sure, why not
just make sure you read and understand it before investing

PS: congratulations to all the recent sellers

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 12:54am On Jan 29, 2021
lloydtruth:

Genius ke, me that have not sold a single domain. Anyway the tone of the end-user suggests that he might be interested in anything tech to help his business. Your engagement with him will determine the area and then you can always come here to search for experts, nothing you can't find on here, including how to replace Biden with Buhari within 24 hours.

Your sales will come bro... Don't give up and keep buying more names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CharterService: 1:04am On Jan 29, 2021
OlusegunAJ:
Bosses in the house, please how best can I reply this �

You are a domain investor

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2021
FreshPresh92:

Have you bought the book? If you have, let’s do an exchange. I already bought the first one. Let me know if you’re down for it.
I don't have it sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2021
CharterService:

Decide now but wisely after all na market you de, tell him you accepted his offer and he should buy it @ www.

I am being ignored just because i waited till tomorrow. First 100$ sales cry cry

Saw this on epik ,bitcoin.xyz selling for $2m+.What do you think of xyz extension guy's?It is currently selling at $0.99.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2021
cheesy
mac04:

Saw this on epik ,bitcoin.xyz selling for $2m+.What do you think of xyz extension guy's?It is currently selling at $0.99.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hamburger01: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Gloriouspa:

I can buy some of your PayPal fund gns preferably

Search for this moniker here (justi4jesu). I did a transaction with her a week ago. She's reliable, trusted and prompt.
Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gloriouspa(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=hamburger01 post=98542588][/quote]

Okay, noted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ray07(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2021
id911:

Some prospects used to ask me if I could recommend a good web developer to them before buying my domain. I simply use to tell them to check Fiverr.
you for collect the job outsource am on fiverr. Though you would need a fiverr account with jobs review.

Nah better money be that o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CharterService: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2021
mac04:

All extensions are good with a hot keyword e.g sex.xyz, love.xyz

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
midehill:

Wall repair services, cracks in the floor, wall. Foundation repair services...

I have nothing on mind that is related to the industry... Can u help me out?

You can also help pitch myremodelers. Com to him

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
pls folks can anyone help me on how i can increase my outbounding open rate don't know if is going to spam mail is getting frustrating to see end-users not reading mails, i even bought custom mail because of this yet no improvement, pls guys i really need your help.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
mac04:

Nobody will buy that name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Just made a sale on Epik. Domain already pushed to Epik escrow but Tony is telling me to wait for the buyer to receive the domain before I can get my payment.

Please, how do I convince him to pay me and hold the domain till when the buyer is ready to accept the transfer.

Regards

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NiceMen: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChiefOlabowla:
I greet all the bosses in the house.
Please how do respond to this feedback.

I asked for $599
He priced $250

I told him to bring $300
He did not respond.
After a week I opted for the $250 and then he responded with this. Please how do I convince him further.
SEO people? chai... just say bye bye to that sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obagoblog:
Just made a sale on Epik. Domain already pushed to Epik escrow but Tony is telling me to wait for the buyer to receive the domain before I can get my payment.

Please, how do I convince him to pay me and hold the domain till when the buyer is ready to accept the transfer.

Regards

No need to worry yourself. You can only be paid when the buyer has received the domain. That's the normal thing.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NiceMen: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obagoblog:

Regards
why are you so much in a hurry to receive the money? calm down. Everything is under control. Tony does that to avoid a situation whereby buy refuses your registrar and wants it at his registrar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ANTAX99, Ihinmi(m), McTeesticks(m), Olarewajub, AboutMarty, Firefox01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.