Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3563157 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Promxy94:

They sell well

Okay.

City population is around 400 plus thousand

Good?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hardvance:
Anyone sold a "movers" domain here?
if there's enough end-users, you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
chriskosherbal:
Please and please guys ...somebody should help me with this, I know you don't owe me but pls I need assistance..thanks
Your registrar?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
chriskosherbal:
Please and please guys ...somebody should help me with this, I know you don't owe me but pls I need assistance..thanks
Which registrar did you use? Epik, namesilo, GoDaddy?
It's very easy to turn off auto renewal. Just log in to your account dashboard, selct the particular name and find the option that says 'turn off auto renewal" or similar phrases.

You can also send a mail to your registrar support to do it for you.

Lastly, there is Google. Learn to use it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
mac04:

Just sold a domain for $100 on dan but was registered on name silo.Do I need to push or do anything?.This is my first sales.

Thanks
You can opt in for push
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
chriskosherbal:
Go to your control panel, click on the domain and scroll down or check beside, u will see Auto renewal button, select off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hardvance:
Anyone sold a "movers" domain here?
Sold one portstlucie, I think $99.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
gentlekeny:
FaceBoo/net

TipScores/com

Your appraisals please

FaceBoo.net sucks. The general advice on this thread is to stick to .com till we really know what we're doing.

TipScores.com? I don't know. But it seems like it belongs to the betting/sports industry. I think a site similar to Livescores/Flashscore can be built on it. But I don't know. Trying doing an exact match search on Google to see if you can find endusers for it.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
jamih:

Sold one portstlucie, I think $99.

Great.

Thanks

Mrblaze06

Promxy94
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
gentlekeny:
Just sold EuroCryptos/com on Dan

How do I get my dollars into my Naija bank account?

Wiretransfer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
Floyd45:

Thank him for his kind offer and politely let him know the offer is to low to consider. Let him bump his offer up to $100 and he has himself a deal.

I'm belong to the school of thought that says never accept the first offer. All the best
I just sent him a reply that the current price is a promo that if he's still interested, he may reply my mail directly or visit the domain address for acquisition.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
safetim:

Just got mine too overnight. Finger's crossed.
Nice... We're moving forward.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
chriskosherbal:
what registral?u can even check google for that..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
dazzlingd:

Tell him the minimum price is 100 dollar and it is only for 48 hours because u are running a promo, if u get intimidated and agree for 40, he won't still buy ....
40 dollars can't do u anything
Yeah, I just sent him that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sales Alert
Recycling//Austin//king
Bought:$8.49
Sold:$150
Hold time:2 months plus
Venue: epik.
Thanks to everybody contributing on this thread,more sales to us all.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nwereonye(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Please, what does this mean??

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nwereonye:
Please, what does this mean??
They mean they are all set. And they are also thanking you.
grin grin

From the "thank you though", it seems they are saying, "we dey okay. We no get need of that domain. Thank you for messaging us sha".

But looking at that"yes", Me too no understand.

To solve the puzzle, we need to know the content of your outbound mail.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
GLORY TO GOD

Cryptoknit.com sold
Dan SV
100usd
2 days to expire
Inbound offer
Reg fee and 1 renewal
Feb 28

****RoofingServices
Dan SV
399usd BIN
90day hold time
Outbound
Reg fee
March 1

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nwereonye(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
fergusen:

They mean they are all set. And they are also thanking you.
grin grin

From the "thank you though", it seems they are saying, "we dey okay. We no get need of that domain. Thank you for messaging us sha".

But looking at that"yes", Me too no understand.

To solve the puzzle, we need to know the content of your outbound mail.

Yes should have posted it. This is it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
codemaniacs:

they don't use payoneer, can DAN pay directly to local bank or is domiciliary account needed
what's d name of domain sold?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nwereonye:

Yes should have posted it. This is it

From their response, It means dem no need the domain.

Delete them from your list.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nwereonye(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
fergusen:

From their response, It means dem no need the domain.

Delete them from your list.

Tough luck cry They redirected the .net of that domain to their site.

Thanks for the help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
tinnymerit:

what's d name of domain sold?

I'm just asking questions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Adesarm:

DAN can pay directly to any of the two. Either Local or Dorm Account.
If one wants to get paid directly to local bank account without domiciliary account. Is it wire transfer option one will choose and fill same details if it were to be Dom?

Alert!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
allandutch:

FaceBoo.net sucks. The general advice on this thread is to stick to .com till we really know what we're doing.

TipScores.com? I don't know. But it seems like it belongs to the betting/sports industry. I think a site similar to Livescores/Flashscore can be built on it. But I don't know. Trying doing an exact match search on Google to see if you can find endusers for it.

Faceboo. Net has little chance of selling. My reason been that,. Net extension rarely sell. I didn't say, it doesn't. Faceboo. What exactly does it mean? Trying to coin something like Facebook? Not sure it's worth wasting money for.

Tipscores is a good brandable domain that fits what you described. The question is, are you ready to hold it for long? It will sale but not as soon as you wish or think. Endusers? Brandables rarely have endusers. 97% of brandables are BIN.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Iamxbrando(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Koats14:
Sale Alert

Bought: $17.99 at NameLiquidate
SV: DNWE
BIN: $99
SP: $104
Net: $(99-17.99) = $81.01
Sales Type: Inbound (curated list)
Hold Time: 55 days
Days spent on DNWE: 6days

Shout out to my brother Adesarm for telling me about DNWE, he said some sold names within 24hrs, I sold within 6days. Evident that it is pure fact wholesale buyers are lurking around on the site.

DNWE is a wholesale marketplace. You pay monthly subscription of $14.99 or yearly $149. They have a curated section (better chances to sell as there are usually less than 200 names here, they review the name before accepting just like other brandable platforms) and non-curated section (any names are accepted to be published here).

Do your due diligence to research before subscribing. I got just one approval into the curated section out of 22. The only approval is the sale report you're reading so. If you decide to subscribe, I noticed names with higher GoDaddy appraisal and fair asking prices are part of the criteria for acceptance. Additional tip is if the name is registered in 3 or more extensions.

I know I sold low, it's a fair deal to me and a fast one. I wish the buyer the best.

PS: sales on DNWE are finalised on DAN, the buyer pays for the charges hence the higher SP.

March, be filled with sales!
Boss, please check your email. I just sent you a message. Thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Geo domain names expiring between now and next month. Make a choice from the list and drop your dynadot forum name here.

One domain per person. There is no need to play smart because only active monikers will be acknowledged.

Do not send me a DM. I will push the names tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lloydtruth: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Crazeworld:
Geo domain names expiring between now and next month. Make a choice from the list and drop your dynadot forum name here.

One domain per person. There is no need to play smart because only active monikers will be acknowledged.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Crazeworld:

Pasadena*Hair*Salon wink
just-mykel na my forum name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2021

Crazeworld:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Crazeworld:

West/wood/ plumber

Forum: e_o_benin_ng_1

(1) (2) (3) ... (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: WorkTheTalk(m), Keyz1, Wokamest, OlusegunAJ(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.