Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547708 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
fergusen:
Google emoji domains. I think that's an emoji domain.
You're right, boss! We learn everyday. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kingsolar:
I submitted this name this name "CartAsap", whois said it's available, GoDaddy said it's available to Squadhelp on the 27th of August and it was rejected only for me to check it today and it's being registered. Hmmmmmm am really pained right now

Yeah, you don't have any reason to take my word on this. But I'd rather risk the $9 on a name I feel good about - that's why I try to avoid registering too many brandables.

TWIMC: if you have some money you won't need to use anytime soon in the bank, you might do better getting some valuable domains with part of it and pray for the best. The inflation trend in the country is frightening!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kingsolar:
I submitted this name this name "CartAsap", whois said it's available, GoDaddy said it's available to Squadhelp on the 27th of August and it was rejected only for me to check it today and it's being registered. Hmmmmmm am really pained right now

Sorry about the experience. Like someone already advised, use whois .com to check availability next time.

In my opinion, if you hadn't submitted it to squadhelp for review, it might still be available. GoDaddy & Squadhelp was a bad combo.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
U1:

Yeah, you don't have any reason to take my word on this. But I'd rather risk the $9 on a name I feel good about - that's why I try to avoid registering too many brandables.

TWIMC: if you have some money you won't need to use anytime soon in the bank, you might do better getting some valuable domains with part of it and pray for the best. The inflation trend in the country is frightening!

Absolutely right bro. Prices rising everyday.

Meanwhile, please who knows what GTB charges per dollar now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsolar: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
kenralph:

Sorry about the experience. Like someone already advised, use whois .com to check availability next time.

In my opinion, if you hadn't submitted it to squadhelp for review, it might still be available. GoDaddy & Squadhelp was a bad combo.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
kenralph:

Absolutely right bro. Prices rising everyday.

Meanwhile, please who knows what GTB charges per dollar now?
you can check this on ngnrates
com i think they update it weekly cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by excess4luv: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
IdeasPro:

Please, follow the link on my signature file below this post to reach out to me from our contact form or make a phone call through my mobile.

Damble, how are you? It's has been a long time we discussed!

your link is suspended
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by foluwaseyi: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bosses in the house, please help me with a better response cos I absolutely do not want to mess this up, as per I need an end to this drought. Keypoints from the response of an enduser:

1: She's interested and would like to know if it's still available
2: She's changing her practice, so she needs a few days to decide
3: She knows the doctor with a similar name, (His ends with Chiropractic and mine ends with Chiro.) Did he drop the address?

Please how do I convince her to go with the name for her change?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
2sexycom:
Of course they are. I have a few I relate with on here.

But at the same time, I cut one off because he became unbearably and subtly arrogant and irritating and he is the only one I have ever physically met when I was in Benin for my cousin's wedding.

Cut him off, blocked him, and also told him NEVER to message me again. I did that because he turned everything into a competition, the same person that was pestering me all over the place and bugging me. WHY? He was making some $$$ and feels he bigger than me lol. I have no problem with anyone making more money than I.

I also learned he displayed that attitude to some else.

A relationship is more important than turning these things into a competition but I am sure he is not mature enough to realize that yet.

I knew him before I met HayKay but I can say I and HayKay have had a run at trying to strike deals outside domaining. The last one we did came through me, it was something that involved a $4M transaction...

But somehow I found that the people we were dealing with were scammers. It was BrandUche(another person I met here) that first alerted me and warned me because he is quite experienced in the field. I found it hard to listen initially until another close relative called my attention to it.

We had to pull out.

I am mentioning this because these names here are domainers that I met on here but we have helped one another outside domaining. Money is good BUT BUILD healthy relationships with the people you meet here. It is richer than wealth! Don't just narrow everything like that mumu to domaining and turn everything to competition.

There is a bigger world out there.
His ugly side got the better of him, am sure it was not his intention to piss you off. We should all learn to control our undesirable trait so that we don’t keep losing things money cannot Buy. embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
toby345:
you can check this on ngnrates
com i think they update it weekly cool

Thank you bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NEYO4U: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good evening to all bosses in the house. Pls i made another sale on afternic but I realized that there is no option for Bitcoin payout on after. Pls is there a way I can get my payment through Bitcoin on afternic. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
NEYO4U:
Good evening to all bosses in the house. Pls i made another sale on afternic but I realized that there is no option for Bitcoin payout on after. Pls is there a way I can get my payment through Bitcoin on afternic. Thanks

Nope.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
the exchange rate is only sweet when u are getting paid, #560 to one dollar mahn, so sweet grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
NEYO4U:
no way bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by captain2020(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hello Bosses in the house, I'm newbie and every much interested in domain business. Please I want experience person to teach me about buying and selling of domain. My WhatsApp number is 07032136359.
God bless you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
captain2020:
Hello Bosses in the house, I'm newbie and every much interested in domain business. Please I want experience person to teach me about buying and selling of domain. My WhatsApp number is 07032136359.
God bless you

Contact the OP of the thread at julanky dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 6:01am On Sep 15, 2021
NEYO4U:
congrats man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2021
So let me share this sad tale with you all. Recently, I saw a domain that I fall in love with, I knew there is no chance of getting the domain, the big guys would have probably back ordered it. There is no way this good domain will Drop without a ferocious struggle for it. Still, I decided to try my luck, fortunately I got the Domain hurray hurray but for reason I could not Rejoice, I feel like something fetchy is going on, it should not be this easy naaaa or am the one thinking this domain is good but actually crappy angry I decided to check the history of the domain only to discover it was first registered in 2019, a domain as beautiful like this, it impossible, my eyes must be deceiving me. Guys, my eyes really was deceiving me, the next day I decided to check the domain name when I got up from bed, when my eyes are still fresh, I decided to look at the domain.grin Behold, I saw something else. shocked I fall for the oldest trick in the Game undecided “when something seems to good to be true, it probably is” grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2021
Alexxien:
So let me share this sad tale with you all. Recently, I saw a domain that I fall in love with, I knew there is no chance of getting the domain, the big guys would have probably back ordered it. There is no way this good domain will Drop without a ferocious struggle for it. Still, I decided to try my luck, fortunately I got the Domain hurray hurray but for reason I could not Rejoice, I feel like something fetchy is going on, it should not be this easy naaaa or am the one thinking this domain is good but actually crappy angry I decided to check the history of the domain only to discover it was first registered in 2019, a domain as beautiful like this, it impossible, my eyes must be deceiving me. Guys, my eyes really was deceiving me, the next day I decided to check the domain name when I got up from bed, when my eyes are still fresh, I decided to look at the domain.grin Behold, I saw something else. shocked I fall for the oldest trick in the Game undecided “when something seems to good to be true, it probably is” grin
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by spirul77: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Help fam, after registering on squadhelp, I tried logging in but it's showing, "this page cannot be opened, you can't open this page now" I tried von and it's same thing, what could be the problem ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2021
excess4luv:

your link is suspended

Thanks great pal. PayPal has become a thorn in the flesh oh. I'm in a remote location and I just noticed they declined my Zenith card linked to the hosting account for reasons of lifting limits.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2021
Alexxien:

Letter "a" is obviously missing in the photographer, right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Alexxien:

Why not request a refund since the domain is less than 5 days and sav/com offers that?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2021
IdeasPro:

Letter "a" is obviously missing in the photographer, right?
At the bolded, hmmmmm. I did not see that at all grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Rankett:

Why not request a refund since the domain is less than 5 days and sav/com offers that?
Of course, that was the first thing I ran to grin but I got denied, I did not meet certain requirement to be allow for that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ennymob22: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2021
jamih:
Alhamdulillah
Holisticwellnessservices///com
Sold: $99
Venue: Afternic
ns5/ns6
Hi, can u pls give me ur WhatsApp number, I wanna ask some questions. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Alexxien:

grin Behold, I saw something else. shocked I fall for the oldest trick in the Gameundecided “when something seems too good to be true, it probably is” grin

grin cheesy I had a similar experience a couple of days back, I saw affordable//Counseling//services// king. With the speed of light, I quickly buy it.
After when my mind don rest, I decided to check it out again, it was not what I desire, what I bought was :I :I affordable//Counselling//services which has low metrics compare to the first one. But I decided to hold on to it after doing more research over it.

We keep learning.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Damn, crazy grin grin
Alexxien:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Alexxien:

Lesson learnt Boss.

[img]http://media./images/3d8eb1e9c497abc46370cee9b55d682f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2021
gentlewind:

grin cheesy I had a similar experience a couple of days back, I saw affordable//Counseling//services// king. With the speed of light, I quickly buy it.
After when my mind don rest, I decided to check it out again, it was not what I desire, what I bought was :I :I affordable//Counselling//services which has low metrics compare to the first one. But I decided to hold on to it after doing more research over it.

We keep learning.

It all happens....

And sometimes I decide to keep and just watch
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2021
gentlewind:

We keep learning.

Counseling is an American English spelling.
Counselling is the British English spelling of the same word.

You never can tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2021
I need a latest sales letter.. Please..
Thecopyblogger321@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: spcrypto247, Amigoss and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.