Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3558730 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Someone should help with a reply

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:19am On Mar 02, 2021
HIScraziness:
Someone should help with a reply
I think he simply needs to know the company you are selling the name on. I will simply reply that I/my company (His Craziness Domains) is registered/working with (company where the name was bought or pointed to) and the transaction will be conducted in the site and it is secure and immediate. Then I'd ask him to ask any further question.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Obagoblog:
February sales
Sanjose Wine 100
Ventura Personal injury Lawyer 100
Nebraska Custom Homes 100
Huntington Beach Resort 150
Photography Austin Tx 225
My friend I taught sold his first domain for 250(waiting for 60days lock)
I Sold 4 in January. 100 each

Thank God.

Congratulations on your sale boss

I sent you a DM

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Has anyone sell domain for company with emails like this: info@companyname.com, help@companyname.com, sales@companyname.com. Heard that such emails are just waste of time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2021
UrVillagePpl:
i logged into SH recently and i got this notification

Your domain name, ******** was viewed by a buyer before they ended up buying other domains (Livsy.com). This is a great validation that the domain is resonating well with buyers. As a result, we have boosted it's ranking in the Marketplace.

i havent sold any brandables yet but i know it's around the corner tongue cool
It's indeed around the corner. One of my SH names that sold in January got a series of boosted rankings before it sold.

Pray.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2021
tranxo:

It's indeed around the corner. One of my SH names that sold in January got a series of boosted rankings before it sold.

Pray.

I pray , my Evv/ora has been boosted more than 7 times already hopefully very soon I go smile

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2021
ikhalyfah:
Hello everyone,
Trust we are all doing good.
It's been long, school issues, research and all took my entire time in January and February. Currently writing exams, and hopefully will be done Mid March.

I didn't have much time for domaining or anything domain related, nonetheless I give thanks to God I was able to squeeze in some sales even in my busiest moments.

I sold 7 domains total 1599$ in jan
And 7 in feb total $1300

Some of the sold names
JacksonvilleBanner
ModestoAdAgency
TintingNewyork
SeattlePrivateInvestigation

Also, I am happy to report my junior brother's first sale MontrealTowingService @100$
He sold d domaining with only 10 endusers contacted, at 3rd follow up, using a sales letter written in french, the sale blew my mind shaa.

Thank you everybody, stay safe and no too stress abeg, it's not worth it!

Regards,

Baba cut soap for me... This grace you are carrying is just too much ... #Joking

I wish you success in your examinations

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2021
February:

SanFranciscoNewbornPhotography -> $175
DetroitCondosForSale-> $200
AustinToolRentals-> $299
SalemRoofRepair-> $250
SacramentoFenceCompany-> $300

All glory to God, more sales to us all..

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Obagoblog:

Thank God.

Congrats bro, more sales to us all. I guess you have lots of domain name in your portfolio

thorrvik55:
February:

AustinToolRentals-> $299
SalemRoofRepair-> $250

Congrats, thanks for sharing bro. I am just curious, what's your portfolio size?

Oluwa please elevate me from cheerleader to seller soon. Still searching for first sales like my period.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2021
QueenRebecca:

Congrats bro, more sales to us all. I guess you have lots of domain name in your portfolio

Congrats, thanks for sharing bro. I am just curious, what's your portfolio size?

Oluwa please elevate me from cheerleader to seller soon. Still searching for first sales like my period.

Something will work out okay?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by investorMK(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Can someone get more than 10 company in a particular city for outbounding??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2021
QueenRebecca:

I currently have 30... Sometimes I ask myself how guys with over 100 domains do it. Like it takes me like two days to extract end users emails manually. E no easy at all

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2021
QueenRebecca:

I have over 100 names in my portfolio.. Like over 80% are geos

QueenRebecca:

Jus keep pushing, buying more names when u can afford to, outbound/follow up.. Ur day will definitely come

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2021
shocked
100$ above fund is now 380/$
Less than 100$ is now 360/$

Anytime everyday. BMMFunds is available to buy your - -

Clean PayPal funds
Fiverr withdrawal
Upwork withdrawal
Any freelance platform withdrawal

I provide PayPal for withdrawal too.

Escrow is allowed
Escrow is allowed ... Cokebar is the escrow

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Obagoblog:
February sales
Sanjose Wine 100
Ventura Personal injury Lawyer 100
Nebraska Custom Homes 100
Huntington Beach Resort 150
Photography Austin Tx 225
My friend I taught sold his first domain for 250(waiting for 60days lock)
I Sold 4 in January. 100 each

Thank God.

Bros congrats..

Please do answer the following questions,

How long have you been in the business?

These names you sold for $100, did end users made offers in that range or you reduced your price while outbounding or following up?

I see you where you said you have just 30+ names and you make these sales. What exactly do you guys do to close sales mind sharing? or is just the grace factor everybody is talking about. Does it mean I don't have the grace or what?

I have been in this business for 3 years now with almost 90 names yet I'm still struggling, nothing in the last six months despite my effort.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
UrVillagePpl:
i logged into SH recently and i got this notification

Your domain name, ******** was viewed by a buyer before they ended up buying other domains (Livsy.com). This is a great validation that the domain is resonating well with buyers. As a result, we have boosted it's ranking in the Marketplace.

i havent sold any brandables yet but i know it's around the corner tongue cool
Two of my names got the update for this same Li vsy in Feb.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
tranxo:

Pray.

Hm. I pray so
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Votumejero:

Two of my names got the update for this same Li vsy in Feb.
grin grin
E be like say the enduser who bought livsy viewed hundreds of Squadhelp domains because 2 of mine also got super boost.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
U1:

Congrats! I tap into this sale. grin

Was that the BIN or you reduced the price and outbound again?
He asked for discount, I reduced the price and sent him a follow up mail, telling him of the price reduction and with
"ps: this offer is for a limited time" . And he paid immediately.

It can only be God my brother, Only HIM.

Special thanks to my brother justmykel too. He has been so helpful. And all others too. You all are doing great jobs out here. For those struggling for their first sale, don't worry, your time will come. Pray too.
Las Las, we go dey laugh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Obagoblog:

I currently have 30... Sometimes I ask myself how guys with over 100 domains do it. Like it takes me like two days to extract end users emails manually. E no easy at all

Thanks for the reply. Honestly, you right @bolded, though I have 6 domain names in my portfolio but I still find it hard to prioritize my outbounding and follow up.

thorrvik55:

I have over 100 names in my portfolio.. Like over 80% are geos.

Just keep pushing, buying more names when u can afford to, outbound/follow up.. Ur day will definitely come

Thanks for your reply. I will keep those words @bolded to the heart and use it as my watchword all the time. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Safeday: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please is it advisable to register a domain name on sav?.....read some negative reviews about them on namepros

And information on any other registrar currently running promo will be appreciated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
QueenRebecca:

DON'T EVER GIVE UP! The period of drought is the learning experience. Winners don't quit and quitters don't win!

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Is dynadot rereg promo still working?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
I read for many months on this thread and there's no money for me to start this business

Na so I japa comot this thread grin

Luckily for me, I met someone on WhatsApp, he said he likes and he gave me money to be buying PayPal funds for him. From there I saved some bucks and I bought two domains in January, yes, I sold one:

Plano//Pool//Services// .com for $150

And this is February sales:

Houston//Headshot//Photographer .com $79

Pest//Control//Carlsbad .com $100

Ottawa//Personal//Trainers .com $100

Michigan//Commercial//Painting .com $200

I thank GOD and all the Bosses... We go again this month cool

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinexchiboy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
Did you hand register the names or you found them on expired domain?

OYENIYIJK:
I read for many months on this thread and there's no money for me to start this business

Na so I japa comot this thread grin

Luckily for me, I met someone on WhatsApp, he said he likes and he gave me money to be buying PayPal funds for him. From there I saved some bucks and I bought two domains in January, yes, I sold one:

Plano//Pool//Services// .com for $150

And this is February sales:

Houston//Headshot//Photographer .com $79

Pest//Control//Carlsbad .com $100

Ottawa//Personal//Trainers .com $100

Michigan//Commercial//Painting .com $200

I thank GOD and all the Bosses... We go again this month cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
chinexchiboy:
Did you hand register the names or you found them on expired domain?

ED

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
fergusen:

grin grin
E be like say the enduser who bought livsy viewed hundreds of Squadhelp domains because 2 of mine also got super boost.

grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by passiveincome1: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sales Alert
SH owned
Hold Time: Less than a Year

$424 received.

Thanks to everyone contributing.
More sales to us

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DomainNewboy: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
thorrvik55:
February:

AustinToolRentals-> $299
SalemRoofRepair-> $250

Congrats boss and more sales to all of us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mctech(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.