Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3577616 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
haykay2005:

Where domain is being auctioned?
Bros. This is the reason I personally choose not to respond to every question. Must we ask everything? If truly you have read anything on this thread or namepros, you won't ask that question.

I repeat, this is not a business where you will rely on questions and answers to succeed.

We are too lazy in this part of the world. We don't want to do any work

Am surprised someone will still ask this question despite the effort and contributions from the pros here.

Even if questions are answered, laziness to read answers is another problem. Where do we go from here

Majority want to climb the tree from the top!

#AmOut
grin I no talk am before? U don see am bah cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
haykay2005:

Bros. This is the reason I personally choose not to respond to every question. Must we ask everything? If truly you have read anything on this thread or namepros, you won't ask that question.

I repeat, this is not a business where you will rely on questions and answers to succeed.

Am surprised someone will still ask this question despite the effort and contributions from the pros here.

Even if questions are answered, laziness to read answers is another problem. Where do we go from here

#AmOut
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
haykay2005:

#AmOut

All these noise because you can't comprehend simple question. Look at what you typed just to seek attention. We are our own problem!

I asked the ones you use because most of them I know do charge monthly/yearly subscription including godaddy.

I'm waiting for your fans!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
MonacoChain dot com
Purchased price : $1
Sale price : $500
Sale type :inbound
Initial offer : $200
Sale venue : undeveloped
Hold time : 3 months.

Looks like I under sold the domain but I think the ROI is cool. Domain currently in use by a jewelry company.
Got the domain because of Monaco Cryptocurrency company who bought Crypto.com for $12million. But heard nothing from them. Lol.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Treasure28:
MonacoChain dot com

Looks like I under sold the domain but I think the ROI is cool. Domain currently in use by a jewelry company.
Got the domain because of Monaco Cryptocurrency company who bought Crypto.com for $12million. But heard nothing from them. Lol.
congratulations,
more sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Treasure28:
MonacoChain dot com

Congrats bro. Nice one. Is this your first sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Treasure28:
MonacoChain dot com

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
Testapep:

congratulations,
more sales
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
Congrats bro. Nice one. Is this your first sale?
Thanks
Not my first sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Promxy94:

Congrats
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
What you still don't seem to realise is most domainers learn everything themselves. Domaining is one profession dat requires study plus detailing to information. U can't be given everything. This thread was created for all of us to take out time to learn from thread 1-259. Please don't take offense on anyone's comment. Just humble urself and start all over. Ur answers are right in many threads as possible.

malachi2uk:

All these noise because you can't comprehend simple question. Look at what you typed just to seek attention. We are our own problem!

I asked the ones you use because most of them I know do charge monthly/yearly subscription including godaddy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Best thing is not respond to all question already answered in former threads. Nigerians don't like reading.

haykay2005:

#AmOut
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Treasure28:
MonacoChain dot com

Congratulations Boss
Wish u more sales
news like this keeps us Going.
By the way, it is a Good ROI, you can never See it Offline that u use $1 to make that amount.
God Bless the HUSTLE.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Myria:
What you still don't seem to realise is most domainers learn everything themselves. Domaining is one profession dat requires study plus detailing to information. U can't be given everything. This thread was created for all of us to take out time to learn from thread 1-259. Please don't take offense on anyone's comment. Just humble urself and start all over. Ur answers are right in many threads as possible.

Thank you

Noted!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Myria:

You are such a nice person. See calm response

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
Treasure28:
MonacoChain dot com

Congratulations. More sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 12:20am On Nov 06, 2018
Farouksenior:
@buiti...

I no go lie give u , u would have been a millionaire now cashing out monthly.

What people dont understand in domaining is that

1. Niche :

Cos Mr. A is succeeding in brandables or wtsoever does not mean your suceess lies dia. It could be in numeric domains or longtails. Find wetin u understand wey fit u. Mk ur medulla no burst

2. Endurance :

Nobody wants to read again, everybody wants sharp sharp. I know i have gone tru dis thread twice . Frm page 1.

3. Money :

Verisign is out to fxuk us up, prices of .coms may climb pass the present 8$. You use money to chase money . If ur not sure of wat ur doing better play bet9ja btts or buy hero.
3,600 no be small money.

4. Wetin you gain :
Some of una don dey sell small small, no be to
Faaji , try re-invest buy better names. Cos u sold a hand-reg last month no mean say u be handreg king o.. okporkpies dey everywer.

Gdluck
F20

Thanks so much Senior Farouk, you're right.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olarid01: 3:52am On Nov 06, 2018
malachi2uk:

Your arrogance is appalling man, no wonder this country is as backward as it is. If you did take your time to read the thread from the start, you wouldn't be asking a question as stupid as that. Better humble yourself and learn.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temmy59: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2018
Treasure28:
MonacoChain dot com

That was very smart of you; congratulations on your sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thehilah4jesus: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2018
please our gurus and bosses l need help on an outbound enquiry response of "how much"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2018
Treasure28:
MonacoChain dot com

congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2018
olarid01:

Your arrogance is appalling man, no wonder this country is as backward as it is. If you did take your time to read the thread from the start, you wouldn't be asking a question as stupid as that. Better humble yourself and learn.....

You are very stupid for saying that, most of us are buying from namesilo doesn't mean that everyone else is buying from namesilo. Do you know about netsol promo until one guy asked Iyke where he's buying domain for $1. Bleep off my mention you little brat.

Now, read up and see how reasonable people attend to questions. Even 2sexy and iykepromotions will not answer questions in that manner, both of you should emulate from them both if you really want to go far in this business, he's making sales (which sales self) doesn't make him a Pro.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2018
Treasure28:
MonacoChain dot com

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2018
BlockchainCPAs.com
Purchased: $1
Sold: $200
Sale type: outbound and then got inbound offer of $151 from one of the endusers
Hold time : 2months

I wanted to move the buyer higher than $200 but not yielding. Got to know the buyer real name from the payment notification undeveloped sent me. It was the owner of Blockchain-CPAs.com whom I contacted two months ago.
I guess she deliberately masked her identity during the negotiations because if I knew this, I will hold on and see that I make her cough out some more $$$.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2018
malachi2uk:

You are very stupid for saying that, most of us are buying from namesilo doesn't mean that everyone else is buying from namesilo. Do you know about netsol promo until one guy asked Iyke where he's buying domain for $1. Bleep off my mention you little brat.

Now, read up and see how reasonable people attend to questions. Even 2sexy and iykepromotions will not answer questions in that manner, both of you should emulate from them both if you really want to go far in this business, he's making sales (which sales self) doesn't make him a Pro.
Do you know 2sexy and Hay2005 is the same person[center][/center] grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Treasure28:
BlockchainCPAs.com
Purchased: $1
Sold: $200
Sale type: outbound and then got inbound offer of $151 from one of the endusers
Hold time : 2months

I wanted to move the buyer higher than $200 but not yielding. Got to know the buyer real name from the payment notification undeveloped sent me. It was the owner of Blockchain-CPAs.com whom I contacted two months ago.
I guess she deliberately masked her identity during the negotiations because if I knew this, I will hold on and see that I make her cough out some more $$$.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Qulink1:

Really?
Just knowing this. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2018
Qulink1:

They are not

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2018
Qulink1:

Prove this and I will give you 10k now.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2018
Qulink1:

Be careful of rumours. They're not the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Alearna, DataCrab and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.