Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538399 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
budosky:
Sold

DogeSwap. com

$4K

Afternic BIN

Handregged
Three months old.

Awesome! Nice sale with good pricing.

Hope to see it being use for swapping platform soon following pancakes, juld and the likes.

More Sales, Baba. cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
I wonder why some end-users ask you to call even after explaining how a transaction would be processed.

Imagine calling one this evening after he had asked me to call only to be told that he wasn't interested in a domain name and doesn't want to buy anything from me. shocked

Another one about two weeks ago ask if I could come to his office when I called (with a U.S. number) so that we could discuss a low $$$ sale. Baba was in Canada and said he only dealt with locals. I explained how such transactions are usually processed online, story. (:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah but does it even work? Is it even close to their claim? I don't think so. Mails still bounce will neverbounce.

Names like NeverBounce and ZeroBounce don't mean a thing. Bounces cannot be eliminated entirely when using these tools. They can't even verify some email addresses - you'd often need to try doing that elsewhere.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dynadot .co promo ongoing. $2.85
Ends 13/3/21

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Massive congratulations! Wow! Don't think I would have thought of that keyword especially the doge+ swap, but well who knows, I may, lol! I commend you, that's thinking out of the box. The name is unique. I guess one needs to be really versed in words in this brandable, especially when dealing with real words. SH would have given that name $1999 price tag (lol, I don't know if they use that price swear for them), if not out right rejection sef. I commend your doggedness in taking the name to Afternic afterall. Congrats again.
Any crypto enlightened person will know this name is for the crypto space. DOGE is a coin which Elon musk has been hyping of recent. Swap is also a word that has good synergy with the root keyword.

Knowledge (before others know it) goes a long way in this hustle and this dude knows exactly what he's doing. Same way he sold scamdemic (Scam + Pandemic) during the wave of the covid outbreak.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
lloydtruth:

Bro, wink ino n'ogbe m?
No bro. I know the area well though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Wow! That's a good one. Little wonder then, it's taken in other extensions too. We go dey jolly Las Las, God dey.
Thanks for the enlightenment though.
Crazeworld:
Any crypto enlightened person will know this name is for the crypto space. DOGE is a coin which Elon musk has been hyping of recent. Swap is also a word that has good synergy with the root keyword.

Knowledge (before others know it) goes a long way in this hustle and this dude knows exactly what he's doing. Same way he sold scamdemic (Scam + Pandemic) during the wave of the covid outbreak.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Wow! That's a good one. Little wonder then, it's taken in other extensions too. We go dey jolly Las Las, God dey.
Thanks for the enlightenment though.
Of course. Our guy was smart enough to get it before/when Musk blew it up. Look for AdaSwap. That would be another mine.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please gurus hear ,some one should help me sale/rate this domain civitik.com

Thanks.. godaddy appraisal estimate it as $1,232
But I put $325.. cuz I want to sale it fast..gurus I need ur help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Any registrar running .vc?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pk01:
Please gurus hear ,some one should help me sale/rate this domain civitik.com

Thanks.. godaddy appraisal estimate it as $1,232
But I put $325.. cuz I want to sale it fast..gurus I need ur help
What does the name mean? Why did you reg it?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nwereonye(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
DarkWallpaper//king

Over 60k traffic, does parking it make sense more??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
What does the name mean? Why did you reg it?
boss I swear I just dunno ..a newbie things,I just saw it on expired domains and the name sweet me .. that's why I reg it...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
budosky:
Sold

DogeSwap. com

$4K

Afternic BIN

Handregged
Three months old.
Huge. Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eromzi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Good evening friends. if I want to submit a domain name on SH do I need to delist it from were I list the name first?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pk01:
boss I swear I just dunno ..a newbie things,I just saw it on expired domains and the name sweet me .. that's why I reg it...
Delete then. Newbies should thread easy grounds.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Eromzi:
Good evening friends. if I want to submit a domain name on SH do I need to delist it from were I list the name first?
No. Let them accept first then you may do that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
U meant I should delete the domain? ..it has already been registered ooh,and I parked it on sedo..18 clicks $0.03
Sapiosexuality:
Delete then. Newbies should thread easy grounds.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pk01:
U meant I should delete the domain? ..it has already been registered ooh,and I parked it on sedo..18 clicks $0.03
Lol. No wahala. Try your luck. Use this one to learn.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. No wahala. Try your luck. Use this one to learn.
I beg give me some guidelines please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pk01:
I beg give me some guidelines please
Delete it wherever you registered if they actually allow refund.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pk01:

Park it at bodis. If it pays for its renewal at the end of the year, keep it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Of course. Our guy was smart enough to get it before/when Musk blew it up. Look for AdaSwap. That would be another mine.
Not only Adaswap, ONT/ENJ swap grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Thanks so much sir..I will send a dm..
Sapiosexuality:
Delete it wherever you registered if they actually allow refund.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pk01:
Thanks so much sir..I will send a dm..
Frankly speaking, I hate this 'Sir' nonsense.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
johnoj24:

Not only Adaswap, ONT/ENJ swap grin
All of them. Lol. TronSwap could take aeons to sell. Lol. That coin is shameless.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
Thanks boss you must be yoruba man.. Nigeria need people like you. people like you are rare
Sapiosexuality:
Frankly speaking, I hate this 'Sir' nonsense.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pk01:
Thanks boss you must be yoruba man.. Nigeria need people like you. people like you are rare
Smh. Boss! Smh. Yoruba man? Smh. This guy leave me abeg.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
First Sale Alert.

TxRugs in king for $125
SV: Dan
HT: 3 Month
Started outbounding it mid Jan

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Congrats.
foluwaseyi:
First Sale Alert.

TxRugs in king for $150
SV: Dan
HT: 3 Month
Started outbounding it mid Jan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Congrats.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Congrats.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.