Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538430 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2021
EtimAbasiama:

Yea, lost my dad last week, and we're still trying to gather ourselves. No money so we need the least money around bro. That money na money wey God just carry give me through my recent sales
Sorry bro. The Lord will comfort you and your family.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 12:39am On Feb 06, 2021
Thanks boss!
Bonsujk:

Click on the domain Dan it'd show you the current traffic on the name. For detailed analysis link it to bodis or Google analytics
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Benuloh(m): 1:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Please guys does hand registered domain still sell?
I have some but not sure if end users would go for New Registered.

Please anyone?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 1:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Kendzyma:

You aren't doing it the right way.

For you to send a personalized mass email through gmass, you need to input the end user's email and name in google sheet which you will import from when you wana send the mail. Follow the link below to know more about it.

https://www.gmass.co/
Thanks I will try it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Powell12(m): 2:17am On Feb 06, 2021
I'm surprise this domain is still up for sale
iykepromotions:
The domain sales letter.

A newbie may be wondering what a domain sales letter is. Well it's one of the other ways to sell a domain fast..... I mean very fast. Its a professionally written sales letter used in contacting potential end users. Now this is not complicated... An end user is a company that may be interested in buying your domain name. At times they may not notice the availability, you simply contact them using the domain sales letter.

How to contact end user; An experience.
I bought a trafficless domain however rich keyword . such domain, if parked will not bring much due to the traffic. before I paid for it, I went to Google to reaffirm the popularity. And yes there are several companies bearing similar keywords. I bought the domain and contact the companies through their website and whois info. A reply came from one of them; a company in the UK. Deal was reached and transaction was closed within 8 days I bought the domain name. That was my fastest domain sale and was very interesting.

N.B; If you have a domain that has this quality or popularity and you need the domain sales letter, contact me directly @ Ikennaobi44@gmail.com and I will send you a copy for absolutely FREE OF CHARGE.

Edited; Below is the sales letter. No need to send a, mail again;

Sales letter

Hello.
The Premium Domain name CurtisElectronics.com is up for Sale. This is a short and memorable domain name that is very relevant to your business. It is a well searched term in the search Engines so it can help improve your search engine optimization and online presence.

You can redirect it to your current website or build another one on it to capture additional targetted customers and increase sales.

PRICE: $1,350

Visit www.CurtisElectronics.com for INSTANT ownership of the domain Name if you're interested to acquire this premium domain Right away.

We are also contacting other companies that may be interested.

Let me know if you've got other enquiries.

Kind regards
Ikenna

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 4:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Promxy94:

Don't be deceived by the sales report pouring in here, yes the sales are real but achieving such feet isn't easy and GOD Grace is involved,plus good work and research.
That God's Grace at the bolded is highly paramount. I experienced it first hand.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 5:46am On Feb 06, 2021
EtimAbasiama:

Yea, lost my dad last week, and we're still trying to gather ourselves. No money so we need the least money around bro. That money na money wey God just carry give me through my recent sales
Condolences brother.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sammiel: 5:56am On Feb 06, 2021
Heryormilekan:

Domain parking is still working fine and parking site are paying but you can rarely find domains with good metrics that will earn you something on drop
Okay. Thanks for the info.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 6:23am On Feb 06, 2021
Please who has recently used PayPal on access card, what was the amount charged. The last time it was 425/USD, I need the current charge. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2021
U1:

The thing wey this analogue generation dey do us ehn na to pray make we stay alive and in one piece until 2023 and beyond.

I don taya for this country. What have these people gotten right, especially in the past 1-2 years? They have backpedaled on practically all they said while campaigning.

I wish I can just sleep and wake up in a saner clime. Canada no go bad. grin

In "developed" countries, Canada for example, their government looks for problems within their country and work on ways to solve them.

In this country, the politicians and their appointees in various government office do exactly the opposite. They aggressively look for ways they can make life harder for their citizens. And as if that's not enough, they're are still going to cripple the efforts of anyone trying to solve the problems they created.

Our politician's behavior is what happens when administrators are being overpaid, they loose interest in solving problems and will only be interested in making sure that they continue to be overpaid. Damn the rest of the country, Fūck the reason they were appointed.

APC and PDP are the same. Both parties are only interested in securing access to the Goldmine. Nothing else matter to them and as long as power remains in the hands of these two parties, nothing will change after 2023.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2021
EtimAbasiama:

My condolences.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Harllaby:
Does anyone uses gmass email verification to check validity of mail b4 sending? I observed a sale letter I outbounded today which I included my second email using the merge style. It shows all the recipient I sent the mail to. Like the receiver can see those people's receiving the mail with them and their names. What will the receiver think about the mail?

@ iykepromotions and Sapiosexuality
Gmass verification link available but scared to post because of antibot

You clicked on gmail Send button instead of Gmass Send button.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Floyd45:

My 2 kobo.
Get a dorm account that way you can withdraw your money in dollars,except Emperor Emiefele cancels that again.

Hold your money in BTC for as long as you can if you have no urgent need for it.

That looks like the best solution right now.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CharterService: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2021
EtimAbasiama:
Please who has recently used PayPal on access card, what was the amount charged. The last time it was 425/USD, I need the current charge. Thanks.

470/$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2021
CharterService:

470/$

Terrible. Gtb is 415
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2021
2extremes:

Use Justi4jesu. She has good rates

Thanks for the Referral, I appreciate kiss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2021
Peterdigitaviso:
Thanks guys. Went with justi4jesu. Transaction completed.

Thanks for the trust and patronage kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CharterService: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2021
ElonMosque:

Terrible. Gtb is 415

Fidelity 470
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2021
allandutch:

In "developed" countries, Canada for example, their government looks for problems within their country and work on ways to solve them.

In this country, the politicians and their appointees in various government office do exactly the opposite. They aggressively look for problems, ways they can make life harder for there citizens. And as if that's not enough, they're are still going to cripple the efforts of anyone trying to solve the problems they created.

Our politician's behavior is what happens when administrators are being overpaid, they loose interest in solving problems and will only be interested in making sure that they continue to be overpaid. Damn the rest of the country, Fūck the reason they were appointed.

APC and PDP are the same. Both parties are only interested in securing access to the Goldmine. Nothing else matter to them and as long as power remains in the hands of these two parties, nothing will change after 2023.

Well stated, bro. Whatever honour I had for Buhari before he became a civilian president is practically now gone!

The sad thing is that those two parties or the major players in them are more likely to still be in power come 2023. The #EndSars protests is an indication; consider how elements created by politicians (thugs) hijacked the whole thing. SMH
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2021
CharterService:

470/$

No way that's too high, this people na thieves oo. CBN no see this ones
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2021
ElonMosque:

That looks like the best solution right now.

Getting references no be beans, bro. That's a major reason I don't have one all these years.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2021
U1:

Getting references no be beans, bro. That's a major reason I don't have one all these years.

Na the thing. But it’s worth doing now , more than ever.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Thanks for the mention.
Something just happen yesterday. I saw a familiar popular British air line keyword name and expired domains which was expired 19:00 utc when I use less than 72 hrs drop... registered 2000, and other values are encouraging. I quickly search for leads and I realized that the keyword is hot cake. Even if it doesn't sell, the owner will come asking for it. So I quickly logged into epic and searched and I saw available for 10 dollar. I quickly purchase.... Few minutes I received debit and epic invoice. Now it's not on my domain. I later saw something like back order in my profile...

I was like wait I purchased it. I checked other register like go daddy willing to backorder if I could pay 115 dollar. Well I did little google searching and I get small sense from the article but still confused. But this morning epic said backorder missed. I was already dreaming of making millions naira from that name.

But could some enlighten me on this statement below from my epic page:
Backorders for domains which drop today must be placed no later than 2 hours before dropping time.
AVAILABILITY DATE : 2021-02-05 19:00:00 (UTC)
Backordered On 2021-02-05
Domain name: Virg***ly//king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2021
EtimAbasiama:

No way that's too high, this people na thieves oo. CBN no see this ones

Says who?

Yet, these same banks will want to convert your USD at a rate less than N400 (or even 380).

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2021
ElonMosque:

Na the thing. But it’s worth doing now , more than ever.

It is, but where will one find the kind of references they need?

Some will even want you to provide people having current accounts (not for salary) in the SAME bank. I no even get one of such. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2021
U1:

Well stated, bro. Whatever honour I had for Buhari before he became a civilian president is practically now gone!

The sad thing is that those two parties or the major players in them are more likely to still be in power come 2023. The #EndSars protests is an indication; consider how elements created by politicians (thugs) hijacked the whole thing. SMH

Hiring thugs is easy, Solving the problem that led to the protests is Hard work.

Our politicians and public officials don't like hard works.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2021
EtimAbasiama:

My condolences

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2021
Bring all your PayPal funds and payoneer for sweet rate and instant payment.

Payment in 1minute

We offer the sweetest rate, try us today and you will be glad you did. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
EtimAbasiama:

Sorry for the loss
May God comfort you

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2021
U1:

It is, but where will one find the kind of references they need?

Some will even want you to provide people having current accounts (not for salary) in the SAME bank. I no even get one of such. grin

I no do again. Just saw this :

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Floyd45:

My 2 kobo.
Get a dorm account that way you can withdraw your money in dollars, except Emperor Emiefele cancels that again.

Hold your money in BTC for as long as you can if you have no urgent need for it.
GTB paid me #390. I will get dorm account.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2021
allandutch:

In this country, the politicians and their appointees in various government office do exactly the opposite. They aggressively look for problems, ways they can make life harder for there citizens. And as if that's not enough, they're are still going to cripple the efforts of anyone trying to solve the problems they created.

And this wicked politicians will pretend solving the problems they created when it is few weeks to election to deceive millions of the citizens.

This is their tricks.
STARVE THEM FOR THREE AND HALF YEARS AND FEED THEM FOR THREE AND HALF MONTHS (They will vote for you)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Thomthom(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.