Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3573255 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
erjo:
I will scrape emails of 4 domain names for 1k without verification.
I will scrape 3 domain names with verification for 1k only.

THIS SCRAPING INCLUDE ALL THE EMAILS ASSOCIATED WITH UR DOMAIN NAME AFTER VERIFICATION.

I scrape leads for both GEOs and non GEOs Domain names..

Let's help you outbound/ send emails for a token...

See my E M A I L on my signature
Check your email
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
HIScraziness:

I got this from Dan this morning. The domain is unlocked so I wonder where the problem is from
Check if it's the other unlock. The one u have to do before u change nameserver. Check if it's still unlocked and copy the new auth code.
Rely Dan and tell them it's unlocked and give them the new auth code.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
halogate:

Check if it's the other unlock. The one u have to do before u change nameserver. Check if it's still unlocked and copy the new auth code.
Rely Dan and tell them it's unlocked and give them the new auth code.

Okay thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
edogu:

Check your email

Ok bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Catastrophic:
Pls guys where can I sell my $85 Payoneer funds?
Good day, we buy Payoneer and other e-currency daily. Kindly slide into our WhatsApp for instant exchange.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Catastrophic(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Crazeworld:
I'm interested, if the fund is clean. We can use Wese90 as escrow.

It's from SH. Check your mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Catastrophic:

It's from SH. Check your mail.
can't see any mail request from you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Catastrophic(m): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Crazeworld:
can't see any mail request from you

Replied.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Need $150 PayPal fund, Escrow will be used please. Please chat me up through my number in signature. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
erjo:

Yeah. Scraped emails using my niche keywords on Fiverr..sent messages to them with my gig link included..got 3 orders worth $400+...Even failed to reply two buyers because I was asleep...

now this is it.

You see, not many people here know the power of this cold email skill or what we call outbound... if you have another skill outside domaining, do not hestitate to use your outbound email skill to bring in prospects...

erjo, thanks for the response.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 5:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Hello everyone — Newbies in Particular.

I'm also a Junior Newbie, I want to share with us a technique I learnt to call End-users should they request.

Something like this has been shared on this thread before but I want to bring it back up with a little picture illustration.
For me, I can call US and CANADA numbers for free.
Try and see if it works out for you.

So down to the tutorial below.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 5:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Vikkoh:
Hello everyone — Newbies in Particular.

I'm also a Junior Newbie, I want to share with us a technique I learnt to call End-users should they request.

Something like this has been shared on this thread before but I want to bring it back up with a little picture illustration.
For me, I can call US and CANADA numbers for free.
Try and see if it works out for you.

So down to the tutorial below.

Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2021
A big thanks to Deji1510 and Sapiosexuality. The domain that I won last month in the Deji1510 giveaway was sold yesterday.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2021
Frankly45:
A big thanks to Deji1510 and Sapiosexuality. The domain that I won last month in the Deji1510 giveaway was sold yesterday.

Congrats bro, it can only get better. God bless Deji1510 and Sapiosexuality. More sales to everyone.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2021
Frankly45:
Thumbs up. Good to hear this.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigman02(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Vikkoh:
Bruh ride on man!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Frankly45:
congrats on your sale man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
richkal:

Congrats bro, it can only get better. God bless Deji1510 and Sapiosexuality. More sales to everyone.
Amen. Thanks, bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pls guys help me with somthing...
I bought a domain last night ..austinsolars.com...is the name okay..its my first domain..
So i listed it on dan and now i need to change the name servers thou and i kept it on a buy it now price thou...and i bought it on dynadot
So i contacted a few endusers last night and this morning not up 10 of them and now i really think i shud continue buh cannot find any more potential end users anymore...and ..i also used this template in talking to them

Hello.

The Premium Domain name AustinSolars.com is up for Sale. This is a short and memorable domain name that is very relevant to your business. It is a well searched term in the search Engines so it can help improve your search engine optimization and online presence.

You can redirect it to your current website or build another one on it to capture additional targetted customers and increase sales.

PRICE: $700

Visit www.Austinsolars.com for INSTANT ownership of the domain Name if you're interested to acquire this premium domain Right away.

We are also contacting other companies that may be interested.

Let me know if you've got other enquiries.

Kind regards

Theo

www.Austinsolars.com

Is that okay as well...and pls i need some tips of advices...thank you and more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Frankly45:
Impressive. Congratulations bro. More bigger sales for everybody.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hi everyone, pls how do I respond to this End user's email?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
2sexycom:
now this is it.

You see, not many people here know the power of this cold email skill or what we call outbound... if you have another skill outside domaining, do not hestitate to use your outbound email skill to bring in prospects...

erjo, thanks for the response.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by darmywealth: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Affiliate marketing is still one of the best business to makw money daily just that its not a get rich quick system a lot of work as to be put in place and truthfully it all pays off..imagine making 800k In a week constantly...if you wanna know more WhatsApp 08055743619. Its a free training
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
Theoseun:
Pls guys help me with somthing...
I bought a domain last night ..austinsolars.com...is the name okay..its my first domain..
So i listed it on dan and now i need to change the name servers thou and i kept it on a buy it now price thou...and i bought it on dynadot
So i contacted a few endusers last night and this morning not up 10 of them and now i really think i shud continue buh cannot find any more potential end users anymore...and ..i also used this template in talking to them

Hello.

The Premium Domain name AustinSolars.com is up for Sale. This is a short and memorable domain name that is very relevant to your business. It is a well searched term in the search Engines so it can help improve your search engine optimization and online presence.

You can redirect it to your current website or build another one on it to capture additional targetted customers and increase sales.

PRICE: $700

Visit www.Austinsolars.com for INSTANT ownership of the domain Name if you're interested to acquire this premium domain Right away.

We are also contacting other companies that may be interested.

Let me know if you've got other enquiries.

Kind regards

Theo

www.Austinsolars.com

Is that okay as well...and pls i need some tips of advices...thank you and more sales
I am seeing over 50 end users related with your domain name on google map alone. Sending messages to 10 end users is not enough. Type your domain in this format on google……….. Solars in Austin, Texas

Something in the image attached below will appear. Click on more businesses and send your letter to every single one of them. Follow up repeatedly weeks after weeks until it sells smiley

You can start by sending your letter to the owner of the singular version of your domain name…..Good luck mate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
richkal:
Sales Letter And Follow Up Message Formats In One Place

It so funny to me that there are many members who don't make use of simple features of NL forum, like search bar at the top to get what they need without asking anyone. For the lazy domainers like me, I have dugged up the sales letter and follow up message format with the uses of the search bar for the benefit of everyone. Here are they, thus

Sales Letter

Format 1: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/814#82874841
(Page 814)

Format 2: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/864#83451356
(Page 864)

Format 3: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/723#81925341
(Page 723)

Follow Up Massage Format
You can check that on this page,
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/987#84648972

Public Holiday Format

Remember, there would be public holiday on Christmas and Boxing day together with the first day of the New Year. You can use the format below
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/829#83124228
(Courtesy Of Cdor777, the Guy's brilliant).

Actually someone used this format to sell Alabama Ad Agency. If you need an example on how to tailor the template to suit your need, you can check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/830#83141375

I hope this will help someone out there. I wish everyone of US Nice Christmas gifts from the domainer name business. More sales to us this week and beyond. Cheers. smiley cheesy grin

P.s: Don't be lazy, try to scroll up and down of the pages I shared, you will see what you want there.

P.s.s: To the experts and senior members, some newbies will ask the same question over and over in the future. Instead of getting annoyed, Just refer them here, page 1018 .

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Deji1510:

Impressive. Congratulations bro. More bigger sales for everybody.
Thanks boss. Bigger amen to your prayer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Alexxien:

I am seeing over 50 end users related with your domain name on google map alone. Sending messages to 10 end users is not enough. Type your domain in this format on google……….. Solars in Austin, Texas

Something in the image attached below will appear. Click on more businesses and send your letter to every single one of them. Follow up repeatedly weeks after weeks until it sells smiley

You can start by sending your letter to the owner of the singular version of your domain name…..Good luck mate.

Thank you alot i will do that...am very much grateful...thank you alot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Selling Geo domains is no longer funny, this end-user sent in a $10 offer, I told him to send his best offer that the domain is far more valuable, this was his blunt reply
"That is my best offer and if you don’t like it pleases remove me from the list"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
Verified Binance account available for sale.
Chat With Paddy For Details:
https://paddydigital.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mazizitonene(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.