Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538644 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mighty5050(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
hello house.. please how do you manage to contact end-users who have only mobile numbers on their website
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
mighty5050:
hello house.. please how do you manage to contact end-users who have only mobile numbers on their website

Get a US number and place a call
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Grace tongue tongue angry angry

Funny lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mayoorcity: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
If you're looking for tips on domaining as a starter or pro

You should consider visiting;

Domain Graduate point com
Outbound Domains point com
Abdul Basit point com

Thank me later smiley

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
QueenRebecca:

Funny lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Lolol. You got the joke. cheesy wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
mighty5050:
Call the numbers if you must reach them. Or try to locate their mail address through LinkedIn and other social media. If that fails, you call them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jaymidas001: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Grace tongue tongue angry angry

Make d grace reach everybody side o

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mtakahela(f): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Got south/ampton/ flooring confused whether should i ask for refund or not

Reason i found out its located in Uk as well as in US, will it be the problem?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Mtakahela:
Got south/ampton/ flooring confused whether should i ask for refund or not

Reason i found out its located in Uk as well as in US, will it be the problem?
That's even better. Outbound to both except the population sucks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
[s]Schedule just gets tighter by the day. Please i'll need someone to assist with outbounding, you should have a good grasp of domaining and outbound marketing. Preferably Not a student or busy worker. Need someone with enough time on his/her hands and wants to make good bucks. if you're interested, shoot me a Dm, Thanks.
Pls tick the boxes before shooting a Dm, make sure we're ready for business.....let's not waste each others time, Thanks[/s]
thanks.....gotten a couple

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

I have like three of such domains with Durham as the city name. Done series of outbounding with multiple follow-ups still no sale yet. No giving up though

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mtakahela(f): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sold

DogeSwap. com

$4K

Afternic BIN

Handregged
Three months old.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
chinwong:

I have like three of such domains with Durham as the city name. Done series of outbounding with multiple follow-ups still no sale yet. No giving up though
Exactly. No giving up.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
budosky:
Sold

DogeSwap. com

$4K

Afternic BIN

Handregged
Three months old.
Huge!

Big Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
congrats but it doesnt tally. How come? Many other extension gone since.
Abi na you facilitated the other extension being taken?
budosky:
Sold

DogeSwap. com

$4K

Afternic BIN

Handregged
Three months old.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Promxy94:

Yes your names are good, but that doesn't mean if you have the means to acquire more names, you shouldn't.

Buy more names if you have the means your next registration might be your next sales.

I sometimes borrow money to buy domains i see or like.

GOD GRACE GOT Me
I sold Arizona//leak//detection in king
For $499 at Epik after registering and outbounding it few minutes. Hold time will be max 2 hrs.

#MYGODLIVES....

Oga promxy
Bring the 99$ wey dey ontop make I give you my plumbingleakrepairsdotcom name. angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mighty5050(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hardvance:

Get a US number and place a call
thanks boss.. any idea where i can get this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mighty5050(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Call the numbers if you must reach them. Or try to locate their mail address through LinkedIn and other social media. If that fails, you call them.
thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
priceaction:

congrats but it doesnt tally. How come? Many other extension gone since.
Abi na you facilitated the other extension being taken?

If you know nothing about domaining, just keep shut or go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
mighty5050:
thanks boss.. any idea where i can get this?

Cc Opistorincos
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EMREX02: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
budosky:
Sold
DogeSwap. com $4K
Afternic BIN
Handregged Three months old.
Massive sales!!! Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
budosky:

I don't think he mean it that way though.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
oga experience man, dont be rude, na gentle question and clarification i needed may be i can register the .co too, many people does that especially when not trademarked, and i saw something not clear, i asked and you went offensive. I dont know why people like you always feel on top of the world with insults when a gentle question is asked. If you know it all doesnt mean that others should not know it too. I said may be your sales triggered other extension registration. What is wrong with that? smh for you.
budosky:

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
priceaction:
oga experience man, dont be rude, na gentle question and clarification i needed may be i can register the .co too, many people does that especially when not trademarked, and i saw something not clear, i asked and you went offensive. I dont know why people like you always feel on top of the world with insults when a gentle question is asked. If you know it all doesnt mean that others should not know it too. I said may be your sales triggered other extension registration. What is wrong with that? smh for you.
Chill, man. Your wording was ambiguous. Initially, I was like who's this but reading through I get you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Chill, man. Your wording was ambiguous. Initially, I was like who's this but reading through I get you.

its ok bro. Probably sold far before reported here. He just took it personal. many extensions gone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Massive congratulations! Wow! Don't think I would have thought of that keyword especially the doge+ swap, but well who knows, I may, lol! I commend you, that's thinking out of the box. The name is unique. I guess one needs to be really versed in words in this brandable, especially when dealing with real words. SH would have given that name $1999 price tag (lol, I don't know if they use that price swear for them), if not out right rejection sef. I commend your doggedness in taking the name to Afternic afterall. Congrats again.
budosky:
Sold

DogeSwap. com

$4K

Afternic BIN

Handregged
Three months old.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OlusegunAJ(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
budosky:
Sold

DogeSwap. com

$4K

Afternic BIN

Handregged
Three months old.

Massive !!!
Congratulations boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Obagoblog:
Guys, I've been using Neverbounce for email verification until this morning, when I realise they no longer give the usual free 1000 credits.
Please, What's the best alternative?

Baba, it's good to consider paying for some things we find useful.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
budosky:
Sold

DogeSwap. com

$4K

Afternic BIN

Handregged
Three months old.

Legend. Congrats! Na your way, we know. grin Scamd... & the one that sold about the same time still dey my mind. Some things are hard to forget! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
U1:

Baba, it's good to consider paying for some things we find useful.
Yeah but does it even work? Is it even close to their claim? I don't think so. Mails still bounce will neverbounce.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools, 2horsePOWER(m), Hero2t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.