Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537598 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2021
donsharwama:

Those asking for some of d names I've bought

Here are they..
I'll start from my very first purchase
General criticism

Chicago--/Crypto--/Bank// (Epik liquidate $10)
Boston--//Egg--//Donor (expired)
Pennsylvania--Electricity--// company (expired)
Boston--//Crane--// Services (expired)
Ogden--//Hardwood---//Flooring (expired..)
Oregon--//Employment--//Agency (expired)
Fontana---//Home--//Builders (on course)
Harbor---//Counseling--// Services (on course)
Pet--//Door--//Installers (on course)
Broward--// Event--// Planner (on course)

Bro pls how were you able receive $10 from Epik... Cos I want to withdraw my $27 but don't know how.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 5:39am On Dec 11, 2021
lawrenzo007:

Bro pls how were you able receive $10 from Epik... Cos I want to withdraw my $27 but don't know how.

Use Litcoin to withdraw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 6:31am On Dec 11, 2021
TeeSha:

Lost that sale. Couldn't get someone to make the call.
undecided..sorry to hear so.
Is it that the dingtone number u put is no longer active?.
U can give it one last shot by sending a lead from Dan to his email. There is no harm in trying.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 6:36am On Dec 11, 2021
HIScraziness:

Oh he went cold that day but later made me a $250 offer via Dan the next day, didn’t counter and he already paid. Domain was registered on netsol so it’s until January before I collect my money.
Congrats chief..
January go soft small...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 6:55am On Dec 11, 2021
lawrenzo007:

I didn't withdraw it.. I used it to purchase another domain name

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2021
halogate:

Congrats chief..
January go soft small...

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2021
Hello seniors, what the best tool both paid and free to extract from google maps or google my business?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dannyoz(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2021
Hello guys i message an enduser about my domain after a long time to inform him that it's still available and i reduced the price and also told him to go to -- link to purchase immediate that the name is available for fast transfer, Nigga just replied "ok"

I already sent him the link to purchase or he should lemme know if he needs anyother enquires or further help he only read the message without replying

What else do i need to do
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2021
dannyoz:
Hello guys i message an enduser about my domain after a long time to inform him that it's still available and i reduced the price and also told him to go to -- link to purchase immediate that the name is available for fast transfer, Nigga just replied "ok"

I already sent him the link to purchase or he should lemme know if he needs anyother enquires or further help he only read the message without replying

Move on and hope for the best!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by timifaithus(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2021
halogate:

U can give it one last shot by sending a lead from Dan to his email. There is no harm in trying.

Google Voice is better than dingtone

I have gv if you are interested

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Brandbucket now offer Crypto payment. Nice Update.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TeeSha(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
halogate:

Thanks, I'll try that.

When I tried to experiment with the number, I discovered that if I called the line, I'd only get a missed call on the dingtone app

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
dannyoz:

Just wait a little..

If he doesn't buy after 5 working days..send a lead with the new price from DAN and hope for the best. If he still doesn't buy..then he never wanted to.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
TeeSha:

Thanks, I'll try that.

When I tried to experiment with the number, I discovered that if I called the line, I'd only get a missed call on the dingtone app
Interesting.
When my dingtone number was still active. I made and received call on it. I think it works with data as well..not sure though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dannyoz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
halogate:

Just wait a little..

If he doesn't buy after 5 working days..send a lead with the new price from DAN and hope for the best. If he still doesn't buy..then he never wanted to.

Thanks but i messaged him through a WhatsApp no, i got the endusers from fb cos he linked his fb to his WhatsApp so it was through WhatsApp i discussed with him, but I'll wait for a while as you've said

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
AnimatedAgency:
Hello seniors, what the best tool both paid and free to extract from google maps or google my business?

Lets//Extract.com Google maps email extractor shared by boss SlimJosh is working signs and wonders. Their cheapest software was $39 (lifetime access) when I got it.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
justmykel:

Lets//Extract.com Google maps email extractor shared by boss SlimJosh is working signs and wonders. Their cheapest software was $39 (lifetime access) when I got it.
Thanks for the info shared. Does the app also extract YP??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oxiide22(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hi guys! Pls som1 should help answer me this question. I bought a domain on dynadot.com I priced it, but later a friend search the domain using his account but we saw totally different price that I put up
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
oxiide22:
Hi guys! Pls som1 should help answer me this question. I bought a domain on dynadot.com I priced it, but later a friend search the domain using his account but we saw totally different price that I put up
You didn't say if the price you saw was more or less than the price you listed it.
If the price you saw when you search is higher than your listed price, the Registrar added brokerage fee.
If it's lower, (let me paint a scenero). If I list a domain on Dan for $400 and $250 on afternic, if I search for the name on GoDaddy, it will show afternic price ($250).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
temitopteas:

Thanks for the info shared. Does the app also extract YP??
No, it does not. See the attached image.
I make use of the last one sha

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oxiide22(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
AkProsper:

You didn't say if the price you saw was more or less than the price you listed it.
If the price you saw when you search is higher than your listed price, the Registrar added brokerage fee.
If it's lower, (let me paint a scenero). If I list a domain on Dan for $400 and $250 on afternic, if I search for the name on GoDaddy, it will show afternic price ($250).
the price was less I bought it on dynadot then I priced it $1999.90 but when I search it with different account on same platform dynadot I saw a different price $1506.88 and I did not list the domain on other registrars only on dynadot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oxiide22(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
papalasun:

I am a newbie too
You can take these few steps
Make sure you filter your expire domain.net. E.g
Put a figure at the Competition(Adwords/SEO .set other areas you consider important
The older the domain the better
Buy domain with. Good backlinks and high DP
The fewer the domain letters the better
Always do a search of a domain on goggle or bing to have an idea of the domain name.
Check for the worth of the domain
Don't buy a domain already trademarked
.(..com) extension sells more
You can also buy your expired domain on justdropped, although its expensive to buy on there. The site owner already did the background check of domains listed for sale
I don't think it worth buying on just drooped, I might be wrong anyway

Above all read all the highlighted pages.
and keep reading.
Good luck
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oxiide22(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hey! Let me drop this, today 11 of December 2021 I bought my first domain I pray that one day to report my first sell

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Naijjablog(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
cyriletifit:

I do majority of the work alone.
Half goes to someone that uses clearbit to source for more leads for me.
Other half to my younger brother that outbounds manually for me.

I use streak to mass send. 85% of the sales is from me with the aid of streak.

Thanks for your update boss but filtering bounced and invalid emails how do you go about that. Cus i know if your emails continue to bounce automatically you'll be blacklisted and most of your mails will go into spam straight.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Naijjablog(m): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2021
TeeSha:
Please I need help with this.
Who can make the call for me.
I did the outbound with my dingtone number
Biko help me with the sales later u used biko.
ibrouncle@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 3:39am On Dec 12, 2021
justmykel:

Thanks for the review. Where did you purchase the lifetime access from please?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Crazeworld:
You can purchase from their website Lets//Extract in king.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2021
justmykel:

No, it does not. See the attached image.
I make use of the last one sha
does it work on mobile phones?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Crazeworld:
http:// letsextract.com/pricing.htm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Spiritualizt:
does it work on mobile phones?
No boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Allfavours and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.