Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538232 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Slonge2:
Sold Nujm in king, $200 godaddy auction, I know I could have gotten more for this name, but I didn't fix a reserve price, profit of $100

where did u gt tht LLLL for 100bucks?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
cutegentility:
. I just register it for insurance company that focus on car insurance. Why "negotv" is to be sold to buyer who may brand this name.
Well, you need to continue researching. Those names are bad

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
haykay2005:

Well, you need to continue researching. Those names are bad
Alright Sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
warrenweste:

where did u gt tht LLLL for 100bucks?
namepros, I got a few from the same seller

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
budosky:

What do you know about domaining and How many domains have you sold in totality? Keep your fortune Bro.

He is not a learner,this I confirm.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Farouksenior:
"Please I Need help from some guys here . Please am on my knees. Am begging. Stop visiting my domain name landing pages. It's really messing up my Google analytics report and so frustrating . I see loads of human traffic coming from Nigeria(lagos to be precise) and I know they are domainers. These are not bots. Human traffic.
Don't use my domain landing pages for analysis or anything. Am only interested in buyers and I know Nigerians don't buy. You are not helping me please!"
grin Thats one of the challenges of serial sellers like u, haykay2005, iyke and some others like that. Those of us that hardly sell no dey get this kind problem. grin
We sef dey pray for complaint like this.

And to the ogas, i ve been seeing some visits from japan on 2 of my domains, i will like to know if anyone else is experiencing visits from this country also. From Minato and Chiyoda.Cos i heard Japanese people hardly buy domains so I guess these are bots but i dont know the criteria to use to filter them out. I no won see them again. Mr iyke, haykay2005, treasure, farouk, expertix, 2sexy and other ogas should help shed more light please. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sampete(m): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hey Guys

Escrow.com no longer supports Nigeria. I opened an account with them and couldn't complete the verification process because Nigeria wasn't supported, although Nigeria is among the list of countries when I clicked on country. I was surprised because I have read here sometime ago about a guy who contacted them and got Nigeria on the list. So I sent them a mail. This was their reply

Hi There,

Thank you for contacting Escrow.com support about this.

For countries that we cannot provide service to, it is due to a variety of restrictions.

From restrictions of payment methods, to shipping and to reputations the countries below are where we currently cannot provide service to.

These include: Belarus, Cuba, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.

We appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this restriction.

If you need further information, please do not hesitate to let us know.

-----

Regards,

Escrow.com Support
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
haykay2005:

Drop your question here make others gain. Attending to different and repeated questions privately can make person sick. Na repetition person go dey do everyday
Okay sir
just Coming Online
U hv answered my Question
Although it was asked by someone else
(About contacting them via calls or SMS)
But sir, what do you think about my domains
Ohioautosolutions.com(this is a New domain)
Medicalfundingsolutions.Com(This is an expired Domain)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
sampete:
Hey Guys

Escrow.com no longer supports Nigeria. I opened an account with them and couldn't complete the verification process because Nigeria wasn't supported, although Nigeria is among the list of countries when I clicked on country. I was surprised because I have read here sometime ago about a guy who contacted them and got Nigeria on the list. So I sent them a mail. This was their reply

Hi There,

For countries that we cannot provide service to, it is due to a variety of restrictions.

From restrictions of payment methods, to shipping and to reputations the countries below are where we currently cannot provide service to.

These include: Belarus, Cuba, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.

-----

Regards,

Escrow.com Support

The fraud done by a minority of the citizens doing illegal businesses and fraud, sometimes affect the majority doing good and legitimate business.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
brudiga:
grin Thats one of the challenges of serial sellers like u, haykay2005, iyke and some others like that. Those of us that hardly sell no dey get this kind problem. grin
We sef dey pray for complaint like this.

And to the ogas, i ve been seeing some visits from japan on 2 of my domains, i will like to know if anyone else is experiencing visits from this country also. From Minato and Chiyoda.Cos i heard Japanese people hardly buy domains so I guess these are bots but i dont know the criteria to use to filter them out. I no won see them again. Mr iyke, haykay2005, treasure, farouk, expertix, 2sexy and other ogas should help shed more light please. Thanks
You can't erase bots completely. You can ony curb them. To determine whether your traffic is real or not, a lot of factors must be considered. Bounce rate, traffic source, duration, entry and exit percentage to mention a few. Dont filter your analytics, you might get things messed up.
I advice you analyze your traffic manually to know which is human. GA is a very complex thing but there shortcuts.
First, most of the traffic source coming from social, organic and referral are bots. The only exception is domain with multiple backlinks or history of a website

Focus on direct traffic with a low bounce rate( less than 100%) non bounced session .most of the them are human. OR if your bounce rate, entry and exit is 0%. Some 100% bounce rate are human but based on experience, they are not interested in your domain. They just open and quickly close

Once you notice a movement in your duration counter, know that it's human with interest.

Then, you can disable bots with a single click by going to your properties/account , view settings, click disable bots traffic. It works.
Google analytics is complex but that's the summary. I save the rest for another day

Return visits is another important thing to look out for. It's very very important. They lead to sales and also gives you confidence during negotiations. You need that to measure their Level of interest

Lastly, japanese do buy domain names

Am in the mood to answer questions today.

Next......

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
sampete:
Hey Guys

Hi There,

-----

Regards,

Escrow.com Support
E Don tey nah. Besides escrow.com is a useless company. Why bothering yourself
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Uwaeromosele:

Okay sir
just Coming Online
U hv answered my Question
Although it was asked by someone else
(About contacting them via calls or SMS)
But sir, what do you think about my domains
Ohioautosolutions.com(this is a New domain)
Medicalfundingsolutions.Com(This is an expired Domain)
Ohio auto( may be), try and send out mails ( outbound) and price $300 max.
Medical funding.... Bad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therockz(m): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hey
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sampete(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
haykay2005:

E Don tey nah. Besides escrow.com is a useless company. Why bothering yourself
Is there any other alternative? I had a buyer outside the marketplaces I listed my domains, we negotiated and came to agreement, but the transaction couldn't continue when I couldn't ensure a third party means of payment. I tried redirecting him to my market places, he felt I want to scam him or something and begs off...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 12:00am On Nov 05, 2018
haykay2005:

Ohio auto( may be), try and send out mails ( outbound) and price $300 max.
Medical funding.... Bad
OK, Thank you sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2018
haykay2005:

You can't erase bots completely. You can ony curb them. To determine where your traffic is real or not, a lot of factors must be considered. Bounce rate, traffic source, duration, entry and exit percentage to mention a few. Dont filter your analytics, you might get things messed up.
I advice you analyze your traffic manually to know which is human. GA is a very complex thing but there shortcuts.
First, most of the traffic source coming from social are referral or bots. The only exception is domain with multiple backlinks or history of a website

Focus on direct traffic with a low bounce rate( less than 100%) non bounced session .most of the them are human. OR if your bounce rate, entry and exit is 0%. Some 100% bounce rate are human but based on experience, they are not interested in your domain. They just open and quickly close

Once you notice a movement in your duration counter, know that it's human with interest.

Then, you can disable bots with a single click by going to your properties/account , view settings, click disable bots traffic. It works.
Google analytics is complex but that's the summary. I save the rest for another day

Next......

Do you use expired domains if yes what's does Acr mean for a domain, soemtimes when I click the Act of a domain it takes me to way back machine. What does it actually mean for a domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:05am On Nov 05, 2018
sampete:

Is there any other alternative? I had a buyer outside the marketplaces I listed my domains, we negotiated and came to agreement, but the transaction couldn't continue when I couldn't ensure a third party means of payment. I tried redirecting him to my market places, he felt I want to scam him or something and begs off...
Ask for his details to start escrow service, take the details go start sedo, or undeveloped escrow.
Or
list the name with Undeveloped and use their landing page. Then mail undeveloped and show them may be screenshot that shows the buyer is ready. They will take it up from there and close the deal for you .
Note. you must have the name listed with them with the landing page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:09am On Nov 05, 2018
Promxy94:

Do you use expired domains if yes what's does Acr mean for a domain, soemtimes when I click the Act of a domain it takes me to way back machine. What does it actually mean for a domain?
You don't need all that metrics before getting an average domain there. It's been long I visited expireddomains.net sha. Like 5 months ago if am correct.

Just search with your desired keywords to make things easier
I don't use Seo metrics for picking names. Once am satisfied with the keyword combination, any other thing can stay

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 12:09am On Nov 05, 2018
sampete:
Hey Guys

Hi There,

-----

Regards,

Escrow.com Support
The restriction is not new u can use undeveloped they will charge u 5% if u are bringing your own lead

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sampete(m): 12:10am On Nov 05, 2018
haykay2005:

Ask for his details to start escrow service, take the details go start sedo, or undeveloped escrow.
Or
list the name with Undeveloped and use their landing page. Then mail undeveloped and show them may be screenshot that shows the buyer is ready. They will take it up from there and close the deal for you .
Note. you must have the name listed with them with the landing page
okay, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2018
Who again is asking questions before I hide my head ooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sampete(m): 12:36am On Nov 05, 2018
haykay2005:
never go oo, one last questio.
Is there a way to edit my pricing on namesilo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 05, 2018
haykay2005:

You can't erase bots completely. You can ony curb them. To determine whether your traffic is real or not, a lot of factors must be considered. Bounce rate, traffic source, duration, entry and exit percentage to mention a few. Dont filter your analytics, you might get things messed up.
First, most of the traffic source coming from social, organic and referral are bots. The only exception is domain with multiple backlinks or history of a website

Return visits is another important thing to look out for. It's very very important. They lead to sales and also gives you confidence during negotiations. You need that to measure their Level of interest

Next......
Great one bro. Thanks very much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:07am On Nov 05, 2018
haykay2005:

You don't need all that metrics before getting an average domain there. It's been long I visited expireddomains.net sha. Like 5 months ago if am correct.

Just search with your desired keywords to make things easier
I don't use Seo metrics for picking names. Once am satisfied with the keyword combination, any other thing can stay

Thank you Prof
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 05, 2018
On the issue of the return visits, i had a visit on one of my domains in the first week of oct and the same person 2weeks after. I was able to know this because all the metric of the first visit checks out exactly with the return visit. Its from beijing and its mobile, google nexus 5 precisely. From your experience, is a two weeks interval return visit a good one? @Haykay2005 . Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I8id(m): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2018
brudiga:
On the issue of the return visits, i had a visit on one of my domains in the first week of oct and the same person 2weeks after. I was able to know this because all the metric of the first visit checks out exactly with the return visit. Its from beijing and its mobile, google nexus 5 precisely. From your experience, is a two weeks interval return visit a good one? @Haykay2005 . Thanks
what tool are you using to check the visits to your domains

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 05, 2018
I8id:
what tool are you using to check the visits to your domains
Google Analytics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2018
sampete:
never go oo, one last questio.
Is there a way to edit my pricing on namesilo?
Yes.
Login and click on marketplace manager, then active sales, then edit your price in the BIN field and save.
That's all.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 6:44am On Nov 05, 2018
haykay2005:
I am new to GA
Got two questions
How do you track individual domain on undeveloped with GA
I am just seeing total visits on my GA

Can one also track domains listed at Brandpa?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Fixitnow, Sadiq3051(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.