Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3592796 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mr2kul:

How do you guys do this?.. Or is it Grace again?...
Please show me way na... I don outbound tire no positive response angry

We all have these same story bro.
Despite that, I am consistently positive. Plus I keep investing in new names, and steadily praying to God for more grace

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Koats14:
Sale Alert

Bought: $17.99 at NameLiquidate
SV: DNWE
BIN: $99
SP: $104
Net: $(99-17.99) = $81.01
Sales Type: Inbound (curated list)
Hold Time: 55 days
Days spent on DNWE: 6days

Shout out to my brother Adesarm for telling me about DNWE, he said some sold names within 24hrs, I sold within 6days. Evident that it is pure fact wholesale buyers are lurking around on the site.

DNWE is a wholesale marketplace. You pay monthly subscription of $14.99 or yearly $149. They have a curated section (better chances to sell as there are usually less than 200 names here, they review the name before accepting just like other brandable platforms) and non-curated section (any names are accepted to be published here).

Do your due diligence to research before subscribing. I got just one approval into the curated section out of 22. The only approval is the sale report you're reading so. If you decide to subscribe, I noticed names with higher GoDaddy appraisal and fair asking prices are part of the criteria for acceptance. Additional tip is if the name is registered in 3 or more extensions.

I know I sold low, it's a fair deal to me and a fast one. I wish the buyer the best.

PS: sales on DNWE are finalised on DAN, the buyer pays for the charges hence the higher SP.

March, be filled with sales!

they don't use payoneer, can DAN pay directly to local bank or is domiciliary account needed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
ChiefOlabowla:

We all have these same story bro.
Despite that, I am consistently positive. Plus I keep investing in new names, and steadily praying to God for more grace
I'm being optimistic this month sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buchika: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Please house, what is the current best way to receive payment from Dan. It's my first sale. Dan sent a mail that I should update my payment details.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by braivheart: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
ikhalyfah:
Hello everyone,
Trust we are all doing good.
It's been long, school issues, research and all took my entire time in January and February. Currently writing exams, and hopefully will be done Mid March.

I didn't have much time for domaining or anything domain related, nonetheless I give thanks to God I was able to squeeze in some sales even in my busiest moments.

I sold 7 domains total 1599$ in jan
And 7 in feb total $1300

Some of the sold names
JacksonvilleBanner
ModestoAdAgency
TintingNewyork
SeattlePrivateInvestigation

Also, I am happy to report my junior brother's first sale MontrealTowingService @100$
He sold d domaining with only 10 endusers contacted, at 3rd follow up, using a sales letter written in french, the sale blew my mind shaa.

Thank you everybody, stay safe and no too stress abeg, it's not worth it!

Regards,

If you don't mind I'd like to have your contact so we can talk on WhatsApp.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Buchika:
Please house, what is the current best way to receive payment from Dan. It's my first sale. Dan sent a mail that I should update my payment details.

Beeteecee!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hardvance:

Congrats on your sales. More to follow.

Modulus agency?

What inspired you to register this name?

I actually love the name. Did a little research on the name here and there and so loads of potential buyers. So I went ahead to purchase it as a good risk.

I did not send to scrap emails as I noticed I had a very less open rates for other outbound mails within that period I bought it. Instead I used contact forms on potential buyer websites believing that the interested ones would come knocking and so it went.

Asking price was 1,509. It was EDM. I pegged it at the price because of the caliber of the sites and business line of people already using similar name.
The buyer started out with trade mark pointers but was very diplomatic with suggestive interests as to willingness to buy it but not more than 750. After over 12 diplomatic emails from both of us. He seemed to be disliking the on and forth.... I settled for it. It was my first high sale in a single purchase. No need to be greedy.

NB: he owns similar name on several other extensions.

20 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
U1:

Congrats, Chief! grin

I'm still waiting for a sale like the second one.
No worry bro. We go make pass that amount na small small

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
ChiefOlabowla:

I actually love the name. Did a little research on the name here and there and so loads of potential buyers. So I went ahead to purchase it as a good risk.

I did not send to scrap emails as I noticed I had a very less open rates for other outbound mails within that period I bought it. Instead I used contact forms on potential buyer websites believing that the interested ones would come knocking and so it went.

Asking price was 1,509. It was EDM. I pegged it at the price because of the caliber of the sites and business line of people already using similar name.
The buyer started out with trade mark pointers but was very diplomatic with suggestive interests as to willingness to buy it but not more than 750. After over 12 diplomatic emails from both of us. He seemed to be disliking the on and forth.... I settled for it. It was my first high sale in a single purchase. No need to be greedy.

NB: he owns similar name on several other extensions.

Sweet.

More to come
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buchika: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Floyd45:

Beeteecee!
among the options I have in the payout dashboard, crypto is grayed out leaving only pay pal and bank transfer. How do I go about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 12:03am On Mar 04, 2021
Buchika:
among the options I have in the payout dashboard, crypto is grayed out leaving only pay pal and bank transfer. How do I go about it.

Contact them using the chat feature. They'll work you through it. Have you created a BTC wallet though?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buchika: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2021
Floyd45:

Contact them using the chat feature. They'll work you through it. Have you created a BTC wallet though?
Thanks a lot. I don't have a BTC wallet. Luno or Quidax which do I go for?
Thanks for your swift reply once again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 1:44am On Mar 04, 2021
Buchika:
Thanks a lot. I don't have a BTC wallet. Luno or Quidax which do I go for?
Thanks for your swift reply once again.

Go with Binance. With the CBN new policy you can't withdraw from Luno and I'm sure Quidax. With Binance there is the option for p2p

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 4:38am On Mar 04, 2021
Bring all your Fiverr and upwork withdrawals, 380/$ | 400/$
360/370/$

Bring all your PayPal funds, 380/$ | 400/$ 360/370/$

Bring any freelance platform fund withdrawal, 380/$ | 400/$
360/370/$

I also give verified and safe PayPal account for your withdrawals and immediate exchange to naira.

Get one free verified PayPal account after transaction.

Bmmfunds is super fast in payment and secured.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 5:15am On Mar 04, 2021
codemaniacs:

they don't use payoneer, can DAN pay directly to local bank or is domiciliary account needed
DAN can pay directly to any of the two. Either Local or Dorm Account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buchika: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Floyd45:

Go with Binance. With the CBN new policy you can't withdraw from Luno and I'm sure Quidax. With Binance there is the option for p2p
I appreciate, thanks for your selflessness.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2021
Guys please how do I reply this mail?

"I would but it for $40".

My asking price: $100.

NB: This is the first positive reply i have got since i started this business.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2021
ChiefOlabowla:
No worry bro. We go make pass that amount na small small
I claim am in Jesus's name!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2021
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Perfect money

Paypal

Skrill

Neteller

Greendot for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap...08088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2021
Just sold EuroCryptos/com on Dan

How do I get my dollars into my Naija bank account?

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Mr2kul:

Thank him for his kind offer and politely let him know the offer is to low to consider. Let him bump his offer up to $100 and he has himself a deal.

I'm belong to the school of thought that says never accept the first offer. All the best

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by safetim: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2021
Mr2kul:

Just got mine too overnight. Finger's crossed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2021
gentlekeny:
Just sold EuroCryptos/com on Dan

How do I get my dollars into my Naija bank account?
I think receiving via beeteecee is better, u get good rate. Add your beeteecee address and receive via binance where they will exchange for you through p2p at 480+/$

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2021
jamih:

I think receiving via beeteecee is better, u get good rate. Add your beeteecee address and receive via binance where they will exchange for you through p2p at 480+/$

Just sold a domain for $100 on dan but was registered on name silo.Do I need to push or do anything?.This is my first sales.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2021
chriskosherbal:
Goodday all..please I need help in cancelling the automatic renewal of my expired domain...I really don't want them to autodebit me anymore, and I don't want the domain anymore..

Pls pls guys I need your help on how to stop the renewal.
Please and please guys ...somebody should help me with this, I know you don't owe me but pls I need assistance..thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2021
Anyone sold a "movers" domain here?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2021
FaceBoo/net

TipScores/com

Your appraisals please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Mr2kul:

Tell him the minimum price is 100 dollar and it is only for 48 hours because u are running a promo, if u get intimidated and agree for 40, he won't still buy ....
40 dollars can't do u anything

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hardvance:
Anyone sold a "movers" domain here?

They sell well

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: virtuedagirl(f), Neutral15(m), OlusegunAJ(m), chicfarmer and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.