Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3574598 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Spiritualizt:

Selling Geo domains is no longer funny, this end-user sent in a $10 offer, I told him to send his best offer that the domain is far more valuable, this was his blunt reply
"That is my best offer and if you don’t like it pleases remove me from the list"

What do we newbies do then??
What other domain kinds can I move on to?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Spiritualizt:

Selling Geo domains is no longer funny, this end-user sent in a $10 offer, I told him to send his best offer that the domain is far more valuable, this was his blunt reply
"That is my best offer and if you don’t like it pleases remove me from the list"

Even if you accept his offer he won't pay. Some end-users don't know how to say " not interested". They'll be using different old trick to frustrate you from not contacting them. One once agreed to buy my domain but he didn't pay. I started follow up on him but he didn't reply me. He was just reading it. Out of anger one day, I asked him to let me know if he's not interested again that I won't contact him again. To my surprise, he replied "yes, thank you very much" immediately.
The same person I have sent over 5 emails to before that didn't reply any.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Frankly45:

Even if you accept his offer he won't pay. Some end-users don't know how to say " not interested". They'll be using different old trick to frustrate you from not contacting them. One once agreed to buy my domain but he didn't pay. I started follow up on him but he didn't reply me. He was just reading it. Out of anger one day, I asked him to let me know if he's not interested again that I won't contact him again. To my surprise, he replied "yes, thank you very much" immediately.
The same person I have sent over 5 emails to before that didn't reply any.
one needs the determination to make sales in selling geo domains it can be challenging most times God will help us.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
McTeesticks:

What do we newbies do then??
What other domain kinds can I move on to?
diversify to other categories of domaining Eg brandable(takes patience to make sales most times), and EMD.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Who has been able to use the NETSOL promo? Not going through for me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2021
My meta colleqshionz

MetaPlasty////king
MetaJutsu////king
MetaJitsu////king
MetaTorrent////net

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HustlePro: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2021

Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace

A Ghanian pastor identified as Mensah Otabil, has reportedly lambast Christians who are in the habit of ''tapping'' into other Christians's grace, Newspremises reports.

Pastor Otabil who chastised Christian for tapping into other Christian's grace, while speaking at at a church event recently, explained that, it is unbiblical to do so as the grace of God is available for all Christians to access and that it is unwise to tap grace from a pastor and not from the source of the grace.

According to him,

''These days I hear things from some Christians and it hurts me. My heart is wounded. People say things to me like ''Pastor, I want to tap into your grace. Sometimes they come and hold your feet. I say ''Are you crazy?''. What is wrong with you?My grace? Where did you read it in the bible? My Grace? It is the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

"How we can read the bible and still be foolish I don't get it. It is not as if the bible is a secret document. It's there. Written plain white. And then you will say you are coming to tap into my grace. Me Mensah Otabil? Are you mad?

"I live by the grace of God. If yu have to tap into grace, commensensically go to the source. What's wrong with your head. If you need grace, go to the giver of grace.''

Watch him taking about this in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H9j8PeG36c

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/are-you-mad-pastor-lambast-people-who-are-in-the-habit-of-tapping-from-other-peoples-grace-video/

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sagewords: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2021
Frankly45:
A big thanks to Deji1510 and Sapiosexuality. The domain that I won last month in the Deji1510 giveaway was sold yesterday.

That's great. Congratulations

More sales to us

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Playing around on the Wayback Machine. Here is what I got grin

Pic 1: Nairaland in July 2005.
Pic 2: TheFacebook (now Facebook) in February 2004

Do you have a domain that will have a massive transformation say in 15 years?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
HIScraziness:
Who has been able to use the NETSOL promo? Not going through for me.
I used it with my zenith master card

When checking out Use vpn.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Please none of my end users have reply in two days...whats going on....and i have also informed the price is negotiable..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrSamsung(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Please how trustworthy is Dan.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
MrSamsung:
Please how trustworthy is Dan.com

Here.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrSamsung(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
CornOak:

Here.
Thanks. But I am in a serious shit. I asked the question because I listed a particular domain there and about just 10minutes of listing it they said it is sold without even allowing me to change DNS at my registrar Namesilo to verify me as the owner. I didn't even receive a sale confirmation email from them and I can’t find the particular domain on my dashboard either. I reached out to them but they haven't respond.

The other domains I listed alongside that particular domain are still there with no issue.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
MrSamsung:

Thanks. But I am in a serious shit. I asked the question because I listed a particular domain there and about just 10minutes of listing it they said it is sold without even allowing me to change DNS at my registrar Namesilo to verify me as the owner. I didn't even receive a sale confirmation email from them and I can’t find the particular domain on my dashboard either. I reached out to them but they haven't respond.

The other domains I listed alongside that particular domain are still there with no issue.

First, calm your nerves, there's nothing serious here.

Second, are you sure you listed that domain successfully? How did you know it was sold? Is the domain in your portfolio now? Kindly go back and check before we move forward.

I'm assuming the domain was previously listed and sold by another seller, but the buyer never changed the Dan DNS till it dropped again.

If my assumption is right, just chat their support and ask them to add the domain to your portfolio, since you're the new owner.

Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrSamsung(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
CornOak:

First, calm your nerves, there's nothing serious here.

Are you sure you listed that domain successfully? How did you know it was sold? Is the domain in your portfolio now? Kindly go back and check before we move forward.

I'm assuming the domain was previously listed and sold by another seller, but the buyer never changed the Dan DNS till it dropped again.

If my assumption is right, just chat their support and ask them to add the domain to your portfolio, since you're the new owner.

Cheers.
According to the page they showed me if I clicked "your store" they said 'sorry this domain has been sold'. This happens after they first acknowledged my listing of the domain as successful.

I don't think another domainer listed and sold that domain because I have never heard of someone selling a domain owned by another.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
MrSamsung:

According to the page they showed me if I clicked "your store" they said 'sorry this domain has been sold'. This happens after they first acknowledged my listing of the domain as successful.

I don't think another domainer listed and sold that domain because I have never heard of someone selling a domain owned by another.

You didn't answer the questions. Is the domain currently in your portfolio? Kindly refresh your portfolio and check.

Also, if you click on "Your Store," it will lead you to your domain shop and not a single domain you listed It seems you're mixing things up here.

I'm afraid that domain wasn't listed successfully.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrSamsung(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
CornOak:

You didn't answer the questions. Is the domain currently in your portfolio? Kindly refresh your portfolio and check.

Also, if you click on "Your Store," it will lead you to your domain shop and not a single domain you listed It seems you're mixing things up here.

I'm afraid that domain wasn't listed successfully.

It took them more than 7hours to respond. They've resolved the issue. They said because it was Sunday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
MrSamsung:

It took them more than 7hours to respond. They've resolved the issue. They said because it was Sunday.

All the best and happy sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrSamsung(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
CornOak:

All the best and happy sales.
Thanks man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
symbuul:

I don give up embarassed

Don't give up please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 12:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Bonsujk:

Don't give up please
haa haa the guy with the premium names?.. E Don shock am..
Lols...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 12:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Pk01:
haa haa the guy with the premium names?.. E Don shock am..
Lols...

grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by senatorken01(m): 1:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Jerry59:
On this day five (5) years ago (Oct 26, 2016) and exactly this hour(12:13pm) this thread was birthed.

Happy Anniversary!

Thank God for this thread and using iykepromotions and other bosses as a vessel to bless those seeking financial freedom online. This thread has produced more millionaires than any other seminar you'd ever attend on "How to make money online"

I read there was a thread before this but when I started this was the one I met. Even though it's an awareness thread(as the OP would say) but a lot of gold is here to mine.

An advice for those that are about to also venture into this hustle. When the bosses tell you to start from page 1 it's for a reason. Don't think they're being wicked telling you to do that. I see it as them protecting you from making the same mistakes they made. You'll be laughing while reading it sef cos of the kind of names they acquired, the disagreements
and lot more. At first it's going to be tough (especially when you don't have the funds to invest more) but keep pushing and just one sale will cover up for all the efforts.

I believe the OP of this thread also offers paid mentorship. To be honest he's just trying to help cos most people won't even teach you for such an amount and if they decide to, be ready to sell lands to get the knowledge for the time they'd spend(when they can make more than what you're paying working).

Whatever you decide to do make sure reading this thread is one of them. But if you refuse to read this thread then be ready to pay for it with your money and time cos you'd have spent a lot of money and be forced to come read the thread and start seeing your mistakes. Don't rush the reading as well. Take your time so you don't also come back to read it when sales drought deals with you.

As for sales drought, e go touch everybody. For the bosses it won't take time before the sales start coming again due to their experience in the field. Like one of my bosses would say "Your attitude during sales drought is what makes you a Domainer".

If during your school days you hate reading, lol you don jam the one wey pass reading cos in domaining you never stop reading and learning. You have to be updated and also do a lot of research if you want to survive this space. No late comer, whenever you start and do the right thing sales go come. So don't feel like "it will cast" as most online businesses.

Thank you for taking time to read my epistle.

Special s/o to all those bosses that keep answering questions newbies ask. Y'all are the real MVPs. God bless and more sales to us all.

Ps: I will always be here to remind us of the anniversary... God willing.
Yes, it's your source(for most of us), so you need remembrance not to ever forget it.

Peace!

pls when is the sales drought, is it always in January or October within the year. so as to start during peak season.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:20am On Nov 08, 2021
HIScraziness:
SP- $250
HT- few hrs.
I noticed that you've been deleting the sales you previously reported, hope all is well?
Una criticised Snillocer for deleting stuffs grin

Let me get back to reading Sha, about 70 pages to catch up cry

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:41am On Nov 08, 2021
justmykel:

I noticed that you've been deleting the sales you previously reported, hope all is well?
Una criticised Snicoler Abi what is his moniker again for deleting stuffs.

Let me get back to reading Sha, about 70 pages to catch up cry

Sales where people regged the reverse forms of the names I reported when I still had outbounds to do to the same endusers. Funny thing is they’ll sell those names and never report it. And I’ve learnt to make sure I’m done regn other forms of that name before reporting, which is exactly the reason I haven’t reported sales in a long time either. You people do this all the time. Btw, You just wanted to say shit tho because if you had scrolled down my posts, they were several other sales I didn’t delete.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 2:52am On Nov 08, 2021
HIScraziness:

Sales where people regged the reverse forms of the names I reported when I still had outbounds to do to the same endusers. Funny thing is they’ll sell those names and never report it. And I’ve learnt to make sure I’m done regn other forms of that name before reporting, which is exactly the reason I haven’t reported sales in a long time either. You people do this all the time. Btw, You just wanted to say shit tho because if you had scrolled down my posts, they were several other sales I didn’t delete.

It sounded like shit to you? grin
Eehya, Sorry boss! I didn't mean it that way. Udo chi ba

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VeeInsider: 7:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Good morning all. I got this message from GoDaddy, please who can explain it to me.

"Thank you for being our valued customer. Your account has been selected by our verification office as a precautionary measure to defend you from possible misuse of either your payment method or products in shopper account 4**3."

"During the login process, our secure site will prompt you to upload a viewable, scanned copy of the payment method account holder's government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport. In the comments box, we ask that you also provide a brief explanation of how you intend to use the product(s) purchased. If we do not receive the requested documentation within the next 48 hours, your order(s) may be canceled for your protection."

"Upon receipt and verification, we will notate your account that the necessary documentation to substantiate your account has been received. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Sincerely,
GoDaddy Verification Office
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2021
I sight u bosses @hiscraziness and @iykepromotion

Good morning
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2021
VeeInsider:
Good morning all. I got this message from GoDaddy, please who can explain it to me.

"Thank you for being our valued customer. Your account has been selected by our verification office as a precautionary measure to defend you from possible misuse of either your payment method or products in shopper account 4**3."

"During the login process, our secure site will prompt you to upload a viewable, scanned copy of the payment method account holder's government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport. In the comments box, we ask that you also provide a brief explanation of how you intend to use the product(s) purchased. If we do not receive the requested documentation within the next 48 hours, your order(s) may be canceled for your protection."

"Upon receipt and verification, we will notate your account that the necessary documentation to substantiate your account has been received. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Sincerely,
GoDaddy Verification Office
You got this message after registering a domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AliyuMuktarD: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2021

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Underdawgg, rm94(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.