Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,123 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556881 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2021
Femcesc07:
Wire transfer?
Yes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Branduche:
So I have been hearing lots of reviews and reports for over three months about some persons impersonating me to broker some domains for sale using outbound strategy. Making use of my Epik email signature and also my name as the heading to a fake email address (gmail).
its quite unreasonable how people who one helps to cover sales silently by making calls and sending prospects emails just to close deals, do this terrible things behind my back to create confusion in the domaining space.

To whom it may concern
Two domains got verified by your prospective end-users, asking if I work with Epik with that gmail address.
You kept your domains with us and its quite easy to know you did this by just a search to the domain name on the database.

This persons know themselves. I wont call them out here. I will respond swiftly.

Some of our people are terrible with malicious intent and deserve no help in whatever form. I don't understand why these people are like this. They're always hell bent in soiling someone's image and reputation and even that of the country. It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2021
BrandUche please call the out, we need to show people that such fraudulent acts are not tolerated here, na cover cover make us dey where we dey now for this country and the global space sef.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2021
riqmarol:

Yeah and fb too

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesuwag(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
I need a strong VPN anyone for sale, quote me with your number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Branduche:
So I have been hearing lots of reviews and reports for over three months about some persons impersonating me to broker some domains for sale using outbound strategy. Making use of my Epik email signature and also my name as the heading to a fake email address (gmail).
its quite unreasonable how people who one helps to cover sales silently by making calls and sending prospects emails just to close deals, do this terrible things behind my back to create confusion in the domaining space.

To whom it may concern
Two domains got verified by your prospective end-users, asking if I work with Epik with that gmail address.
You kept your domains with us and its quite easy to know you did this by just a search to the domain name on the database.

This persons know themselves. I wont call them out here. I will respond swiftly.

You have build a good name for your self and the industry you are working with. Never let anyone bring your name to the gutter by hiding their fraudulent actions. Call them out.. Call them out, qand pplease call them out. What if someone has fallen for their scam and run to thousands of dollars, you know it will dent you badly and many people won't believe not you.
See, scammers never get tired. Warning won't help them repent but once you call them out and smoke them out of their hiding places, internet will never forget them.
I repeat, call them out with their monikers and their names, with that they will be weak and be careful next time to deal or impersonate you or anyone here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Branduche:

To whom it may concern

Pls call them out

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rukz: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Adesuwag:
that topolino that is sellins US number , is he legit?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
riqmarol:
Sales alert
CapeCoral/ roofing/ contractor / king

S.p -$350 BIN

Epik

An end user previously made a $250 offer for the domain earlier this week, I accepted and he went mute. Yesterday, he said he's no longer interested cos he looked it up and he could get it for 1.5.

As I was trying to persuade him, baba blocked me ni sha, he no even allow me explain, loll
I guessed he Blocked you on fb right?
If it was gmail ,how did you notice?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
alawi5k:
Yes.
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Branduche:

To whom it may concern

Please call them out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
rukz:
Try me and see
I have my reviews here on nairaland
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Topolino:

Try me and see
I have my reviews here on nairaland
how much do you charge?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Got this from an end user and I can't understand the jibe

"BS url...lol"

Fam, Any ideal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
gentlewind:

"BS url...lol"

Fam, Any ideal?

Bul* shi* domain

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RoddyStan: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
gentlewind:

"BS url...lol"

Fam, Any ideal?
Bullshit url
Laughing out loud

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 1:56am On Feb 08, 2021
rukz:

Y cNt u use text now or dingtone jejely
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2021
Brymo4all:

I guessed he Blocked you on fb right?
If it was gmail ,how did you notice?

Yeah, on fb, he blocked me on fb

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesuwag(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2021
rukz:
it didn’t work
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ray07(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2021
riqmarol:

Yeah and fb too
have you guys ever tried or consider using linkedin for out bounding?

A company once contacted there that i was using a name similar to their own and i had to change it. I think is a good way to out bound there.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by somebody02: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Buy paypal funds at good rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rukz: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Adesuwag:
it didn’t work
thx alot, i wanted to patronize him before... Can u recommend any legit nigga for me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rukz: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2021
midehill:

Y cNt u use text now or dingtone jejely
i dnt knw how it wrk but i'll try it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rukz: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Topolino:
Try me and see I have my reviews here on nairaland
i need recommendation.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Adesuwag:
If it's for PC, quote me on a dead thread for Betternet VPN premium version.
Free.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Gokuuu(m), Brandwiser and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.