Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532282 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2021
fergusen:

Judging by pronouncibility,
I actually think Lixzo is better.

Not a fan of such names sha.

I also did not like 5 letter domains earlier but they sell very well in Brandable marketplaces because they can be applied to any industry.

They now make like 30% of my portfolio

But judging by the pronunciation, I am not sure Lix/zo passes the radio test but it’s definitely worth handreg fee

@sol4luv Summit to SH, BB , alter , rooted , someone will definitely take it and if they add a good logo to it , it’s a $2k name.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2021
U1:
Please who has had an experience with Sav's support team here?

A transfer to them failed yesterday due to entering a wrong Auth code, but I wasn't refunded. The transaction remained in progress despite being told the code was wrong and there was no option to edit or cancel.

It's already about 30 hours since contacting support and no word from them yet. Do they always take this long to respond? First time there.
I had a similar problem, I checked for the auth code at my domain dashboard but it was lesser in character number that the rest. I mailed them immediately, when they eventually replied ( 5-working days later) I discovered it was the same just that some characters were previously omitted. But now whenever I click on "show transfer code" they usually send it to my mail, so check your mail for the auth code. The one sent to your mail should be correct.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2021
donsheva:

I also did not like 5 letter domains earlier but they sell very well in Brandable marketplaces because they can be applied to any industry.

They now make like 30% of my portfolio

shocked I've Never had success with 5 letter brandables. It's like it's set to auto reject when I submit them to SH. grin

I've had the most acceptance (80%) with Two words (compound names), followed by 6 letter made up names and blends.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2021
Yes o, I also love two-words , my first 50 names on Squadhelp were TwoWords and i realized that I needed all types of names to build a well-balanced portfolio, so I decided to only submit 5 letter to SH for a while, the first two weeks they stone all the names back to me but I also got some approved later on. or go to brandbucket and study their 5 letters portfolio. with time, you will know how to spot the good ones from the bad.
fergusen:

shocked I've Never had success with 5 letter brandables. It's like it's set to auto reject when I submit them to SH. grin

I've had the most acceptance (80%) with Two words (compound names), followed by 6 letter made up names and blends.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RamessesIV(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2021
Please is there any way to get a paypal account that receives money in nigeria?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Richmond101: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2021
priceaction:

Funny name, strange sale. While many good names are somewhere lying down. lipsrsealed
Congrats. I guess u picked it @ED.

Swears
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2021
For those with GTB domiciliary account, please did you buy dollar from aboki and deposited physically before being able to use the account because I'm not understanding this message.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2021
id911:

Read, u no go gree read. Pay to get knowledge, u no gree. Ask salient questions with humility, u no gree. I'm sure even Mr Ibu and Baba Suwe wouldn't acquire the worthless domains you have even for 1k. Na ur type dey carry expo for school but still get F9 parallel.

I didn't want to report this small sale but had to because of you Mr Dundee Utd.

I get this your small sale now, I go do thanksgiving
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2021
fergusen:
Is there anyone who's had luck outbounding .co domains?

I have, I think twice.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2021
who's had any luck using P2P on Binance? it's saying I have to do KYC and the video verification has not worked so far.
Quidax should quickly launch P2P please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sol4luv: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Crazeworld:
For those with GTB domiciliary account, please did you buy dollar from aboki and deposited physically before being able to use the account because I'm not understanding this message.
Yes u will have to deposit to activate the account. u can withdraw it back the next day

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Crazeworld:

Boss I will like to chat with you as regards opening a dormicillary account with GtB.
Kindly check your email.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2021
crudedude:
who's had any luck using P2P on Binance? it's saying I have to do KYC and the video verification has not worked so far.
Quidax should quickly launch P2P please

I used it on Sunday and it was super cool.

Used bvn for verification

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2021
Today's lesson: List your names on every available market place.

Had one of my names on restoration period. Was definitely dropping it.

Then I got a mail from a uni registry broker that he has a company interested in the name. First thing I did was to check if I was still in possession of the name. I didn't find it among my epik domain names, so I thought I have lost it. Decided to search for the name and discovered it wasn't resolving to any website.

Rushed to try to register it and found it was still not available (that's how I found out it was under restoration). Restoration is 35 days after the 30 days grace period. After restoration, the domain name drops and becomes available to the public.

I called epik customer service and was informed I could get it back for $98.99.

Messaged the uni broker again that the name was under restoration. I asked him to help negotiate for the best price.

He returned the next day with $500 (final offer). I accepted. I asked him to secure payment and let me know if they pay. Few hours, I got a mail of payment.

Went to Epik and paid them their money.

The whole domain transfer was done and dusted today.

Why the epistle?

Just to let us know that you can sell your name on any platform. That's my first sale on uni registry. At a point I stopped posting names there (of course I've resumed posting grin).

Wish us all more sales.

Should get around 120k plus profit (which isn't bad for a name I was dropping)

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Salesbay:

I had a similar problem, I checked for the auth code at my domain dashboard but it was lesser in character number that the rest. I mailed them immediately, when they eventually replied ( 5-working days later) I discovered it was the same just that some characters were previously omitted. But now whenever I click on "show transfer code" they usually send it to my mail, so check your mail for the auth code. The one sent to your mail should be correct.

Thanks for the response, boss.

Five working days! shocked. That's a long time, man. Person gat to be careful with this registrar be that o.

Yeah, the last character of the original code didn't copy. I had to copy it again and re-initiate the transfer; I was charged separately for that. The fresh transfer completed the same day. By the way, I transferred inward from Epik.

I only need a refund for the failed transaction now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2021
horlamilekan23:

Boss I will like to chat with you as regards opening a dormicillary account with GtB.
Kindly check your email.

Thanks
I already sent you the steps. For those who might want to open same:

Visit any GTB branch and fill an additional account opening form.

Requirements
- ID card (Voters card, NIN slip, International passport)
- Utility bill (not older than 3 months)
- Two referees with current accounts (any bank)

I got the reference form and gave it to my referees to fill before going to the bank. This saved me the stress of visiting the bank twice. I'm trying to attach the document here but it looks like it's not allowed on Nairaland.

PS: This step is from an angle of an existing GTB customer. I don't know if it applies to those who do not have an account with them.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2021
sol4luv:

Yes u will have to deposit to activate the account. u can withdraw it back the next day
Deposit in dollar or naira?
If it is $$$, what is the minimum deposit amount?

I'm trying to link it to my Payoneer account. Is there any need to fund it physically again since I'm initiating a withdrawal from Payoneer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Safeday: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Simpsonrocket:

Bro try to contact more end users to increase your chances. 50 at least.
I wish o
I've just been unable to get more end users for it... probably I'm not doing it the right way

The domain name is

Virg/inian/in/surance/dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Crazeworld:
you can receive wire transfer straight after your account is opened

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
IdeasPro:
you can receive wire transfer straight after your account is opened
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Safeday:

I wish o
I've just been unable to get more end users for it... probably I'm not doing it the right way

The domain name is

Virg/inian/in/surance/dot com
Is it Virginia or Virginian? If it is Virginian bro you have a typo domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Safeday: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
nkeona:
Is it Virginia or Virginian? If it is Virginian bro you have a typo domain.
It's Virginian actually...like a citizen of Virginia
I'll just keep pushing
I already told myself my first five domain will be kinda sacrificed to learning...so not really high on sales expectations

Thanks tho... I'll stay off such name henceforth
But I go still dey push this one sha grin
E fit sell

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
crudedude:

I have, I think twice.

Wow. A recent sale? Was it big money or low $$$ ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tolu181:
I was member of this thread in 2019/2020, i had 5 domains but no sale

Then i quit the shiit, this thread is a wicked thread

They only respect people with sales, they hardly reply you if you have no sales

One more thing, this thread is not new bie friendly

God punish una...
I was enjoying reading the thread incognito but this your outburst pulled me out cheesy grin

I am not supposed to laff but Bleep this shit is damn funny grin grin

I don't know why you decided to give up, but omo you don Bleep up.

You're gave up after just 5 names? I must say you were never prepared. You just wanted to try your luck.

I remember I had about 30 domains before my breakthrough (took me a year and 4 months for that breakthrough)

When I stumbled on the thread, I noticed that every newbie was pointed to one place, page 1. I didn't ask any questions, I just went to page 1 and started the journey, went for the paid class in between and then continued reading the thread.

I remember we were 5 in that particular paid class but the other four dropped dead along the way because they were waiting for Iykepromotion to continue feeding them. I did the needful, Read, Read and Read, and still Reading.

In my opinion bro, I do not believe that you paid your dues by reading through this thread. If you did, then I'd say you should exercise more patience. It may take weeks, days, months or years, but surely every hustler get him Payday.

You said "only people with sales are being regarded", well I don't know about that. You ought to have built your own circle, people you'd run to whenever any issue arises.

The thread is not friendly to newbie? No, I don't agree with you on that! These new age newbies are looking for shortcuts, they don't want to do the needful. And when someone tells them the truth, they take it to be wickedness.
"Start from page 1" is like our motto here, and those that follow it can attest to the benefits.
I know a lot of people here that took that advice and today them don turn bosses.

Like I said earlier, it could be that you took short. Forgive me if I assumed wrongly. But you don't have to quit, a little patience is required of you. You fit go on sabbatical leave Sha but I await your return. No let your moniker be recorded among those that failed in Domaining. I wish you Godspeed.

PS. One bros dey para because they told him to start from page one grin
Okay o
Take short cut you hear? cheesy
By God's grace, I will still be alive and active here the day you'll come and rant as well grin

Dear newbie, the best thing you can do for yourself is to start reading from page 1. Start today, no matter how tight your schedule is, by the end of the year you go read am finish cheesy

Shalom and happy domain

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
RamessesIV:
Yes surely why not
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
RamessesIV:

Yes... A domainer whose name is Masky does that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Crazeworld:
I already sent you the steps. For those who might want to open same:

Visit any GTB branch and fill an additional account opening form.

Requirements
- ID card (Voters card, NIN slip, International passport)
- Utility bill (not older than 3 months)
- Two referees with current accounts (any bank)

I got the reference form and gave it to my referees to fill before going to the bank. This saved me the stress of visiting the bank twice. I'm trying to attach the document here but it looks like it's not allowed on Nairaland.

PS: This step is from an angle of an existing GTB customer. I don't know if it applies to those who do not have an account with them.
Weldon boss....is it just any current account holder...or dom account holder.....please clarify.

Me too want to open this Dom...need it badly...all this banks just making profit off someone...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Richmond101: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Btc needed urgently $12k worth
Rate 470/$
Call : 0902 280 9316
If you have less than $12k or any amount you can contact.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Richmond101:
Btc needed urgently $12k worth
Rate 470/$
Call : 0902 280 9316
If you have less than $12k or any amount you can contact.
Thanks.
Go to Binance if you are serious not trying to meet/scam strangers with a new account.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Richmond101: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Go to Binance if you are serious not trying to meet/scam strangers with a new account.

Have we ever engaged in any business before??
Please I didn't mention your name in that post, stop using false words on people you have never engage in business with before.
Am not a scammer and I will never be.
If you are not interested just pass its not a must do.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 300wayne and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.