Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537385 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 6:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Opistorincos:
Good evening house. I'm available for your scrapping needs.

Yellow Pages scrapping - 450 per domain name.

Owners email, Google maps and Google web results combination - 1k per domain name.

If you don't mind sharing, what scrapping tool do you use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Successwit: 7:15am On Nov 09, 2021
snillocer:

It is the black man sense at work. Most of the people that refuse to report sales are the ones that will rush to nameprós to read another man's own.

Forget, There is something wrong with the black man's brain.
But you started with the same black man's sense by deleting your posts on this thread. A clear case of the pot calling the kettle black! Just my observation, no strings attached.

25 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omnivalent(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2021
Please what's GTB's current $/Naira exchange rate?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Omnivalent:
Please what's GTB's current $/Naira exchange rate?
480 /1$ as at Sunday morning when I used it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hospitalnear: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Still looking for that scrapper that scraps YP, GP, FB, Insta, Twitter, LinkedIn. Anyone?
If you want a managed service for LinkedIn data Scraping then go to this managed service: iscraper.io which is offering more affordable prices for LinkedIn data. As I have searched through internet, there are many services which sell LinkedIn data but they are way more expensive.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omnivalent(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2021
virtuedagirl:

480 /1$ as at Sunday morning when I used it

Thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2021
DevilsEqual:

Sir,most banks maximum monthly dollar transaction limit is $100,how can I increase that

I'm talking about the withdrawal of dollars using naira MasterCard
I guess u now have to own multiple bank cards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Esther2027(f): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2021
Thanks for the info..
Great piece wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
teesticks.enterprises@gmail//com
Thanks bro
Vikkoh:

Okay I'm finally back from the 5days ban.
I was banned by the Antispam bot after I dropped the tutorial step by step on this thread. They also removed the post when I mailed a Mod.

I wouldn't risk posting it again.
That aside, if you to learn how to do it, send me a mail or drop your email on a dead thread on my profile so I'd see it.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zaltanera(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Vikkoh:

I was banned by the Antispam bot after I dropped the tutorial step by step on this thread. They also removed the post when I mailed a Mod.

That aside, if you to learn how to do it, send me a mail or drop your email on a dead thread on my profile so I'd see it.
Thanks.
zaltanera@gmail.com. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Vikkoh:

Thanks.

kachalla1900@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
I tried to list my domain names on SH but I was told that I would need SH coins to list.

Is that it or there's something I am not doing right??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dannydrums889: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Vikkoh:

Thanks.
seunmayowa889@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
What do you think is the right reply when an enduser tells you they’re swamped or have too many jobs already, I know it’s their way of telling you off or asking you to go away but I still want a reply for them grin

Cc Thorrvik55 tranxo awesomeduru
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
McTeesticks:
I tried to list my domain names on SH but I was told that I would need SH coins to list.

the only thing you haven't done right is reading vast about the business.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
HIScraziness:
What do you think is the right reply when an enduser tells you they’re swamped or have too many jobs already, I know it’s their way of telling you off or asking you to go away but I still want a reply for them grin
Well, to keep the communication channel open, I would ask him the most convenient and appropriate time he would PREFER I contact him..

You improvise your responses based on each of his answers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
tranxo:

Well, to keep the communication channel open, I would ask him the most convenient and appropriate time he would PREFER I contact him..

You improvise your responses based on each of his answers.

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
Vikkoh:

Thanks.

theoseun34@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TeeSha(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Vikkoh:

Thanks.

geekcentralonline1@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
McTeesticks:

Yes. You would need coins to submit your domains on Squadhelp for premium listing review.

There's also the standard listing that's like what Dan offers. No need of coins for that. No logos, no promotion, no visibility in the Squadhelp marketplace.

There exists a free submission option for premium listing. By default, it's disabled for new accounts. If you have a good brandable portfolio, send them a link to your domain portfolio and tell them you would like to have the free option enabled for your account.
If they accept, their commission on sales might be up to 35% if you use that option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MarkGud(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
hi guys, been a long time here. Can anyone suggest a crypto related name domain e.g metaverse, coin, playtoearn, defi, degens, etc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ZaRed: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
VeeInsider:
I checked my mail late and I couldn't find where to upload any document.

Logout and login again to your Go-DD acct, if that doesn't work you'll have to contact support.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
MarkGud:
hi guys, been a long time here. Can anyone suggest a crypto related name domain e.g metaverse, coin, playtoearn, defi, degens, etc
And give it to you? Lol.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MarkGud(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
And give it to you? Lol.

grin be nice man. Okay, give me already sold ones.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Successwit:

But you started with the same black man's sense by deleting your posts on this thread. A clear case of the pot calling the kettle black Just my observation, no strings attached.

Lol. The black man never disappoints by leaving the message to attack the messenger.

Actually, you're right. Happy now?

But that doesn't stop the truth from being what it is. Deal with it dude.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 12:59am On Nov 10, 2021
MarkGud:
I have two good names... But don't have $$ to register for now.. 5k each.. Send a dm if interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 1:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Try Uk2.net transfer deal 0.5 Pounds/ domain transfer.
I currently transferred 3 domains.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2021
jamih:
dot coms?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2021
jamih:

How much is their registrations for 1st year boss?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Crazeworld:
dot coms?
Yes and also .org, .net
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2021
dayo2hot:

How much is their registrations for 1st year boss?
I think 10 - 15pounds
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2021
jamih:

Yes and also .org, .net
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Greenbuoy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.