Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543565 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
oxiide22:
Hey! Let me drop this, today 11 of November 2021 I bought my first domain I pray that one day to report my first sell
Make we see am na wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hi guys!!..please i am trying to outbound on my domain and my end users havnt replied over a month now...is it because am using my own gmail account ..or can i just use a fresh gmail account to reoutbound..and it should be named my initial and domain right?..pls help me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Theoseun:
Hi guys!!..please i am trying to outbound on my domain and my end users havnt replied over a month now...is it because am using my own gmail account ..or can i just use a fresh gmail account to reoutbound..and it should be named my initial and domain right?..pls help me

How many endusers did you reach out to? Have you done follow up?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HoneyWholesaler: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
P.S. For the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, check my signature)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
HIScraziness:

How many endusers did you reach out to? Have you done follow up?

I have reached up to 30 endusers..and i did follow up every two days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
GOD GRACE GOT ME...

Consistent disturbance and follow up is key any money is money....

This is the advice i have for every one here.

I will drop this report here for a reason...

I outbounded the domain name, got a reply of $1500 interested from a particular buyer and not interested from the rest.

Buyer backed out later on that he doesn't like the name as he owns a better name, and the name is to generic.

Disturbed buyer for months and always greeted him, and he decided to give me $350 for the name if. I would give him, not wanting the name to expire as I would not renew gave it to him for $350.

So my advice is for those of us that rely on outbound continue to outbound and keep disturbing anyone that has ever shown interest... One Alex taught me this...

#MYGODLIVES..........

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by COZA(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
CornOak:

Yes, you can register such name. Many names dropped by HugeDomains have sold and still selling.

If the domain meets all criteria, reg it ASAP before it's gone.

Good luck.

alright, thank you smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Theoseun:

I have reached up to 30 endusers..and i did follow up every two days
Every 2 days? shocked
U want them to knack ur emails spam abi? Better free them for the next 3wks - 1month.
Iv outbounded a domain for 10 months nobody replied, until I woke one morning to see sales alert.
It's not a must for enduser to reply u. Some will just buy the domain straight, while some will tell u outrightly to bleep off grin grin. The best u can do is to keep track of whether ur emails are being opened or not with boomerang.
As for ur the "type" of Gmail account u are using..I believe I explained something abt that in the last page or thereabout undecided

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Promxy94:
GOD GRACE GOT ME...

Consistent disturbance and follow up is key any money is money....

This is the advice i have for every one here.

I will drop this report here for a reason...

I outbounded the domain name, got a reply of $1500 interested from a particular buyer and not interested from the rest.

Buyer backed out later on that he doesn't like the name as he owns a better name, and the name is to generic.

Disturbed buyer for months and always greeted him, and he decided to give me $350 for the name if. I would give him, not wanting the name to expire as I would not renew gave it to him for $350.

So my advice is for those of us that rely on outbound continue to outbound and keep disturbing anyone that has ever shown interest... One Alex taught me this...

#MYGODLIVES..........

Congrats chief.

ED or HandReg?

Hope ul use btc or dorm acct to cash out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Promxy94:
GOD GRACE GOT ME

Congratulations bro

#MYGODLIVES..........
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Do we have anyone that can scrap LinkedIn leads for me plse?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
How does one reply this end user with plenty questions, but interrested?

See his reply:
"Please advise where I can get information on this company to determine the value. How long in existence, SEO info, is it all online or store based? Website? What products has it been selling? Sales?
I look forward to receiving the information."
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
golamike:
How does one reply this end user with plenty questions, but interrested?

See his reply:
"Please advise where I can get information on this company to determine the value. How long in existence, SEO info, is it all online or store based? Website? What products has it been selling? Sales?
I look forward to receiving the information."

Run a check of the Domain on esibot .to know the value and SEO info.. If esibot values it less .then check on GoDaddy
Also check the link below, it will help to dig into the history of a domain.
You can also check domaintools.com and run a search

https://makeawebsitehub.com/check-history-of-domain-name/

12 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1stbest(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Was is recommended to register a new domain name,

I have a . Com domain I wanted to register.

I registered skyairplane.com , but I lost it because of lack of funds to renew it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
1stbest:

I registered skyairplane.com , but I lost it because of lack of funds to renew it
Stop registering until you understand the logic behind the names.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
1stbest:

Listen to what Oga above said before you burn your fingers. Don't be faster than your shadow. #my$1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1stbest(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Stop registering until you understand the logic behind the names.
you mean, I have to start from buying expired ones
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
1stbest:
you mean, I have to start from buying expired ones
Stop handregging first. Why did you buy the last name? Who do you think will need it? And does it even make sense? Does it exactly match what people are looking for? Learn how to know a good name name arrangement first. Then we can talk about other parameters you need to look for.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Stop handregging first. Why did you buy the last name? Who do you think will need it? And does it even make sense? Does it exactly match what people are looking for? Learn how to know a good name name arrangement first. Then we can talk about other parameters you need to look for.

I understand where you are going..

Let that young man be, and I don't tend to deceive him either.

Domaining is taking a new dimension, for me I dont know for others.

Am sure if you see some names I have in my portfolio you will ask why did I register such.

Just like the sale, I reported, am sure you won't go an inch near such domain.

I reported one sale earlier this year of similar made up domain name too.

A friend, made a sale an opted to buy me a name I sent him the name I wanted to register, and he was surprised, the name isn't sold yet but I have confidence and currently I test fingers.....

So don't be fast to reject and condemn... But know reason why he registered such....

Domaining has gone past goes, and expired Domains, for me I don't know for you....

Regards....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LIVEGOESON1: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
i have little knowledge of domaning cuz i have followed similar thread years ago. now i'm ready to go into biz. how much do i need for start up?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
LIVEGOESON1:
i have little knowledge of domaning cuz i have followed similar thread years ago. now i'm ready to go into biz. how much do i need for start up?
You need little money, but large knowledge.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Promxy94:

Am sure if you see some names I have in my portfolio you will ask why did I register such.

A friend, made a sale an opted to buy me a name I sent him the name I wanted to register, and he was surprised, the name isn't sold yet but I have confidence and currently I test fingers.....

So don't be fast to reject and condemn... But know reason why he registered such....

Domaining has gone past goes, and expired Domains, for me I don't know for you....

Regards....

Domaining can be funny I swear.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2021
id911:

Domaining can be funny I swear. I mistakenly hand registered one domain like that without research and quickly discovered I won't be able to sell it. I tried to ask for a refund from the registrar but I realized refund isn't possible because I used a promo code. The next day, I said let me outbound, even though I new it was a fruitless efforts, to see if I could get my money back.

I outbounded to about 20 end users and the first one made a $100 offer, I quickly sell make bros no change his mind. After the "bad" domain with no metrics was sold for $100, few minutes later, another end user said "I'm interested, how can I purchase it". Yet another one replied "I need this domain, can I buy it off Godaddy?".

While a lot of "good" domain names are in my portfolio and no offer or reply after rigorous outbound, the other one sold immediately and also received several other interest. Great to buy good domains but at times no one knows what would sell.
Can we know the name?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2021
id911:

Domaining can be funny I swear. I mistakenly hand registered one domain like that without research and quickly discovered I won't be able to sell it. I tried to ask for a refund from the registrar but I realized refund isn't possible because I used a promo code. The next day, I said let me outbound, even though I new it was a fruitless efforts, to see if I could get my money back.

I outbounded to about 20 end users and the first one made a $100 offer, I quickly sell make bros no change his mind. After the "bad" domain with no metrics was sold for $100, few minutes later, another end user said "I'm interested, how can I purchase it". Yet another one replied "I need this domain, can I buy it off Godaddy?".

While a lot of "good" domain names are in my portfolio and no offer or reply after rigorous outbound, the other one sold immediately and also received several other interest. Great to buy good domains but at times no one knows what would sell.

Think you understand my point, Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2021
Promxy94:

Regards....
So, is the point really that new domainers should register whatever they like and analytics and arrangements don't matter?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2021
LIVEGOESON1:

Well, to me, is not all about money but knowledge. You can start with squadhelp for free(submitting free submission) then read important pages on this thread and also always follow completed sales on Namepros.

I started domaining last year September after reading this thread(1 to about 1600 then). I hand reg my first domain(I was having little cash then couldn't reg much) and I was lucky to flip for $350 then I reinvest and scale up from there.

Now have sold close to 40 domains on DAN with a portfolio of about 220. And also have about 114 premium on Squadhelp(about 48% mine). Is not about much you get to start but the knowledge you have to start. Keep reading.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
So, is the point really that new domainers should register whatever they like and analytics and arrangements don't matter?
The point is not for them to read and learn the rudiments of domaining. But rather let every registration be... What you condemn today might be a hit tomorrow.

Look for Tony on twitter, check his pattern he is a new domainer but a guru, his ways worked for him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2021
Promxy94:

The point is not for them to read and learn the rudiments of domaining. But rather let every registration be... What you condemn today might be a hit tomorrow.

Look for Tony on twitter, check his pattern he is a new domainer but a guru, his ways worked for him.

Tonny is a guru please. Check his recent tweets, his one of SH expert reviewers. Time spent in domaining does not have anything to do with knowledge gained.

Their this India guy that sold PDF recently (I can't remember his name) he's not even up to a 1yr in Domaining but his success rates speaks for him. Both gurus and newbies bought the eBook then

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2021
Promxy94:

In this case, it can't be true. If I was treated the same way I would have lost a lot of money. The name he registered already expired and from his comment you can see that he had no logic behind it.

No one should randomly register names until they understand what's behind it. Bad/poorly thought names selling shouldn't be the standard a domainer should look up to. Talk more a domainer still learning.

The point should be about minimising waste. Maybe I should have stuck with my WarFacts when Iyke asked me to drop it. Possibly today I would have been frustrated out of the business.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Heryormilekan:

Tonny is a guru please. Check his recent tweets, his one of SH expert reviewers. Time spent in domaining does not have anything to do with knowledge gained.

Their this India guy that sold PDF recently (I can't remember his name) he's not even up to a 1yr in Domaining but his success rates speaks for him. Both gurus and newbies bought the eBook then

He is a guru because of his names sold, I was the one that mentioned Tony here to create an impression, Tony is a new domainer but believes in his works and his work has taken him to where he is. Sure if he submitted his names here, many will ask him for a refund.

I don't believe in what people say, I believe in what works for me.....
So others should also be given the opportunity to express themselves, in their own ways....

Eveybody must not follow a pattern....

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
In this case, it can't be true. If I was treated the same way I would have lost a lot of money. The name he registered already expired and from his comment you can see that he had no logic behind it.

No one should randomly register names until they understand what's behind it. Bad/poorly thought names selling shouldn't be the standard a domainer should look up to. Talk more a domainer still learning.

The point should be about minimising waste. Maybe I should have stuck with my WarFacts when Iyke asked me to drop it. Possibly today I would have been frustrated out of the business.

I came on board domaining in 2017 with boss iyke, if you check my previous posts, am sure you will see where I mentioned such.
Boss iyke gave me my ist set of names for registration after the training, but non of those names sold, despite my series of outbound. Geo names, will I say boss Iyke guru gave me wrong names, the answer is no, those names where good names with good cpc, but I had to let all expire.

I revaluated myself, and came back to domaining having my own new set of registration...

My ist and 2nd domain sales were not geos exactly, but they sold after outbound. The second sale was even gotten by the only available buyer using the net extension.

Because I believed in myself and what will work for me.

Just why you advice people to learn allow them express themselves tooo, you never can tell what might be the next big hit.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2021
Promxy94:

I came on board domaining in 2017 with boss iyke, if you check my previous posts, am sure you will see where I mentioned such.
Boss iyke gave me my ist set of names for registration after the training, but non of those names sold, despite my series of outbound. Geo names, will I say boss Iyke guru gave me wrong names, the answer is no, those names where good names with good cpc, but I had to let all expire.

I revaluated myself, and came back to domaining having my own new set of registration...

My ist and 2nd domain sales were not geos aexactly, but they sold after outbound. The second sale was even gotten by the only available buyer using the net extension.

Because I believed in myself and what will work for me.

Just why you advice people to learn allow them express themselves tooo, you never can tell what might be the next big hit.
The thing is, most newbies are still confused. Most have no one to contact. They don't even pay for any class or read this thread thoroughly. They rush and randomly reg names because it sounds good to them. There was a time names like Pherosene and VasenGenerate sounded good to me.

If I had someone around encouraging me to reg anything instead of hammering the importance of understanding the logic behind any name, I'd have heavily wasted money. In fact if I had sold them, it would had created more problems for me because the illusion of knowledge it will create will put me in peril.

That, I think, is what the guy and most newbies don't need. At this point, you can reg any name at all because you are operating with that understanding. To most newbies, that which is basic to you, which was not when you started, are not basic. They need to understand the rules first, then they can break, bend or reassemble them.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.