Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547048 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
fergusen:

But to be realistic, is there a possibility of finding such domains...?
I doubt. I think GD adds extra values based on the age of the domains or so. I don't get it yet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lolol. GoDaddy's appraisal above $3000 is more than an automated system. I'm increasing my bid to 3000 Naira if the appraisal is around $10,000. This is for guys here who don't have money to buy names but have been learning. This is a great opportunity.

If i find such name, I would collect loan to register it. Who no like beta thing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mr2kul:
Fellow Domainers, how do you view city+chiropractor and ophthalmologist?
Sold city+chiropractor fr 299 DYOR
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
soliufiljannah:

If i find such name, I would collect loan to register it. Who no like beta thing cheesy
Lol. It's possible these GD guys have automatically regged all names above 2k. Lol. But last time someone here said he found a four letter word there. I will like to know what the dude actually found.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Rankett:
Is it advisable to contact an end user in Turkey with a naija number?

It's actually urgent

@ideaspro U1 Sapiosexuality 2sexycom HIScraziness

I see you have the answer already: don't, especially if those folks don't know you are in Nigeria.

That's one of the problems of living in this country. I wish I can just sleep and wake up a Canadian.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
U1:

I see you have the answer already. That's one of the problems of living in this country.

I wish I can just sleep and wake up a Canadian.
It's terrible. Got a call from an enduser today who once wanted a name from me. After confirming my country, I'm not sure if he told me he was looking to buy the domain name 'FuckYou' dot com or so. But that was what I heard. Lol. I feigned ignorance and told him it's already taken. Smh. We don suffer for this country's name.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
It's terrible. Got a call from an enduser today who once wanted a name from me. After confirming my country, I'm not sure if he told me he was looking to buy the domain name 'FuckYou' dot com or so. But that was what I heard. Lol. I feigned ignorance and told it's already taken. Smh. We don suffer for this country hand.

Ayiii cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
U1:

Ayiii cheesy
Lol. This one is crazy. He called me not the other way round. He's a clarinet and a bit popular in his field. I sent him a mail already just to make sure I heard him clearly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
I noticed the same thing with Streak today as well, it kept notifying me that the email has been opened, just after I sent it. Can anyone help on this pls?
iykepromotions:
why not try streak?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
fergusen:

Although those automated appraisals (GoDaddy, etibot, etc) are inaccurate, I will offer #1500 Naira for same. grin

I go double this offer for any person wey find that kind name for me to reg. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
iykepromotions:
why not try streak?
Thanks. I will do that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gunsnroses: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Find local businesses in your area and offer to make them a website if they don't have one. People underestimate the number of businesses that still have no online presence.

When I went on a trip to California, we met with different businesses (mostly local) to attend a Start-Up business 101 seminar. The first bullet point was literally that: make a website. I was honestly surprised at the number of people who attended that event that didn't have a website, to begin with.

Ended up landing a client that was a forging company in California. Here's the website I helped build with them. Lot's of similar people out there waiting to be tapped, give it a try~

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
I am buying Name-Cheap domain portfolio. Maximum age 5months.
Domains you want to let go at a giveaway price.
The domains must be on Name Cheap.
My offer is NGN2,500 each, I need 30 to 50 domains.

P.S Names you feel are worthless, bought by mistake, and wish to discard for that price.

Name-cheap only
Contact via WhatsApp on my signature.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Omor,
Maybe it is truly shit oo.

I’m sha grateful my mails are hitting the inbox,

Thanks Sapiosexuality.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ah, some end users can be mean.
eddy42:
Omor,

Thanks Sapiosexuality.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
eddy42:
Omor,

Thanks Sapiosexuality.
Lolol. Smh. But why are you thanking me? Sure your name is not shit?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Ah, some end users can be mean.
It's actually a good thing. At least he's hitting the box.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Yeah, I've got several uninterested as well, one even told me "all the best" grin grin. It's still better than cold silence.
Sapiosexuality:
It's actually a good thing. At least he's hitting the box.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
eddy42:
Omor,

Thanks Sapiosexuality.

It must actually be shit...At least to them. But who cares! shitty domains also sell

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lolol. Smh. But why are you thanking me? Sure your name is not shit?
The Gblast seems to be going well for me, that's why
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Yeah, I've got several uninterested as well, one even told me "all the best" grin grin. It's still better than cold silence.
Honestly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Gblast as in Gmass email sender?
eddy42:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
eddy42:
Omor,

Thanks Sapiosexuality.
Sapiosexuality is Da boss... 100%

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Gblast as in Gmass email sender?
Gblast from Snov, it's an extension in chrome that helps you send bulk email for free.
(400)Max in a day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=Lush100 post=105839627][/quote]yeah Abokifx......com to
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=Lush100 post=105839627[/quote]yeah Abokifx......com to
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
eddy42:

Good one.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Pk01:
Sapiosexuality is Da boss... 100%
Lol. Bullocks. tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
eddy42:

Does it work on mobile?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Femcesc07:

P.S Names you feel are worthless, bought by mistake, and wish to discard for that price.

Name-cheap only

I recommend him. Tested and Trusted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Legit guy! Seamless transaction!!

Sell your "born-by-mistake" names to him if you need QUICK cash.
Femcesc07:

Name-cheap only

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Bullocks. tongue
kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Promxy94(m), rm94(m), shapman and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.